Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 Map Phone number Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Meet the Team

About Shannon Kelly Films

Shannon Kelly Films is a wedding videography service located in Saint Petersburg, Florida. With a modern, artistic style, this professional presents finely crafted films to her clients that are sure to pluck at their heartstrings. Adoring the romantic moments that weddings bring, this artist helps to celebrate your love through stunning shots and fine-tuned edits. Shannon Kelly has had a love of film since she was in high school. Later pursuing it in university, she quickly gained experience in artfully telling stories, which she shares with her clients today.

Shannon Kelly Films offers a variety of packages to its clients, letting them choose the one that best suits their needs. Along with presenting you with a highlight video, Shannon can also create short films of your speeches, ceremony, dances, or letters, depending on your request. As a lover of travel, she is happy to consult with you on working in new destinations or venues.

• Woman-owned

Videos 11 Videos

9 Reviews for Shannon Kelly Films

Nicole B. 路 Married on 12/12/2020

Shannon is great

Shannon is a great great person to work with. You will have so much fun with her! She made our day a blast. Whatever you want she will make happen. If you are looking for a great time and great videography hire her!!! Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 12/14/2020

Shannon Kelly Films's reply:

Nicole, you are the best!!! Being able to tell the story of you & Robbie鈥檚 day was so much fun & I will remember it for years to come. After all, you two were literal royalty!!

Daniel A. 路 Married on 10/16/2020

Next level stuff!!!

If you are looking for someone to help document your special event look no further. Shannon is AMAZING! "Thats really a understatement." She made everything so easy and fun. Her creative vision is absolutely next level! She is a absolute joy to work with. Its like working with a friend you knew your whole life! The finish product of my engagement video was beautiful everyone loved it! Has me teared up everytime I watch it. If your second guessing doing a video don't. It went by so fast and I am so so glad to have something I can cherish forever!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Shannon Kelly Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Team of Shannon Kelly Films

Shannon Gazdacka

Shannon Gazdacka

Owner, Lead Videographer and Editor

I first found my love for videography in high school, back when point and shoot cameras and webcams were my methods of choice (please tell me I鈥檓 not the only one). So when I started college at The University of South Florida St. Petersburg, I decided to major in Mass Communications with a concentration in Journalism and a minor in Business Administration (say that 5 times fast). It was during a video storytelling course that I realized, that was exactly what I loved about video - telling stories!

This led me to the Cannes Film Festival in France for a short film student section. It was a once in a life time experience that I鈥檒l always cherish, but it also made me realize that I didn鈥檛 want to be a part of that 鈥淗ollywood life.鈥 I wanted to have my friends and family in my life while telling stories of real people that I could connectt with. This brought me to wedding videography and I鈥檓 so thankful I landed here.

Each romantic moment that a wedding brings, has me tearing up like I鈥檓 watching 鈥淒ear John鈥 for the first time. Learning each couple's love story is my favorite part of this 鈥渏ob,鈥 and I love every chance to celebrate my couple's authentic and unique narratives.

While storytelling is my passion, there is more to me than videography. I am a devoted dog mom (some will say that鈥檚 not a real thing, but I鈥檒l still keep pouring all of my love into him)! We like to spend our sunny days kayaking, and rainy days watching re-runs of the Office, or my favorite - Schitt鈥檚 Creek. Too predictable?

I will forever call Florida home but, I have a constant travel bug. Some of my favorite places have been Colorado, North Carolina, and Oregon. So, no matter where your wedding or event is, I鈥檒l be there!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Saint Petersburg Saint Petersburg, FL, 33701 See on map
    727-312-0210 (Phone number)
    Location of (Shannon Kelly Films)