The Dressing Room Reviews

The Dressing Room 6
The Dressing Room 7
  • SamcieJoe

Samciejoe Philpot · Getting married on 06/20/2020

I love the dressing room!

My experience at TDR could not have been more amazing. Cassie picked my wedding dress within minutes of me walking into the store! She was so kind and genuine, qualities that can be hard to find when wedding dress shopping! The store was absolutely adorable and the prices were INCREDIBLE! Cassie did not pressure me into ANYTHING, but really encouraged me to take my time deciding and made ME the center of the appointment! I felt respected and valued at TDR! I would recommend this store to EVERYONE! I cannot wait to wear my wedding dress!:)

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Zeedyk · Getting married on 05/02/2020

The BEST experience!

I could not have asked for a better bridal shopping experience than I had at The Dressing Room - St. Pete. My consultant Ashley listened closely to what I was looking for and offered helpful advice, suggestions, and guidance along the way. The ambiance of the shop and the private environment made me feel so comfortable and happy. I struggled with deciding between two dresses - Ashley was so kind and patient with me, she went above and beyond to help me find my dream dress and make me confident with my decision. I cannot thank her enough for the unforgettable experience!

Sent on 08/06/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you Jessica!! We are so excited for your big day! Can't wait to see everything come together. So happy you're a TDR Bride :)
  • Danela

Fulana · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Good customer service

Very good customer service and fast reply

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Teal

Teal Inzunza · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Personal and Beautiful Experience

I had an amazing experience at the location in Celebration. The person who helped style me was Rebecca and she was incredible. I was concerned that they wouldn't have sizes over a size 10, but they did! And they were beautiful options. Rebecca really got what I was looking for and picked dresses that truly flattered my body type. I loved that it was only one group at a time so that I didn't feel self conscious and we got so much one on one attention. I didn't have a huge budget, but we still managed to find the perfect dress that we ended up buying. As my grandmother said during the fitting, "you can't beat perfection!" Rebecca made it super easy for me since I was visiting from NYC and walked me through everything that I would need to do going forward. Everything has been seamless. Thanks so much to TDR for being a part of my journey and giving me and my family a truly beautiful and unforgettable experience.

Sent on 01/06/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much Teal for this wonderful recommendation! Brides will appreciate you sharing your experience as much as we do. So glad Rebecca helped you find the perfect dress :) -Beth
  • Catherine

Catherine Hawley · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I tried wedding dresses on at six different shops, and The Dressing Room was one of the best! I loved that we had the full boutique to ourselves, and the complete attention of the consultant. They were great at listening to what I was looking for and also staying in my budget. Not to mention the lighting in the shop is fantastic! Just make sure to schedule an appointment.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    The Dressing Room 8

Natalie Cassidy · Getting married on 03/28/2020

The Dressing Room St Pete

I had an amazing experience at The Dressing room in St. Pete! Courtney was so nice and made me feel very comfortable. She never pressured me to buy a dress. She was extremely patient and helped me pick styles that I was interested in. I went to 6 bridal stores and this was by far the best! I’m so happy that I was able to purchase my dress from this amazing store!

Sent on 06/10/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie for the amazing review! We are so happy you're a TDR Bride and can't wait for your big day :)
  • Alma

Alma Letona · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Great personal experience

Courtney was so amazing to work with. The whole experience was very personal and didn’t feel rushed at all. The shop only takes appointments so I had the whole place to myself. So many beautiful dresses to try on. Courtney was patient and helpful and I said yes to my dress at the first visit! I would highly recommend this boutique.

Sent on 08/17/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Alma!! We can't wait for your bid day. You are going to be so gorgeous! So happy you're a TDR Bride :)

Rita Keyser · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Highly Recommend

Look no more. This was the first and only place I went to while attempting to find “The Dress!” I am a pretty picky gal and was super worried I would not be able to find the dress the first day, much less the first shop or even more so within the first 4 dresses!!! You are there alone with your guests and Rebecca. So no other groups, bells ringing, or brides there while you’re looking for YOUR perfect wedding dress. Rebecca is very helpful with her opinion as well so you basically have extra eyes to help you decide on the perfect dress! I highly recommend The Dressing Room!! You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 04/10/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Rita for this great recommendation! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with Rebecca. Welcome to the TDR family and thanks for putting your trust in us :)
  • Megan

Megan Hartman · Getting married on 03/07/2020

You'll get the experience you've always DREAMED of!

My experience at the Dressing Room was absolutely PERFECT. I am a wedding photographer & had worked with them before on a styled shoot. After that experience I knew once I got engaged, that would be where I would find my dress. I brought 7 family members with me (most shops would hate that!!) & they made all of us feel at home. They talked to me about my wedding & what I wanted & then let all of us go shopping!! Every single dress I tried on was so unique & stunning. I left without saying "yes" because I didn't want to rush into a decision. Then I went to one more bridal boutique, tried on about 4 and hated them all. I called them back & they made time for me to get back in the dress & have that "Say Yes to the Dress" moment! It was perfect, my dress is perfect, the experience was perfect & I couldn't be any more excited to walk down the aisle to my fiance in the most amazing dress of my DREAMS!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    The Dressing Room 9

Jennifer Quijano · Getting married on 02/08/2020

The PERFECT Dress Shopping Experience

Words cannot even begin to do justice to the amazing shopping experience I had at The Dressing Room in Celebration. I visited approximately 10 bridal shops of all shapes and sizes in both New York City and the Orlando area before visiting The Dressing Room, so by the time I got there, I was a bit jaded about the wedding dress shopping experience and how daunting it can be. Ultimately, I'm glad I visited so many shops before getting to The Dressing Room because I truly appreciated everything that made this place so special. From the moment we walked in, Rebecca made me and my party feel special. She was the first person in all the shops to ask me about my actual wedding and the vision I had for it. She listened carefully to what I wanted out of a dress and picked out amazing options for me to try. The setup of the entire store was perfect and clearly showed that they took the time to think about what would make a bride have the best possible experience there. Rebecca was the perfect mix of fun, professional, and real that made her exactly what I needed as a consultant in finding my dress. She gave me honest, realistic feedback, she was extremely patient, and she was very respectful of my budget. After trying some great options, one of which I almost picked, Rebecca could tell that I wanted a dress that had that extra "something" to it. She told me about one that was a little bit over my budget but said she would only pull it if it would be manageable for me. After giving her permission, she pulled the dress to which I finally said YES! She made the whole appointment feel fun and easy, which was such a breath of fresh air after all of the others. I wish this had been my only dress shopping experience, but all of the bad and mediocre ones made me truly appreciate what a great place The Dressing Room is and how wonderful and thoughtful Rebecca was to us. I HIGHLY recommend The Dressing Room and Rebecca!!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Lauren King · Getting married on 01/25/2020

BEYOND perfect!!

The Dressing Room is absolutely one of a kind!! I said just said yes to my dress here and every single part of the experience was BEYOND perfect! First, their inventory is spectacular; seriously, every dress they have is GORGEOUS! My bridal consultant, Claire, was so tuned in to my personal style and everything she pulled was so spot on, it really gave me a chance to tune in to how the dresses made me feel. She even came in on her day off to follow up with me during a second appointment. The shop itself is so intimate and that, followed with the amazing consultant and inventory, made it so easy to have my bridal moment here. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/22/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Lauren for your great recommendation! We are so happy you found your dress with us and your experience with Claire was perfect :)
  • Kristina

Kristina Shanklin · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Absolutely LOVED my experience here!! Courtney was the sweetest and really listened to what I wanted. I found the perfect dress here and it was my first stop! Will definitely be recommending this place to others.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    The Dressing Room 10
    The Dressing Room 11
    The Dressing Room 12

The Dressing Room's reply:

We really appreciate the recommendations! Love the pics you attached too :) Welcome to the TDR family!

Nichole Blackmon · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful Experience

I purchased my wedding gown and veil at The Dressing Room and was beyond pleased with every aspect of my visit. The store boasted a plethora of stunning dresses. It was so hard to pick just one. The service I recieved was even more superb! Cassie was knowledgeable and encouraging, which allowed me to remain calm even though the wedding planning process is certainly stressful. She also did a wonderful job sticking to my budget. Her and Sally were incredible to work with and everything turned out perfect. I said yes to the dress and absolutely love it. I can’t wait to go back to purchase my other bridal accessories! Bravo!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

So happy to hear you had such a great experience with Cassie and Sally 😁 All of us really appreciate your kind words and can’t wait to help you complete your look with some beautiful accessories.! Welcome to our TDR family

Anamaria · Getting married on 12/06/2019

They had everything I was looking for and in my budget.

My experience at the dressing room was amazing. It was my first appointment of the day and I was nervous but excited. They had a lot for me to try on. I found my dress super quick. I cancelled the rest of my appointments for that day. I’m so happy I got the perfect dress at the dressing room.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    The Dressing Room 13

The Dressing Room's reply:

We are so happy too that you found your dress with us! Thanks Anamaria for sharing your experience :)
  • Megan

Megan · Getting married on 11/16/2019

The BEST place to say YES!!

YES, you should make an appointment here!!! This was my third boutique/shop and it blew the others out of the water! From the moment I walked in I could tell it would be an incredible experience.

Claire is magical (and that is an understatement)! She listened to me describe what I like/dislike, asked the right questions about the venue, and stayed in our budget!!! We were her last appointment of the day but you would have thought we were her first and only appointment!

Every dress that she pulled was exactly what I hoped for, unlike some other places where they don't always understand what you did or didn't like about the dresses. She is helpful in the decision making but in a way that allows it to be completely your feeling. And on top of it all, she really made you feel comfortable, beautiful, and sure of yourself.
    (I did see at least one review in which someone was upset they couldn't "pull their own dresses from the racks" and if that is what you want, there are places you can do that, try Lily's Bridal. You shouldn't need to though, that's the art of dress shopping after all.)

The boutique itself is beautiful, the actual dressing room is the perfect size, great seating, lighting, and mirrors.

So happy I said YES here and I would recommend The Dressing Room to everyone!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    The Dressing Room 14

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Megan for your incredible recommendation! We are excited to be a part of your wedding journey
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

The Dressing Room in Pawleys Island is the perfect place to find the dress of your dreams. The ladies were super fun & a delight to work with. I would recommend them time & time again.

Sent on 04/23/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much Chelsea for your kind words! We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience! Congratulations on finding your dress and we’re so happy to have you in our TDR family
  • kala&isha

Kala · Getting married on 11/10/2019

I have never received such stellar customer service , but not to mention - this place is absolutely the cutest shop ever . Ann helped me find the dress that, I NEVER , thought I knew I needed but it’s PERFECT. Being 7 months post partum I’m still getting back into the swing of things and the people here are so amazing and so genuine that they really just want you to feel and be beautiful on your day. I’m forever grateful for all of the assistance you all gave me and I cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day !

Sent on 02/14/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much Kala for your kind words. We love Ann and are so happy she was able to make your experience so memorable! Welcome to the TDR family!!!

Maria · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Nicole helped me find a dress I love. She was very patient with me. I usually feel overwhelmed when it comes to dress shopping but she made me feel welcomed and relaxed.

Sent on 09/20/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Maria for your kind words and for sharing your experience with Nicole and The Dressing Room
  • Monica

Monica · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!

I went to The Dressing Room for my first appointment this past weekend. It ended up being my last because, I SAID YES TO THE DRESS after about an hour of being there!! My bridal consultant was Claire. She made the experience so easy and fun!! The second dress she showed me ended up being the one!! She did such an amazing job finding my perfect dress. She listened to all of my needs/concerns and answered my hundreds of questions with a smile. I will definitely be recommending The Dressing Room to everyone bride I know!! I had such a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks Monica for this great review! We love Claire and I’m so happy she made sure your experience was easy and fun! Yay!!! You found your dream dress and we are thrilled to welcome you into the TDR family!

Mary · Getting married on 10/26/2019

The ladies were amazing and went above and beyond to help me find my dream dress. Claire and Rebecca provided me with so many options and remained in constant contact to find ways to get the dresses for me to try on. It has been an amazing experience and I never felt like I was just another customer, they were trying to get a sale. They listened to me and made sure to help me reach my end goal...get my dream dress! I truly felt their sincere want to help me and see me happy! Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! BEST BRIDAL SALON!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

I can’t tell you Mary how much your kind words mean to us! Rebecca, Claire and all of us have enjoyed helping you find your perfect dress! You are a joy to work with
  • Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Great prices, wonderful staff!

I had my very first dress appointment at The Dressing Room, and came in with a small group of family (4 people, plus myself). I had no clear idea of what kind of dress I wanted, but I showed our consultant, Sierra, a picture of a "dream dress" I'd seen when dress shopping with a friend a few months prior. She picked several dresses for me, while still allowing me to look around the shop, should I want to choose something on my own. I still had another appointment elsewhere later in the day, so didn't want to say "yes" to anything right then. She was so understanding, and didn't come across pushy or salesy at all. Long story short: the next appointment elsewhere was a complete bust, and my whole family kept talking about how much they loved TDR.

I made a follow-up appointment the next week and said yes to the dress...the one that Sierra picked out specifically for me after looking at my "dream dress" picture! The owner, Beth, was super helpful as well, and I felt welcome during both of my appointments. There were plenty of dresses in my price range, and they were all such high quality. Loved my experience here!

Sent on 10/17/2018

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks for this great review Samantha! Sierra was so excited to hear which dress you chose. You looked amazing! Sierra and I both enjoyed helping you as you selected your ”Dream Dress”. Thanks for choosing The Dressing Room and welcome to the TDR family.

Becca Puntoni · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Easy Process with Great Help!

The Dressing Room Celebration was the perfect place for me to start and finish my wedding dress shopping experience! I highly recommend it to anyone because the experience was great and they have gorgeous dresses in the store! Rebecca, the manager there, was amazing to work with. She has a decision making strategy that keeps things from being overwhelming and always has you thinking of which dresses are your ultimate favorites. She was welcoming, kind, and very knowledgeable. I also felt that she was very honest and not pushy, she felt more like a friend helping me make the best decision for me. Overall it was a great wedding dress shopping experience and it was the only boutique I went to because I decided on a dress that day after having only one shopping appointment!

Sent on 01/28/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Rebecca and I both thank you Becca for this incredible recommendation :) We are so glad you had such a great experience and that Rebecca was able to help make your dress shopping so easy! -Beth

Rachel · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Literally the best experience I could have ever had. I was SO nervous going into this but Nichole made me feel at ease and she was So knowledgeable, also picked up very easily on what I liked and what I totally did not like. I wish I could get married more than once so I could visit these ladies all the time. Beth the owner is also a doll, made us feel so appreciated for the business and we even had a party! Best. Experience. Ever

Sent on 03/24/2018
    The Dressing Room 15

Hi Rachel,
    Thanks so much for your kind words. We had so much fun on Thursday with you, your Mom, Emily and Katelyn. Welcome to the TDR family!

Kaila Morris · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful & Awesome Experience

This was the very first Bridal Boutique that I visited and I immediately fell in love. Sally and the other ladies were very gracious and helpful. They were eager to help me find the perfect dress and I am so happy that I chose The Dressing Room for my wedding dress. I found a beautiful gown and I can not wait to wear it on my big day. If you are looking for a friendly and jovial atmosphere, while searching for a beautiful gown, this is your boutique. I highly recommend The Dressing Room in Pawley's Island, South Carolina.

Sent on 02/28/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thanks so much for your sharing your experience in our Pawleys Island store! Sally said she had so much fun helping you find your “Dream Dress” :). -Beth