Limelight Photography Reviews

458 | Keystone Heights, FL

458 Reviews for Limelight Photography

Laura Dinnes · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Michael and Rebecca are AMAZING. The best.

Words cannot even begin to describe the beauty of these people and their work.

We would highly recommend Limelight Photography to anyone! Rebecca and Michael were so easy and enjoyable to work with from day one. Their professionalism and vision are exceptional. They make it a top priority to get to know you as a couple, creating a personal relationship to capture the images perfectly and provide you with a stress-free experience. Special touches, recommendations, organization and their pure hearts of gold are evident in how they approach every aspect of your special day and the days leading up to it. We couldn’t be any happier with our engagement and wedding photos. We have a wealth of special moments captured so beautifully. Both this couple and company provide the greatest quality work. There is an added joy to your wedding day just having them by your side. They knew exactly what to do and when to do it. They improvised as needed but there was never a worry, because they are on top of it from start to finish, resulting in perfection. With Limelight you’ll have memories for a lifetime, a team that’s a pleasure to work with, and the gift of friendship, something we will cherish forever. This is a faith-based, compassionate, and overall remarkable company of photographers that you can trust to provide the best service and experience possible.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Laura and Austin....the two of you are radiant!!!! ✨ You glow from the inside out with warmth, joy and love. 💛 The way you treasure each other is inspiration to all around you. 🥰 Michael and I are so blessed to capture your wedding day today! Thank you for the honor of telling your love story❣️ Praying for so many blessings on your marriage! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Dinnes! 🎊 We adore you and appreciate your review!

View images from this very special wedding here:
  • Kiley

Kiley Hurwit · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Thrilled with my experience. Professional and talented!

Limelight photography was everything I could have wanted to make my fairytale a reality. Our photographer, Dafne, captured moments that were so intimate and these moments came through all of our photos. I had several brides come to me after we released our photos wanting to know who did our pictures! Our pictures looked like they were meant to be in a magazine. The most special moment was our first look. Dafne and Kara captured my husband’s reaction perfectly, yet we didn’t even notice they were there. This was a moment just for us. We are able to look at our incredible photos to take us right back to the most beautiful day of our lives.
    Lead Photographer: Dafne Spencer
    Associate Photographer: Kara Lerchenfeld
    Ceremony + Reception Locations: The Don CeSar

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Mandi

Mandi Rosenbaum · Married on 08/22/2020

I wish I could give 10 stars

It's not easy to exceed expectations when everything goes right for a wedding but it's nearly impossible to exceed expectations when EVERYTHING that could go wrong, goes wrong, and Limelight Photography (Dafne and Nick specifically) did just that. Originally we were supposed to get married on May 16th, we then changed the date to October 4th, and got NO pushback for changing our date. Unfortunately, there was just no way to facilitate a wedding with 60 people and have our Grandparents there based on the advice of their doctors, so we decided to have a ceremony with only our Parents and Grandparents. Again, limelight to the rescue, switching from Carlos to Dafne in order to shoot our wedding with under 3 weeks to spare. The thought of not having photos of our wedding was the absolute WORST thought through this pandemic. My Fiance actually proposed to me in our house we bought last year. Our realtor pretended like we had a final walkthrough and there he was on one knee when I opened the door. Since that moment, I have been looking forward to filling our house with photos of this special day and the thought of not having them was my absolute worst nightmare. Dafne made all my dreams come true with capturing EVERY moment so perfectly, I can't even put into words how thankful I am we chose this photography company. Since we only had 9 people at our wedding, Dafne and Nick honestly felt more like friends than photographers. I know this was a long review and the photos honestly speak for themselves but I just hope that it helps sway a bride in the right direction. You want Limelight on your team!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Awww Mandi & Justin....we LOVED being a pat of your beautiful day! We wish you both ALL the happiness in the world. Cheers to many many years of LOVE and JOY!
    To see the full love story go to:
  • Daneel

Daneel Tatum · Married on 07/25/2020

Second to none!

Limelight photography is second to none! From the first conversation, we knew we found our photography for our big day! Rebecca took the time to get to know us and hear our love story. The entire staff was very professional, courteous and patient! They truly knows their craft and does it with complete excellence and joy in the hearts! As a bride you have so many moving parts and it was truly comforting knowing that they had everything that they needed to do down to a science!!! They covered every base and more! It was truly impressive! Audrey and Alexa were our photographers on our big day. They captured every moment, every detail, every shot, every smile, every tear so beautifully!!!
    Thank you, Audrey and Alexa so very much for your skill-full eyes!!! We literally relived our wedding day through your lens!!! Tears, smiles
    and tons of emotions... I’m in awe!!!! Thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts!!!! You ladies are so talented!!! We were literally in tears when we looked at our pictures for the first time. Thank you for timeless moments, we will cherish them forever. May God continue to bless you all.
    Love, Daneel & Brett

Sent on 09/01/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Daneel + Brett, we are beyond grateful we were able to capture your special day!!! You both glow from the inside out and we loved capturing every smile... and every tear! 💛 Thank you for the honor of telling your love story❣️Praying for so many blessings on your marriage! Congratulations to you both. 🎊 We adore you and appreciate your review!

Michelle S · Married on 04/30/2020

Fantastic!!

The best decision we made was to use Limelight photography! They captured every bit of our special day. The staff was thorough and kind.

Sent on 04/30/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle and Kyle for sharing your experience! Congratulations on your marriage! We are so grateful we were able to capture your wedding at East Lake Woodlands!

Lee · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding 2/22/2020

Michael and Rebecca knocked it out of the park on our photos. They listened to every request and working with them felt natural. The amount of love that is captured in all of the photos amazes me. I can not thank Limelight Photography enough for their amazing work and professionalism.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Lee....oh my heart is so overjoyed to read your review! Thank you so much for your kind words! Michael and I so enjoyed working with you and Nicholas. What a beautiful day filled with so many special moments - like when your bridesmaids and dad each saw you all dressed in your wedding gown for the first moment! Congratulations on your wedding day and may God bless your marriage always!

To see images from this wedding click here: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/lee-and-nicholas-laurel-oak-country-club
  • Rachel

Rachel Chartier · Married on 02/16/2020

Very caring

The whole staff is very caring and will help out what you want and make your vision come to life

Sent on 02/22/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! We are thrilled to be working with you and Benny. ~ Rebecca (I am the one you talked to on the phone for your first phone call!)

Brianna Grimsley · Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely perfect

Carlos and Kara were absolutely wonderful. They were organized, friendly and professional. They were both a pleasure to work with. They were like ninjas because we didn't even notice them during the ceremony or reception. We received our photos back in under three weeks and they were all absolutely phenomenal. We HIGHLY recommend Limelight Photography. That night was a crazy, fun blur, but thanks to Carlos and Kara, we have plenty of photos to remember it by.

Sent on 02/07/2020

Aysza armetta · Married on 01/18/2020

Top notch!! 5 Stars!

From beginning to end, every step along the way Dafne and the rest of the Limelight team have been nothing short of amazing. We are so thankful to them for capturing a day we will never forget. Our pictures are stunning and we received them back faster than promised! We love Limelight!!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Dear Aysza & Colton, thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. It was truly a pleasure to work with you each step of the way! We wish you both ALL the best!

View more images from this amazing wedding here:

Morgan · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing, professional, organized!

Where do I begin? It was very hard having a destination wedding and being 8 hours away from where your wedding was going to take place! After much research and speaking with Rebecca and Michael Zoumberos, I knew I wanted to use In the Limelight and I am soooo glad that I did!! Stephanie Duffany was a dream! I feel like she is a good friend now! She was very good at answering all of my questions and was readily available! My wedding day was a little hectic due to having to move the reception because of the weather but Stephanie and Alexa were awesome at still trying to get every single photo that was on our list! They were organized and very creative. Alexa Rodriguez did an amazing job as the associate photographer! I’d choose them over and over again! So thankful we found In the Limelight!! We were so happy with Palmetto Riverside Bed and Breakfast, Pier 22, Cupcake Deights and Flowers by Fudgie! We had the perfect day!!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan for your genuine feedback! We are so glad that we were able to be apart of your special day and helped it run smoothly. It is so nice to hear that you had such a positive experience working with Stephanie and Alexa! I am so happy that we could help in making your wedding day perfect and delivered creative photos you can look back on forever!

View more images from this amazing wedding here: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/morgan-and-chase-palmetto-riverside-bed-and-breakfast
  • Trish

Trish Mumaw Geesey · Married on 01/04/2020

Breathtaking Photos

A year ago today, 04.13.19, we were blessed to have Limelight Photography capture the precious moments of our wedding in St. Pete Beach at TradeWinds Resort! They were professional, amazing, and the photos are breathtaking!! Highly Recommend!!!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Happy 1st Anniversary! We truly LOVED being a part of your beautiful and bright day... We are still in love with your pops of color! Thank you so much for your kind words. We wish you and Nick ALL the best. {for the full blog go to: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/tradewinds#/trish-nick-tradewinds-resort-wedding/}
  • Joshua

Joshua · Married on 11/02/2019

Rebecca and Michael are amazing photographers and people!

Top of the line photography. Our pictures were amazing. The attention to detail was great. Worked amazing with our wedding venue. Time lines worked perfect. I had no worries with Rebecca and Michael taking our photos. Some of the nicest people I have met. We had our pictures within a couple of weeks.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Y

Yenifer Navarro · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing! Love her work and she’s sooo nice

They were so good! So patient and organized! I loved working with them honestly!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Yenifer for your kind words and feedback. Dafne and Kara so enjoyed getting to know and work with you and Hector. Congratulations!

You may view more images from this beautiful wedding here http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/yenifer-hector-hilton-fort-lauderdale-beach-resort
  • Hector

Hector Navarro · Married on 08/23/2019

Look no further

If you want the best photographer for your special day, look no further. Dafne and Kara, you girls are amazing! Very professional and detail oriented. Our wedding went so smooth, and stress free thanks to the wedding day timeline created by Dafne. She will be in touch with you at all times months before the wedding. Call, text, email, social media. She will always be available if you have any questions or concerns. Our pictures look spectacular, and we couldn’t be more happier. One of the best decisions we made was to have Dafne and Kara capture the best and most beautiful pictures of our wedding. That memory is now eternal thanks to them.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Hector for your feedback. I love to hear that everything was stress-free for you and Yenifer! What a gorgeous sunset y'all had! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding day and marriage! http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/yenifer-hector-hilton-fort-lauderdale-beach-resort

Brandon Harrold · Married on 06/04/2019

Incredible

Extremely professional. Timely. Very easy to work with. Knew all the right positions and angles. Made my wedding day perfect! The best pictures I could have asked for!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brandon for taking the time to share about your experience! It has been a pleasure working with you!

Tom · Married on 06/01/2019

Opal Sands Wedding!

I'd highly recommend Limelight Photography to anyone in the Tampa Bay area for weddings or any other special occasion. From the first phone consultation with the owner to the finished product, the entire process was seamless and was the smoothest part of our wedding planning. Dafne, our photographer was very professional and a great communicator. Having a wedding on the beach, we had to have a photographer that knew how to capture an amazing Florida sunset. She nailed it! All the details/pre-planning truly allowed us to enjoy our wedding day. Of course the pictures turned out beautiful and will treasure them forever!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Tom for sharing your perspective about working with Dafne an Kara. We do have amazing sunsets in Florida! And yours was especially gorgeous! You may see additional images from this wedding here:

• Jillaina

Jillaina Menth · Married on 05/11/2019

Good People

Thank you to Rebecca for her kind heart, and caring about her brides. God bless.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jillaina. This is probably the most meaningful review I have ever received.💛I am excited to work on the additional edits on the images you send over to me.😉
  • Naseem

Naseem Hollander · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Limelight is the absolute best we had a wonderful experience with them from start to finish and can’t thank them enough for everything!!! We absolutely love them:)) and especially Carlos he is so wonderful and we were lucky enough to get him!!
    Love you all and thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Dearest Naseem - THANK YOU so much for your review! We adore Carlos and Kara as well. And we are so pleased you had such a wonderful experience. Congratulations on your marriage!

Blaire H · Married on 04/06/2019

Phenomenal

Knew all the right poses and angles, which took a lot of stress away from my big day. Worked incredibly hard all day. Editing job was phenomenal. Overall very pleased with their work!!

Limelight Photography's reply:

We LOVE hearing this Blaire - one of our most important goals is for you to feel relaxed on your wedding day and ENJOY every moment! Thank you for sharing your experience. You may see images from Blaire and Brandon here: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog//blaire-brandon-the-ringling-museum
  • Jenn

Jenn Hobbs · Married on 03/16/2019

Rebecca & Michael are amazing! ♥

Limelight really is the best of the best. We were lucky enough to book Rebecca & Michael, the owners of Limelight, as our photographers. They were both so sweet and were extremely prepared for the day. They worked with us and our wedding planner to make a list of exactly who needed to be photographed, what details we wanted photographed, what locations we wanted to be photographed in, what kinds of pictures we wanted and they were able to get it all day of. We never felt rushed or flustered, they directed us with smoothness and ease to make sure we got all the photos we wanted and still had plenty of time to just enjoy the wedding. We had a beautiful venue, The Secret Garden at Paradise Springs in Lithia, FL, and Rebecca & Michael really made sure to capture the beauty of the location. Rebecca was so creative with staging photos of the details, she loved positioning things just right to get beautiful photos and our videographer was happy to follow alongside her and capture all the great scenes she directed and set up. Everything about our experience with Limelight was wonderful, they were so prepared and professional and kind and we couldn't recommend them more to those looking for the best possible photographers for their event. I'll attach some photos and let their work speak for itself!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jenn for your heartfelt review about your experience working with Michael and me. We SO enjoyed getting to know you and Mike. Your secret garden wedding was truly magical. xo http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/jennifer-and-mike-the-secret-garden-at-paradise-springs
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/16/2019

Carlos was fantastic!

Carlos and his team were absolutely wonderful. He was professional, and very efficient! Our pictures came out absolutely stunning and they caught the the best moments. I would recommend them over any one else! Both my husband and I were very impressed with limelight and everything they had to offer

Limelight Photography's reply:

Katie!!! You and Giorgio are truly a pleasure. Thank you so much for your review and congratulations on your marriage! We appreciate you! You may see images of this beautiful couple and wedding here: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/powel-crosley#/katie-giorgio-wedding/
  • Rachel

Rachel Fernandez · Married on 03/16/2019

An outstanding experience!

My husband and I got married back in March and since then, we’ve had nothing but great things to say about Limelight. Dafne and Kara were the photographers for our big day. They worked quickly and diligently to take amazing family photos in the church. They had everything planned out and knew exactly where everyone needed to be. Our venue shots were equally as incredible. They did such a great job capturing our personalities!! We highly recommend Limelight to any couple desiring and unique and truly outstanding wedding photography company!

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you Rachel for taking time to share your amazing testimony about working with our Limelight team! We love hearing how smooth and organized everything was for you. And that you are enjoying your images. You may see images from Rachel and Anthony's wedding here: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/birchwood#/rachel-anthony-wedding/
  • I

Ina · Married on 03/09/2019

Honestly, look no further for your photographer

We are so happy we chose to Step into the Limelight for our wedding. We had Dafne Spencer as our lead photographer and Kara Lerchenfeld and they were magnificent. Dafne really goes above and beyond to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible. She made me feel extremely confident and handled every moment with the utmost professionalism. The pictures are so amazing! Thank you Dafne and thank you Limelight!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Andreina + John! Your wedding at Cross Creek Ranch was magically breathtaking! I know that Dafne and Kara truly enjoying getting to know both of you and capturing your beautiful day. I love that amazing "LOVE" sign in your images and everything about your chic bridal look but especially that gorgeous and unique large cross necklace! Those dancers at the reception - WOW! It looks like you are actually in Venezuala - so colorful and fun! Congratulations! http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/andreina-john-cross-creek-ranch

Liz Mulvey · Married on 02/16/2019

So grateful!

I would recommend this company to anyone. From the very beginning, we knew we were in good hands. This team is SO professional throughout the entire process.
    Carlos and his assistant showed up 15 minutes early (which was a relief because my hair/make-up girls were 30 minutes late). They started taking pictures immediately. I had a large list of family formals that I wanted prior to the wedding, and we were able to get all of them. I wish I could give 10 stars. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Liz for trusting Limelight Photography To document your special day. I am thrilled you are so pleased with your experience!💛
  • Shay

Shay Hellquisth · Married on 01/19/2019

We love our photos!!

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of “stepping into the Limelight” for our wedding in Tampa, Florida. My husband is Swedish and we live abroad. Even with living in Europe with a six-hour time difference, we had no issues staying in touch with our lead photographer Dafne Spencer. Dafne was flexible and great with communicating with us overseas and she was also more than happy to meet in person when we were in Florida before the wedding. Dafne was really good at emailing us timelines and shot lists as well as giving me feedback on my own shot list that I made for our bridal party and family photos. She really helped us prepare for our photos and by our wedding day, I had complete confidence that the photos would go well. I completely trusted Dafne to guide us on our wedding day and she did an excellent job.

I have a background in photography and I really knew how I wanted my wedding photos to look. Limelight Photography superseded my expectations. Dafne really listened to our needs and concerns for our photos and we are completely IN LOVE with them. I am usually the person behind the camera so I feel very self-conscious when I am in front of it. I often don’t like how I look in photos but when I saw the photos from our wedding, I almost cried. Not only did I feel beautiful on our wedding day, but the photographers were able to capture that beauty and I love how I look in our wedding photos.

One of my favorite moments was the first look. Seeing the photos of my husband’s reaction is priceless! It was such a real and genuine moment and the photos truly captured that. I also love the photos from during our ceremony and from the bride and groom session right after the ceremony. We had our wedding at The Florida Aquarium and we were able to get some really incredible photos in front of some of the fish tanks. I love that we have both fun and creative photos as well as romantic photos. It was a great mix. We were also able to get a lot of group photos that we wanted. Since we live in Europe, our wedding was a time for us to see American family and friends that we hadn’t seen in a while. We are so happy with the group photos that we got and so are our guests!

Another thing that I was impressed with was how well the photographers were with the kids in our wedding. We had three of our nieces as flower girls and two of our nephews as ring bearers for our wedding. The kids’ ages ranged from four to six. One of our nephews is five years old and came in from Sweden and doesn’t speak English. This didn’t seem to faze our photographers! They were wonderful with all of the kids and even with one of them not speaking English, they were able to direct them all very well.

Lastly, we received our wedding gallery in less than three weeks after our wedding. We were so happy and were very impressed to receive almost 800 beautifully edited photos in such a short timeframe. Several of our guests have told us how beautiful our photos are and everyone was very excited to see them.

Dafne Spencer and her associate photographer Kara Lerchenfeld were absolutely wonderful to work with. We feel so fortunate that we got to work with both of them and we are beyond thrilled with our wedding photos. We are also forever grateful for Dafne’s guidance and help through our year of wedding planning. We would absolutely recommend Limelight Photography!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

WOW! Thank you so very much Shay and Zeke for your glowing review! We appreciate you taking your time to share about your experience!