Saltblock Hospitality

Tampa, FL View map

Our team's daily aim is to communicate your story through our food and the atmosphere we create. WHAT FOOD MEANS TO US: When it comes to our food, we pride ourselves on serving a very high quality product that is more creative, and better presented then our competition. But the food is one piece. Creating a Hospitality Experience for our clients starts the moment they discover us, speak with a SaltBlock representative and ultimately experience our product first hand. So we keep in mind the importance of serving our clients, before, during, and after the physical service portion of our events.

• Arthur
    Arthur G. Married on 12/14/2019

It's not just good wedding food...

One of the things we heard most often during and after our wedding was how amazing the food was - “I’ve had good wedding food before, but this is just great food period!” The SaltBlock team was highly responsive in their communication and very accommodating for less-traditional style of a wedding reception. The only negative thing was that my wife and I didn’t get the chance to enjoy the great food as we were too busy mingling with guests! If you hire SaltBlock, do yourself a favor and don’t skip dinner or dessert.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/04/2019

May 4th, 2019 Wedding

Saltblock was awesome! They catered my wedding at CAVU and not only was the food awesome, but the staff was great! They paid attention to detail and were very attentive to our guest's needs. My favorite was the hors d'oeuvres, they were a guest favorite.
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey Married on 03/02/2019

Most unique catering experience

I was dead set against having a caterer at our wedding, but as soon as I saw the SaltBlock menu, I knew we had found the perfect match. They worked with us to create a menu that was perfect for both sides of our family and friends, and we got compliments all night long on how amazing the food was (especially the charcuterie board and nitrogen ice cream)!

8414 Camden St Tampa, FL, 33614
877-793-7526
Location of (Saltblock Hospitality)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding