Brides by Kelly Anne + Co Reviews

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 6
Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 7

Kiki · Married on 05/11/2019

Flawless!!

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co were such an amazing team to work with! I had the pleasure of working with Kelly Anne for a little over a year when I booked her makeup services for my engagement photos. That was the first time I did airbrush makeup, and I couldn't believe how flawless my makeup was all evening! I knew then that I would quickly be hiring her team for my wedding day on May 11, 2019. In the time leading up to my wedding day, I emailed back and forth with Kelly Anne about different things, and she was always so positive and assuring me that everything would be perfect. Brides by Kelly Anne + Co, specifically Kelly Anne, Amber, Lynn, Kim and Sam, provided hair and makeup services for a small army of 16 of us on the wedding day. With that many people, I thought we'd have to start everything extremely early, but our day didn't start until 8:15am and we were done by 1:30pm! They were so organized with a timeline, and everything went extremely smoothly. Each stylist was efficient, professional, fun, and took their time to listen to what each girl wanted. They all looked absolutely beautiful. When it came to my turn, Kelly Anne was so meticulous and made sure I looked exactly the way I wanted to. I felt beautiful and flawless the entire day! I will 100% be using Kelly Anne + Co for any future hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Marah Duffin · Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic!!!

Where do I even begin? From the first time I met Kelly, she was so kind, helpful, and confident in her work. Halfway into my hair and makeup trial I knew I needed her to be with me the day of my wedding!!! I showed her a few pictures on Pinterest of some ideas I had and she nailed it. She was so responsive to answering all of my questions over email and text leading up to the wedding as well as super flexible with timing the day of. Kelly and her team (Kim & Amber) made each and every one of my bridesmaids as well as our mothers look flawless and made the whole process the day of comfortable and fun! Guests commented the whole night on how amazing all of our makeup and hair looked. I was nervous about my makeup getting messed up from crying and Kelly reassured me with the airbrush foundation this would not be a problem. Even after all of the tears during the ceremony, my makeup didn’t budge one bit!!! If you want someone who is professional, experienced, and personable I highly recommend working with Kelly and her team for your big day! :) I can’t wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Stacia

Stacia · Married on 04/05/2019

Kelly & her staff were beyond amazing!!

Kelly & her team were beyond amazing for our day! Very professional about keeping the timeline and ensuring everyone was staying on track. All of my girls were so happy and the guests couldn't stop gushing about how gorgeous everyone looked!! We had a last minute request for the mother of the groom's hair (she didn't book an appt) and they were able to accommodate her even though we were running a tight timeline. Also, what an incredible job Kelly did making me look flawless but also so natural. The photos are insane and I cannot thank you enough! So much love to you and the team for an extraordinary day!! I would highly recommend this team and hope that we can work together again in the future :)

xoxo,
    Stacia & Johnny

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Colette

Colette Bautista · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing !!

Brides By Kelly Anne + CO is AMAZING ! From day one to the day of the event her and her team were responsive in a timely manner, answered all the questions I had and accommodated multiple changes to the schedule !
    Samantha is an excellent makeup artist. She is a master of her craft as well as in her customer service to clients. Me (the bride) and my girls were amazed by Samantha's ability to capture our best features and natural beauty in a very settle way ! Samantha is truly a ROCKSTAR!!
    Lauren is an amazing hairstylist ! She was able to look at a photo ONE time and provide each of my girls with the look they desired ! I was super nervous being the bride with natural curly hair as my hair does not always go as planned ! Lauren however provided me with a awesome hairstyle that not only made me feel beautiful on my day but also a hairstyle that stayed in place throughout photos, the ceremony and reception without becoming FRIZZY !!!! Lauren is truly amazing ! No question that you MUST book Brides by Kelly Anne + CO for your wedding day !!
    -Colette B.

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 8
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 9
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/23/2019

She’s is magic!

I can’t say enough about Kelly!! She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! My makeup was perfect and she listened to exactly what I wanted. My biggest request was to make my green eyes pop and boy did they! And my hair!! She is perfection with a wand! We put temporary extensions in and kept my hair down and wow! Looking through photos after my big day I am so in love with how my hair and makeup turned out. Kelly is a must for your special day!! 💙 Thanks Kelly!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 10
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 11

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co's reply:

Thank you so much for this Amanda!! I'm so glad you loved everything, you looked so stunning! Keep in touch please! xoxo

Brittney · Married on 03/23/2019

They are amazing!

Amber, Cassie and Lauren were such a pleasure to work with for hair and make up services for my special day! I did my hair and make up trial with Amber and Cassie and they were so open and truly listened to what I was looking for for! I was so happy with my hair and make up on my wedding day... I felt BEAUTIFUL it was truly what I was looking for and they were great! Myself, my bridal party and mothers of bride/groom were so pleased with their services as well as how kind and fun they were in the suite when getting ready! I would highly recommend Brides by Kelly Anne and Co to anyone as everyone was so happy with their services for my wedding day! Thanks so much!

Much Love,
    Brittney

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Linda

Linda Mills · Married on 02/17/2019

Great service

Kelly and Lauren did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mothers, and myself. Everyone was happy and we received a ton of compliments all night!!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 02/16/2019

Made me feel like a princess!

Planning on which vendors to use for my wedding was extremely hard. After looking at Kelly's instagram, I was SOLD!! During our trail run, she was open about so many different ideas. The day of the wedding, her and Lauren were there early ready to go! With music and mimosas flowing with the moms and bridesmaids, her and Lauren were extremely patient and very accommodating. After getting my hair and makeup done, I could not stop staring at myself. Kelly truly made me feel like a beautiful bride! I highly recommend Kelly and her team!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 12
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 13
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 14
  • Karina

Karina Concepcion · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Makeup and Stylist Ever!!!

KellyAnne- You sure do know how to make a girl feel her absolute best!! I first met Kelly at a bridal show in March 2018 in Sarasota that my wedding planner was hosting. I was a little hesitant at first with "airbrush" as I had never done it before and wasn't sure if this was the right "look" for my wedding. Let me tell you....NEVER LOOKING BACK!! Kelly is incredibly talented and her technique literally makes you never want to wear anything but airbrush makeup....and the lashes!! My 84 year old grandmother rocked those lashes our entire wedding day and felt like a million bucks! Kelly is worth every penny and I'm sad I can't have her on speed dial to do my hair and makeup weekly :) I highly recommend booking a trail before your big day, Kelly will work with you to try different looks and it's super fun! She always had wine and champs on hand. I ended up going to Kelly for my engagement pictures, trial and even booked her for my Welcome party/Rehearsal the day before our wedding. I instantly clicked with her and it was like hanging out with one of your gfs. Day of, Kelly's team was professional and efficient as they navigated my wedding party and family-they did an outstanding job! I would recommend her to anyone and she also travels. I look forward to working with Kelly for years to come as I have events pop up.

Thanks for making me feel beautiful!
    Karina

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 15
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 16
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 17
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 18

Kaeleigh · Married on 01/19/2019

You Want Her Team!

Kelly Anne, Lynn, and Sam helped to transform our bridal party gals and made our big day glamorous. Each bridesmaid was able to maintain their own personal style as Lynn and Sam tailored their hair and makeup to each individual. The girls’ updos were amazing and intricate. Kelly Anne did my mom’s and my makeup and hair. Revolutionary and something out of a flower-filled dream. She kept me calm from the trial to the wedding and listened to my feedback and visions for my style for the day. Book her team now!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Kaeleigh! We just loved working with you and your girls on your big day! Hope to see you soon!! :)

Tammy Emmrich · Married on 12/09/2018

The best hair & makeup

Kelly Anne is absolutely amazing!! She did my wedding hair & makeup plus has done my hair and prepped me for work events. So happy I found her! The best!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Lindsay Antal · Married on 11/29/2018

The best ever!

Kelly did my hair and makeup for my wedding on November 17th. I had seen all of her amazing work on Instagram and knew she needed to come to New Orleans for my big day. My hair and make up was literally FLAWLESS. She was so easy to work with, so much fun to spend the day getting ready with and even finished early and was able to do touch ups for everyone too. She did make up for 4 of us and hair for 3 and not one person changed a thing. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much, Kelly!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/23/2018

Out of state wedding

Working with Kelly Anne and her team was so easy and stress free as a bride, even from out of state! Her and her team do absolutely amazing work! My 6 bridesmaids got their hair done with Shelby. She did a great job! One of her stylists, Amber completed my hair and makeup. She was amazing! I asked for simple makeup and requested a hair do for short hair and she made my dreams into a reality! I would definitely recommend them. They do excellent work and are also so sweet and personable as well. Thank you so much Kelly Anne and team! :)

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • HessCorona

Adrianna · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing experience

I was nervous to have someone else do my makeup for my wedding but I have to say I was so impressed. This company is worth every penny. My makeup lasted the entire wedding and beyond. Kelly Anne was quick to respond to any questions and her team did wonders for me. I’d highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 11/16/2018

In love with wedding day hairstyle - thank you!

Kelly Anne was incredibly communicative and responsive leading up to my wedding day, ensuring all of my questions were answered and all services myself and my bridal party wanted were scheduled and ready to go. We were lucky enough to work with Sue on the big day, and she totally blew me away! She was such a calm and loving presence. It felt like hanging out with a girlfriend I've known for years. I frantically showed her a picture on Pinterest as inspiration as I forgot to come prepared with pictures of the look I wanted, and she NAILED IT 100%! I felt beautiful and confident all day, and my hairstyle complimented my dress so well. It was the X-factor to the entire look. I received countless compliments on my hair, and it is still exciting to see how gorgeous it looked in pictures. One of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process was to get my hair styled professionally by Kelly Anne's team. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kaitlyn Ely · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing, so sweet!

I loved working with Kelly Anne and her people! Kelly Anne was always checking up on me and making sure I was up to date with everything and always there to answer my questions! Love her! Cassie was so great and sweet and listened to what I wanted for makeup! I am not good at makeup nor do I know how to even wear it lol but she kept it simple but pretty for me! Krystal was super sweet and listened as well for my hair, I am so picky with my hair that she new exactly what to do! I loved working with these ladies!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Ashley White · Married on 11/04/2018

Kelly Anne & Team are the BEST!

Kelly Anne, Kim, and Lauren did hair and makeup for me, 6 of my bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone looked beautiful, but still natural and not too overdone. Kelly's team was really fun and made getting ready easy and stress free. They are also really organized and SO FAST, we were ahead of schedule and weren't rushed to get to pictures. I really appreciate how responsive Kelly was prior to my wedding answering all my questions and being super flexible since I don't live in Florida. I highly recommend Kelly Anne and her team!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Casey

Casey O'guinn · Married on 11/03/2018

So impressed with these talented ladies!

Kelly Anne was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. The system that she uses for scheduling was very efficient and detailed, and the prices were fair for the area and the level of talent. Cassie and Lauren were amazing for my recent destination beach wedding! I had a trail with each of them about 6 weeks before the big day to ensure that my hair and makeup could withstand 8 hours outside in the Florida heat... and the humidity didn't have anything on these girls! They did the hair and makeup for myself, my bridal party, and the moms on our big day! They worked with each girl to capture their taste and preferences and were very open to feedback and touch-ups throughout the day as needed. I asked for a very natural look (while still using airbrush and false lashes) with a loose beachy low - ponytail. Attaching a few pictures for reference - sorry I don't have a better picture of my hair yet, I haven't received the professional pics back yet! Thanks again for everything ladies.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Makeup Artists

Kelly Anne and Kimberly did my makeup for my engagement pictures and wedding and I could not have been more pleased. Both are very professional and also very on trend and knowledgeable about what looks will suit your look best. So happy with how me and my bridesmaids looked!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Mikaela · Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning hair & makeup!

I was so excited to find Brides by Kelly Anne for my wedding day hair and makeup! I’m pretty picky when it comes to those two things and was discouraged by all of the styles I was seeing done by most vendors. I wanted something natural, but polished (not over done or “prom looking” as I was calling it) and as soon as I came across photos of their work I knew I had to book them! Kelly was so quick to follow up on my initial contact and sent me all the info I was looking for. I had a rather large bridal party (15 girls) and needed someone who could come to us and help us get ready. She immediately had a team and a timeline set-up and was happy to work with me on adjusting the schedule for the day. Shortly after, I had my trial with Kasey who is an absolute hair and makeup wizard. She listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly the look I was hoping for. On the big day Lauren, Amber & Kasey came to us to do hair and makeup and were so wonderful to work with. All the girls were so kind and SO TALENTED. Every bridesmaid chose their own style of up-do and each stylist executed every different look with perfection! Not to mention that they got 15 women ready AHEAD of schedule. And to top it off my makeup and curled hair lasted well over 12 hours (outdoors in Florida)! I had such a wonderful experience with Brides by Kelly Anne and could not recommend them more highly!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Jessica Clayson · Married on 10/22/2018

Thank you!!

Kelly Anne came to our vacation rental to do our hair and make up for our wedding. The result was incredible! We could not have been any happier.
    The hair and makeup stayed perfect all day and all night! I would highly recommend Kelly Anne and her team! Thank you again!!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best in the Business

This group of ladies are the real deal and had myself, along with my TEN bridesmaids, feeling like absolute beauties the day of my wedding. Having been in several other weddings myself where the beautifying process seemed stressful and a bit rushed, my girls and I were all changed into our dresses with a drink in hand admiring our hair and makeup more than an hour before the ceremony even begun! Kim, Lauren, and Amber seemlessly created individual looks for each of my bridesmaids, and as the bride, I had never felt more beautiful as I married by best friend. I am forever grateful to have had this talented group of ladies on my wedding day! Thank you Brides by KellyAnne!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Renae

Renae · Married on 10/10/2018

When you actually feel beautiful

Brides by Kelly Anne & Co were great to work with from start to finish! I was so excited that my date was available. I was referred to her & I couldn’t be any more grateful I reached out. They made our day with hair/makeup easy going & stress free. We all looked & felt beautiful. Kelly Anne & Kim were the best team for us. Thank you guys again for making our day not only fun but so confident. Feeling beautiful walking down that isle was the least of my worries & that’s saying something!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 19
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 20
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 21

Ashlyn · Married on 07/28/2018

Brides by Kelly Anne are amazing! They were able to be super flexible with the crazy military schedule of changing wedding dates and venues. They were so kind and took amazing care of me on my wedding day. I had my makeup done by Kimberly and I had a blast working with her. I would highly recommend this company for your wedding, especially if you want perfect makeup! Again, huge thank you to Kelly Ann and her wonderful crew!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Liz · Married on 06/28/2018

Our hearts are happy with how our hair and make up all turned out for the special day! The overall experience was so personal and professional- exactly what you would want on your wedding day. We all felt supported by the girls in making the day beautiful for all of us! My bridal party and myself couldn’t be happier with how everything looked! #perfection

Sent on 06/30/2018