Jennifer Matteo Event Planning Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Meghan
    Meghan D. Married on 11/05/2022

Exquisite Picture of Perfection

When we got engaged back in January 2019 as a lesbian couple living in Florida we were only certain of a few things. We wanted our toes to be in the sand in Siesta Key where we live and raise our family and we wanted our day to be the perfect blend of both of our personalities. I like all the sparkly things in life and she is rustic and rough around the edges. We are both sarcastic and know what we want, but at the end of the day all we wanted was to have an absolutely magical day that was all about us! It didn’t take long for us to decide on a venue, we knew immediately that Sunset Beach Resort on Siesta Key Beach was absolute perfection for us. But, we also knew that we were going to need some help. The same day we signed our venue contract for November 7, 2020, we met with Jennifer Matteo back in January 2019.

As a lesbian couple, walking into these meetings can be daunting but Jenn was so welcoming and excited to greet us and learn all about our story. We went over a lot of things on that first day, but we decided to do the full planning since the venue that we were using had to be built from scratch. Jenn and her team were familiar with the venue and the vendors that had done events there and they immediately got right to work. She had the wedding planned in what seemed like 2 months, but we still had so much time to wait until November 2020. Then, the inevitable happened. COVID. Like many others, we ended up having to postpone. We were not willing to change our venue, or our time of year so we ended up waiting ANOTHER 2 years to November 5, 2022. Jenn and her team didn’t flinch. They respected our decision, made the appropriate calls, cancellations, reschedules, AND jokes about their longest running clients!

By this time we have had the chance to get to know Jenn and her team fairly well through other events and back and forth conversation. Our one day wedding turned into a whole weekend event that included a private nail party for our wedding party, followed by a tropical themed welcome party complete with Polynesian dancers, coconut drinks, a steel pan band, and the most amazing sunset. But the wedding–exceeded every expectation we ever had. It was literally an exquisite picture of perfection. The attention to detail that Jenn and her team put in was absolutely amazing. Not only did she make sure that if it was important to us, it was important to her but she anticipated and knew things that would make the day just that much more special for us. We gave her the autonomy to not run every single detail by us, and I am so glad that we made that decision. It allowed us to not feel the entire weight of the wedding on our shoulders and feel confident that things were being handled. I know that things didn’t go exactly as planned both nights, but we didn’t know and more importantly, none of our guests would have ever known that. The things that we heard from our guests were “this is the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to”, “I can never go to another wedding again”, “this wedding was absolutely a dream”, “absolutely breathtakingly beautiful”. The night ended with fireworks on the beach which was a big surprise for my wife that Jenn and I had been planning for about a year and the boat got stuck but–Jenn handled it.

To say thank you doesn’t even seem like enough. You gave us perfection. You know our WHOLE story so you know what that really means to us. If you’re on the fence, just know that you will not get this personalized attention from any other planner, anywhere.

From the very bottom of our hearts, thank you!
    ❤️ Meghan & Angie
    Taylor L. Married on 05/07/2022

Amazing team!

Jennifer and her entire team were amazing! They made us feel like family and handled everything on our special day! We were blown away with their design and how everything ran so smoothly. We are forever grateful for them!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor!!! We miss you guys, let's do it again! Wishing you guys ALL the happiness in the world - you deserve it!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 04/29/2022

Best Day Ever!

Ana, Bailey, and the JMEP team - I wanted to take the time to share the amount of thanks we have for making our day so incredible. Even before planning, I always had a vision of what I thought I wanted my wedding to look like, how the day would go, and hoping it would be like everyone says - the “best day of their lives". After months of planning, I really don't think we have enough words to express how thankful and lucky we were to have both Ana and Bailey throughout the process and on-site for the wedding. Thanks to JMEP, I can honestly say, everything was BEYOND what we ever would have expected. When I walked into the ballroom for the first time, my jaw dropped at how perfectly everything came together. The venue was even more beautiful than I could have imagined thanks to your incredible vendor selection and amazing ability to tie together each element of the day. It still feels like a dream! Ana and Bailey, your coordination and presence throughout the entire day was flawless. Everything, and (more shockingly everyone) the wedding party, family, and guests were where they needed to be while having the best time. Between all the phone calls and meetings, helping with anything from flowers to fonts, everything was made so easy and expertly planned, which definitely showed the day of. We even had family and friends make a point to say how amazing you both were, not only in keeping things going smoothly, but just being great overall to make the day fun - and we couldn’t agree more! We were truly able to enjoy our wedding day to the fullest knowing you both had everything handled. Looking back, that in itself meant the world to spend time with friends and family throughout the wedding and not worry about the details behind the scenes. Thank you so much for making our wedding the best day of our lives. We couldn’t have done it without you!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

We love you so much and loved working with you from start to finish!!!! Thank you for trusting our vision as well as your amazing picture perfect wedding day!!!

Here for all your events - and life milestones!!!

xoxo! JMEP
  • Samantha
    Samantha D. Married on 01/01/2022

Beyond amazing.

I cannot recommend Jennifer and her team enough. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jennifer over a long period of time (thank you COVID) and I never had any doubt that regardless of what was going on in the world, we did not need to worry about anything for our wedding. Through rescheduling, last minute drop-outs due to people being sick and so much more, Jennifer and her team were on top of making sure everything went smoothly. Her style and design truly transformed the already beautiful Powel Crosley Estate into the venue of our dreams. It was so amazing to see the vision we had spoken of come to life. Jennifer has so many contacts in the industry and I knew anyone she recommended would be the best of the best. This was especially key as we are not local to Sarasota and we wanted to make sure the vendors we chose were ones that we would be happy with. We never wanted the day to end. I highly recommend utilizing Jennifer for any special event you are planning.

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

It was such a joy to work with you and Joey!! I am still swooning over your amazing vision - thank you so much for letting us "do our thing" and make your vision come to life!!!
  • Haley
    Haley R. Married on 11/06/2021

The absolute best

The easiest and best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Jennifer Matteo and her team. Not only is Jen and her team incredibly talented, they’re amazing human beings and so much fun to work with. JMEP made the whole process of planning our wedding fun and stress free. From every vendor they recommended, to the show table(s), to every small detail, everything was so amazing!! I’m sure I wasn’t the easiest client they’ve had - I was the annoying bride that changed everything twice- but they never made me feel short of amazing. I can’t get over of how perfect our wedding day was, all thanks to Jen, Bridgette, and the rest of the team. We love JMEP and will find another reason to hire them again soon. Thank you - we are forever grateful!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

HALEY!!! You are the best, truly. I ADORE your family, and we are so, so thankful to call you clients and friends!! So looking forward to the next sister's wedding!!! (no rush!!!). Best wishes for an amazing marriage!!
    Jill H. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best in the business! You will not be disappointed!

It has taken me almost 8 months to write this review, not for lack of trying, but because I just can’t find the right words to describe just how absolutely incredible and amazing Jennifer Matteo and the JMEP team are and how to properly thank all of them for everything they did to put together the BEST day of my life!
    If you aren’t sure about hiring a planner, give them a call! If you are sure about wanting a planner, give them a call! If you don’t want a planner, GIVE THEM A CALL!
    I consider myself to be rather organized and thought that I could handle planning my own wedding, but I couldn’t have been more wrong! I have followed JMEP for years, and have always been in awe of Jenn and her team’s work, and knew that if I was going to go with a planner, I only had one call to make. Second to saying yes to marry my husband, it was the best decision I could have made in this process!
    From the first call with Jenn to the day after the wedding, JMEP was with me every step of the way, even traveling out of state to attend meetings with me at our wedding location in Cleveland. I never had a doubt or hesitation of what this team was putting together but I definitely was not prepared for how beautiful it all came together. It was beyond magical and I was blown away. My little vision of how I pictured our day was brought to life and no detail left un-thought of. I gave Jenn full power and control over the design and she took it and ran with it and exceeded my expectations, and found the best vendors in the business to work with.
    Bella and Jenn were troopers dealing with the unspoken chaos or emotions that naturally come about on important days and they took care of everything while I basked in the moment of being pampered with hair and makeup and enjoying my time with my bridal party. I also cannot forget to mention Bridget, who was also on my planning team and assisted Jenn with responding to my many questions and never ever made me feel like I was a bother. You definitely have to trust your planner during this process, and with JMEP, you immediately feel like family and know that you will be well taken care of! I was so sad afterwards, because now I don’t have reasons to talk with these wonderful women who really became a part of my life and will forever be a part of our Wedding Story.

WE MISS YOU!!!

Honestly, you guys are ONE OF A KIND, and it was our true pleasure to get to know you, and proudly now call you both friends! Please come visit - SOON!

xoxo!!!
  • Christine
    Christine D. Married on 06/05/2021

Dream wedding!

Jenn and her team are amazing! We had an absolutely perfect wedding day and we couldn’t have done it without them. From the first phone call to cleanup after the wedding, they were there to take care of all the small details, answer questions, help guests and our family, and so much more. Special shout out to Jenn, Ana and Haley who were on site for the big day - thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts! You were wonderful and made our day stress free. We received many compliments from family and friends on your professionalism and can’t thank you enough! Blake and I would 100% recommend Jenn and her team to anyone planning a wedding.
  • Iulia
    Iulia B. Married on 06/05/2021

Highly recommend JMEP!

I cannot recommend Jennifer Matteo and her team highly enough. They were able to make our wedding at the Selby Gardens such a dream. From the beginning, Jennifer, Bridgette and Bella worked closely with me. They helped guide the vision and no details were left uncovered. This was such a relief, as we were planning from out of state and my husband and I had very difficult schedules. When it came to deciding on vendors, Jennifer made the process so easy as all her recommendations were amazing. Even when we had to switch florists, Jennifer made sure the process was so streamlined. On our wedding day, Bridgette and Bella made sure everything went smoothly and I was not stressed out. I am so appreciative of everything they did. Thank you so much Jennifer, Bridgette and Bella for making my wedding day perfect!
    Rebecca D. Married on 05/29/2021

A Magical Day!

Jennifer and her team were an absolute dream to work with for our destination wedding. Ours was a 2nd wedding, and Jen totally got the vibe of the intimate experience we wanted to create with our family and friends. She recommended great vendors to be part of the supporting cast, and executed the vision flawlessly. We were able to fully enjoy every aspect of the day without worrying about a single detail. Sincerest thanks, JMEP! Everyone who attended the wedding enjoyed the beautiful magic you and your team created for us!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca!!!! You and your family were an absolute dream to work with - always responsive and always kind!!
    Jessica A. Married on 04/30/2021

She's the BEST!

Amazing doesn’t even come close to describing how wonderful Jennifer and her team are. When our international destination wedding had to be moved thanks to COVID I luckily found Jennifer’s page and from our first phone call I knew we would be in excellent hands. She listened to the type of wedding we wanted and had great ideas. She found us the perfect beach location and with her expertise and guidance we also landed an amazing florist, DJ and videographer for our wedding. Hiring her was the best decision and money I spent. She is worth every penny and so much more. I feel like she became a friend and on the day of the wedding I was so calm and relaxed and I know it was not only because I had zero doubts in my choice of husband but also because I knew everything would be done just right because Jennifer and her team were there. I also added the Bridal Concierge program to my package and it was also amazing! Bailey and Claire were a dream and took care of getting both the bridesmaids and groomsmen food, drinks, ice and they took care of steaming the wrinkles out of the clothes. They were so nice and so helpful. I loved working with Jennifer and my only regret is that I don’t live closer so she can plan more parties for me in the future. She is truly a gem to work with and I could not have been luckier to have her and her team plan our dream wedding day!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Well aren't you the sweetest!!!! You and Colby were SUCH a fun couple to plan and design for - your unique vision really spoke to me and our design team!!! You could not be nicer, and we are lucky to now call you friends!! So, so thankful you chose JMEP!!!
    Caprice F. Married on 03/05/2021

Exceptional!

JMEP was exceptional. From the minute I met Jennifer and her team, I knew I would be in wonderful hands. Jennifer and her team allowed my husband and I to be guests at our wedding celebration. With her team, we were able to enjoy every special moment with our guests and no worry about anything. JMEP is worth their weight in gold. I will be hiring them again for special birthday, welcome dinner and weddings that we will have coming up in the near future. I cannot recommend JMEP enough. You will never regret choosing JMEP. Sincerely, Caprice

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Caprice!!!! You were SO AMAZING to work with the whole planning process - and beyond! I think we will keep you around awhile.... :-)
  • Geoff
    Geoff C. Married on 03/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sit back and relax because Jennifer's got it!

My career means I am dealing with events and event coordinators on most weekends. I also have had a career in Hotel Management and catering, so I observe more intently and critically than most. We all have the best intentions when we put a plan together to make sure we get from A to B as smoothly as possible while anticipating and correcting obstacles along the way. From the moment I got to my venue to the moment I left, Jennifer was there ensuring EVERY detail was taken care of. She moved around the room without anyone noticing, anticipating the needs of everyone and delivering a seamless event. The whole point of hiring an event coordinator is to hand over the responsibility with confidence and reassurance, so you can actually switch off and enjoy your guests! I highly recommend Jennifer and I wish you a seamless, enjoyable and carefree event!
  • Alexa
    Alexa K. Married on 02/20/2021

Every bride needs her

JMEP is the wedding planning service that every bride NEEDS in their wedding planning process. Not only is Jenn a true lady boss, she has a fine eye for details, as does everyone on her team. I truly felt like I had another group of friends planning my wedding with me. I hired Jenn over a year before my wedding and no matter how far out our date was, she always responded to emails quickly and helped with whatever I needed. She was a buffer between me and my mother at times (everyone needs that at some point), she put me in touch with the best vendors, and she made my wedding vision become a reality. She made sure everything went according to schedule the day of, and even our guests said that she made the day better! I would 100% recommend AT LEAST her partial planning package, but full planning is really the ticket, as is her Bridal Concierge program. I would book Jenn for every event I have for the rest of my life and would recommend her 10 times over! Best planner and person EVER! Go and book her now- do it!!!!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

You are such a sweetie!!!! Adore you and I am so thankful to know you!!! I will wait for a baby shower inquiry :-)

Love you babe!!!
    Kate Married on 01/22/2021

A very happy Covid Bride

My fiancé and I were supposed to get married in April, but due to covid had to postpone until next year. Jennifer has made the process super easy, since we actually live out of state as well, honestly would have probably just canceled if it wasn’t for her! I couldn’t recommend Jennifer enough, she managed to understand my very difficult vision so far and planned what what I know would have been an amazing wedding. She’s been great to work with, very detail oriented and an absolutely beautiful designer. Trust when I say she’s a need! I can’t wait until my big day next year!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Kate!! You are just the sweetest, we are here for anything you need - and cannot wait until your beautiful wedding day is here!
  • Michelle
    Michelle J. Married on 12/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Trust me, it's worth it!

Everyone feels the same when looking at planning a wedding. The result of using Jen was....
    It's all getting done, no need to get stressed to remember things, she will.
    Appointments quick and easy, you won't even realize you're planning a wedding.
    COMPLETE TRUST IN HOW IT TURNS OUT. Jen will NOT put her name to anything that is less than fantastic. She understood what I was looking for with a few pictures and one conversation. We were getting worried we weren't going to be able to get our dream wedding planned. I stressed out more before I found Jen and started planning then I ever did actually planning it. Best choice in our planning was calling her. I now have a memory of a magical day, and the never ending compliments from friends and family.

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle!!!! You and John were such a dream to work with, you had a clear vision - and trusted us to execute...the PERFECT COMBO!!

Congrats to you guys, and thank you again!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda A. Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most elegant boho dream wedding creators

I could not recommend this team of coordinators enough. Going into the wedding planning process I knew I wanted to do most things myself but I really knew nothing about weddings and knew it wasn't possible. Jennifer, Bridgette, and Bella were there for me literally at any time to get all of my questions either answered or sent to the right person, right then and there. When my thoughts and ideas were jumbled and I couldn't figure out what I wanted they were able to help me make decisions that fit our vision and our original mood board that made everything come together SO perfectly in the end. They were able to handle every detail and made everything go so smoothly. I was shocked at how relaxed I felt the day and week of the wedding!

On the morning of the wedding I remember getting a picture from one of the guests that was already at the venue and I remember being in awe of how beautiful our ceremony set up looked. Straight out of pinterest. And when we got to the reception tent, my jaw was on the floor. I knew it was going to be beautiful, but holy smokes. These girls truly have a gift. And on top of everything they did for us, they're honestly just the best people. If you're still looking for your coordinator, these are your people. Trust me, you need them. They will make the greatest day of your life into more of a dream than you could have imagined, promise!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

You are just the sweetest!! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us...we had so much fun working with you - and your wedding was one for the books!!! Everyone was on the dance floor and all the custom details you made were stunning!!!! Seriously cannot wait for photos/video!!
  • Yasmin
    Yasmin S. Married on 05/09/2020

COVID-postponed wedding savior!

Jennifer and her team are the BEST. Hands down! We had been planning our wedding for over a year and then unexpectedly a global pandemic strikes only a couple months before our wedding date. I cannot imagine what rescheduling my wedding would have been like without Jennifer’s help. Trust me when I say a great wedding planner is essential!! Jennifer and her team swooped in and saved the day, contacting all my vendors for a reschedule and coordinating all the contracts. I can breathe easy knowing Jennifer and her team have my back. I’m looking forward to our postponed wedding and I’m so glad to have Jennifer by my side!

YOU are the sweetest!!

I so appreciate you, how you so gracefully handled ALL the changes - with a smile and always a kind word. I cannot wait to celebrate your love on the NEW wedding date!
  • Aarial
    Aarial F. Married on 04/01/2020

Very happy, non-traditional bride 💛

Jennifer and her team are wonderful! My husband and I had a destination wedding in early January 2020. I really appreciated Jennifer's approach to working with clients: direct while supporting us throughout the planning process.

We started working with her 18 months prior to our wedding and were going for a vibe rather than specific theme. My fella and I both spent our 20's as restaurant professionals and are extremely particular on food and service. Jennifer rose to the occasion and kept things simple, detailed, and relaxing for us.
    Here's a couple things we wanted:
    - Vibe: Dinner party, relaxed and focused on our guests (think Alice in Wonderland mad-hatter tea-party table)
    - Food & dining service: Family style meal, servers seamlessly ensuring everyone was taken care of, whole fish and whole ribeye
    - Style: colorful, quality, simple, purposeful
    - Venue: We wanted a house where we could host the wedding. We wanted our parents, siblings, and us could all stay together

I'd like to recognize that Jennifer's style (as you will see in these other reviews and on her Instagram account) is much more polished and pumped up than ours, we were so happy with our time with Jennifer and how much she respected us and our vision. I greatly respect her ability to hear what her client wants and guide them through the process while not adding in her personal style unless requested. Jennifer did a wonderful job making sure we had the right venders, right vibe, and when issues arose (as they inevitably do) she pushed to make things right. She made decisions when I didn't want to (for example, flowers stress me out so she took our vision and budget and took charge of the flowers) and anticipated our needs. I felt very supported through the process.

Something else delightful that Jennifer does is she matches your day-of planner with you based on personality. I love this! She paired us with Ryann and Bridgett - which couldn't have been a better match. Ryann is calm, collected and dedicated. The whole team did an incredible job under really unfavorable circumstances - it DUMPED rain the day of our wedding (which was entirely outside). Because of this we weren't able to get many detail-photos (nor were we able to include the full vision as planned), but I have shared what I could find :-).

Highly recommend, I would work with Jennifer and her team again in a flash and hope to someday to have the excuse to!
  • Amy
    Amy V. Married on 03/14/2020

Fantastic Wedding planner!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about the JMEP team! They exceeded all of my expectations. I used Jennifer and her team as a month of coordinator but she was always available and willing to answer any and all questions I had along the way. All of the vendors she recommended were amazing and easy to work with. I am an extremely detail oriented person and she made sure I had all the information I needed and responded to all of my emails almost immediately. As far as the day of, every single detail was perfect. Donnamarie and Bridgette handled everything and did it flawlessly. My guests have not stopped raving about all the details and how beautiful everything looked. The best part is I didn’t have to think about anything the day of, I had zero stress and that says a lot coming from a micromanager! Everything got delivered and done on time and executed perfectly. I cannot thank JMEP enough for such a beautiful day!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Amy!!!! I appreciate a detail oriented client, we are always happy to answer all your questions!

Wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness :-)
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 02/22/2020

Best Wedding Decision

Jennifer and her team went above and beyond to help make my wedding day amazing. I could not have done it with out them! I would highly suggest hiring them because it was one of the best decisions I made.

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

You are too sweet! Thank you so much, I am so glad you were able to tie the knot before all the crazy started!
  • Miya
    Miya C. Married on 02/12/2020

Fairytale Wedding

I do not even know how to begin thanking JMEP! Once we started working with Jennifer on our wedding, we were immediately impressed and asked for a second contract to have her plan our big Welcome Party for all of our guests the night before. Jennifer has literally the BEST vendors that she works with, and our wedding looked like a fairytale. I could not have envisioned a more beautiful wedding. Jennifer and her whole team are the most professional, sophisticated, trustworthy, talented, and FUN!! We asked a lot of JMEP, and they delivered each time and always exceeded our expectations. There is no review that could possibly do Jennifer justice, she is absolutely amazing at what she does, and her team is unbelievable. Thank you!!!!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Miya!!!! You are the sweetest (and might I add the most BEAUTIFUL bride!!!) . It was really a pleasure to work with you and plan your blush and ivory fairytale wedding - you really were a princess!!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline H. Married on 01/18/2020

Put me at ease!

Planning a Florida wedding from with , I knew I wanted to work with a day-of planner from the start! My venue highly recommended Jennifer Matteo Event Planning - and after working with their team, I know why! The entire team was super helpful with all of my little questions leading up to the day-of and I couldn't have had such a perfect day without their help! We primarily worked with Ryann the day-of, and she took all of my notes and executed everything perfectly - I was seriously so happy and grateful to have her help! She took all of the stress right out of the day and was super professional. All of our bridal party and family noticed how great she and Brittany were the entire day (and rehearsal)! All brides (whether planning from afar or not) should most definitely work with Jennifer Matteo and her team to make their dreams come to life!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much, your kind words really made my day! I adore my team, and you certainly had the best with Ryan and Brittany!!! We were so happy to work with you, and wish you the BEST!!!
  • Lynn
    Lynn Married on 11/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional in every way!

We can't say enough about Jennifer Matteo, Ryann, Jillian and the rest of her team. From the start Jennifer was accommodating, flexible, generous with her time, and oozed expertise. When you're planning a wedding, having someone who always answers an email almost immediately is a treasure. During the planning, Jennifer put up with all my OCD and neurotic worrying with a patience I wouldn't have shown. She had everything under control--it's just difficult for me to relinquish control, but she was completely understanding. From the beginning her sense of style guided our decisions and helped my daughter's vague vision become a reality. It was also wonderful when you told other vendors who your planner was and they smiled and sighed in relief--"
    She and her team are the best. They will take care of everything" was what we heard. On the day of the wedding, I turned (just a few times ) into Momzilla with more obsessing and worrying--but Ryann never faltered. She was the epitome of calm and calmed me down every time. And --boy did she and Jillian work! They were going like 90 all the time. Bottom line--it was all perfect. My daughter hugged me and told me it was beyond anything she had dreamed of--what more could I ask for. We had a lot of wonderful vendors, but it was Jennifer and her team who brought it all together from the beginning. --one more thing many, many people came up and said it was the very best wedding they had ever attended.

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

LYNN!!! You are too much - so sweet, quirky and cute (just like you!!!) I had a ball getting to know you and your family and Ry and Jillian raved about how beautiful the day, and Angela were!!!!! I heard you have some killer dance moves too...by the way!!!

Call me soon, miss our chats!!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 11/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You cannot go wrong with Jennifer and her team!

Thank you to Jennifer and her team for the most beautiful wedding at Selby Gardens! She was readily available during every single step of the planning process and made the wedding of our dreams a reality. I cannot thank Brittany and Kristen enough for making sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day! You all are amazing at what you do!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Rachel!!! Your wedding was a DREAM and I am so thankful to have been a part of it!! Brittany and Kristin cannot stop raving about how sweet you are and how much fun everyone had!
illustration stars