The Dressing Room Reviews

The Dressing Room 7
  • Teal

Teal Inzunza · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Personal and Beautiful Experience

I had an amazing experience at the location in Celebration. The person who helped style me was Rebecca and she was incredible. I was concerned that they wouldn't have sizes over a size 10, but they did! And they were beautiful options. Rebecca really got what I was looking for and picked dresses that truly flattered my body type. I loved that it was only one group at a time so that I didn't feel self conscious and we got so much one on one attention. I didn't have a huge budget, but we still managed to find the perfect dress that we ended up buying. As my grandmother said during the fitting, "you can't beat perfection!" Rebecca made it super easy for me since I was visiting from NYC and walked me through everything that I would need to do going forward. Everything has been seamless. Thanks so much to TDR for being a part of my journey and giving me and my family a truly beautiful and unforgettable experience.

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much Teal for this wonderful recommendation! Brides will appreciate you sharing your experience as much as we do. So glad Rebecca helped you find the perfect dress :) -Beth
  • Adair

Adair Thompson · Getting married on 03/14/2020

I was so elated that I found my dress and TDR is the best!

Courtney was by far the best sales person and helped me find my dream dress. She was so accommodating and waited until I had gone to other places for me to come back and purchase my dream dress. The quality of the dresses were so much better than everywhere else! I would highly recommend.

Lauren King · Getting married on 01/25/2020

BEYOND perfect!!

The Dressing Room is absolutely one of a kind!! I said just said yes to my dress here and every single part of the experience was BEYOND perfect! First, their inventory is spectacular; seriously, every dress they have is GORGEOUS! My bridal consultant, Claire, was so tuned in to my personal style and everything she pulled was so spot on, it really gave me a chance to tune in to how the dresses made me feel. She even came in on her day off to follow up with me during a second appointment. The shop itself is so intimate and that, followed with the amazing consultant and inventory, made it so easy to have my bridal moment here. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Lauren for your great recommendation! We are so happy you found your dress with us and your experience with Claire was perfect :)

Anamaria · Getting married on 12/06/2019

They had everything I was looking for and in my budget.

My experience at the dressing room was amazing. It was my first appointment of the day and I was nervous but excited. They had a lot for me to try on. I found my dress super quick. I cancelled the rest of my appointments for that day. I’m so happy I got the perfect dress at the dressing room.

The Dressing Room 8

The Dressing Room's reply:

We are so happy too that you found your dress with us! Thanks Anamaria for sharing your experience :)
  • Megan

Megan · Getting married on 11/16/2019

The BEST place to say YES!!

YES, you should make an appointment here!!! This was my third boutique/shop and it blew the others out of the water! From the moment I walked in I could tell it would be an incredible experience.

Claire is magical (and that is an understatement)! She listened to me describe what I like/dislike, asked the right questions about the venue, and stayed in our budget!!! We were her last appointment of the day but you would have thought we were her first and only appointment!

Every dress that she pulled was exactly what I hoped for, unlike some other places where they don't always understand what you did or didn't like about the dresses. She is helpful in the decision making but in a way that allows it to be completely your feeling. And on top of it all, she really made you feel comfortable, beautiful, and sure of yourself.
    (I did see at least one review in which someone was upset they couldn't "pull their own dresses from the racks" and if that is what you want, there are places you can do that, try Lily's Bridal. You shouldn't need to though, that's the art of dress shopping after all.)

The boutique itself is beautiful, the actual dressing room is the perfect size, great seating, lighting, and mirrors.

So happy I said YES here and I would recommend The Dressing Room to everyone!

The Dressing Room 9

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Megan for your incredible recommendation! We are excited to be a part of your wedding journey
  • kala&isha

Kala · Getting married on 11/10/2019

I have never received such stellar customer service , but not to mention - this place is absolutely the cutest shop ever . Ann helped me find the dress that, I NEVER , thought I knew I needed but it’s PERFECT. Being 7 months post partum I’m still getting back into the swing of things and the people here are so amazing and so genuine that they really just want you to feel and be beautiful on your day. I’m forever grateful for all of the assistance you all gave me and I cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day !

Sent on 02/14/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much Kala for your kind words. We love Ann and are so happy she was able to make your experience so memorable! Welcome to the TDR family!!!

Maria · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Nicole helped me find a dress I love. She was very patient with me. I usually feel overwhelmed when it comes to dress shopping but she made me feel welcomed and relaxed.

• Monica

Monica · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!

I went to The Dressing Room for my first appointment this past weekend. It ended up being my last because, I SAID YES TO THE DRESS after about an hour of being there!! My bridal consultant was Claire. She made the experience so easy and fun!! The second dress she showed me ended up being the one!! She did such an amazing job finding my perfect dress. She listened to all of my needs/concerns and answered my hundreds of questions with a smile. I will definitely be recommending The Dressing Room to everyone bride I know!! I had such a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Monica for this great review! We love Claire and I’m so happy she made sure your experience was easy and fun! Yay!!! You found your dream dress and we are thrilled to welcome you into the TDR family!

Mary · Getting married on 10/26/2019

The ladies were amazing and went above and beyond to help me find my dream dress. Claire and Rebecca provided me with so many options and remained in constant contact to find ways to get the dresses for me to try on. It has been an amazing experience and I never felt like I was just another customer, they were trying to get a sale. They listened to me and made sure to help me reach my end goal...get my dream dress! I truly felt their sincere want to help me and see me happy! Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! BEST BRIDAL SALON!!!

• Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Great prices, wonderful staff!

I had my very first dress appointment at The Dressing Room, and came in with a small group of family (4 people, plus myself). I had no clear idea of what kind of dress I wanted, but I showed our consultant, Sierra, a picture of a "dream dress" I'd seen when dress shopping with a friend a few months prior. She picked several dresses for me, while still allowing me to look around the shop, should I want to choose something on my own. I still had another appointment elsewhere later in the day, so didn't want to say "yes" to anything right then. She was so understanding, and didn't come across pushy or salesy at all. Long story short: the next appointment elsewhere was a complete bust, and my whole family kept talking about how much they loved TDR.

I made a follow-up appointment the next week and said yes to the dress...the one that Sierra picked out specifically for me after looking at my "dream dress" picture! The owner, Beth, was super helpful as well, and I felt welcome during both of my appointments. There were plenty of dresses in my price range, and they were all such high quality. Loved my experience here!

Sent on 10/20/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks for this great review Samantha! Sierra was so excited to hear which dress you chose. You looked amazing! Sierra and I both enjoyed helping you as you selected your ”Dream Dress”. Thanks for choosing The Dressing Room and welcome to the TDR family.

Becca Puntoni · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Easy Process with Great Help!

The Dressing Room Celebration was the perfect place for me to start and finish my wedding dress shopping experience! I highly recommend it to anyone because the experience was great and they have gorgeous dresses in the store! Rebecca, the manager there, was amazing to work with. She has a decision making strategy that keeps things from being overwhelming and always has you thinking of which dresses are your ultimate favorites. She was welcoming, kind, and very knowledgeable. I also felt that she was very honest and not pushy, she felt more like a friend helping me make the best decision for me. Overall it was a great wedding dress shopping experience and it was the only boutique I went to because I decided on a dress that day after having only one shopping appointment!

Sent on 01/28/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Rebecca and I both thank you Becca for this incredible recommendation :) We are so glad you had such a great experience and that Rebecca was able to help make your dress shopping so easy! -Beth

Rachel · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Literally the best experience I could have ever had. I was SO nervous going into this but Nichole made me feel at ease and she was So knowledgeable, also picked up very easily on what I liked and what I totally did not like. I wish I could get married more than once so I could visit these ladies all the time. Beth the owner is also a doll, made us feel so appreciated for the business and we even had a party! Best. Experience. Ever

Sent on 03/24/2018
    The Dressing Room 10

Hi Rachel,
    Thanks so much for your kind words. We had so much fun on Thursday with you, your Mom, Emily and Katelyn. Welcome to the TDR family!

Kaila Morris · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful & Awesome Experience

This was the very first Bridal Boutique that I visited and I immediately fell in love. Sally and the other ladies were very gracious and helpful. They were eager to help me find the perfect dress and I am so happy that I chose The Dressing Room for my wedding dress. I found a beautiful gown and I can not wait to wear it on my big day. If you are looking for a friendly and jovial atmosphere, while searching for a beautiful gown, this is your boutique. I highly recommend The Dressing Room in Pawley's Island, South Carolina.

Sent on 02/28/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much for your sharing your experience in our Pawleys Island store! Sally said she had so much fun helping you find your “Dream Dress” :). -Beth

Kacy · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Claire in Celebration, FL was great! She was so helpful in finding my perfect dress. She was able to pull dresses that fit the style was wanting. The store is small, but very clean and had a large selection of gorgeous dresses. So glad I found my dress at the Dressing Room!

Alyssa · Getting married on 05/25/2019

The staff and overall experience was wonderful! They were quick to figure out the style of dress I liked most and had a very fun and relaxing atmosphere. Would definitely recommend to any bride!

Sent on 04/29/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Alyssa for your kind words. So happy you had such a great experience and we really appreciate your recommending us to future brides.
  • Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Great experience!

Hands down the best bridal shop around. Easy scheduling, one on one Bridal time and plus size dresses!

Sent on 01/10/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Alexa for the great review! Brides love hearing from other brides when it comes to choosing vendors for such an important day. Beth

Gina Leeper · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful experience!

This boutique provides a private, special experience for any bride, and offers a wonderful selection of variously priced gowns. The ladies who are employed at The Dressing Room are also fabulous!

Sent on 03/08/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Gina for your kind words and great recommendation :) Your recommendation means a lot to us and future brides. -Beth

Aubrey Klein · Getting married on 05/03/2019

You NEED to go to The Dressing Room!

If you are shopping for a wedding dress, you NEED to go to The Dressing Room in Celebration! Rebecca is extremely nice, personable, accommodating and truly knows her stuff with wedding dresses. We had the whole shop to ourselves (me, my mom and sister) and Rebecca's full attention which made the experience pleasant, easy and fun. The selection of dresses at the Dressing Room was fantastic and within 5 minutes of walking through the door and telling Rebecca what I was looking for she pulled a bunch of great options including the dress I eventually decided on. I also really appreciated that she only pulled dresses to try on that were within my price point so I didn’t have the dreaded situation of falling in love with a dress that was way out of my price range. When she did pull one dress a little outside my price range because it was very close to a picture I showed her, she was very upfront about it and made sure I knew the price and double checked that I wanted to try it on. Unlike the salespeople at some other bridal shops, you can tell she loves what she does and its not just a job to her, she's really passionate about helping you find the perfect dress and have a positive experience. As a personal example of how Rebecca went above and beyond for us, we had an 8:30 AM appointment and I had made another appointment at a different bridal salon for later in the day because I wanted to have options. Rebecca contacted us a few hours after we left letting us know another slot had opened up and we were welcome to come back to look at the dress again. We ended up going back to The Dressing Room where I tried on my favorite dress again and decided it was the one within 10 minutes, but we ended up spending another hour there trying on different accessories, talking about the wedding and just chatting. My mom, sister and I could not stop gushing about the experience the whole way home. I'm 100% satisfied with my experience at The Dressing Room and would recommend it to anybody shopping for a wedding dress.

Carli · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Let me just start off by saying, I found my DREAM dress in one appointment. Nicole was the most amazing person I have encountered with during the whole wedding planning process. My appointment started out with a short consultation one on one with her, she instantly made me feel at home and welcome and that all her attention was on me. During the entire appointment I never once felt like I was being sold or upsold, she genuinely was helping me to find my dream dress not treating me as another sale l. We joked because she knew what I wanted even though I had ZERO idea what I wanted. Ironically the dress I chose she happend to pick for me, and it was only after she "gateway dressed" me in a off the shoulder sweetheart neckline dress that I realized I wanted a strapless dress. (Which is hilarious because I was so against them) When I tried on my beautiful Stella York dress I instantly knew this was the one, I didn't think that feeling was real until it happened. I walked out and instantly my mother and sister started crying! It was a super simple process after that, we ordered the dress and paid it was a super quick transaction which was nice because then she was more than willing to document the popping of the champagne and "say yes to the dress" mini photo shoot that made everything feel so special. I cannot wait to pick up my dress it should be here soon!!!! Thank you again Nicole and The Dressing Room Saint Petersburg for making me feel like a beautiful bride to be!

The Dressing Room 11
    The Dressing Room 12

Sarah · Getting married on 04/05/2019

Nicole was so nice and helpful. They were flexible for appointment times with my schedule and had a beautiful selection of dresses.

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Sarah! Nicole loves to help her brides and is so awesome at what she does!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2019

My experience at The Dressing Room was amazing. I loved that they only hold one appointment at a time, and my group had the whole store to ourselves. Nichole was really great to work with. She listened closely to my vision and pulled gowns that matched exactly what I was looking for. They even pulled a specific gown I had my eye on ahead of time. I found the absolute perfect dress that I can’t wait to wear, and I also had so much fun! I would recommend TDR to everyone!

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 02/24/2019

I was in love! I love that it is by appointment only, and the consultant was so attentive! The only thing I didn't like was that they advertised to sell Stella York dresses but they actually only carry Essence of Australia. Overall, it was a great experience and I was able to find my dress within an hour of being there because the consultant was so good!

The Dressing Room 13
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2019

Best experience ever!!

The Dressing Room was the third shop I went to and I wasn’t thinking I would find anything there because it was a “smaller store”, boy was I wrong! They have an amazing selection and the gowns are gorgeous!! I am a plus size bride and was nervous there wouldn’t be many dresses to try on, but there was!! They had so many options and the girls made me feel so comfortable! It was such a nice experience to have the store to yourself as well!! I went back for second trip to confirm I found “the one” and I sure did!! Once the dress came in I decided to add sleeves to it, which was definitely a late move on my part, but they didn’t worry at all! I worked with Courtney through the whole process as well as Hugh and they were AMAZING!! They kept me calm and Hugh worked magic to add the sleeves and make it look perfect!! At my last fitting I couldn’t believe how great everything turned out!! I owe Courtney, Hugh and all at TDR so many thanks for making my dress be exactly what I dreamed of and making feel truly like a bride!! ❤️❤️

Sent on 03/25/2019
    The Dressing Room 14
    The Dressing Room 15

The Dressing Room's reply:

Hi Brittany, Beth here. Thanks so much for sharing your experience! You look amazing and we can’t wait to see all the pictures from your wedding :) Other plus size brides will really appreciate hearing about your experience and all brides will love reading about adding the sleeves to your dress. It’s such a great option! We loved working with you
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 02/22/2019

I came into The Dressing room on Thursday with my mother in law and 3 of my bridesmaids. We were so excited to be the ONLY ones in the shop it was intimate. I had been to 3 other boutiques in prior weeks and this was by far my best experience. I was able to go through and pick the dresses myself as well as my family and friends got to pick some they wanted me to try! There was no rush, or amount of dresses I was allowed to try. We brought champagne and really had a good time. We worked with Grace who was SO personable and relatable. She was helpful and professional. We totally loved the signs you guys provided for my friends to hold up as I tried on each dress and had an amazing time taking photos with the “She said yes” sign. I can’t wait to go back for my fitting!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    The Dressing Room 16
    The Dressing Room 17

HI Jenn,
    What a great and fun looking group! Thanks so much for all of the kind things you said! We are thrilled you got to work with Grace and that you and your tribe had so much fun. Welcome to the TDR family! We all look forward to making this a fun and easy process for you. Beth