Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Plan It With Me

Affordable, Responsive Wedding and Event Management

Plan It With Me will bring your dreams of a memorable, stress-free wedding or special event, to life. It is our mission to ensure that your day is just that - YOUR day. Tell us what you need and our staff of visionaries will create a customized event to showcase your personal style.

Why use Plan It With Me?
Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible. Owner and operator, Kathy Bull, brings more than 18 years of specialized event planning to serve you. We have a wealth of knowledge in choosing the right vendors, locations, caterers, and party professionals to meet your unique needs. We can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions. We have a strict eye for detail and have developed lasting relationships with many vendors, ensuring you great value and service.

Plan It With Me is your guide. We will not pressure you, nor do we make decisions for you. This is YOUR special day. It is about you. We offer you a wealth of knowledge, and guide you through the process so you can make informed decisions. During your event we will make sure that everything is taken care of and managed exactly as you envisioned it. Your job is to be the center of attention. Our job is to place the spotlight where it should be - on YOU!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Plan It With Me on

21 Reviews for Plan It With Me

User Photos
todo alt text

Kathy and her assistant did a fabulous job as being my Day of Wedding Planner!!! I wanted the "WOW" effect for my wedding and with their help I got! All of my friends and family had a wonderful time at the wedding! I could not have done it without their help! Could not ask for a better wedding planner! They were super professional, tons of fun, extremely helpful, easy to communicate with, and very personable! I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can not thank Kathy Bull with Plan It With Me enough for her services. She made each detail of the wedding planning so easy. She provided each and every detail needed to pull off a perfect day and that is what we got on November 11, 2017. Not only did she do an excellent job but I felt likeI gained a friend in the process. She was delightful each time I contacted her about any question I had or problem that came up with the planning and solved it quickly and efficiently. Kathy's experience in the wedding business and her friendly professional way she handle all our needs was excellent. Thanks Plan It With Me for helping us have a Perfect wedding Day.

Profile Picture Mandy, 11/11/17, 1 Review

17 Photos

Emily & Justin

33 Photos

5 VIDEOS

Plan It With Me Launch Party from Kathy Bull on Vimeo.

Sara & Thomas Wedding Video Trailer from Valentina Thrift on Vimeo.

Racheal & Bill from Kathy Bull on Vimeo.

Natasha + Timothy Wedding Trailer from Valentina Thrift on Vimeo.

Emily&Justin from MOVIE MAGIC PRODUCTIONS on Vimeo.

Racheal & Bill from Kathy Bull on Vimeo.

6 ENDORSEMENTS
We had the pleasure of working together at the Vinoy! A professional and a joy to work with. :)

Kathy is an AMAZING coordinator to work with, and I have never appreciated a vendor more. She provided the most detailed timelines, made changes when necessary to accomodate the photography schedule, and provided a great deal of support to all vendors and the bride on the day of the wedding. I can honestly say that Kathy's attention to detail, professionalism, and ability to execute a flawless event under pressure are unparalleled. I look forward to working with her in the future!

Absolutley outstanding service! You get first class service, first class attention and a first class experience. Plan It With Me only knows the best of the best and will treat you to a fabulous event with all the details just as you wanted them to be. That team knows what their doing for sure!

Kathy was a joy to work with and hope to "plan it with" her again in the future!

63 PROS I KNOW

Events

Plano, TX 75024   See On Map
972-567-5898 (phone)
Plan It With Me is a wedding planning service from Dallas/Fort Worth servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Plano, Dallas, and Fort Worth. Plan It With Me is a professional planner that has been part of the Dallas/Fort Worth wedding industry since 2008 specializing in affordable and responsive wedding planning.