4008 West Alva St., Tampa, FL 33614 Map · Phone number

About Bay Stage Live

Bay Stage Live... A family business since 1957, specializing in rentals, sales, custom designs, and full productions. Bay Stage Live has been and will always be a leading provider of entertainment technologies. Within our complex you will find our state of the art Dream Theatre; the only one of its kind in the Tampa Bay area, which utilizes the latest innovations in 3D visualization software. Our world class staff of lighting designers, event producers, and production support will customize your experience one idea at a time. Come to Bay Stage Live and turn on your imagination.

Follow Bay Stage Live on

BSLDetaillogo
JustoWedding2

2 Reviews for Bay Stage Live

Rachael · Married on 03/30/2012

I rented LED lights for the reception room. They made a HUGE different! Great price, easy to set up and break down.

Sent on 04/25/2012

Bay Stage Live's reply:

Thank you Rachael for the review!

3.4
      1.0
      1.0

My biggest thing about my wedding was that I wanted a pink room! Lighting makes a huge difference in the room and I was determined to have pink. When I gave the room dimensions to them and asked how many lights I should have? They mentioned about 40 lights. "That it should be enough" so I got 46 just in case...we ended up having to turn OFF half of the lights because it looked like a baseball field it was so bright which was a huge waste of money. The cake light was ridiculous because they set it behind a table of guests so when it was on (it was EXTREMELY bright) the guests were blinded so again we had to turn it OFF another waste of money. Overall I'm just disappointed that they couldn't guide me better into having great lighting.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Bay Stage Live's reply:

We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and truly wish this was reported to our technician on site during your reception. That would have enabled us to correct the situation immediately. We would have dimmed the LEDs to your satisfaction or removed some of them and adjusted your invoice. There is always a solution on site as long as we are aware of the issue. It is unfortunate that we were not given the opportunity to correct this at your wedding reception.

Bay Stage Live FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Setup