Plan It With Me

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

Plan It With Me specializes in a practical and realistic approach to event management, catering to the needs of each individual client. We want your event to be an occasion that will be remembered for years to come. Whether it's your wedding day or a corporate event, we'll specifically customize our services to fit your needs.

Working with us is easy! Every client receives a free consultation so you have the opportunity to decide if we are a fit for you. We are happy to meet face-to-face or schedule a call to discuss what you need, to make your event a booming success.

It is important for us to make sure you find a planner that compliments you and your style. Whether you choose us or someone else, we pledge to help you in any way we can.

After all, it’s about you....not us!

The team at Plan It With Me, customizes each event to showcase our client's unique and personal style. We can assist with all aspects of your event from budget analysis to event design, and everything in between. Plan It With Me is available for religious, non-religious, civil unions, destination, military ceremonies, and/or any other type of event you can think of. We provide partial, day-of coordination, and full planning services.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$95

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Linda
    Linda C. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Client-First Approach

I highly recommend the team at Plan It With Me! Kathy listened to my vision for my son's engagement party and put forth recommendations and enhancements that were on point! I had regular and clear communication with her and her team throughout. They managed all the vendors and executed the party flawlessly. I didn't have to worry about a thing and got to really enjoy the day with my son and his future bride! We are so looking forward to partnering with Kathy and her team again on the wedding next year!

Plan It With Me's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We always have a blast working with your family, and having executed your wedding in the past, now prepping for your son's wedding...it's truly our honor. So much more fun to come!!

Rachel H. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You NEED Kathy and her team!

I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner because I thought I could do this all on my own. After we hired our photographer and picked our venue I quickly realized not only could I not do it on my own, I didn't want to. I found Kathy through social media and after the first call I new she was the planner for us!

Kathy was fantastic every step of the process. She is highly communicative and if she can't respond to your request or question right away she will at the very least respond and let you know when you can expect to hear from her.

My now husband had a hard time understanding why we hired a planner as he wasn't the person doing the planning. After the wedding was finished and I asked him what he thought. His exact words were "whatever we paid her, it wasn't enough. EMPTY THE ACCOUNTS". Two weeks have passed since my wedding and if something went wrong I still don't know about it. Kathy was so hands on and took care of EVERYTHING. I was able to fully enjoy my wedding day with no stress at all. Several people commented on how "chill" I was all morning and I have Kathy to thank for that.

Hiring Kathy for your wedding day is the best thing you can do to make sure you are able to be fully present and enjoy your wedding day. I couldn't talk highly enough about her!

Plan It With Me's reply:

Rachel - What a wonderful and thoughtful review. You and Tyler are so precious and your comment to "empty the accounts" made me LOL. I can't thank you enough for allowing us to be part of your day and bring your vision to life. We wish you nothing but blessings and happiness and you know the drill, if you need anything at all, I'm here.

Laurel Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best planner for the best day

Flawless execution of the biggest celebration we have ever given. Kathy worked with us to secure vendors, finalize a timeline, coordinate all deliveries and implement all of our visions. The bride and I got to enjoy our day knowing all the details were being meticulously coordinated. All of her suggestions were based on years of experience and totally accurate. If their were any glitches in the evening festivities, I never knew it as they were handled professionally by Kathy and her team. I can not recommend them enough!

Plan It With Me's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and sweet words. Your event was stunning and one of the nicest families and wedding parties I've ever had the pleasure of working with. The entire process was like watching a dream unfold. You guys are the best!!

• illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Limelight Photography Limelight Photography Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure of working together at the Vinoy! A professional and a joy to work with. :)

Culinary Art Catering Culinary Art Catering Wedding Caterers

I highly recommend Plan It With Me! Kathy is an amazing planner, very detail oriented, wonderful at keeping all vendors on the same page prior and the day of! I can't say enough positive things about Kathy and her team!

Photographs by Sara Photographs by Sara Wedding Photographers

Kathy is an AMAZING coordinator to work with, and I have never appreciated a vendor more. She provided the most detailed timelines, made changes when necessary to accomodate the photography schedule, and provided a great deal of support to all vendors and the bride on the day of the wedding. I can honestly say that Kathy's attention to detail, professionalism, and ability to execute a flawless event under pressure are unparalleled. I look forward to working with her in the future!

Plano, TX, 75024
Location of (Plan It With Me)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding