Limelight Photography Reviews

464 Reviews for Limelight Photography

• Megan

Megan H. · Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing work

Limelight was amazing throughout our entire wedding process! In our phone meetings leading up to the event we were able to get to know Audrey, our photographer, as well as create our shot list to ensure she captured everything we wanted! The day of they were very flexible with a few last minute shot list changes and began taking pictures right away! I didn't have to worry about our timeline because they were on top of it the whole night. Our contract said we would receive our pictures in three weeks, but we actually received ours early! All of them are beautiful and hand edited, not just sent through a filter. If you are looking for high quality work, breathtaking sunset pictures, and a wonderful staff, I'd definitely book Limelight!

Sent on 05/20/2021

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for taking time to share your experience In The Limelight! I know Audrey and Tara really enjoyed working with you and Ethan. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding at The Longboat Key Club and we are wishing you a lifetime of wedded bliss! https://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/megan-and-ethan-step-into-the-limelight-the-resort-at-longboat-key-club
  • Molly

Molly R. · Married on 04/24/2021

We loved Limelight!

We absolutely loved having Dafne, Kara, and Chloe being a part of our special day at the Resort at Longboat Key Club & St. Bernards Catholic Church! Not only are they so sweet and wonderful people when you're spending 8 hours of your day together, but they took phenomenal pictures! We are definitely not a couple or family that is always taking pictures and comfortable in front of the camera, but we learned during our engagement shoot that Dafne is great at helping everything feel authentic and fun allowing us to enjoy our special day and allowing them to capture the special moments! We were all in love with how all of the pictures turned out and couldn't be happier to have had Limelight as our wedding photographers.

Sent on 05/27/2021

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Molly for your sweet and detailed review of your time In The Limelight! You two really are amazing! You are the sweetest people…both soft-spoken and just so nice to be around… love how you just smiled all day long it was so beautiful for us to witness your love for each other. https://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/molly-and-austin-resort-at-longboat-key-club

Eva S. · Married on 04/09/2021

Excellent, easy, and fun!

Thank you SO much for how enjoyable you made this process, we had a blast!
    You are an artist!😍 Thank you for capturing our love for each other😇

Sent on 05/11/2021

Limelight Photography's reply:

Eva Shontz truly our honor and pleasure! I so enjoyed getting to know you and Tom! ❤ You two were such a pleasure & so easy to work with !!! https://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/eva-and-tom-craig-park-sunset-beach

Tiffany A. · Married on 03/19/2021

A day I'll never forget

It's true, your wedding day goes by so fast, it actually is hard to remember every wonderful moment, until our photos came back from Dafne, and then I got to re-live every single incredible moment. Of all the vendors, photography is one to make sure you hire the best, and we're so glad we did, highly recommend Limelight

Sent on 04/24/2021

Limelight Photography's reply:

We completely enjoyed being a part of Tiffany & Mike’s wedding day! Their families were so excited to be there to celebrate the tow of them… btw - sweetest family ever! Their tropical, laid back and elegant day was such a breeze. We loved working with them both and their day was all simply perfectly beautiful in every way. We wish Tiffany & Mike ALL the goodness in the world! Congratulations! https://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/tiffany-and-mike-hyatt-regency-clearwater-beach-resort-and-spa
  • Kiley

Kiley H. · Married on 11/07/2020

Thrilled with my experience. Professional and talented!

Limelight photography was everything I could have wanted to make my fairytale a reality. Our photographer, Dafne, captured moments that were so intimate and these moments came through all of our photos. I had several brides come to me after we released our photos wanting to know who did our pictures! Our pictures looked like they were meant to be in a magazine. The most special moment was our first look. Dafne and Kara captured my husband’s reaction perfectly, yet we didn’t even notice they were there. This was a moment just for us. We are able to look at our incredible photos to take us right back to the most beautiful day of our lives.
    Lead Photographer: Dafne Spencer
    Associate Photographer: Kara Lerchenfeld
    Ceremony + Reception Locations: The Don CeSar

Sent on 08/05/2020

Madeleine S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Incredible

I cannot say enough good things about Michael and Rebecca! Amazing to work with start to finish. Professional, organized, fun, and an incredible choice for our big day. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke N. · Married on 10/17/2020

Handled it all so I could enjoy my wedding!

Audrey was PERFECT. She was insanely organized and was so great at helping me enjoy my day. We got the photos within 3 weeks and we are in love with them. Limelight was the first vendor I booked for my wedding (aside from venue and church), because this was so important to me (especially since I do not consider myself photogenic). I would recommend them for any event, they are wonderful!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Mandi

Mandi R. · Married on 08/22/2020

I wish I could give 10 stars

It's not easy to exceed expectations when everything goes right for a wedding but it's nearly impossible to exceed expectations when EVERYTHING that could go wrong, goes wrong, and Limelight Photography (Dafne and Nick specifically) did just that. Originally we were supposed to get married on May 16th, we then changed the date to October 4th, and got NO pushback for changing our date. Unfortunately, there was just no way to facilitate a wedding with 60 people and have our Grandparents there based on the advice of their doctors, so we decided to have a ceremony with only our Parents and Grandparents. Again, limelight to the rescue, switching from Carlos to Dafne in order to shoot our wedding with under 3 weeks to spare. The thought of not having photos of our wedding was the absolute WORST thought through this pandemic. My Fiance actually proposed to me in our house we bought last year. Our realtor pretended like we had a final walkthrough and there he was on one knee when I opened the door. Since that moment, I have been looking forward to filling our house with photos of this special day and the thought of not having them was my absolute worst nightmare. Dafne made all my dreams come true with capturing EVERY moment so perfectly, I can't even put into words how thankful I am we chose this photography company. Since we only had 9 people at our wedding, Dafne and Nick honestly felt more like friends than photographers. I know this was a long review and the photos honestly speak for themselves but I just hope that it helps sway a bride in the right direction. You want Limelight on your team!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Awww Mandi & Justin....we LOVED being a pat of your beautiful day! We wish you both ALL the happiness in the world. Cheers to many many years of LOVE and JOY!
    To see the full love story go to:
  • Daneel

Daneel T. · Married on 07/25/2020

Second to none!

Limelight photography is second to none! From the first conversation, we knew we found our photography for our big day! Rebecca took the time to get to know us and hear our love story. The entire staff was very professional, courteous and patient! They truly knows their craft and does it with complete excellence and joy in the hearts! As a bride you have so many moving parts and it was truly comforting knowing that they had everything that they needed to do down to a science!!! They covered every base and more! It was truly impressive! Audrey and Alexa were our photographers on our big day. They captured every moment, every detail, every shot, every smile, every tear so beautifully!!!
    Thank you, Audrey and Alexa so very much for your skill-full eyes!!! We literally relived our wedding day through your lens!!! Tears, smiles
    and tons of emotions... I’m in awe!!!! Thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts!!!! You ladies are so talented!!! We were literally in tears when we looked at our pictures for the first time. Thank you for timeless moments, we will cherish them forever. May God continue to bless you all.
    Love, Daneel & Brett

Sent on 09/01/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Daneel + Brett, we are beyond grateful we were able to capture your special day!!! You both glow from the inside out and we loved capturing every smile... and every tear! 💛 Thank you for the honor of telling your love story❣️Praying for so many blessings on your marriage! Congratulations to you both. 🎊 We adore you and appreciate your review!

Michelle · Married on 04/30/2020

Fantastic!!

The best decision we made was to use Limelight photography! They captured every bit of our special day. The staff was thorough and kind.

Sent on 04/30/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle and Kyle for sharing your experience! Congratulations on your marriage! We are so grateful we were able to capture your wedding at East Lake Woodlands!

Laura D. · Married on 02/29/2020

Michael and Rebecca are AMAZING. The best.

Words cannot even begin to describe the beauty of these people and their work.

We would highly recommend Limelight Photography to anyone! Rebecca and Michael were so easy and enjoyable to work with from day one. Their professionalism and vision are exceptional. They make it a top priority to get to know you as a couple, creating a personal relationship to capture the images perfectly and provide you with a stress-free experience. Special touches, recommendations, organization and their pure hearts of gold are evident in how they approach every aspect of your special day and the days leading up to it. We couldn’t be any happier with our engagement and wedding photos. We have a wealth of special moments captured so beautifully. Both this couple and company provide the greatest quality work. There is an added joy to your wedding day just having them by your side. They knew exactly what to do and when to do it. They improvised as needed but there was never a worry, because they are on top of it from start to finish, resulting in perfection. With Limelight you’ll have memories for a lifetime, a team that’s a pleasure to work with, and the gift of friendship, something we will cherish forever. This is a faith-based, compassionate, and overall remarkable company of photographers that you can trust to provide the best service and experience possible.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Laura and Austin....the two of you are radiant!!!! ✨ You glow from the inside out with warmth, joy and love. 💛 The way you treasure each other is inspiration to all around you. 🥰 Michael and I are so blessed to capture your wedding day today! Thank you for the honor of telling your love story❣️ Praying for so many blessings on your marriage! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Dinnes! 🎊 We adore you and appreciate your review!

View images from this very special wedding here:

Lee · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding 2/22/2020

Michael and Rebecca knocked it out of the park on our photos. They listened to every request and working with them felt natural. The amount of love that is captured in all of the photos amazes me. I can not thank Limelight Photography enough for their amazing work and professionalism.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Lee....oh my heart is so overjoyed to read your review! Thank you so much for your kind words! Michael and I so enjoyed working with you and Nicholas. What a beautiful day filled with so many special moments - like when your bridesmaids and dad each saw you all dressed in your wedding gown for the first moment! Congratulations on your wedding day and may God bless your marriage always!

To see images from this wedding click here: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/lee-and-nicholas-laurel-oak-country-club
  • Rachel

Rachel C. · Married on 02/16/2020

Very caring

The whole staff is very caring and will help out what you want and make your vision come to life

Sent on 02/22/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! We are thrilled to be working with you and Benny. ~ Rebecca (I am the one you talked to on the phone for your first phone call!)

Brianna G. · Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely perfect

Carlos and Kara were absolutely wonderful. They were organized, friendly and professional. They were both a pleasure to work with. They were like ninjas because we didn't even notice them during the ceremony or reception. We received our photos back in under three weeks and they were all absolutely phenomenal. We HIGHLY recommend Limelight Photography. That night was a crazy, fun blur, but thanks to Carlos and Kara, we have plenty of photos to remember it by.

Sent on 02/07/2020

Aysza A. · Married on 01/18/2020

Top notch!! 5 Stars!

From beginning to end, every step along the way Dafne and the rest of the Limelight team have been nothing short of amazing. We are so thankful to them for capturing a day we will never forget. Our pictures are stunning and we received them back faster than promised! We love Limelight!!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Dear Aysza & Colton, thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. It was truly a pleasure to work with you each step of the way! We wish you both ALL the best!

View more images from this amazing wedding here:

Morgan · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing, professional, organized!

Where do I begin? It was very hard having a destination wedding and being 8 hours away from where your wedding was going to take place! After much research and speaking with Rebecca and Michael Zoumberos, I knew I wanted to use In the Limelight and I am soooo glad that I did!! Stephanie Duffany was a dream! I feel like she is a good friend now! She was very good at answering all of my questions and was readily available! My wedding day was a little hectic due to having to move the reception because of the weather but Stephanie and Alexa were awesome at still trying to get every single photo that was on our list! They were organized and very creative. Alexa Rodriguez did an amazing job as the associate photographer! I’d choose them over and over again! So thankful we found In the Limelight!! We were so happy with Palmetto Riverside Bed and Breakfast, Pier 22, Cupcake Deights and Flowers by Fudgie! We had the perfect day!!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan for your genuine feedback! We are so glad that we were able to be apart of your special day and helped it run smoothly. It is so nice to hear that you had such a positive experience working with Stephanie and Alexa! I am so happy that we could help in making your wedding day perfect and delivered creative photos you can look back on forever!

View more images from this amazing wedding here: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/morgan-and-chase-palmetto-riverside-bed-and-breakfast
  • Trish

Trish M. · Married on 01/04/2020

Breathtaking Photos

A year ago today, 04.13.19, we were blessed to have Limelight Photography capture the precious moments of our wedding in St. Pete Beach at TradeWinds Resort! They were professional, amazing, and the photos are breathtaking!! Highly Recommend!!!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Limelight Photography's reply:

Happy 1st Anniversary! We truly LOVED being a part of your beautiful and bright day... We are still in love with your pops of color! Thank you so much for your kind words. We wish you and Nick ALL the best. {for the full blog go to: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/tradewinds#/trish-nick-tradewinds-resort-wedding/}
  • Joshua

Joshua · Married on 11/02/2019

Rebecca and Michael are amazing photographers and people!

Top of the line photography. Our pictures were amazing. The attention to detail was great. Worked amazing with our wedding venue. Time lines worked perfect. I had no worries with Rebecca and Michael taking our photos. Some of the nicest people I have met. We had our pictures within a couple of weeks.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Y

Yenifer N. · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing! Love her work and she’s sooo nice

They were so good! So patient and organized! I loved working with them honestly!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Yenifer for your kind words and feedback. Dafne and Kara so enjoyed getting to know and work with you and Hector. Congratulations!

You may view more images from this beautiful wedding here http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/yenifer-hector-hilton-fort-lauderdale-beach-resort
  • Hector

Hector N. · Married on 08/23/2019

Look no further

If you want the best photographer for your special day, look no further. Dafne and Kara, you girls are amazing! Very professional and detail oriented. Our wedding went so smooth, and stress free thanks to the wedding day timeline created by Dafne. She will be in touch with you at all times months before the wedding. Call, text, email, social media. She will always be available if you have any questions or concerns. Our pictures look spectacular, and we couldn’t be more happier. One of the best decisions we made was to have Dafne and Kara capture the best and most beautiful pictures of our wedding. That memory is now eternal thanks to them.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Hector for your feedback. I love to hear that everything was stress-free for you and Yenifer! What a gorgeous sunset y'all had! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding day and marriage! http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog/yenifer-hector-hilton-fort-lauderdale-beach-resort

Brandon H. · Married on 06/04/2019

Incredible

Extremely professional. Timely. Very easy to work with. Knew all the right positions and angles. Made my wedding day perfect! The best pictures I could have asked for!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brandon for taking the time to share about your experience! It has been a pleasure working with you!

Tom · Married on 06/01/2019

Opal Sands Wedding!

I'd highly recommend Limelight Photography to anyone in the Tampa Bay area for weddings or any other special occasion. From the first phone consultation with the owner to the finished product, the entire process was seamless and was the smoothest part of our wedding planning. Dafne, our photographer was very professional and a great communicator. Having a wedding on the beach, we had to have a photographer that knew how to capture an amazing Florida sunset. She nailed it! All the details/pre-planning truly allowed us to enjoy our wedding day. Of course the pictures turned out beautiful and will treasure them forever!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Tom for sharing your perspective about working with Dafne an Kara. We do have amazing sunsets in Florida! And yours was especially gorgeous! You may see additional images from this wedding here:

• Jillaina

Jillaina M. · Married on 05/11/2019

Good People

Thank you to Rebecca for her kind heart, and caring about her brides. God bless.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jillaina. This is probably the most meaningful review I have ever received.💛I am excited to work on the additional edits on the images you send over to me.😉
  • Naseem

Naseem H. · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Limelight is the absolute best we had a wonderful experience with them from start to finish and can’t thank them enough for everything!!! We absolutely love them:)) and especially Carlos he is so wonderful and we were lucky enough to get him!!
    Love you all and thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

Dearest Naseem - THANK YOU so much for your review! We adore Carlos and Kara as well. And we are so pleased you had such a wonderful experience. Congratulations on your marriage!

Blaire · Married on 04/06/2019

Phenomenal

Knew all the right poses and angles, which took a lot of stress away from my big day. Worked incredibly hard all day. Editing job was phenomenal. Overall very pleased with their work!!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Limelight Photography's reply:

We LOVE hearing this Blaire - one of our most important goals is for you to feel relaxed on your wedding day and ENJOY every moment! Thank you for sharing your experience. You may see images from Blaire and Brandon here: http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/blog//blaire-brandon-the-ringling-museum