The Dressing Room Reviews

408 | Saint Petersburg, FL

408 Reviews for The Dressing Room

Laura Fisler 路 Getting married on 09/02/2022

Very special and comfortable experience!

I said YES to the dress at The Dressing Room St. Pete, just over a month ago! From the moment, I saw my name on the front door welcome sign, to trying on the first dress, I was extremely impressed by how many dresses they have. Ashley was my bridal consultant and made the whole experience so easy and fun! They had dresses lined up for me to try on based on the style & type of dress I was looking for. My guests and I were the only group in the bridal salon at the time of our appointment, which made the experience very special and all the focus was on me and finding the perfect dress. TDR made the process so comfortable, no pressure at all. I personally, am very slow at making decisions and they recommended sleeping on it (because it鈥檚 such a big decision!). I truly respected that so much because they鈥檙e not trying to just make a sale, they sincerely want YOU to find the RIGHT dress. Ashley was so flexible with me, when I asked if I could stop in to try on one more time, she came in just to meet meet with us.... I SAID YES 馃槉 that day because I couldn鈥檛 get THE DRESS out of my head. By the time I walked out of the salon, I knew when it would be arriving and had all of my alteration appointments scheduled! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for the great review! We are so happy we were able to help you find THE DRESS! Can't wait for your big day! You're going to be a beautiful bride :)
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Frein 路 Getting married on 12/15/2021

Dream Shopping Experience!

The Dressing Room Celebration was INCREDIBLE! I had such an enjoyable and memorable experience working with Rebecca to find my dream dress! TDR has tons of styles and designers to choose from. I loved being the only customer at the salon and knowing that I had all of the support for my dress shopping experience. Rebecca was knowledgeable, welcoming and friendly! I would recommend The Dressing Room Celebration to every bride! I can't wait to wear my dream dress on my wedding day. Thanks again, TDR & Rebecca!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Coyle 路 Getting married on 11/13/2021

Bought my beach wedding dress on 10/25- so many amazing options

My stylist was so helpful and there were so many beautiful options. She asked a few questions about my preferences and surprised me with some dresses I wasn't going to consider. It was so relaxed and easy and she made me feel very comfortable. I found the perfect dress and it was even a bit under my budget. I would highly recommend giving them a stop on your dress searching journey!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Miriam

Miriam Suarez 路 Getting married on 10/16/2021

Amazing Experience!

This was my second dress appointment and I am so happy that I decided to try something else out! My first appointment was at a different boutique and I felt like the consultant was just pushing for a sale. That was not the case when I visited The Dressing Room. Claire made me feel very comfortable and really listened to what I had in mind. She pulled different styles for me to try on and eventually I found the one! I am so excited to wear my dress next year!!

I also loved that you have the whole place to yourself during the appointment. It makes it feel much more personal!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Kelli

Kelli Ostheim 路 Getting married on 09/11/2021

Great and friendly experience

Courtney was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating during my visit to The Dressing Room. She was helpful in finding me the perfect dress and was knowledgeable regarding all of the styles as well as any additional alterations and cost.

Sent on 02/24/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli for the kind words!! You are going to be so beautiful in your dress and I can't wait to see it all come together :)
  • Katrina

Katrina Naxera 路 Getting married on 08/14/2021

A true dream come true.

Unlike every other dress buying experience, The Dressing Room closes their boutique to the public so that you can have the most intimate and private experience. When I arrived with my sister and closest friends, we showed Rebecca pictures of the style of dress I wanted, discussed my venue, and price range. Unlike every other place, my entourage need only sit and watch the fashion show, take their pictures, and cry. Rebecca did everything for me. She pulled dresses based on what I liked and as we discovered what worked and what didn't, and as my mind changed about what I actually valued in a dress, Rebecca was flexible and knew exactly which dresses to pull based on the new discoveries we had made. She knew every dress in the store like the back of her hand which meant she knew exactly what to bring me and where to get it from. Not having a mirror in the actual dressing room meant that I didn't get to see myself until after my entourage saw me first which added to the experience. I ended up trying a total of 7 dresses before I found THE ONE. The whole experience was so emotional, everyone was crying. I would not trade my dress getting experience for anything in the world and I owe it all to Rebecca and The Dressing Room!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Trentham 路 Getting married on 07/11/2021

A dream bridal shopping experience!

This is seriously the only place you will need to shop to find you dream dress!
    I shopped at 3 bridal stores, and The Dressing Room's experience was far superior than the rest. My sales consultant Stephanie was bubbly, kind, and made me feel beautiful! Since you are the only bride trying on dresses at a time, you feel special and unrushed. The manager was super accommodating with my needs as well! They have great communication as they texted me before the appointment to find out what styles I liked on their Pinterest. This helped me to already feel welcome even before my appointment!
    The dresses were priced very reasonably for how beautiful they were! I went twice and ended up finding my dream dress. I would HIGHLY recommend this store to anyone. Thank you Dressing Room and Stephanie for a dream bridal shopping experience :)

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Gamache 路 Getting married on 06/04/2021

Best bridal shop, selection & staff in fl!

My mom and I were blown away with the phenomenal customer service and personal shopping experience at The Dressing Room Celebration with the manager, Rebecca!
    During our entire appointment, Rebecca was absolutely amazing, she treated us with the kindest care and we were truly WOWED by the incredible selection of bridal gowns and gorgeous accessories! It was fun and exciting while Rebecca helped us find the perfect dress and accessories for my upcoming wedding in April!
    The experience and environment was everything I would dream of for finding the perfect wedding dress and accessories. I HIGHLY recommend all future brides check out The Dressing Room Celebration as soon as possible and ask for Rebecca!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah Daly 路 Getting married on 05/03/2021

Absolutely perfect!

I had the best experience at The Dressing Room! We had the entire store to ourselves during the appointment and the girls were so welcoming and helpful. My party got to sit back, relax, sip a little Prosecco, and enjoy the experience! This was the first (and only) store I went to, and I'm grateful they helped me find the dress of my dreams. They pulled the dresses and accesorized to help me envision the whole look. I was able to try on about 8 gowns within my appointment time.
    They had multiple dresses within my $2000 budget and every one of the dresses were beautiful. I'll definitely be recommending The Dressing Room to my newly engaged friends! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Taylor Voisard 路 Getting married on 04/24/2021

Fun, amazing and helpful

I had an amazing experience here. The girls were so sweet and very helpful. They were knowledgeable and helped me to find my dream dress. They have a very fun way of helping you to find THE dress. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • W

Whitney Johnson 路 Getting married on 04/10/2021

20/10 would recommend!

My experience at the Dressing room in Pawleys Island was better than I could have ever asked for! The manager, Sally was kind, patient, and encouraging! I didn鈥檛 plan on walking into the very first bridal shop and falling in love with the very first dress that I picked up, but I did just that. The appointment was private, she helped me to stay within my budget, and above all they were very kind. They are in the people serving business and superseded any expectation that I could have had wedding dress shopping. I would recommend The Dressing Room to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Sarah Mccraw 路 Getting married on 04/09/2021

Amazing experience

I had a lovely experience at The Dressing Room! Courtney was amazing, friendly, resourceful, and helped me pick the right dress. It is a nice shop and has a great selection. I highly recommend The Dressing Room!

Sent on 06/24/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Sarah!! We are so excited we were able to help you find the perfect dress for your wedding day :)

Sarah Martin 路 Getting married on 04/05/2021

Awesome Experience

I had an awesome experience at The Dressing Room and would definitely recommend it to anyone. The staff were so sweet and helpful and made me feel so special.

Sent on 11/29/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Aww thank you for the great review Sarah!! We are so happy you found your dress with us and you had such a wonderful experience. We can't wait for your big day :)

Jenna Reiser 路 Getting married on 03/27/2021

Excellent!!

I had the most amazing experience from beginning to end! I found the perfect dress! 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 07/30/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna for the great review! So happy you found your dress. We can't wait for your wedding :)

Destiny Flores 路 Getting married on 03/21/2021

Phenomenal service, cute boutique, great dresses!

I would not recommend any other place for your bridal shopping! The Dressing Room has the most beautiful dresses and the BEST customer service! Claire was phenomenal and made sure to get me in dresses that I would love. I got the first dress I tried on. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Skrodzki 路 Getting married on 03/13/2021

Saying "yes" to the most perfect dress!

I can't put into words how amazing my experience was at The Dressing Room. They made me feel so comfortable and welcome from the moment I stepped into the boutique. From the kindness and sincerity of my consultant, Courtney, to the amazing selection of dresses in every style and shape...I am so grateful for becoming part of TDR bridal family and I look forward to working with them and making them a part of our most magical day! I would HIGHLY recommend to any future bride. xoxo

Sent on 06/18/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor for the kind words! I loved working with you and can't wait for your big day :)
  • Sarah

Sarah greer 路 Getting married on 03/05/2021

Find your dream dress!

Love this place!
    With the pandemic in effect, it was nice that we were the only ones in the store and she wore a mask. Rebecca was extremely professional, and helpful. She zoned into my style as soon as she saw a few pictures and listened to what I liked. From the first dress I tried on I knew my top dress from a previous store was no longer in the running. Every dress I tried on was my style yet was not quite the dress for me. The last dress she warned me was $100 over my price range, however she asked if I鈥檇 like to try it on. I said yes and fell in love with the dress. I can be extremely indecisive and was worried that I would not be able to Know if a dress was 鈥渢he one鈥. I am thrilled that I was able to envision myself walking down the aisle and even teared up!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Bnking13

jerri 路 Getting married on 02/20/2021

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Cassie is absolutely amazing. She makes you feel so special from the moment you walk in to the second you walk out the door, with a dress!! She quickly can figure out what you want, while still having you try things on that you never knew you liked! We recommend all of our future bride friends to shop here!

Sent on 03/16/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Brandi!! We agree that Cassie is absolutely amazing :) We are so happy to be a part of your wedding journey!!

Jessica Lerner 路 Getting married on 02/20/2021

Highly recommend

I highly recommend The Dressing Room! I honestly couldn鈥檛 be any happier with my experience, the staff is extremely helpful with realizing your body type, your style and leading you in a direction that fits you perfectly!!! TDR was the only wedding shop I went to and I walked out saying 鈥淵es to the dress鈥 so many selections to choose from as well. Thank you so much TDR!

Sent on 06/14/2020

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I'm so happy we were able to not just find you one gorgeous gown, but 2! Can't wait for your big day! You are going to be stunning :)

Courtney Price 路 Getting married on 01/23/2021

Amazing Little Shop

I am so happy that i found this amazing shop! I started my experience off at David's Bridal and as soon as i walked in i was told to browse and pick out things that i liked, I found this odd as i had watched so many bridal shows and they had someone with them helping, after almost 30 minutes past my appointment time a lady finally came over and i hated every dress that i tried on she tried to push me into buying it. I felt defeated and thought i may never have my "aha moment" in a dress. My mother found The Dressing Room St. Pete online and made an appointment for me, the first thing i loved was how amazing it was that you get the whole place to yourself to try on and that there was plenty of seating for your friends and family to be apart of your special experience, Jenna helped me and was so sweet and helpful, i had finally put on the 5th dress and broke down in tears......I had found my dress! Jenna didn't pressure me to buy it and even let me schedule another appointment to let me grandmother who couldn't be there come and see it! needless to say i would recommend The Dressing Room to everyone they are so amazing and they really took all my stress away!

Sent on 09/25/2019

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you Courtney for the amazing review!! We are so happy you were able to have your "aha moment" and say YES to the most perfect dress :) We are so happy Jenna was able to be there to help you. So happy you're a TDR Bride and we can't wait for your big day :)
  • Christine

Christine 路 Getting married on 01/23/2021

The BEST bridal experience a girl could ask for!

If I could give it 6 stars I would!! I loved the one-on-one bridal appointment and regulation of only having one bride inside at a time, it feels so special to be the only person in the store trying on dresses and not having to see other brides trying on dresses as well. My stylist Rebecca was an absolute angel who was so real and genuine and truly cared about what I wanted and what I was looking for. She was punctual, communicated efficiently and was so encouraging with the numerous dresses I tried on. She pulled some incredible dresses than not only catered to my requests, but ones she felt would be right for me. She even helped take multiple photos from different angles so I could compare dresses and never once seemed like it was a bother. With her help and patience and honest feedback, I found the PERFECT dress that made me feel like a princess! Thank you so so much for making this such an incredible experience! I would recommend this store any and all brides!

Sent on 07/08/2020

Ashley Petitt 路 Getting married on 01/15/2021

Perfect and stress free

Best experience ever! Tiffany made it perfect and found me the most amazing dress no stress at all even tho I waited until the last moment

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Hope

Hope Whitson 路 Getting married on 01/10/2021

This Shopping Experience Was a Dream!

I had the absolute BEST experience here! I loved the privacy of only one Bride allowed in the store at a time, as well as an array of sample sizes. I was nervous being plus size and being able to feel confident in a dress, but my consultant Claire was kind, friendly, encouraging and knew just what to suggest to make me feel amazing! It was a fantastic, low pressure experience that really made me feel special. It was the Bridal experience I never knew I had dreamed of! I've also visited previously as part of a Bridal party and had just as wonderful of a time. I knew this was my first stop in my Bridal search. Thank you, The Dressing Room Celebration for an incredible experience we will always cherish!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Roth 路 Getting married on 01/09/2021

Such a Wonderful Experience!

I had the BEST experience at The Dressing Room in St. Pete. From the moment we arrived we felt welcomed. They had a sign on the door with my name, which was such a special touch! Then when we got in she never made us feel rushed or like we were asking to try on too many dresses, I immediately thought- this is where I want to say YES to a dress.

I believe the girl that took care of us was named Ashley (and I apologize if I am wrong!) She was incredibly kind, thorough and really listened to me and what I was looking for. This was my 4th bridal shop and I was shopping amid COVID craziness and she just made us feel so very special and like the experience I had always dreamed of, even though my party of ladies was limited.

Thank you so far and I am looking forward to my alteration appointments and my big day in January!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Cortney

Cortney Bonn 路 Getting married on 12/06/2020

PERFECT! Couldn't ask for more.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I loved having the space to myself and my girls. And Cassie was so patient and helpful. They have a huge selection of beautiful dresses and I guarantee you'll find what you're looking for and have a blast doing it.

Sent on 03/26/2020