The Dressing Room Reviews

The Dressing Room 5
The Dressing Room 6
The Dressing Room 7

Kala · Getting married on 11/10/2019

I have never received such stellar customer service , but not to mention - this place is absolutely the cutest shop ever . Ann helped me find the dress that, I NEVER , thought I knew I needed but it’s PERFECT. Being 7 months post partum I’m still getting back into the swing of things and the people here are so amazing and so genuine that they really just want you to feel and be beautiful on your day. I’m forever grateful for all of the assistance you all gave me and I cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day !

Sent on 02/14/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much Kala for your kind words. We love Ann and are so happy she was able to make your experience so memorable! Welcome to the TDR family!!!

Maria · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Nicole helped me find a dress I love. She was very patient with me. I usually feel overwhelmed when it comes to dress shopping but she made me feel welcomed and relaxed.

• Monica

Monica · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!

I went to The Dressing Room for my first appointment this past weekend. It ended up being my last because, I SAID YES TO THE DRESS after about an hour of being there!! My bridal consultant was Claire. She made the experience so easy and fun!! The second dress she showed me ended up being the one!! She did such an amazing job finding my perfect dress. She listened to all of my needs/concerns and answered my hundreds of questions with a smile. I will definitely be recommending The Dressing Room to everyone bride I know!! I had such a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Monica for this great review! We love Claire and I’m so happy she made sure your experience was easy and fun! Yay!!! You found your dream dress and we are thrilled to welcome you into the TDR family!

Mary · Getting married on 10/26/2019

The ladies were amazing and went above and beyond to help me find my dream dress. Claire and Rebecca provided me with so many options and remained in constant contact to find ways to get the dresses for me to try on. It has been an amazing experience and I never felt like I was just another customer, they were trying to get a sale. They listened to me and made sure to help me reach my end goal...get my dream dress! I truly felt their sincere want to help me and see me happy! Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! BEST BRIDAL SALON!!!

• Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Great prices, wonderful staff!

I had my very first dress appointment at The Dressing Room, and came in with a small group of family (4 people, plus myself). I had no clear idea of what kind of dress I wanted, but I showed our consultant, Sierra, a picture of a "dream dress" I'd seen when dress shopping with a friend a few months prior. She picked several dresses for me, while still allowing me to look around the shop, should I want to choose something on my own. I still had another appointment elsewhere later in the day, so didn't want to say "yes" to anything right then. She was so understanding, and didn't come across pushy or salesy at all. Long story short: the next appointment elsewhere was a complete bust, and my whole family kept talking about how much they loved TDR.

I made a follow-up appointment the next week and said yes to the dress...the one that Sierra picked out specifically for me after looking at my "dream dress" picture! The owner, Beth, was super helpful as well, and I felt welcome during both of my appointments. There were plenty of dresses in my price range, and they were all such high quality. Loved my experience here!

Sent on 10/20/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks for this great review Samantha! Sierra was so excited to hear which dress you chose. You looked amazing! Sierra and I both enjoyed helping you as you selected your ”Dream Dress”. Thanks for choosing The Dressing Room and welcome to the TDR family.

Rachel · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Literally the best experience I could have ever had. I was SO nervous going into this but Nichole made me feel at ease and she was So knowledgeable, also picked up very easily on what I liked and what I totally did not like. I wish I could get married more than once so I could visit these ladies all the time. Beth the owner is also a doll, made us feel so appreciated for the business and we even had a party! Best. Experience. Ever

Sent on 03/24/2018
    The Dressing Room 8

The Dressing Room's reply:

Hi Rachel, Thanks so much for your kind words. We had so much fun on Thursday with you, your Mom, Emily and Katelyn. Welcome to the TDR family!

Kacy · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Claire in Celebration, FL was great! She was so helpful in finding my perfect dress. She was able to pull dresses that fit the style was wanting. The store is small, but very clean and had a large selection of gorgeous dresses. So glad I found my dress at the Dressing Room!

Alyssa · Getting married on 05/25/2019

The staff and overall experience was wonderful! They were quick to figure out the style of dress I liked most and had a very fun and relaxing atmosphere. Would definitely recommend to any bride!

Sent on 04/29/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Alyssa for your kind words. So happy you had such a great experience and we really appreciate your recommending us to future brides.

Aubrey Klein · Getting married on 05/03/2019

You NEED to go to The Dressing Room!

If you are shopping for a wedding dress, you NEED to go to The Dressing Room in Celebration! Rebecca is extremely nice, personable, accommodating and truly knows her stuff with wedding dresses. We had the whole shop to ourselves (me, my mom and sister) and Rebecca's full attention which made the experience pleasant, easy and fun. The selection of dresses at the Dressing Room was fantastic and within 5 minutes of walking through the door and telling Rebecca what I was looking for she pulled a bunch of great options including the dress I eventually decided on. I also really appreciated that she only pulled dresses to try on that were within my price point so I didn’t have the dreaded situation of falling in love with a dress that was way out of my price range. When she did pull one dress a little outside my price range because it was very close to a picture I showed her, she was very upfront about it and made sure I knew the price and double checked that I wanted to try it on. Unlike the salespeople at some other bridal shops, you can tell she loves what she does and its not just a job to her, she's really passionate about helping you find the perfect dress and have a positive experience. As a personal example of how Rebecca went above and beyond for us, we had an 8:30 AM appointment and I had made another appointment at a different bridal salon for later in the day because I wanted to have options. Rebecca contacted us a few hours after we left letting us know another slot had opened up and we were welcome to come back to look at the dress again. We ended up going back to The Dressing Room where I tried on my favorite dress again and decided it was the one within 10 minutes, but we ended up spending another hour there trying on different accessories, talking about the wedding and just chatting. My mom, sister and I could not stop gushing about the experience the whole way home. I'm 100% satisfied with my experience at The Dressing Room and would recommend it to anybody shopping for a wedding dress.

Carli · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Let me just start off by saying, I found my DREAM dress in one appointment. Nicole was the most amazing person I have encountered with during the whole wedding planning process. My appointment started out with a short consultation one on one with her, she instantly made me feel at home and welcome and that all her attention was on me. During the entire appointment I never once felt like I was being sold or upsold, she genuinely was helping me to find my dream dress not treating me as another sale l. We joked because she knew what I wanted even though I had ZERO idea what I wanted. Ironically the dress I chose she happend to pick for me, and it was only after she "gateway dressed" me in a off the shoulder sweetheart neckline dress that I realized I wanted a strapless dress. (Which is hilarious because I was so against them) When I tried on my beautiful Stella York dress I instantly knew this was the one, I didn't think that feeling was real until it happened. I walked out and instantly my mother and sister started crying! It was a super simple process after that, we ordered the dress and paid it was a super quick transaction which was nice because then she was more than willing to document the popping of the champagne and "say yes to the dress" mini photo shoot that made everything feel so special. I cannot wait to pick up my dress it should be here soon!!!! Thank you again Nicole and The Dressing Room Saint Petersburg for making me feel like a beautiful bride to be!

The Dressing Room 9
    The Dressing Room 10

Sarah · Getting married on 04/05/2019

Nicole was so nice and helpful. They were flexible for appointment times with my schedule and had a beautiful selection of dresses.

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Sarah! Nicole loves to help her brides and is so awesome at what she does!

Courtney · Getting married on 03/23/2019

My experience at The Dressing Room was amazing. I loved that they only hold one appointment at a time, and my group had the whole store to ourselves. Nichole was really great to work with. She listened closely to my vision and pulled gowns that matched exactly what I was looking for. They even pulled a specific gown I had my eye on ahead of time. I found the absolute perfect dress that I can’t wait to wear, and I also had so much fun! I would recommend TDR to everyone!

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 02/24/2019

I was in love! I love that it is by appointment only, and the consultant was so attentive! The only thing I didn't like was that they advertised to sell Stella York dresses but they actually only carry Essence of Australia. Overall, it was a great experience and I was able to find my dress within an hour of being there because the consultant was so good!

The Dressing Room 11

Jennifer · Getting married on 02/22/2019

I came into The Dressing room on Thursday with my mother in law and 3 of my bridesmaids. We were so excited to be the ONLY ones in the shop it was intimate. I had been to 3 other boutiques in prior weeks and this was by far my best experience. I was able to go through and pick the dresses myself as well as my family and friends got to pick some they wanted me to try! There was no rush, or amount of dresses I was allowed to try. We brought champagne and really had a good time. We worked with Grace who was SO personable and relatable. She was helpful and professional. We totally loved the signs you guys provided for my friends to hold up as I tried on each dress and had an amazing time taking photos with the “She said yes” sign. I can’t wait to go back for my fitting!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    The Dressing Room 12
    The Dressing Room 13

The Dressing Room's reply:

HI Jenn, What a great and fun looking group! Thanks so much for all of the kind things you said! We are thrilled you got to work with Grace and that you and your tribe had so much fun. Welcome to the TDR family! We all look forward to making this a fun and easy process for you. Beth
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 01/01/2019

Sally is amazing. I had a disaster with an online vendor and had to look for a gown less than three months from my wedding. Sally only let me try on dresses we could get in my size with quick delivery and no expedited service charges. I had my dress less than a week later and it’s perfect. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! I am so happy we were able to find it. That dress was meant for you!! -Sally and The whole TDR Family
  • Christine

Christine · Getting married on 12/31/2018

I LOVE the Dressing Room! I read a good review and decided to make an appointment, THEY ARE THE BEST! Such a fun experience trying dresses on. Ann was my consultant and she is AMAZING! Rebecca was great also, they were both wonderful to work with. I had a hard time choosing during our first appointment, but I said YES to the dress on our return visit! The dresses are gorgeous and affordable! I highly suggest booking an appointment with them!

Sent on 01/22/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

We are so glad you made that appointment! Ann and Rebecca are the greatest and said they had so much fun helping you find that stunning Essense gown! Thanks for choosing The Dressing Room and welcome to the TDR family. We really appreciate this great review!

Marcy · Getting married on 12/31/2018

Couldn't recommend the Dressing Room enough. Their staff is so kind and knowledgeable, and their dresses are so so gorgeous!

Sent on 03/21/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Marcy for your kind words and this great review!

Andrea · Married on 11/24/2018

Highly recommend! I had a great experience tagging along with my friend to try on dresses and found a gorgeous head piece. Friendly staff and gorgeous dresses!

Sent on 03/21/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Andrea for your kind words!

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Great selection of gorgeous dresses

I had 5 ladies come with me for trying on dresses (kind of a bigger group), and the Dressing Room should have been our only stop. I asked to only see dresses under $1,000, and Nicole far exceeded my expectations with the number of options she showed me. I thought I knew what I wanted, and I ended up going a totally different direction with their great selection. I ended up going to 2 more bridal shops, only to come back the very same day (again, thank you, Nicole!) to try on what would be THE dress. Great shop for vintage, boho, lace, or just overall gorgeous dresses.

Sent on 11/14/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Melissa for your great review and kind words. So happy Nicole was there to help you find "The Dress" and that she was mindful of your budget! Thanks again for the review and for choosing The Dressing Room on such an important purchase. Beth

Maria · Married on 11/09/2018

I LOVE TDR in Celeberation! The first dress I tried on became the dress of my dreams! When ya know, ya know! I love how the wedding gowns have names, it makes it more fun! The atmosphere and the music they have playing really make the shopping experience welcoming & comfortable. The shop is pretty and the service is one of a kind. Rebecca is so kind and personable! She really knows her stuff! I highly recommend going to this shop to find the dress of your dreams!! You’ll love it!

Sent on 03/05/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

So happy you had such a great experience and thanks for sharing! We feel so fortunate to have Rebecca as our manager in Celebration and so glad she was there to help you find your dream dress. Welcome to the TDR family Maria!

Shannon · Married on 11/09/2018

I had an AMAZING experience at the Celebration store. Rebecca was fantastic and incredibly accommodating with the difficult situation of having a broken foot. She made the appointment fun and exciting and found me a dress I never hold have expected to like. I could not recommend this store and Rebecca more!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much for this wonderful review! I am so happy Rebecca helped you to find your gown and you had such a great experience. Sending wishes for a speedy recovery of your foot and welcome to the TDR family.
  • Arlene

Arlene · Married on 10/27/2018

This was my first time trying on dresses and my experience here was OUT OF THIS WORLD! The service, the shop everything was perfect. Rebecca and Ann are both so amazing! They are great assets to this shop. They made my once in a lifetime moment one that I will never forget. I went with my mom, mother in law, my MOH and 2 bridesmaids and both Ann and Rebecca made this such a fun day for us! The dresses are all gorgeous and reasonably priced! This boutique is a must for all brides! PS: I said YES to the Essense dress!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Arlene for this outstanding review! Rebecca and Ann are great and I’m so happy you and your party had such an amazing experience. We are thrilled you have you in the TDR family!
  • Priscila

Priscila · Married on 10/27/2018

Nicole and Amanda were fantastic! They made me feel very comfortable during the whole time I was there, specially because I had the whole place for myself. They worked super well to stay in my budget and gave me so many great options. I’m so happy I chose the Dressing Room and I’m so in love with my dress.

Sent on 08/27/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

We agree Nicole and Amanda are fantastic! We are so happy you found the dress of your dreams, within budget and that you had such a great experience. Thanks you for choosing The Dressing Room and for this great review!

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

I don't even know where to begin let alone how to thank Rebecca and her staff at The Dressing Room Celebration. Rebecca did such a wonderful job with listening to the overall look I was going for with my wedding dress and staying within my budget. She is so nice and you can tell she has a love for helping brides find "the dress" for their big day. The overall environment of The Dressing Room made me feel so important/special. It was an appointment just for me and my family without anyone else around like it is at Davids Bridal. Rebecca was patient with me when I was indecisive, made multiple appointments with me so I could have my family be apart of the special "I found the dress" moment with me, and gave her true and honest opinion with all the dresses I tried on. I felt so beautiful in my dress the day of my wedding and I have to give a big thanks to her, her staff, and the seamstress for doing such an amazing job. I highly recommend The Dressing Room Celebration. Thank you again Rebecca!!