Brides by Kelly Anne + Co Reviews

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 6
Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 7
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 02/16/2019

Made me feel like a princess!

Planning on which vendors to use for my wedding was extremely hard. After looking at Kelly's instagram, I was SOLD!! During our trail run, she was open about so many different ideas. The day of the wedding, her and Lauren were there early ready to go! With music and mimosas flowing with the moms and bridesmaids, her and Lauren were extremely patient and very accommodating. After getting my hair and makeup done, I could not stop staring at myself. Kelly truly made me feel like a beautiful bride! I highly recommend Kelly and her team!!

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 8
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 9
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 10
  • Karina

Karina Concepcion · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Makeup and Stylist Ever!!!

KellyAnne- You sure do know how to make a girl feel her absolute best!! I first met Kelly at a bridal show in March 2018 in Sarasota that my wedding planner was hosting. I was a little hesitant at first with "airbrush" as I had never done it before and wasn't sure if this was the right "look" for my wedding. Let me tell you....NEVER LOOKING BACK!! Kelly is incredibly talented and her technique literally makes you never want to wear anything but airbrush makeup....and the lashes!! My 84 year old grandmother rocked those lashes our entire wedding day and felt like a million bucks! Kelly is worth every penny and I'm sad I can't have her on speed dial to do my hair and makeup weekly :) I highly recommend booking a trail before your big day, Kelly will work with you to try different looks and it's super fun! She always had wine and champs on hand. I ended up going to Kelly for my engagement pictures, trial and even booked her for my Welcome party/Rehearsal the day before our wedding. I instantly clicked with her and it was like hanging out with one of your gfs. Day of, Kelly's team was professional and efficient as they navigated my wedding party and family-they did an outstanding job! I would recommend her to anyone and she also travels. I look forward to working with Kelly for years to come as I have events pop up.

Thanks for making me feel beautiful!
    Karina

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 11
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 12
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 13
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 14

Kaeleigh · Married on 01/19/2019

You Want Her Team!

Kelly Anne, Lynn, and Sam helped to transform our bridal party gals and made our big day glamorous. Each bridesmaid was able to maintain their own personal style as Lynn and Sam tailored their hair and makeup to each individual. The girls’ updos were amazing and intricate. Kelly Anne did my mom’s and my makeup and hair. Revolutionary and something out of a flower-filled dream. She kept me calm from the trial to the wedding and listened to my feedback and visions for my style for the day. Book her team now!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Kaeleigh! We just loved working with you and your girls on your big day! Hope to see you soon!! :)

Tammy Emmrich · Married on 12/09/2018

The best hair & makeup

Kelly Anne is absolutely amazing!! She did my wedding hair & makeup plus has done my hair and prepped me for work events. So happy I found her! The best!!

Lindsay Antal · Married on 11/29/2018

The best ever!

Kelly did my hair and makeup for my wedding on November 17th. I had seen all of her amazing work on Instagram and knew she needed to come to New Orleans for my big day. My hair and make up was literally FLAWLESS. She was so easy to work with, so much fun to spend the day getting ready with and even finished early and was able to do touch ups for everyone too. She did make up for 4 of us and hair for 3 and not one person changed a thing. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much, Kelly!!

Kelly · Married on 11/23/2018

Out of state wedding

Working with Kelly Anne and her team was so easy and stress free as a bride, even from out of state! Her and her team do absolutely amazing work! My 6 bridesmaids got their hair done with Shelby. She did a great job! One of her stylists, Amber completed my hair and makeup. She was amazing! I asked for simple makeup and requested a hair do for short hair and she made my dreams into a reality! I would definitely recommend them. They do excellent work and are also so sweet and personable as well. Thank you so much Kelly Anne and team! :)

• HessCorona

Adrianna · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing experience

I was nervous to have someone else do my makeup for my wedding but I have to say I was so impressed. This company is worth every penny. My makeup lasted the entire wedding and beyond. Kelly Anne was quick to respond to any questions and her team did wonders for me. I’d highly recommend!

• Hillary

Hillary · Married on 11/16/2018

In love with wedding day hairstyle - thank you!

Kelly Anne was incredibly communicative and responsive leading up to my wedding day, ensuring all of my questions were answered and all services myself and my bridal party wanted were scheduled and ready to go. We were lucky enough to work with Sue on the big day, and she totally blew me away! She was such a calm and loving presence. It felt like hanging out with a girlfriend I've known for years. I frantically showed her a picture on Pinterest as inspiration as I forgot to come prepared with pictures of the look I wanted, and she NAILED IT 100%! I felt beautiful and confident all day, and my hairstyle complimented my dress so well. It was the X-factor to the entire look. I received countless compliments on my hair, and it is still exciting to see how gorgeous it looked in pictures. One of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process was to get my hair styled professionally by Kelly Anne's team. Highly recommend!

Kaitlyn Ely · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing, so sweet!

I loved working with Kelly Anne and her people! Kelly Anne was always checking up on me and making sure I was up to date with everything and always there to answer my questions! Love her! Cassie was so great and sweet and listened to what I wanted for makeup! I am not good at makeup nor do I know how to even wear it lol but she kept it simple but pretty for me! Krystal was super sweet and listened as well for my hair, I am so picky with my hair that she new exactly what to do! I loved working with these ladies!

Ashley White · Married on 11/04/2018

Kelly Anne & Team are the BEST!

Kelly Anne, Kim, and Lauren did hair and makeup for me, 6 of my bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone looked beautiful, but still natural and not too overdone. Kelly's team was really fun and made getting ready easy and stress free. They are also really organized and SO FAST, we were ahead of schedule and weren't rushed to get to pictures. I really appreciate how responsive Kelly was prior to my wedding answering all my questions and being super flexible since I don't live in Florida. I highly recommend Kelly Anne and her team!

• Casey

Casey O'guinn · Married on 11/03/2018

So impressed with these talented ladies!

Kelly Anne was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. The system that she uses for scheduling was very efficient and detailed, and the prices were fair for the area and the level of talent. Cassie and Lauren were amazing for my recent destination beach wedding! I had a trail with each of them about 6 weeks before the big day to ensure that my hair and makeup could withstand 8 hours outside in the Florida heat... and the humidity didn't have anything on these girls! They did the hair and makeup for myself, my bridal party, and the moms on our big day! They worked with each girl to capture their taste and preferences and were very open to feedback and touch-ups throughout the day as needed. I asked for a very natural look (while still using airbrush and false lashes) with a loose beachy low - ponytail. Attaching a few pictures for reference - sorry I don't have a better picture of my hair yet, I haven't received the professional pics back yet! Thanks again for everything ladies.

• Paige

Paige · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Makeup Artists

Kelly Anne and Kimberly did my makeup for my engagement pictures and wedding and I could not have been more pleased. Both are very professional and also very on trend and knowledgeable about what looks will suit your look best. So happy with how me and my bridesmaids looked!

Mikaela · Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning hair & makeup!

I was so excited to find Brides by Kelly Anne for my wedding day hair and makeup! I’m pretty picky when it comes to those two things and was discouraged by all of the styles I was seeing done by most vendors. I wanted something natural, but polished (not over done or “prom looking” as I was calling it) and as soon as I came across photos of their work I knew I had to book them! Kelly was so quick to follow up on my initial contact and sent me all the info I was looking for. I had a rather large bridal party (15 girls) and needed someone who could come to us and help us get ready. She immediately had a team and a timeline set-up and was happy to work with me on adjusting the schedule for the day. Shortly after, I had my trial with Kasey who is an absolute hair and makeup wizard. She listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly the look I was hoping for. On the big day Lauren, Amber & Kasey came to us to do hair and makeup and were so wonderful to work with. All the girls were so kind and SO TALENTED. Every bridesmaid chose their own style of up-do and each stylist executed every different look with perfection! Not to mention that they got 15 women ready AHEAD of schedule. And to top it off my makeup and curled hair lasted well over 12 hours (outdoors in Florida)! I had such a wonderful experience with Brides by Kelly Anne and could not recommend them more highly!

Jessica Clayson · Married on 10/22/2018

Thank you!!

Kelly Anne came to our vacation rental to do our hair and make up for our wedding. The result was incredible! We could not have been any happier.
    The hair and makeup stayed perfect all day and all night! I would highly recommend Kelly Anne and her team! Thank you again!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best in the Business

This group of ladies are the real deal and had myself, along with my TEN bridesmaids, feeling like absolute beauties the day of my wedding. Having been in several other weddings myself where the beautifying process seemed stressful and a bit rushed, my girls and I were all changed into our dresses with a drink in hand admiring our hair and makeup more than an hour before the ceremony even begun! Kim, Lauren, and Amber seemlessly created individual looks for each of my bridesmaids, and as the bride, I had never felt more beautiful as I married by best friend. I am forever grateful to have had this talented group of ladies on my wedding day! Thank you Brides by KellyAnne!

• Renae

Renae · Married on 10/10/2018

When you actually feel beautiful

Brides by Kelly Anne & Co were great to work with from start to finish! I was so excited that my date was available. I was referred to her & I couldn’t be any more grateful I reached out. They made our day with hair/makeup easy going & stress free. We all looked & felt beautiful. Kelly Anne & Kim were the best team for us. Thank you guys again for making our day not only fun but so confident. Feeling beautiful walking down that isle was the least of my worries & that’s saying something!

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 15
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 16
    Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 17

Ashlyn · Married on 07/28/2018

Brides by Kelly Anne are amazing! They were able to be super flexible with the crazy military schedule of changing wedding dates and venues. They were so kind and took amazing care of me on my wedding day. I had my makeup done by Kimberly and I had a blast working with her. I would highly recommend this company for your wedding, especially if you want perfect makeup! Again, huge thank you to Kelly Ann and her wonderful crew!

Liz · Married on 06/28/2018

Our hearts are happy with how our hair and make up all turned out for the special day! The overall experience was so personal and professional- exactly what you would want on your wedding day. We all felt supported by the girls in making the day beautiful for all of us! My bridal party and myself couldn’t be happier with how everything looked! #perfection

Ashton · Married on 06/16/2018

Kelly Anne did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup! My hair and makeup looked flawless the entire night, even in the Florida heat. Her assistant Kasey made my bridesmaids look beautiful, the girls loved their hair and makeup! I can’t think Kelly Anne and Kasey enough! I will definitely recommed Kelly Anne to my friends!

Tabitha · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing food! BOOK THEM!

Loved my hair and makeup for wedding day done by Kelly Anne! I didn't do a trial because of being out of state and I felt very comfortable on my day. I just showed her pictures online of what I wanted and she had no problem. The eye makeup made my eyes pop and the airbrush had my skin looking flawless! Curls in my ponytail last all night! Cassie did makeup for the mom and sisters and they looked beautiful. Also be sure to follow them on Instagram! They post great shots that can be used as reference, and share stories that show you live work on wedding day.

Erin · Married on 03/30/2018

Kelly Anne was terrific! She was on time, professional, fun and made me feel comfortable during the whole experience. She was did exactly what I was hoping for in giving me a natural look with both my hair and makeup and keep me, me. I have natural curl which she worked with so well and made perfect for my wedding day. She's a real pro! Thank you so much Kelly Anne!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co's reply:

Love you Erin! Thanks so much for the kind words :)

Alyssa · Married on 03/24/2018

Kelly Anne and her team (we had Sam and Cassie) did an amazing job with my bridesmaids, the moms and I. My new hubby couldn’t keep his eyes off me all night, my bridesmaids looked and felt glamourous and my mom who never does her hair or wears makeup looked amazing and they worked so well with her being nervous about the whole experience! I would recommend doing a trial for any brides. I worked with Kelly Anne and after doing a trial with her I felt so comfortable on my wedding day with her that it made the whole experience relaxing! Thanks again!

Brides by Kelly Anne + Co 18

Kaitlin · Married on 03/24/2018

Kasey was the most amazing make-up artist for my wedding! She was so patient throughout the whole process, listening to everyone's wants and tailoring each person's make-up to reflect that. She is so friendly and personable, everyone loved her! Everyone looked so beautiful for the big day! Would highly recommend!

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2018

Kelly Anne and her crew were efficient and dang did they make us look good! Kelly Anne made it all easy with a timeline for the day of and accomadted our photographer so he could come in and out for pics. I can’t believe how beautiful I felt and still felt like myself.

Christine · Married on 03/12/2018

Just a great experience. Definitely do the trial, it is a great opportunity to work out kinks and make sure there is no stress the day of.