The Dressing Room Reviews

419 | Saint Petersburg, FL

419 Reviews for The Dressing Room

• Bethany

Bethany Rogers · Getting married on 01/05/2023

Made my shopping stress free and fun !

There was a HUGE selection of incredibly reasonably priced gowns, and the consultants were knowledgeable about all of them.

My consultant, Cassie, made my shopping experience so fun. They have a system for trying on and eliminating dresses to help you find just the absolute perfect gown without becoming overwhelmed or stressed.

They also let you bring champagne for yourself and your guests, so we got to toast and celebrate after the amazing employees helped me find my dream dress.

10/10 recommend the Dressing Room!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Lina

Lina · Getting married on 11/04/2022

Fun experience and super cute shop!

Absolutely loved my experience at The Dressing Room Celebration! They were so patient with me and my family both times I attended. Stephanie and Claire were both super knowledgeable and helped me to pick out the perfect dress that I did not even know existed. I cannot wait for my dress to arrive! Love, love, love it!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Laura Fisler · Getting married on 09/02/2022

Very special and comfortable experience!

I said YES to the dress at The Dressing Room St. Pete, just over a month ago! From the moment, I saw my name on the front door welcome sign, to trying on the first dress, I was extremely impressed by how many dresses they have. Ashley was my bridal consultant and made the whole experience so easy and fun! They had dresses lined up for me to try on based on the style & type of dress I was looking for. My guests and I were the only group in the bridal salon at the time of our appointment, which made the experience very special and all the focus was on me and finding the perfect dress. TDR made the process so comfortable, no pressure at all. I personally, am very slow at making decisions and they recommended sleeping on it (because it’s such a big decision!). I truly respected that so much because they’re not trying to just make a sale, they sincerely want YOU to find the RIGHT dress. Ashley was so flexible with me, when I asked if I could stop in to try on one more time, she came in just to meet meet with us.... I SAID YES 😊 that day because I couldn’t get THE DRESS out of my head. By the time I walked out of the salon, I knew when it would be arriving and had all of my alteration appointments scheduled! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for the great review! We are so happy we were able to help you find THE DRESS! Can't wait for your big day! You're going to be a beautiful bride :)
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Frein · Getting married on 12/15/2021

Dream Shopping Experience!

The Dressing Room Celebration was INCREDIBLE! I had such an enjoyable and memorable experience working with Rebecca to find my dream dress! TDR has tons of styles and designers to choose from. I loved being the only customer at the salon and knowing that I had all of the support for my dress shopping experience. Rebecca was knowledgeable, welcoming and friendly! I would recommend The Dressing Room Celebration to every bride! I can't wait to wear my dream dress on my wedding day. Thanks again, TDR & Rebecca!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Coyle · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Bought my beach wedding dress on 10/25- so many amazing options

My stylist was so helpful and there were so many beautiful options. She asked a few questions about my preferences and surprised me with some dresses I wasn't going to consider. It was so relaxed and easy and she made me feel very comfortable. I found the perfect dress and it was even a bit under my budget. I would highly recommend giving them a stop on your dress searching journey!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Maddie

Maddie Bertisch · Getting married on 10/30/2021

love love LOVE this place!!!!!!!

WOW!!! The Dressing Room was my first appointment for wedding dress shopping, and my last since I found THE dress there! It was my first time trying on my wedding dresses, so I didn't have any experiences to compare with, but if I did, it was one hell of an experience and if I had to go anywhere else, this place would be hard to beat. The process of booking an appointment online was simple and easy, and I was immediately texted by Jenna, who was there with my while trying on dresses. I sent her some inspo pictures of what kind of dresses I loved, and she truly listened and understood my vision, and brought that vision to life with all of the beautiful dresses she brought out for me to try on. I tried on quite a few dresses, and Jenna was beyond patient and kind through the entirety of the process and made sure I saw every angle of each dress, how it would bustle up, and would take my phone with my friends on facetime, and walk the phone around the dress, show them up close detail, the dress from far away, and everything in between. My experience here was truly beyond what I imagined, and I'm thankful The Dressing Room was my first and only stop for wedding dress shopping. I could not recommend them enough!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Maddie!!! We are so happy you had such an amazing experience. Everything you said is exactly what we strive for. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for other brides to see. You are so sweet. We are so happy you found your dream dress
  • Miriam

Miriam Suarez · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Amazing Experience!

This was my second dress appointment and I am so happy that I decided to try something else out! My first appointment was at a different boutique and I felt like the consultant was just pushing for a sale. That was not the case when I visited The Dressing Room. Claire made me feel very comfortable and really listened to what I had in mind. She pulled different styles for me to try on and eventually I found the one! I am so excited to wear my dress next year!!

I also loved that you have the whole place to yourself during the appointment. It makes it feel much more personal!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Kelli

Kelli Ostheim · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Great and friendly experience

Courtney was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating during my visit to The Dressing Room. She was helpful in finding me the perfect dress and was knowledgeable regarding all of the styles as well as any additional alterations and cost.

Sent on 02/24/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli for the kind words!! You are going to be so beautiful in your dress and I can't wait to see it all come together :)
  • Katrina

Katrina Naxera · Getting married on 08/14/2021

A true dream come true.

Unlike every other dress buying experience, The Dressing Room closes their boutique to the public so that you can have the most intimate and private experience. When I arrived with my sister and closest friends, we showed Rebecca pictures of the style of dress I wanted, discussed my venue, and price range. Unlike every other place, my entourage need only sit and watch the fashion show, take their pictures, and cry. Rebecca did everything for me. She pulled dresses based on what I liked and as we discovered what worked and what didn't, and as my mind changed about what I actually valued in a dress, Rebecca was flexible and knew exactly which dresses to pull based on the new discoveries we had made. She knew every dress in the store like the back of her hand which meant she knew exactly what to bring me and where to get it from. Not having a mirror in the actual dressing room meant that I didn't get to see myself until after my entourage saw me first which added to the experience. I ended up trying a total of 7 dresses before I found THE ONE. The whole experience was so emotional, everyone was crying. I would not trade my dress getting experience for anything in the world and I owe it all to Rebecca and The Dressing Room!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Trentham · Getting married on 07/11/2021

A dream bridal shopping experience!

This is seriously the only place you will need to shop to find you dream dress!
    I shopped at 3 bridal stores, and The Dressing Room's experience was far superior than the rest. My sales consultant Stephanie was bubbly, kind, and made me feel beautiful! Since you are the only bride trying on dresses at a time, you feel special and unrushed. The manager was super accommodating with my needs as well! They have great communication as they texted me before the appointment to find out what styles I liked on their Pinterest. This helped me to already feel welcome even before my appointment!
    The dresses were priced very reasonably for how beautiful they were! I went twice and ended up finding my dream dress. I would HIGHLY recommend this store to anyone. Thank you Dressing Room and Stephanie for a dream bridal shopping experience :)

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Laskey · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Speechless, incredible

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience at The Dressing Room. This was my first bridal appointment ever, so I had zero expectations. I was immediately greeted by Sally - she was so personable and professional but laid back, which made any of my anxiety or fear disappear. She asked me about budget & to see some photos of dresses I had in mind. We went over to the rack & pulled a few dresses - she was so attentive to every detail, which was very important to me. The first dress I tried on, I SAID YES! Prior to this appointment, I honestly thought I was going to need to create a custom gown, as I’m SO PICKY with dresses - but Sally hit the nail on the head. While we succeeded early, she still made the appointment so fun & special, helped me FaceTime my closest friends & take some photos with me and my family. If you are interested in a beautiful salon with beautiful staff who make your vision come to life within your budget, I highly recommend TDR.

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Devon

Devon Ramey · Getting married on 06/13/2021

Amazing boutique - I said yes to the dress

The Dressing Room was the first place I went to try on dresses, and two dresses in I KNEW I found the dress! Tiffany was my consultant and was very patient with me when I wanted to try on other styles just to make sure this was truly the dress. She even let me try my top two back on twice before I finally said yes to the dress! She was incredibly helpful and was actually the one who pulled this dress for me based on a loose description. My appointment was extremely smooth and finding a dress at the first shop, I couldn’t have been happier. The selection of dresses was wonderful and Tiffany honored my budget the whole time and never put me in something I wouldn’t have felt comfortable paying for. I highly recommend this bridal boutique to find your dream dress, I did!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Gamache · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Best bridal shop, selection & staff in fl!

My mom and I were blown away with the phenomenal customer service and personal shopping experience at The Dressing Room Celebration with the manager, Rebecca!
    During our entire appointment, Rebecca was absolutely amazing, she treated us with the kindest care and we were truly WOWED by the incredible selection of bridal gowns and gorgeous accessories! It was fun and exciting while Rebecca helped us find the perfect dress and accessories for my upcoming wedding in April!
    The experience and environment was everything I would dream of for finding the perfect wedding dress and accessories. I HIGHLY recommend all future brides check out The Dressing Room Celebration as soon as possible and ask for Rebecca!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah Daly · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Absolutely perfect!

I had the best experience at The Dressing Room! We had the entire store to ourselves during the appointment and the girls were so welcoming and helpful. My party got to sit back, relax, sip a little Prosecco, and enjoy the experience! This was the first (and only) store I went to, and I'm grateful they helped me find the dress of my dreams. They pulled the dresses and accesorized to help me envision the whole look. I was able to try on about 8 gowns within my appointment time.
    They had multiple dresses within my $2000 budget and every one of the dresses were beautiful. I'll definitely be recommending The Dressing Room to my newly engaged friends! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Taylor Voisard · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Fun, amazing and helpful

I had an amazing experience here. The girls were so sweet and very helpful. They were knowledgeable and helped me to find my dream dress. They have a very fun way of helping you to find THE dress. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Kristi

Kristi Ann Lowe · Getting married on 04/18/2021

The best ever!

I had my appointment with Grace yesterday. She listened to everything I was looking for in a dress and addressed any questions or concerns I had. I went in knowing exactly what style dress I wanted, and suprisingly walked out with the opposite!😂 I found my perfect dress within my very tight budget! Im obsessed, I cant wait to go back for my fittings! I couldve easily went somewhere closer to home, but the service and atmosphere was AMAZING; I couldnt imagine going anywhere else!❤

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • W

Whitney Johnson · Getting married on 04/10/2021

20/10 would recommend!

My experience at the Dressing room in Pawleys Island was better than I could have ever asked for! The manager, Sally was kind, patient, and encouraging! I didn’t plan on walking into the very first bridal shop and falling in love with the very first dress that I picked up, but I did just that. The appointment was private, she helped me to stay within my budget, and above all they were very kind. They are in the people serving business and superseded any expectation that I could have had wedding dress shopping. I would recommend The Dressing Room to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Sarah Mccraw · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Amazing experience

I had a lovely experience at The Dressing Room! Courtney was amazing, friendly, resourceful, and helped me pick the right dress. It is a nice shop and has a great selection. I highly recommend The Dressing Room!

Sent on 06/24/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Sarah!! We are so excited we were able to help you find the perfect dress for your wedding day :)

Sarah Martin · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Awesome Experience

I had an awesome experience at The Dressing Room and would definitely recommend it to anyone. The staff were so sweet and helpful and made me feel so special.

Sent on 11/29/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Aww thank you for the great review Sarah!! We are so happy you found your dress with us and you had such a wonderful experience. We can't wait for your big day :)

Jenna Reiser · Getting married on 03/27/2021

Excellent!!

I had the most amazing experience from beginning to end! I found the perfect dress! 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 07/30/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna for the great review! So happy you found your dress. We can't wait for your wedding :)

Destiny Flores · Getting married on 03/21/2021

Phenomenal service, cute boutique, great dresses!

I would not recommend any other place for your bridal shopping! The Dressing Room has the most beautiful dresses and the BEST customer service! Claire was phenomenal and made sure to get me in dresses that I would love. I got the first dress I tried on. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Skrodzki · Getting married on 03/13/2021

Saying "yes" to the most perfect dress!

I can't put into words how amazing my experience was at The Dressing Room. They made me feel so comfortable and welcome from the moment I stepped into the boutique. From the kindness and sincerity of my consultant, Courtney, to the amazing selection of dresses in every style and shape...I am so grateful for becoming part of TDR bridal family and I look forward to working with them and making them a part of our most magical day! I would HIGHLY recommend to any future bride. xoxo

Sent on 06/18/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor for the kind words! I loved working with you and can't wait for your big day :)

Hannah Carr · Getting married on 03/13/2021

Fantastic!!

Sally was absolutely amazing! She was very knowledgeable and attentive. She helped me pick out a dress that I never thought I would like but turned out to be my dream dress. Anita, the seamstress was wonderful as well. I got everything I could have wanted and more. Love, love, LOVE this place! Pictures are before the alterations!

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah greer · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Find your dream dress!

Love this place!
    With the pandemic in effect, it was nice that we were the only ones in the store and she wore a mask. Rebecca was extremely professional, and helpful. She zoned into my style as soon as she saw a few pictures and listened to what I liked. From the first dress I tried on I knew my top dress from a previous store was no longer in the running. Every dress I tried on was my style yet was not quite the dress for me. The last dress she warned me was $100 over my price range, however she asked if I’d like to try it on. I said yes and fell in love with the dress. I can be extremely indecisive and was worried that I would not be able to Know if a dress was “the one”. I am thrilled that I was able to envision myself walking down the aisle and even teared up!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Bnking13

jerri · Getting married on 02/20/2021

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Cassie is absolutely amazing. She makes you feel so special from the moment you walk in to the second you walk out the door, with a dress!! She quickly can figure out what you want, while still having you try things on that you never knew you liked! We recommend all of our future bride friends to shop here!

Sent on 03/16/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Brandi!! We agree that Cassie is absolutely amazing :) We are so happy to be a part of your wedding journey!!