The Dressing Room Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Gina T. Getting married on 03/03/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST place to say YES to the dress!

I had an incredible experience here! I was lucky enough to have Ashton for my first appointment and she was so sweet and personable! I was a little nervous about dress shopping because I didn’t know what to expect, but Ashton really made me feel comfortable and I had so much fun! She truly listened to what I was looking for in a dress and made me feel like I was with a friend! She went above and beyond for me and didn’t put any pressure on me to make a decision while still giving me all the information I needed. After my first appointment I came back and found my DREAM dress at my second appointment! I knew the second I put it on! I was so happy I said yes to the dress at the Dressing Room Celebration with Ashton and I cannot recommend it here enough! If I could give more than a 5 star rating, I would!
    Aspyn A. Getting married on 03/01/2024

DREAM Consultation with Jackie

Popped in on a whim and happened to bump into Jackie (working ON HER DAY OFF, mind you) who let us in regardless of it being appointment only. (No, that doesn't mean you should try it, just setting the tone.) She not only let us browse the beautiful selection, but insisted I try on multiple gowns. I can't say enough about how warm and helpful she was- you can tell she truly loves making you feel special. We came back for an official appointment a week later and I still can't brag on the service enough. It was a dream consultation thanks to Jackie and very reasonable prices, despite it being in Celebration and a boutique experience. Although I fell in love with a dress, she still gave me advice to sleep on it and was never pushing me to make this huge decision. LOVE The Dressing Room and will definitely be purchasing from them.
    Megan C. Getting married on 12/17/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! I would not go anywhere else

This was the best store to buy a wedding dress from the staff was incredible and knew exactly what dresses to pick for me. I never once felt pressured to buy a dress the first time I went in and you can tell they care about their brides picking the perfect dress and not rushing. I would suggest everyone to go to this store if you are looking for a dress!

The Dressing Room's reply:

We are so excited you had such an amazing experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Emily L. Getting married on 12/16/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Best experience ever!

Kayla was my consultant and she was awesome! Had such great energy, mindful of my budget, made me feel so special and beautiful! I can’t describe how seamless she made it all feel, like we were best friends. I never felt pressured and even though I found a dress outside of my budget she tried pulling ones comparable but they couldn’t compete. Amazing shop!
  • W
    Whitney W. Getting married on 12/02/2023

Highly recommend!

I just had my bridal appointment with Jackie and it was better than I could have ever imagined. Jackie was extremely professional and patient and made my experience here incredible. She was not pushy whatsoever and encouraged me to take time to think about my purchase. There are plenty of different dresses to pick from at great price points.

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you Whitney, I'm very happy you enjoyed your experience :) here with us seeing so many dresses can get over whelming. Always wanting the best for you and stepping away to rethink is always the best Tip for a bride when picking the one :)
  • Alycia
    Alycia B. Getting married on 11/17/2023

An amazing moment!

The Dressing Room was a perfect place to stop and try on dresses! I was fortunate and went in during their sample sale (learned about this through social media) and had a tighter budget. Tiffany, one of the staff members was an amazing person to work with and gave me honest yet extremely kind feedback on her thoughts. I have never gone dress shopping before and ended up buying the first dress I tried on! Before I made the big decision, I was able to schedule another appointment on the same weekend and Tiffany helped me again. She gave me the same kindness and excitement as she did the day before along with a few tricks to help me decide. I cannot be happier with the dress, the experience, and the staff!!! Thank you for making this a perfect moment!!

The Dressing Room's reply:

Alycia! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us. Tiffany is an awesome person and stylist and we are so happy you enjoyed her. Even more so thanks for coming to our Sample Sale. We can't wait to see you again in your dream dress. xoxo
    Ansley E. Getting married on 10/07/2023

Absolutely amazing

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Alex was so sweet and helped to find my dream dress!
  • Emily
    Emily G. Getting married on 07/02/2023

Personal and easy experience

The Dressing Room in Celebration was my first bridal appointment and the only one I needed. Stephanie was amazing! Once I showed her the look I was going for she pulled both specific dresses I requested and one I would not have thought of but fell in love with. She made me feel comfortable and had fun with my family as we were facetiming my grandmother with each dress. Her process for narrowing down the dresses helped me not get lost in just playing dress up. She listened to everything I said about each dress, making me feel comfortable with my body, and helped me hone in on what I really wanted. I had such a fun time and cannot wait for my dress to come in. I cannot recommend this place enough.
  • Finley
    Finley B. Getting married on 06/10/2023

Fantastic and fun.

Sally did an amazing job at making me and those with me feel very comfortable. She was very knowledgeable and answered all questions. I would recommend this shop to anyone.
    Anna M. Getting married on 05/06/2023

Amazing!!!

Alex from the Dressing Room in Pawleys Island helped me pick out my dress. She was AMAZING in every single way. She made the whole experience everything I wanted it to be. My whole group loved Alex and her personality. I would recommend this place x’s 10!!!
    Caitlyn Getting married on 04/21/2023

Incredible experience!!

This was an awesome experience! I randomly picked this dress shop just to give wedding dress shopping a go because I had already found one I really liked online and I ended up finding one even better here! The staff was incredible and extremely helpful with finding styles you want to try. Very comfortable and friendly environment. Highly recommend!
    Gillian S. Getting married on 04/01/2023

Amazing Experience!

The Dressing Room was the first bridal shop I went to and it was an amazing experience! My consultant was Dayzha and she was so sweet, patient and informative. I was instantly comfortable with her. She picked out a handful of beautiful dresses that were exactly what I was looking for and had envisioned! I had another bridal appointment later that day so I held off on saying yes to the dress right away, but let me tell you, the other place did not even come close to TDR! I ended up coming back to TDR 3 days later and said yes to my dream dress! 10000/10 would recommend coming here if you are looking for a fun and easy dress shopping experience!
  • Leah
    Leah Getting married on 03/11/2023

Amazing experience!

I had went two other shops before coming to this one. Alex greeted me and she was so sweet and SUPER helpful. She allowed me and my group to pick dresses to try on rather than forcing different types on me. I had the whole shop to myself and loved that all the focus was on helping me. Alex didn’t pressure me to spend a specific amount and try on dresses I had no interest in. After 3 shops I was able to say yes to the dress at the Dressing Room!
    Morgan R. Getting married on 03/11/2023

Spectacular Dresses Within Any Budget

Deja was absolutely amazing! She made the experience more fun than I ever thought it would be. They absolutely stuck to my budget with every dress I tried on and originally pulled dresses in a style I thought I wanted. After she pulled some wild card options to see how they looked and how I felt with in them, I decided to go a whole different direction and couldn't be happier. All the ladies who worked there were so supportive and the Jenna was very accommodating.

The Dressing Room's reply:

Morgan! We are so happy that Dayzha made your experience fun and found the dress that made you happy! We want everyone to feel as if our whole team is here to support you! We are so glad you felt that too! Thanks for leaving a review
  • Alexa
    Alexa Getting married on 01/28/2023

Best ever salon

The Dressing Room was the first bridal shop/salon I visited during my search for the perfect wedding dress. I absolutely loved how easy the team made communications leading up to the appointment—I felt prepared and cared for already, as their team reached out to learn about my budget and what styles I’d like to try on. Sam was my stylist and I cannot say enough good things about her! She went above and beyond learning what I liked and disliked about every gown until she pulled the perfect one. I had another appointment booked at a second salon later that day and Sam assured me that she would hold the dress and check in with me after that appointment to see if I’d like to come back the next morning to purchase it, which is exactly what happened. Every team member we encountered was helpful and kind and the atmosphere of the shop was homey, well kept, and welcoming. It was a fantastic experience and I’m so grateful!
    Abby D. Getting married on 01/14/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing options for plus size brides!

Absolutely amazing place! I’m a plus size bride and was honestly dreading shopping as I thought I wouldn’t have a wide variety of options. The Dressing Room ended up having an amazing variety of plus size dresses for me to try on. Tiffany was my consultant and she was amazing at picking dresses based on my preferences. Would highly recommend to brides of any size!

The Dressing Room's reply:

Abby! We are so happy you had such a great experience with us :) We are proud to serve brides of all sizes. We want everyone and anyone to have a good time and experience during this special time. We can't wait for your gown to come in. Thanks for your kind words about Tiffany. Shes amazing
  • Bethany
    Bethany R. Getting married on 01/05/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made my shopping stress free and fun !

There was a HUGE selection of incredibly reasonably priced gowns, and the consultants were knowledgeable about all of them.

My consultant, Cassie, made my shopping experience so fun. They have a system for trying on and eliminating dresses to help you find just the absolute perfect gown without becoming overwhelmed or stressed.

They also let you bring champagne for yourself and your guests, so we got to toast and celebrate after the amazing employees helped me find my dream dress.

10/10 recommend the Dressing Room!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria G. Getting married on 01/03/2023

Delightful and non stressful

Kayla was absolutely amazing, wonderful, thoughtful, kind, and an overall excellent and experienced person to work with for this. I know I had some ladies with more opinions than my own with me and she made the experience and my opinion matter overall. So thank you for all that you did and will continue to do for all of those who come in.
    Jenn W. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Celebration venue

Kayla was an absolute treasure of a consultant when we went in. She understood exactly what I wanted in a dress and was from the first dress able to pick out one that made it to the "top two". It's a very intimate setting where you, as the bride, do feel like it's all about you rather than some of the larger chain shops. The dresses offered as well have a much nicer look and feel like a much higher quality too. I couldn't have asked for more and look forward to making my final decision on my dress from here in the next few weeks. They certainly go above & beyond to make brides and whoever is with them feel welcome and comfortable!
  • Kathy
    Kathy S. Getting married on 12/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing experience!

I had the most magical experience At The Dressing Room. I had been to so many other bridal shops and this one provided such a unique experience. We had the entire boutique to ourselves, and this was one of the only places that allows more than 2 people visiting with you. Being more of a plus size person, Clair understood EXACTLY the parts I wanted to emphasize, and the parts I wanted to hide. The dress I chose not only was below my budget, but so angelic in every way. I can’t wait to walk down the aisle!!
    Julia V. Getting married on 12/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best experience ever!

Literally the best experience! Kayla and Claire are phenomenal. I have been to multiple other bridal salons on the hunt for “the dress”, and nothing compares to the experience here. I’m beyond thrilled with the store, the staff, and the selection. They are the best of the best.
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Getting married on 11/20/2022

Beyond Incredible Experience

I had the most incredible experience with the staff from The Dressing Room - Celebration! As a full figured plus size girl, I was very nervous about my experience with dress shopping. Friends have gone to ‘big box’ / main stream bridal stores with experiences that left a bit of a sour taste due to selections and how little the staff seemed to understand how they felt. This was the total opposite for me. From the day I reached out to check for specific styles, to the ordering so that they were able to have a size available for the specific dresses during my appointment from their loaner program, to the amazing availability and comfort from Claire (manager) and Grace (I heard she was friends with my fave princess too!). They put me at ease and helped me to let my guard down and be a little more comfortable with the process. Ultimately I found THE dress and it was an incredible experience. I also ordered the veil and she tried different ones on me for length and I did choose the one that was suggested. They were truly accommodating and inclusive to me and that was something I haven’t found many places.

About the process: it is an appointment only location.. you set the appt online, they lock the door and basically it’s you, your friends, the consultant, and glitter tulle for days. No prying eyes, no awkwardness from trying to feel comfortable with strangers. Claire and Grace are amazing. I’m not sure if I worked with anyone else via their customer service chat but if I did, thank you to them as well. Truly an amazing team and location!
    Emma S. Getting married on 11/19/2022

Great time 10/10

Jenna made this a great experience for us! We all had a great time finding the perfect dress for a wonderful price! I would highly recommend to any bride ☺️❤️

The Dressing Room's reply:

Emma! We are so happy your experience was perfect and you also felt the price range was awesome too! We are so happy you’re a TDR bride
    Meghan M. Getting married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The easiest, best bridal salon experience I had

This place is hands-down the best! It was the 3rd place I went and if it had been the first I never would've gone elsewhere. Grace was amazing, I told her my vibe I was going for and she pulled so many beautiful dresses for me! She definitely understood what I was looking for, she really listened to my opinions on what I liked and didn't. She was amazing. I ended up finding my dress! I almost passed it up because it wasn't entirely what I wanted and she helped me adjust it and helped me make it exactly what I was looking for! All that was missing was some off the shoulder sleeves, and a belt! She knew it needed a belt before I even knew what was missing and the one she picked matched perfectly! And adding some off the shoulder sleeves is an easy addition, I can't wait to wear it.
    Currie B. Getting married on 11/12/2022

AMAZING! Highly recommend!

Alex was fantastic! Such a personable experience! Loved it!

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Currie, you are the cutest ever! I LOVED working with you, and you’re dress looking AMAZING on you!!!❤️
illustration stars