Limelight Photography Reviews

Limelight Photography 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Chartier · Getting married on 02/16/2020

Very caring

The whole staff is very caring and will help out what you want and make your vision come to life

Sent on 02/22/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! We are thrilled to be working with you and Benny. ~ Rebecca (I am the one you talked to on the phone for your first phone call!)
  • Y

Yenifer Navarro · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing! Love her work and she’s sooo nice

They were so good! So patient and organized! I loved working with them honestly!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Limelight Photography 15
    Limelight Photography 16
    Limelight Photography 17

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Yenifer for your kind words and feedback. Dafne and Kara so enjoyed getting to know and work with you and Hector. Congratulations!

You may view more images from this beautiful wedding here http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/yenifer-hector-hilton-fort-lauderdale-beach-resort
  • Hector

Hector Navarro · Married on 08/23/2019

Look no further

If you want the best photographer for your special day, look no further. Dafne and Kara, you girls are amazing! Very professional and detail oriented. Our wedding went so smooth, and stress free thanks to the wedding day timeline created by Dafne. She will be in touch with you at all times months before the wedding. Call, text, email, social media. She will always be available if you have any questions or concerns. Our pictures look spectacular, and we couldn’t be more happier. One of the best decisions we made was to have Dafne and Kara capture the best and most beautiful pictures of our wedding. That memory is now eternal thanks to them.

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Limelight Photography 24
    Limelight Photography 25
    Limelight Photography 26

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Hector for your feedback. I love to hear that everything was stress-free for you and Yenifer! What a gorgeous sunset y'all had! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding day and marriage! http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/yenifer-hector-hilton-fort-lauderdale-beach-resort

Brandon Harrold · Married on 06/04/2019

Incredible

Extremely professional. Timely. Very easy to work with. Knew all the right positions and angles. Made my wedding day perfect! The best pictures I could have asked for!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brandon for taking the time to share about your experience! It has been a pleasure working with you!

Tom · Married on 06/01/2019

Opal Sands Wedding!

I'd highly recommend Limelight Photography to anyone in the Tampa Bay area for weddings or any other special occasion. From the first phone consultation with the owner to the finished product, the entire process was seamless and was the smoothest part of our wedding planning. Dafne, our photographer was very professional and a great communicator. Having a wedding on the beach, we had to have a photographer that knew how to capture an amazing Florida sunset. She nailed it! All the details/pre-planning truly allowed us to enjoy our wedding day. Of course the pictures turned out beautiful and will treasure them forever!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Tom for sharing your perspective about working with Dafne an Kara. We do have amazing sunsets in Florida! And yours was especially gorgeous! You may see additional images from this wedding here:

• Jillaina

Jillaina Menth · Married on 05/11/2019

Good People

Thank you to Rebecca for her kind heart, and caring about her brides. God bless.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jillaina. This is probably the most meaningful review I have ever received.💛I am excited to work on the additional edits on the images you send over to me.😉
  • Naseem

Naseem Hollander · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Limelight is the absolute best we had a wonderful experience with them from start to finish and can’t thank them enough for everything!!! We absolutely love them:)) and especially Carlos he is so wonderful and we were lucky enough to get him!!
    Love you all and thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Dearest Naseem - THANK YOU so much for your review! We adore Carlos and Kara as well. And we are so pleased you had such a wonderful experience. Congratulations on your marriage!

Blaire H · Married on 04/06/2019

Phenomenal

Knew all the right poses and angles, which took a lot of stress away from my big day. Worked incredibly hard all day. Editing job was phenomenal. Overall very pleased with their work!!

Limelight Photography's reply:

We LOVE hearing this Blaire - one of our most important goals is for you to feel relaxed on your wedding day and ENJOY every moment! Thank you for sharing your experience. You may see images from Blaire and Brandon here: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog//blaire-brandon-the-ringling-museum
  • Jenn

Jenn Hobbs · Married on 03/16/2019

Rebecca & Michael are amazing! ♥

Limelight really is the best of the best. We were lucky enough to book Rebecca & Michael, the owners of Limelight, as our photographers. They were both so sweet and were extremely prepared for the day. They worked with us and our wedding planner to make a list of exactly who needed to be photographed, what details we wanted photographed, what locations we wanted to be photographed in, what kinds of pictures we wanted and they were able to get it all day of. We never felt rushed or flustered, they directed us with smoothness and ease to make sure we got all the photos we wanted and still had plenty of time to just enjoy the wedding. We had a beautiful venue, The Secret Garden at Paradise Springs in Lithia, FL, and Rebecca & Michael really made sure to capture the beauty of the location. Rebecca was so creative with staging photos of the details, she loved positioning things just right to get beautiful photos and our videographer was happy to follow alongside her and capture all the great scenes she directed and set up. Everything about our experience with Limelight was wonderful, they were so prepared and professional and kind and we couldn't recommend them more to those looking for the best possible photographers for their event. I'll attach some photos and let their work speak for itself!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Limelight Photography 33
    Limelight Photography 34
    Limelight Photography 35

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jenn for your heartfelt review about your experience working with Michael and me. We SO enjoyed getting to know you and Mike. Your secret garden wedding was truly magical. xo http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/jennifer-and-mike-the-secret-garden-at-paradise-springs
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/16/2019

Carlos was fantastic!

Carlos and his team were absolutely wonderful. He was professional, and very efficient! Our pictures came out absolutely stunning and they caught the the best moments. I would recommend them over any one else! Both my husband and I were very impressed with limelight and everything they had to offer

Limelight Photography's reply:

Katie!!! You and Giorgio are truly a pleasure. Thank you so much for your review and congratulations on your marriage! We appreciate you! You may see images of this beautiful couple and wedding here: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/powel-crosley#/katie-giorgio-wedding/
  • Rachel

Rachel Fernandez · Married on 03/16/2019

An outstanding experience!

My husband and I got married back in March and since then, we’ve had nothing but great things to say about Limelight. Dafne and Kara were the photographers for our big day. They worked quickly and diligently to take amazing family photos in the church. They had everything planned out and knew exactly where everyone needed to be. Our venue shots were equally as incredible. They did such a great job capturing our personalities!! We highly recommend Limelight to any couple desiring and unique and truly outstanding wedding photography company!

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you Rachel for taking time to share your amazing testimony about working with our Limelight team! We love hearing how smooth and organized everything was for you. And that you are enjoying your images. You may see images from Rachel and Anthony's wedding here: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/birchwood#/rachel-anthony-wedding/
  • I

Ina · Married on 03/09/2019

Honestly, look no further for your photographer

We are so happy we chose to Step into the Limelight for our wedding. We had Dafne Spencer as our lead photographer and Kara Lerchenfeld and they were magnificent. Dafne really goes above and beyond to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible. She made me feel extremely confident and handled every moment with the utmost professionalism. The pictures are so amazing! Thank you Dafne and thank you Limelight!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Limelight Photography 36
    Limelight Photography 37

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Andreina + John! Your wedding at Cross Creek Ranch was magically breathtaking! I know that Dafne and Kara truly enjoying getting to know both of you and capturing your beautiful day. I love that amazing "LOVE" sign in your images and everything about your chic bridal look but especially that gorgeous and unique large cross necklace! Those dancers at the reception - WOW! It looks like you are actually in Venezuala - so colorful and fun! Congratulations! http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/andreina-john-cross-creek-ranch

Liz Mulvey · Married on 02/16/2019

So grateful!

I would recommend this company to anyone. From the very beginning, we knew we were in good hands. This team is SO professional throughout the entire process.
    Carlos and his assistant showed up 15 minutes early (which was a relief because my hair/make-up girls were 30 minutes late). They started taking pictures immediately. I had a large list of family formals that I wanted prior to the wedding, and we were able to get all of them. I wish I could give 10 stars. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Liz for trusting Limelight Photography To document your special day. I am thrilled you are so pleased with your experience!💛
  • Shay

Shay Hellquisth · Married on 01/19/2019

We love our photos!!

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of “stepping into the Limelight” for our wedding in Tampa, Florida. My husband is Swedish and we live abroad. Even with living in Europe with a six-hour time difference, we had no issues staying in touch with our lead photographer Dafne Spencer. Dafne was flexible and great with communicating with us overseas and she was also more than happy to meet in person when we were in Florida before the wedding. Dafne was really good at emailing us timelines and shot lists as well as giving me feedback on my own shot list that I made for our bridal party and family photos. She really helped us prepare for our photos and by our wedding day, I had complete confidence that the photos would go well. I completely trusted Dafne to guide us on our wedding day and she did an excellent job.

I have a background in photography and I really knew how I wanted my wedding photos to look. Limelight Photography superseded my expectations. Dafne really listened to our needs and concerns for our photos and we are completely IN LOVE with them. I am usually the person behind the camera so I feel very self-conscious when I am in front of it. I often don’t like how I look in photos but when I saw the photos from our wedding, I almost cried. Not only did I feel beautiful on our wedding day, but the photographers were able to capture that beauty and I love how I look in our wedding photos.

One of my favorite moments was the first look. Seeing the photos of my husband’s reaction is priceless! It was such a real and genuine moment and the photos truly captured that. I also love the photos from during our ceremony and from the bride and groom session right after the ceremony. We had our wedding at The Florida Aquarium and we were able to get some really incredible photos in front of some of the fish tanks. I love that we have both fun and creative photos as well as romantic photos. It was a great mix. We were also able to get a lot of group photos that we wanted. Since we live in Europe, our wedding was a time for us to see American family and friends that we hadn’t seen in a while. We are so happy with the group photos that we got and so are our guests!

Another thing that I was impressed with was how well the photographers were with the kids in our wedding. We had three of our nieces as flower girls and two of our nephews as ring bearers for our wedding. The kids’ ages ranged from four to six. One of our nephews is five years old and came in from Sweden and doesn’t speak English. This didn’t seem to faze our photographers! They were wonderful with all of the kids and even with one of them not speaking English, they were able to direct them all very well.

Lastly, we received our wedding gallery in less than three weeks after our wedding. We were so happy and were very impressed to receive almost 800 beautifully edited photos in such a short timeframe. Several of our guests have told us how beautiful our photos are and everyone was very excited to see them.

Dafne Spencer and her associate photographer Kara Lerchenfeld were absolutely wonderful to work with. We feel so fortunate that we got to work with both of them and we are beyond thrilled with our wedding photos. We are also forever grateful for Dafne’s guidance and help through our year of wedding planning. We would absolutely recommend Limelight Photography!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Limelight Photography 38
    Limelight Photography 39
    Limelight Photography 40
    Limelight Photography 41

Limelight Photography's reply:

WOW! Thank you so very much Shay and Zeke for your glowing review! We appreciate you taking your time to share about your experience!
  • Carolynn

Carolynn Smith · Married on 12/07/2018

Everything I dreamed of and more!

From the initial phone call with the friendly, funny owner Michael - to the quick and professional introduction calls from my 2 photographers to discuss details and "My Dream Shots" - Everything was perfect. I went into my wedding day with a complete sense of ease and assurance that my photographers were prepped and educated on what I wanted. During the wedding, My photographers, Stephanie and Dafne felt more like my bridesmaids that photography team - they were fun, kind, and busted their butts to make sure we got in Every shot I wanted. The photos were supposed to come back in 3+ weeks and they ended up sending in less than 3 weeks! and this is where I really cried... ALL our wedding photos were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and beautiful. No need to look any further, this is the Best Photography company in the business! THANK YOU LIMELIGHT! Xoxoxoxo - A very happy Bride & Groom :)

Carolynn & Kendrix Jones

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Limelight Photography 42

Limelight Photography's reply:

Carolynn!!! You are incredible - gorgeous, kind, energetic, sweet and thoughtful. THANK YOU for taking the time to share about your experience. We loved working with you and Kendrix!!!!

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2018

Look no further than Limelight!

We had the pleasure of working with Rebecca and Michael Zoumberos. From start to finish they were a dream team to work with! I was blown away when I first met Michael at the studio. He was very thorough and had many samples to show me from previous weddings. Rebecca is who I mostly spoke with after that. She was extremely organized, an absolute joy to speak with, and made me feel very comfortable in their ability to get every shot we wanted. Setting appointments was a breeze and she was always a click or a call away. You can tell they love their job and really put their all into every couple they work with. Our shots are absolutely STUNNING and we got our photos in just a few weeks. I feel like I could go on and on about Limelight. Look no further! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Michelle for your feedback - it was truly a pleasure working with you and Jasyon and your families. Such a beautiful day we had at Town Manor on the Lake and you could really feel the love and excitement in the air! We appreciate the opportunity to have the honor of working with you. Wishing you all the best!

To view some of our favorite images from Michelle and Jayson's wedding day visit this page: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/michelle-jayson-town-manor-on-the-lake

Laila Zoellner · Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond Amazing!!!!

Lead Photographer: Rebecca Zoumberos
    Associate Photographer: Michael Zoumberos
    Ceremony + Reception Locations: Streamsong Resort

Rebecca and Michael were FABULOUS!!!!! They did our engagement shoot and wedding photos and I am in love with all of it!!! Not only were they really easy to work with, but Rebecca is the most efficient vendor I had on my big day!!! We had multiple conversations throughout the year that allowed her to come with a full schedule and it helped me to feel more comfortable with her! The pictures were the most important part of the planning process bc it’s all I really left with and I’m so glad I invested and trusted Limelight Photography with my wedding day!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Limelight Photography 43
    Limelight Photography 44
    Limelight Photography 45
    Limelight Photography 46

Limelight Photography's reply:

Your wedding was romantic, vintage and organic. Your dress was a show stopper! And it was incredible to see the look of love in Doug’s eyes when he saw you walking down the aisle for their short and sweet ceremony. We really enjoyed getting to know you and capture part of your love story.

Stephen Valdes Iii · Married on 11/03/2018

Top notch, look no further.

I didn't know photography was expensive but let me tell you it was worth every penny. Carlos did an amazing job and had a great attitude and smile the whole time. He made us comfortable and relaxed. If I ever need photography ever again I will not hesitate to use them.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Limelight Photography's reply:

Desiree and Stephen had a wonderful day with the most beautiful weather Florida could provide! Both the ceremony and reception took place at the Avila Golf Club and Country. Their ceremony was short and sweet but very beautiful! Their friends and family then joined the two at their reception. What an evening full of fun and special moments. Congratulations o the newlyweds!!! http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/desiree-stephen-avila-golf-and-country-club
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing!

My experience with Limelight Photography exceeded my every expectation!!! My lead photographer, Carlos, made my wedding day so memorable by capturing all of the most beautiful moments. I can't explain how thankful I am for Limelight's beautiful photography. From the moment the photographers arrived onsite on my wedding day, they were so pleasant, accommodating, detail-oriented, and helpful with ensuring every special moment was captured and that the wedding timeline was perfect. Limelight is truly amazing at what they do and I can't say enough good things about my experience with this photography team!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Ashley Diesel · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Rebecca and Michael were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We cannot say enough great things about these two, they are truly one of a kind. We first met with Michael and he was very professional and honest. As soon as we saw some of their work from other weddings, we knew we had to have them photograph our special day! Rebecca was very sweet and helpful throughout the entire process, she's very organized and wanted to make sure everything was perfect for our big day! Our pictures turned out absolutely GORGEOUS! They captured so many wonderful memories from our October wedding on Clearwater Beach. We have received so many compliments about how beautiful our photos are! Thank you Rebecca and Michael for being our photographers for our wedding day. You both truly made it MAGICAL, we are so in LOVE with our beautiful wedding photos!!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Limelight Photography's reply:

We LOVED being a part of your magical wedding at Opal Sands! The two of you are TRULY a joy to be around and so in love with each other! Your beach-front wedding was classy, elegant, romantic and fun. It was a day of sharing your love for each other and celebrating with family and close friends all having the time of your lives! THANK YOU for including us!

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Married 9/29/18

Limelight Photography was the first vendor I booked for our wedding. I wanted to ensure that we had an amazing photographer and pictures of our wedding and we got just that! Dafne (lead photographer) and Kara (associate photographer) did a fabulous job! They were both so sweet, kind, talented, and creative. They worked well with our other vendors which made the wedding day very smooth. Our pictures are amazing and it was such a pleasure to work with them!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for trusting our team to photograph your special day. their entire day was impeccable! Beautifully planned and executed by Your Special Day by Joni and her team and we ALL felt at ease and were able to truly enjoy each moment. I love when I can look back and say, “they truly enjoyed their wedding day” We all felt it, we were all living such great moments together. From the getting ready to the glow sticks send off… it was all elegant, meaningful and fun! You may see some of our favorite images from Megan + Ed's wedding here: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/megan-ed-seagate-country-club

Maggie · Married on 07/08/2018

We had very high expectations for our photographers- Michael and Rebecca fulfilled them beyond measure! We had no problem keeping communication and they had reached out in advance to develop a shot list as well as a timeline for the evening. Even though it was so hot on the day of, they made sure everything was moving as quickly and sufficiently as humanely possible. From accessory/detail shots, to making sure we had every location/person accounted for, their professionalism shined through! The insane amount of detail they put into their work made it worth every penny. They both worked so hard and words will never be able to get across our appreciation. Working with them was a pleasure and we thank them for capturing every beautiful detail of our special day. You want perfection? Limelight is the only choice!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Limelight Photography 47
    Limelight Photography 48

Dear Maggie,
    Thank you so much for your kind and sweet words! We appreciate you so much. You are absolutely gorgeous {those eyes} and your wedding day was nothing short than beautiful from beginning to end, just stunning! Congratulations!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/07/2018

I am so impressed with Limelight Photography. It was great chatting with Rebecca during our initial meeting and then Dafne, the lead photographer for our wedding, reached out and she was wonderful too! Dafne created a timeline that made our day go by so smoothly. While meeting with my other wedding vendors, every time they asked who we booked as our photographer, their eyes lit up at my answer! Dafne and Kay went above and beyond to capture all the details of our wedding and every wonderful moment of the day! When we received our photos, we we're blown away! I was so impressed by their attention to detail, and our photographers captured our day SO beautifully. I can't begin to thank you ladies enough!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Limelight Photography 49
    Limelight Photography 50

Dear Sweet Laura,
    Thank you so much for you kind words, we loved being a part of your day and we absolutely loved capturing each special moment for you. We will never forget your gorgeous arch! We wish you and Ryan ALL the best! Congratulations!

monique · Married on 06/02/2018

AMAZING. Absolutely amazing!! We are letting limelight capture our special day for us on June2nd 2018 and we are having no regrets! We got an engagement session done & our photos are back, and they are stunningggggg! Carlos is GREAT, he seriously made the session so much fun & we love love love how beautiful the pictures turned out. Can't wait for our wedding photos already! We are soooooo excited :)

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Limelight Photography 51

Limelight Photography's reply:

Monique and Reese - I am thrilled you enjoyed your engagement session at the University of Tampa with Carlos! You two are an absolutely adorable and precious couple. I cannot wait to see your beautiful wedding pictures!

You can see some of our favorites from this session here: http://stepintothelimelight.com/blog/monique-reese-engagement

Krista · Married on 05/26/2018

Professional, Organized and an absolute Joy!

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Dafne Spencer for my wedding day. Start to finish, I was amazed at her professionalism and excitement for the big day. You can tell how much she loves her job, and it was such a joy to work with. She scheduled multiple calls before the wedding to map out the game plan, discuss the must have pictures, and to learn more about my husband and I as a couple. She was able to really capture the fun loving goofiness we share and we had so much fun with it. Our wedding day was overcast and at times raining and it never slowed her down. Her and her partner Audrey (who was AMAZING as well) immediately rushed outside in the drizzle to make sure we had all the pictures we dreamed of. The lighting from the clouds made the pictures even more extraordinary. I would highly recommend Limelight Photography!

Sent on 11/14/2018