address, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 · Phone number
· Visit website
1 review
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Shannon Kelly Films

I first found my love for videography in high school, back when point and shoot camera’s and webcams were my methods of choice (please tell me I’m not the only one). But when I started college at The University of South Florida St. Petersburg, I tried to learn as much in as many areas as I could, so I majored in Mass Communications with a concentration in Journalism and a minor in Business Administration (say that 5 times fast). It was during a video storytelling course that I realized, that was exactly what I loved about video - telling stories! Especially real ones.

While storytelling is a hug part of my life, there is more to me than videography and photography. I am a fully invested dog mom (some will say that’s not a real thing, but I’ll still keep pouring all of my love into him)! We like to spend our sunny days kayaking to quiet little islands and rainy days watching re-runs of the Office - is that too predictable?

I will forever call Florida home but I have a constant travel itch too. Some of my favorite places so far have been Colorado, North Carolina and Cannes, France! So no matter where your wedding or event is, let’s chat, because I’m always looking for a new place to explore!

Follow Shannon Kelly Films on