A&P Designs Reviews

42 | Saint Petersburg, FL

42 Reviews for A&P Designs

Taylor · Married on 01/05/2019

Elegant and beautiful designs

I used Alicia for my Save the Dates, invitations, seating chart, table numbers, menus, and signs for around the reception. I absolutely love her work. She does letter press and foil letter press for such a reasonable price. I received so many compliments about my invitations which is so great considering I designed with her while I was out of state and unable to see in person. She’s an artist but professional. Cannot recommend enough.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

In love with our printed items!

I wish I could give Alicia and A&P Designs more stars. They were so helpful and so professional. They answered all my questions and gave me great ideas. They helped me design the perfect invitation suite within my budget and I am obsessed. They also printed our menus for the wedding that matched our invitations. You won't be disappointed going with A&P!!

Meg · Married on 12/10/2016

Alicia with AP Designs did all of my printed work for my wedding from the invitations to the programs and welcome bag inserts. The work was beautiful. Alicia helped with design work and was very flexible and accommodating. My guests were raving over the invitation suite. I loved every piece!

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

A&P Designs did such a great job with my Wedding Invitations! From the moment I stepped foot into their awesome studio in downtown St. Pete I fell in love with their work! The husband/wife team are so detail oriented and worked with me every step of the way to produce the perfect Invitation for our day. They were speedy with communication and flexible with meeting dates. Everyone commented on how beautiful my invitations were! I would highly recommend A&P Design for invitation needs to any bride!

stephanie · Married on 04/09/2016

We had A&P design co create a custom map for us and it was beautiful. Most of our guests were from out of town and did not know much about the area so a map was a must! The process was super simple I provided them with a list of places and streets I would like included and they did the rest. They send you proofs throughout the entire process and make it super simple. My only regret is that I did not use them for all of my wedding stationary.

Travis · Married on 01/02/2016

Alicia designed and printed beautiful letterpress invitations and unique table name cards for my daughter's wedding. She worked with us to create the design and select the perfect paper and then the invitations were printed on their 18th century press. Thank you!

Meaghan · Married on 10/30/2015

Absolutely in love with our invitations! They completely customized them for me and really worked with me on what I wanted for them (even though I kept making changes!).

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

Alicia helped us create a unique and beautiful invitation!! She had great ideas and suggestions that helped bring everything together.

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

I am so happy with choosing A & P designs for all of my stationary! From our first meeting with Alicia to our final products, we enjoyed every bit of the process helping our vision come to life. From our invitations to our menus and programs and escort cards, everything came together so beautifully. She even drew and water painted a lovely rose for us that was used throughout the stationary. All of our details were so lovely and we are grateful to A & P designs for being such a great part of our wedding day!

Kayla · Married on 05/24/2014

I had been wanting an affordable letterpress option and spent months searching for the perfect invitations and found them here! I was not expecting the amount of back and forth communication it would take to create the invitations but Alicia always answered promptly. She was so accommodating and was able to produce exactly what we were looking for! If you are in need, A&P Designs can also reprint your invitations fairly quickly. The quality is excellent and I hope to have an occasion when I can order more things from them in the future.

Amy · Married on 04/12/2014

Alicia and her husband did a beautiful job on our wedding invitations. She was extremely patient and easy to work with. They have so many options and are willing to customize as well. They had no problem getting me extra invites last minute when I had run out. Great to work with. I would highly recommend them.

A&P is absolutely fabulous!! Alicia and her husband own and run the business themselves and hand-print each invitation themselves. They also custom design EVERY single piece and put plenty of thought, care and attention into every detail. The prices are also very competitive. I fell in love with letterpress when I first started looking at wedding invitations, but could not afford the steep prices of most places. Alicia custom designed letterpress invitations for me at a price point lower that the quotes I was getting for some thermography designs elsewhere. I LOVED how gorgeous my invitations turned out, and I actually ordered matching Thank Yous and ceremony programs from Alicia as well! Alicia was also very quick to respond by e-mail at all times, and was always very flexible about meeting me to pick out papers, approve the design, and pick everything up. I cannot say enough good things about A&P, and I would recommend them to anyone in the country!

Megan · Married on 01/04/2014

We had toyed around with the idea of creating and printing our own invitations to save money, but after looking for a local invitation company, we came across A+P Designs (9 weeks before our wedding...).

After speaking with Alecia, I was excited again about invitations! She is brilliant and our invitations came out beautifully! I didn't think letterpress would ever be in our budget.

And the envelopes! The way they addressed them with a wrap-around band on a black envelope was awesome! I didn't know you could be wowed by an envelope!

Alecia was quick to respond and wonderful to work with. The turnaround time was astounding!

Don't buy an online pre-fab invitation when you can support a local business and get a better quality, better designed, and better looking invitation with A+P Designs! I am sending all of my friends to them!

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2013

Alicia is amazing!! I came in with an idea of what I wanted our invitation to look like and A&P made it exactly what I had envisioned and was also able to carry the theme with the menu cards and the drink coasters. I got so many compliments on the invitations that they were so unique and true to our style. It captured us as a couple perfectly.

Carol · Married on 12/07/2013

A&P Designs was awesome! Alicia was great to work with and our invitations turned out better than we expected!! She is very down to earth and professional. Highly recommend to couples in the Tampa Bay area!

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2013

Working with A&P Designs to create our save the dates and wedding invitation suite was such a fun experience. Alicia was so wonderful and patient tying in all of my requests and developing such a gorgeous and unique invitation that was exactly what we were looking for! I was even able to afford Letterpress - since they press the invitations in house, they are able to keep the cost really reasonable for Letterpress! We were thrilled with the quality of our paper goods and are so happy with our custom wedding invitations!

Ella · Married on 07/21/2013

We loved A&P! Their letterpress prices were much more reasonable than online solutions, and it was really easy to work with them. They have plenty of options and examples as well as being a lovely couple/team in downtown St. Pete!

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Alicia was fabulous to work with! We received our invitations quickly and they are absolutely beautiful. Would highly recommend A&P to anyone!

I searched everywhere online for quality and affordable letterpress invitations. Every place I looked, seemed way overpriced or every change of a format had a high cost to it. I came across A&P designs through ETSY and fell in love with one of their designs - her pricing was competitve or even a little less than other shops similar and she was able to provide full pricing up front - so I knew how much everything would cost. We wrote back and forth daily regarding my vision and she was happy to provide numerous versions of the design so I could really figure out which I liked best (different fonts, formats, colors, etc..). Everything was done so timely and when I got the box in the mail, I was ecstatic - the proofs were great, but in person, the invites were beautiful! Letterpress is a high-end way to deliver invitations and I didn't have to spend 2k to get exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend A&P and will certainly use them again!

Alicia made us amazing invitations for our wedding. We literally exchanged close to 100 emails back and forth tweaking my invitations and she was always so understanding about the different changes I wanted to make, etc. The invitations turned out perfect and they were really personalized to our wedding. I loved them so much and the paper quality and letterpress was amazing. Guests to the wedding commented that our invitations were so unique and special. After receiving the invitations, I asked Alicia to make us menu cards to match and she was able to create them to match - it was perfect. I also then asked for our table card numbers and I had a vision in my head of using antique maps of places we have traveled. Alicia helped me create this idea and it looked wonderful! Don't be afraid to ask for what you are envisioning and this company will help you create it!

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2012

Alicia and A&P Designs are fantastic! I would recommend them to any bride looking for unique wedding invitations at a great value. Since I live in another state, we had to conduct business completely via phone and email, and Alicia was able to make my vision come alive and made it even better than I imagined. I highly recommend them!!

• Fondren

Fondren · Married on 08/10/2012

I don't even know where to begin....Alicia, owner of A + P Designs, is AMAZING!! She is one of the most talented people I have ever worked with in terms of taking my idea and perfecting it. I must say, I probably gave her at least 10 different ideas and design elements for our wedding invitations and she somehow managed to put it all together in what is one of the most beautiful, fashionable, & glamorous wedding invitations that I have ever seen! All of our friends keep calling us to rave about the designs!! It was so much fun working with Alicia and she really helped me by speeding up production time as our engagement was very short, not giving us too much flexibility with time! Right now, we're in the midst of working on escort cards and thank you cards (which I highly recommend brides to order ahead of time)! I can't wait to see what they turn out looking like too!! Thank you Alicia & Pat for creating such an amazing invitation for my wedding day and for being so easy and enjoyable to work with!

• MekMek

MekMek · Married on 06/13/2012

Alicia is amazing and truly a helpful vendor. I found her shop on etsy.com. She introduced me to the world of letterpress and I was in heaven. I had no idea that such elegant invitations did not have to come with the same price tag as my wedding gown. Our invitations are absolutely gorgeous. Every little detail from the envelope liner to the belly band were perfect.

Alicia responded to over a 100 emails about color changes, font size RSVP wording from myself and my mother within hours. I felt as if I was her only client. She even took the time out to pick up the phone for clarification of an email.

A&P Designs are a bride's dream for a stress free online transaction. I will be using them for thank-you cards, birth announcements and any of paper goods we may need.

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2012

One word...LETTERPRESS! Alicia has an incredible eye for design and that combined with the beautiful and timeless look created by her Letterpress we couldn't have been happier with our vintage lace invitations! They were stunning!

Robyn · Married on 05/05/2012

I don't even know if I can find words to express how in love I am with my invitations! Alicia created the most perfect custom letterpress invitation suite that matches not only my wedding theme, but also my personality! She was always available to answer any question and was constantly in contact about the status of my invites. She totally made my vision come to life; I could not be any happier!