Yvette Price Events

Boca Grande, FL View map

$8,010 Package Price

I have a fire for life! I’m Cuban. It’s just in my blood.

My passions fuel me to produce fabulous events that families cherish for a lifetime. I love to travel. I love design, flowers, the celebrations of life and great food to go along with them! A huge collection of cookbooks and food magazines lends a hand whenever I’m in the kitchen.

I love my home and treasure the time I get to spend with family. Their hard work and love has encouraged me through thick and thin and helped me fight a triumphant battle against ovarian cancer. I take pride in my strength and bring that to every celebration I craft. No detail is left untouched.

I love love. My relationships with my clients and my family are what make me tick. I simply adore my husband, Glenn, and feel so blessed that God gave me such a generous man to spend the rest of my life with. With this fervor for living, I’d say I’m a passionate person. My passion fuels everything I do and is the core of my event planning.

I’ve hop scotched across the country, from Florida to Wyoming and back again, cultivating strong experience to help create a brilliant day for you and your fiancé. I look forward to learning more about what excites you and can’t wait to help bring your big day vision to life!

Yvette Price

hello@yvettepriceevents.com

Office; 941-870-2997

Specializing in Boca Grande, Florida weddings and the entire South West Florida reagion including the Florida Keys. Available for worldwide travel to any destination.

Recent Publications & Press:

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$8,010

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

10,324.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination

How many planners are on your team?

Melissa Married on 02/22/2013
    I can not say enough about how WONDERFUL Yvette was in helping plan our special day! With planning a destination wedding I was needing to rely heavily on her and she did not disappoint! I gave her ideas and likes (a lot through pinterest) and she ran with it. We had a weekly phone call to update me on everything which was really great and she was always available to answer any "little" questions I may have had during the week. Our wedding was truly the most amazing day, everything I had hoped it would be. She knows so many people/vendors that I never would have found on my own. She was able to help me enjoy planning our wedding instead of being stressed out about it. Yvette is an amazing woman who is truly gifted in her trade. You will be so happy to work with her!!!!

Yvette Price Events's reply:

Thank you so kindly for the kind words, you and Philip were such a pleasure to collaborate with. You guys are a true treasure of a couple!
    Kilee Married on 06/02/2012
    Yvette Price made my dream wedding come true! I live in Indianapolis and wanted to have a destination wedding where my husband purposed to me in Boca Grande, Florida. I knew I would need a wedding planner who lived down in Florida to help me plan since we lived in Indiana. This made me so nervous because I had an image for how I wanted my wedding and was nervous that the planner would not understand what I was looking for. Also, with it being a destination wedding I knew our wedding was going to be a little more non-traditional (some wedding planners will try to convince you to keep the more traditional aspects of a wedding). However, Yvette made every part of my wedding come true!!
    The moment I spoke with Yvette on the phone, I knew she was an amazing and caring wedding planner. We ended up speaking for an hour and I immediately felt so comfortable with her. She is very professional and has been in the event planning field for many years before going out on her own. Her experience and talent truly shines in her work. She has so many connections to different venders that I barely had to do any research! For example, I had an image on how I wanted my wedding linens to look. The reception venue did not offer me what I was looking for. Yvette took charge of this and told me not to worry that she would get them for me- and she did! Found them in Califorina! I have so many examples like these where Yvette followed through with her word and promises.
    I did not just meet a wedding planner along this journey, I met a good friend! You would be LUCKY to have Yvette Price as your wedding planner! For any questions please fill free to contact me--Kilee.Moenning@gmail.com. Both Tim and I, and our families, would recommend Yvette to anyone!
    Tim Married on 06/02/2012
    Yvette was our wedding planner for our destination wedding in Boca Grande, Florida. Being from Indianapolis, Yvette was vital to the success of our wedding, through each stage of the process, and my wife, her family and I all built a strong relationship and friendship with her and her husband throughout the many months of working together. I have nothing but positive things to say about working with Yvette. She worked very closely on a regular basis (at least weekly contact with my wife and her family, and for a period of time, the communication was daily; she always made herself available) during the months leading up to the wedding, and was available in person almost the entire week leading up to the wedding in Boca Grande. As the groom, I was very thankful that Yvette offered her time and knowledge of the Island to assist in planning the rehearsal dinner, especially since I was not able to travel to Boca Grande prior to the wedding week. She negotiated all the contracts and worked with the restaurant to provide us the best option possible for food and drinks. The wedding weekend went off without a hitch, much thanks to Yvette for her event planning expertise and vision. It was a beautiful weekend that wouldn’t have been possible without her.

Stationery Bliss Stationery Bliss Wedding Invitations

With her amazing work ethic Yvette Price one of our Favorite Planners!

Linens and More Florida Keys Linens and More Florida Keys Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing wedding planning, it is on top of every single detail, just makes work so effortless

Care Studios Care Studios Wedding Photographers

Yvette creates the bride & groom's vision, with her personal attention to detail and quality, she adds originality to all her events. With Yvette in charge your celebration it will be unique and memorable. We highly recommend Yvette Price Events.

P.O. Box 1305 Boca Grande, 33921

Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Location of (Yvette Price Events)
Ft Myers See on map
Naples See on map
Boca Grande See on map

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding