A&P Designs Reviews

1 User photo

A&P Designs 1

Natalie · Married on 04/06/2019

Personalized and Custom!

Incredible! I was totally satisfied with every element of our wedding stationery. Alicia is very talented and has wonderful suggestions and pairings. She created a watercolor painting of our venue to use in our invitation suite! The personalization and attention to detail is amazing! The communication line is very open and prompt! I can't say enough great things and I will definitely head back to A&P next time I have stationery needs!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Nicole · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful quality!

We are SO thankful we found A&P Designs! I had been searching for the perfect invitations for weeks and had not found anything that I loved until I found their website. Alicia was incredibly helpful and easy to work with. She has wonderful insight and pays close attention to every detail. She designed our wedding invitation suite and day-of-paper goods and we were so happy with how they turned out. Alicia will go above and beyond to make sure your invitations are perfect - working with her was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 03/02/2019

One word: special

Alicia is amazing and goes out of her way to work her creative genius into creating beautiful paper goods for your wedding day. I am so thrilled with how our invitations turned out, especially the custom drawn picture of our venue she did. Thank you so much for something I will cherish forever!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    A&P Designs 2
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/05/2019

Elegant and beautiful designs

I used Alicia for my Save the Dates, invitations, seating chart, table numbers, menus, and signs for around the reception. I absolutely love her work. She does letter press and foil letter press for such a reasonable price. I received so many compliments about my invitations which is so great considering I designed with her while I was out of state and unable to see in person. She’s an artist but professional. Cannot recommend enough.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

In love with our printed items!

I wish I could give Alicia and A&P Designs more stars. They were so helpful and so professional. They answered all my questions and gave me great ideas. They helped me design the perfect invitation suite within my budget and I am obsessed. They also printed our menus for the wedding that matched our invitations. You won't be disappointed going with A&P!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Meg · Married on 12/10/2016

Alicia with AP Designs did all of my printed work for my wedding from the invitations to the programs and welcome bag inserts. The work was beautiful. Alicia helped with design work and was very flexible and accommodating. My guests were raving over the invitation suite. I loved every piece!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

A&P Designs did such a great job with my Wedding Invitations! From the moment I stepped foot into their awesome studio in downtown St. Pete I fell in love with their work! The husband/wife team are so detail oriented and worked with me every step of the way to produce the perfect Invitation for our day. They were speedy with communication and flexible with meeting dates. Everyone commented on how beautiful my invitations were! I would highly recommend A&P Design for invitation needs to any bride!

Sent on 01/10/2017

stephanie · Married on 04/09/2016

We had A&P design co create a custom map for us and it was beautiful. Most of our guests were from out of town and did not know much about the area so a map was a must! The process was super simple I provided them with a list of places and streets I would like included and they did the rest. They send you proofs throughout the entire process and make it super simple. My only regret is that I did not use them for all of my wedding stationary.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Travis · Married on 01/02/2016

Alicia designed and printed beautiful letterpress invitations and unique table name cards for my daughter's wedding. She worked with us to create the design and select the perfect paper and then the invitations were printed on their 18th century press. Thank you!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Meaghan · Married on 10/30/2015

Absolutely in love with our invitations! They completely customized them for me and really worked with me on what I wanted for them (even though I kept making changes!).

Sent on 09/15/2015

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

Alicia helped us create a unique and beautiful invitation!! She had great ideas and suggestions that helped bring everything together.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

I am so happy with choosing A & P designs for all of my stationary! From our first meeting with Alicia to our final products, we enjoyed every bit of the process helping our vision come to life. From our invitations to our menus and programs and escort cards, everything came together so beautifully. She even drew and water painted a lovely rose for us that was used throughout the stationary. All of our details were so lovely and we are grateful to A & P designs for being such a great part of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Kayla · Married on 05/24/2014

I had been wanting an affordable letterpress option and spent months searching for the perfect invitations and found them here! I was not expecting the amount of back and forth communication it would take to create the invitations but Alicia always answered promptly. She was so accommodating and was able to produce exactly what we were looking for! If you are in need, A&P Designs can also reprint your invitations fairly quickly. The quality is excellent and I hope to have an occasion when I can order more things from them in the future.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Amy · Married on 04/12/2014

Alicia and her husband did a beautiful job on our wedding invitations. She was extremely patient and easy to work with. They have so many options and are willing to customize as well. They had no problem getting me extra invites last minute when I had run out. Great to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/04/2014

A&P is absolutely fabulous!! Alicia and her husband own and run the business themselves and hand-print each invitation themselves. They also custom design EVERY single piece and put plenty of thought, care and attention into every detail. The prices are also very competitive. I fell in love with letterpress when I first started looking at wedding invitations, but could not afford the steep prices of most places. Alicia custom designed letterpress invitations for me at a price point lower that the quotes I was getting for some thermography designs elsewhere. I LOVED how gorgeous my invitations turned out, and I actually ordered matching Thank Yous and ceremony programs from Alicia as well! Alicia was also very quick to respond by e-mail at all times, and was always very flexible about meeting me to pick out papers, approve the design, and pick everything up. I cannot say enough good things about A&P, and I would recommend them to anyone in the country!

Sent on 02/23/2014

Megan · Married on 01/04/2014

We had toyed around with the idea of creating and printing our own invitations to save money, but after looking for a local invitation company, we came across A+P Designs (9 weeks before our wedding...).

After speaking with Alecia, I was excited again about invitations! She is brilliant and our invitations came out beautifully! I didn't think letterpress would ever be in our budget.

And the envelopes! The way they addressed them with a wrap-around band on a black envelope was awesome! I didn't know you could be wowed by an envelope!

Alecia was quick to respond and wonderful to work with. The turnaround time was astounding!

Don't buy an online pre-fab invitation when you can support a local business and get a better quality, better designed, and better looking invitation with A+P Designs! I am sending all of my friends to them!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2013

Alicia is amazing!! I came in with an idea of what I wanted our invitation to look like and A&P made it exactly what I had envisioned and was also able to carry the theme with the menu cards and the drink coasters. I got so many compliments on the invitations that they were so unique and true to our style. It captured us as a couple perfectly.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Carol · Married on 12/07/2013

A&P Designs was awesome! Alicia was great to work with and our invitations turned out better than we expected!! She is very down to earth and professional. Highly recommend to couples in the Tampa Bay area!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2013

Working with A&P Designs to create our save the dates and wedding invitation suite was such a fun experience. Alicia was so wonderful and patient tying in all of my requests and developing such a gorgeous and unique invitation that was exactly what we were looking for! I was even able to afford Letterpress - since they press the invitations in house, they are able to keep the cost really reasonable for Letterpress! We were thrilled with the quality of our paper goods and are so happy with our custom wedding invitations!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Ella · Married on 07/21/2013

We loved A&P! Their letterpress prices were much more reasonable than online solutions, and it was really easy to work with them. They have plenty of options and examples as well as being a lovely couple/team in downtown St. Pete!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Alicia was fabulous to work with! We received our invitations quickly and they are absolutely beautiful. Would highly recommend A&P to anyone!

Sent on 02/15/2013

I searched everywhere online for quality and affordable letterpress invitations. Every place I looked, seemed way overpriced or every change of a format had a high cost to it. I came across A&P designs through ETSY and fell in love with one of their designs - her pricing was competitve or even a little less than other shops similar and she was able to provide full pricing up front - so I knew how much everything would cost. We wrote back and forth daily regarding my vision and she was happy to provide numerous versions of the design so I could really figure out which I liked best (different fonts, formats, colors, etc..). Everything was done so timely and when I got the box in the mail, I was ecstatic - the proofs were great, but in person, the invites were beautiful! Letterpress is a high-end way to deliver invitations and I didn't have to spend 2k to get exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend A&P and will certainly use them again!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Alicia made us amazing invitations for our wedding. We literally exchanged close to 100 emails back and forth tweaking my invitations and she was always so understanding about the different changes I wanted to make, etc. The invitations turned out perfect and they were really personalized to our wedding. I loved them so much and the paper quality and letterpress was amazing. Guests to the wedding commented that our invitations were so unique and special. After receiving the invitations, I asked Alicia to make us menu cards to match and she was able to create them to match - it was perfect. I also then asked for our table card numbers and I had a vision in my head of using antique maps of places we have traveled. Alicia helped me create this idea and it looked wonderful! Don't be afraid to ask for what you are envisioning and this company will help you create it!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2012

Alicia and A&P Designs are fantastic! I would recommend them to any bride looking for unique wedding invitations at a great value. Since I live in another state, we had to conduct business completely via phone and email, and Alicia was able to make my vision come alive and made it even better than I imagined. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • Fondren

Fondren · Married on 08/10/2012

I don't even know where to begin....Alicia, owner of A + P Designs, is AMAZING!! She is one of the most talented people I have ever worked with in terms of taking my idea and perfecting it. I must say, I probably gave her at least 10 different ideas and design elements for our wedding invitations and she somehow managed to put it all together in what is one of the most beautiful, fashionable, & glamorous wedding invitations that I have ever seen! All of our friends keep calling us to rave about the designs!! It was so much fun working with Alicia and she really helped me by speeding up production time as our engagement was very short, not giving us too much flexibility with time! Right now, we're in the midst of working on escort cards and thank you cards (which I highly recommend brides to order ahead of time)! I can't wait to see what they turn out looking like too!! Thank you Alicia & Pat for creating such an amazing invitation for my wedding day and for being so easy and enjoyable to work with!

Sent on 07/10/2012