7810 Bay Drive, Tampa, FL 33635 Map · Phone number

About Beauty By Chantel

Beauty By Chantel is a mobile beauty company, providing hair and makeup for your special occasion. Our vision is your vision. We understand the importance of listening to our clients. With years of experience our professionals will give you the flawless look that every bride is expecting on her 'Big' day. Call us today to schedule a consultation! (813)735-9667/ Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Follow Beauty By Chantel on

RayBeauty

16 Reviews for Beauty By Chantel

• *Mel*

Meldrey · Married on 03/19/2017

Chantel is absolutely awesome! She's completely professional, accommodating, and has a great sense of humor & disposition to boot :) Great job Chantel! Your art helped give me the extra push I needed .... Your makeup's like coffee! LMBO! Thanks to you I had SO much stage presence... Enough to place and receive an award for it! Thanks again love. God Bless

Sent on 03/05/2013

Riley · Married on 12/08/2014

Chantel and Jessi are both incredible! They were both so flexible and easy to work with. They did my make-up my engagement shoot as well as my wedding day, and both days my make-up and hair lasted all day and all night. My bridesmaids and mom also had their hair and make-up done and were extremely pleased! They were fun to spend time with, and helped ease my nerves on my wedding day. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to look their best for the biggest day of their life.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Alyssa · Married on 12/27/2013

Chantel and Jessi were AMAZING. I was an out-of-state bride, so I made the decision to go with Chantel just by looking over her photos on her facebook page and reading reviews about her. She was very flexible - willing to schedule a hair trial run last minute, less than one week before my wedding. The morning of my wedding, Chantel and Jessi arrived at the house on time and will all of their gear in tow. They played great music the whole time they were doing my hair and makeup, which made me so relaxed and calmed my nerves. Best of all, the quality of their work is AMAZING. My hair (done by Jessi) looked great and stayed in place all night - even when I took out and put back in the veil many times for pictures, dancing, etc. I chose to do the airbrush makeup, and it literally looked like out of a magazine. I wanted a natural look because my hubby doesn't like too made up, and Chantel was able to provide that, but still made my eyes pop. It lasted all night too.

Other things I liked about Chantel: I told her my face is naturally oily, she applied some sort of cream/liquid that kept it shine free all night. This was a huge concern of mine, and it was wonderful to not have to worry about powdering up my face all night as I usually have to do. I also loved that Chantel gave me a tube of lip gloss so I could reapply during the night.

Ultimately, going with Chantel was one of the best wedding decisions I made!!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Award

Beauty By Chantel FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup

• Jillian Joseph Photography
    Jillian Joseph Photography Wedding Photographers

Chantel and her team are second to none. I have worked with them on several weddings and their brides love them. They are always prompt, professional, and they help the bride and her bridal party relax by providing a fun atmosphere all while transforming them into beautiful brides on their wedding day. Whether you are looking for a glamorous look or a more natural look, Chantel and her team can make your vision a reality.

• Oh So Classy Events
    Oh So Classy Events Wedding Planners

If you have any beauty needs for your special day or just any event in general, Beauty by Chantel is where you need to have them fulfilled! Best service for the best value and an amazing woman with a great team to offer it all. Book them for your special day!

• 7810 Bay Drive Tampa, 33635 See on map