PO Box 600714, Dallas, TX 75360 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Deals 1

About Photographs by Sara

Meet Sara (hey, that's me!).

Likes: long conversations with good friends. dancing when no one is watching. dancing with my california girls. my ridiculously red little car. music that makes me smile. california the 1st time. foreign cities. patio weather. burnt orange football. plum wine. cheap plane tickets abroad. upgrades. piano bars. surprises that come in the mail from old friends. lazy days by the pool. high heels that make my legs look longer. snail mail. linen spray. friends in foreign countries. board games. friends having destination weddings. sleeping without setting an alarm clock. girls nights. local restaurants. long bubble baths with good books. floaty, flirty, summer dresses. scarves that keep you warm. sleeping by the sea. NYY. holding hands. exploring museums. ballet. attending musicals. history. writing creatively. all things europe. reading new-to-me books. the thwocking sound a tennis ball makes when it hits my racket.

Dislikes: 8-5. best friends who live too far away. running. missing people. california the 2nd time. being cold. movers. middle seats on an airplane. blisters. jet lag. bulky winter clothes.

Geography:
-late twenty-something currently residing in Dallas, Texas.
-lived in Southern California (twice), Italy (once), and West Texas (far too long).

Life in Photography:
-Studied photography in Italy, fell in love with it, x-ray machines ruined most of my film. Started shooting digital and never looked back.
-Published regularly on CNN's Travel Galleries (It's true. I once traveled. A lot more than I do now. Blame love.)
-Selected as a Kodak Moment of the Month (once)... my picture, not me.
-Served as official photographer for Miss Highland Park (MAO) and Collin County Rattlers.

Likes in photography: Textures. Unique angles. Beautiful details in familiar scenes. Small gestures in intimate moments. Life in photography (I think it makes for beautiful memories.) Candid moments.

Dislikes in photography: Stiff, posed, manufactered moments.

Life in General:
-Graduated from Texas Tech University in 2006 with a BS in Petroleum Engineering. August 12, 2006 was THE happiest day of my life.
-Attended University of Redlands -- hands down one of the most positive and influential experiences of my entire life. I credit them with saving my life. Seriously.
-Member of the Junior League of Dallas and love giving back to my community through service.
-Raised as an only child with an amazing family. My dad passed away when I was 10 and I blame him for my love of photography. A series of family photos taken a few months before he died was my most treasured posession until the movers stole them (when they stole all my other stuff)! I'd give anything to have those back.
-I have the best friends a girl could ask for and all of them live too far way. It's kind of unfair. :)

Follow Photographs by Sara on

83c7fb8ed4880bae 1290311884384 Andrea1
Andrea2

1 Reviews for Photographs by Sara

Vanessa · Married on 04/29/2011

We had a good experience with Sara and her colleague Erin. They were at our wedding longer than the contracted eight hours and captured great memories for us! Sara is very responsive via e-mail and her turn around time on photographs is phenomenal. She is also willing to negotiate pricing to make sure you're getting the best package for you--which ever bride dreams of! We can't wait to get our photo album, we know it will be to die for.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Photographs by Sara FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photographs by Sara 1
    10% off for the 1st 10 WW customers!!
    As part of my new marketing ventures, I'm offering savings to you! Send me an email with your wedding information and I'll send you a couple price quotes. Be one of my first 10 customers from wedding wire, and I'll give you 10% off whichever package you choose!

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Photography by Sara to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Shae's Event Resources
    Shae's Event Resources Wedding Planners

We LOVE Sara she some how caputures those essential moments, with taste, character, and quailty. She is the first photographer we recommend to our clients. She is easy to work with and if your able to snag her consider yourself lucky!

• PO Box 600714 Dallas, 75360 See on map
    Location of (Photographs by Sara)