Jennifer Matteo Event Planning Reviews

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 6
Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 7
  • MEREDITH

Meredith Headings · Married on 12/15/2018

She is a boss who SAVED our wedding day

Jennifer was the best decision I made besides saying "YES" to marry my husband. Jennifer (and the lovely Ryann) are efficient, direct and thorough. Not only does she have an army of resources, but she is to-the-point and a fantastic advocate for her clients!! When our venue CLOSED (about 2 months out from the wedding!!!) she immediately had options and solutions ready-to-go. She is worth every penny and then some. If you want someone you can trust, someone to make decisions and take the worry out of your day..... hire JMEP.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Made our day PERFECT

Look no further.... seriously!!
    I was hesitant about hiring a wedding planner because I am very detail oriented and knew what I wanted, but I'm so glad I hired Jennifer and team. I interviewed about 18 different planners before deciding that I felt comfortable Jennifer understood what I wanted and would make sure to put any fears at ease.
    I emailed Jennifer with tons of questions and she answered all of them, and quickly. We had multiple meetings and she seemed to be able to help communicate with vendors exactly what my crazy vision was.
    One of the most common pieces of advise that I heard throughout the process was "something will go wrong, just know that your wedding will still be perfect." I seriously don't know what anyone was talking about because of Jennifer and team the day was PERFECT!
    I can't thank the team at JMEP enough for making our day exactly what I wanted. Do yourself a favor, and hire her. Don't just do day of either... you will find that you need her a lot more than you think... and this is coming from someone who has been planning her wedding her entire life. Jennifer and Ryann - you are the absolute best in the business.... thank you times infinity!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Oh my gosh - you are just too sweet!! You were so lovely to work with, and I am so thankful for all your organization!! You were a stunning bride, and I loved planning your perfect day!!
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 11/10/2018

Look no further for your wedding planner!

Jennifer's team went above and beyond to make every detail of my wedding day perfect. When my out of town bridesmaids and family couldn't make it to my final dress fitting, she sent her assistant to be with me to learn how to bustle my dress. When the pre-arranged babysitter for kids at the wedding fell through, she helped find a solution. Her team was so responsive and kind! I'm so grateful that I found JMEP, because they allowed me to stop worrying about the details and watch everything fall into place on my special day!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

You are just the best! Thank you so much - it was truly a pleasure! I cannot wait for all the photos!!! Best wishes for your first holiday season as a Mrs.!
  • Casey

Casey O'guinn · Married on 11/03/2018

Stop looking and hire jmep!

Where to begin!!! We hired JMEP for full wedding planning right when we got engaged – apx. 1.5 years before our wedding day. Jennifer and her team were in the weeds for us planning every detail of our dream wedding for 18 months. My (now husband!) and I moved through 3 different states throughout the process of planning our Florida destination wedding (which included 125 guests from 17 different states). Jennifer and her team were incredible. Each time I made a trip to Florida, Jennifer worked with my schedule to setup as many vendor meetings as possible to utilize the face-to-face time when possible, and we supplemented that with phone calls when necessary… and I’m not even going to begin to count how many emails that were exchanged. I think it’s important to say that I don’t have a design eye – nor did I have a big vision for what I wanted on my wedding day. I was not the little girl who had been dreaming about the color schemes for her wedding, and I didn’t get very excited by the prospect of wedding planning. I told Jennifer that I wanted a beach wedding, that wasn’t “beach wedding themed” and showed her one picture on Pinterest that I liked that had oranges and a vintage “old Florida” vibe – and Jennifer took everything from there. She somehow created and saw my vision before I even did, with a focus on the importance of small details. Our wedding looked like it was right out of a magazine, and every vendor Jennifer recommended was top notch – we got so many compliments (Mortons, Kelly Anne, Rina Kay, US Tent, Copper Acorn, Oh Darling, Cakes by Ron, Nye’s Cream). Our day was perfect and went off without any issues, I was able to relax and enjoy the day with my husband, while JMEP were my fairies flying around taking care of everything - Ryann and Brittney were great. I Can’t recommend Jennifer and her team enough – especially for any destination brides or any brides who don’t have the design/wedding planning gene! I’m only 2 weeks out so I don’t have any professional pictures back yet, but here are a few of Jennifer’s captured by friends and family.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Oh Casey!!! You are just too sweet - I LOVED planning with you and miss our emails, chats and conversations about all the little details! I am so in love with your Florida Vintage vibe - and thank you so much for trusting JMEP to bring your vision to life!!

Nathaly · Married on 06/23/2018

When we approached Jennifer, we were three weeks away from our Indian wedding. Our initial wedding planner had bailed on us and left us high and dry. We found out about Jennifer and went to meet her. We explained to her about our situation and although she was not obligated to plan our wedding, she did so gladly. Our wedding planner before Jennifer had done absolutely nothing to help in the planning of our wedding. Jennifer took the bull by the horns and started organizing the daunting task ahead of her. We met Jennifer regularly three times during those three weeks and every time, it seemed that we were closer to pulling the wedding off without a hitch.
    We had two wedding ceremonies on two different days. The first day was our Indian Ceremony at the Tampa Gurdwara with a lunch afterwards. The second day was the church wedding along with the reception and other traditions we wanted to incorporate. Jennifer handled everything from the wedding procession, timeline, church rehearsal and the arranging of clean up for the events. Before the reception, she reached out to all the vendors and had everything arranged with them so that no detail was left out. All we had to do was show up to our venues and enjoy our festivities. Jennifer was an angel and a lifesaver in our situation and took care of everything. Our only regret in this entire wedding planning process was not using Jennifer from the beginning!
    Thank you! Jennifer from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 8
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 9
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 10
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 11
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 12
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 13

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Aww you are too much, it was a true pleasure working with you and getting to know both you and your families! Each wedding is always fun to be a part of, but you guys really won my hearts with your love for one another, and living life!!

Jodi · Married on 05/16/2018

All we can say is WOW !! We were so impressed with Jennifer Matteo and her team. From the first moment we chatted I knew she would be a great fit . When our wedding venue had to be changed due to unforeseen circumstances she literally just said not to worry And that she would find us somewhere equally as perfect and she did all within 48 hours of our wedding day !! She is not only professional and super sweet , She is the true definition of what all wedding planners should be. She is talented beyond words with with an eye for all things beautiful . She asked me to trust her in the beginning and our wedding would be everything we dreamed and more. I am so glad I did because she was right !! From helping us with choosing the best vendors to giving us ideas about favors and invitations and always being available when I needed to ask a quick question via email or text . She cares deeply for her job and her clients and it shows through her work . Thanks Jennifer, Sheena and Ryann For making our wedding day so incredible and memorable.

Jodi and Peter

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 20
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 21
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 22

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

You guys are just the BEST! I miss chatting, so feel free to call anytime!! My only regret is that I was not on site personally for your beautiful day - but I know that Ryann and Sheena took amazing care of you!! Best wishes for all good things ahead!

Deanna · Married on 05/12/2018

Jennifer and her team were a true pleasure and so easy to work with! I have a very busy work schedule and she was very accommodating to set up meetings around my work. The team made my vision in my head of my dream wedding become reality and the day went off without a flaw! I highly recommend Jennifer if you’re looking to get married with no stress.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Deanna! I had so much fun planning your big day and bringing your "Ranchy" vision to life! Deer Antlers never looked so good!!

Meghan Pierce · Married on 04/14/2018

Love jmep!

So happy we went with JMEP! I knew what I wanted as far as design, but I have never planned a wedding before so I was overwhelmed when it came to the planning and logistics of the big day! I am a perfectionist to say the least, and probably would have been a BIG mess on the day of the wedding if it wasn't for Jennifer and her team. We went with "Day-Of Planning" but it was much more than that. I consulted Jennifer for random questions all throughout the process to make sure I was on the right track. The girls had multiple meetings with me leading up to the big day. Looking back I am sure everything would have gone just as smoothly, but for my sanity they were willing to walk through each and every detail with me and make all the edits I needed for the timeline until I felt 100% comfortable. On the day of the wedding everything went perfect and I was SO relaxed and in the moment (who would've guessed). So thankful to this team that did so much behind the scenes to make our wedding the most perfect day ever!!

Sent on 11/06/2018
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 23
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 24
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 25
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 26
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 27

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Meghan!!! You guys were so sweet and just a dream to plan and style with! I can't stop drooling over your wedding images - everything was just STUNNING!!!

So happy to have been a part of your day, and wishing you all the happiness in the world!

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

Jennifer and her team were wonderful from the start and through the finish! After inquiring about her business, she immediately called me for a personal conversation to explain how her different packages work. This quick contact meant a lot to me and showed me how much she cares about her clients. She was very professional, helpful and easy to talk to. I quickly contracted with her and signed up for her Day-Of package. Most Day-Of's only work with you 30 days out from your wedding. Jennifer personally went above and beyond to help me with any questions I had regarding vendors, places to get little odds and ends and even attended my menu tasting selection at Michael's on East to help my husband and I select popular choices. As the wedding got closer, Jennifer helped with attending meetings and even running errands for me! This was so helpful because I do not live in town so she saved me a lot of time. Her Day-Of on site team member, Donna, was very helpful and effective. She helped our wedding day stay on track with our timeline and made sure my husband and I were taken care of throughout the night. Overall, I highly recommend Jennifer Matteo Event Planning. She has a team of highly professional and organized members who truly want to help you have the best day of your life. Thank you so much, Jennifer and team, for all your hard work and wonderful efforts throughout our wedding process. You are awesome and anyone who hires you is great hands!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I loved working with you and it was so much fun getting to know you guys during the planning process. You were a STUNNING bride and I can't wait to see all of the photos!!

Hannah · Married on 03/17/2018

You can stop your search because you have found the fairy godmother of weddings! Jennifer Matteo and her team were able to turn our dreams into realities for the perfect wedding day! She made the entire process so enjoyable by being efficient, timely, and most importantly: trustworthy. Any issue that came up, I knew I could trust Jen to take care of it and make it be exactly what we wanted. She captured our style and personalities all the way down to the smallest details! We were able to truly enjoy our wedding day because we knew all of the coordinating, scheduling, and details were being taken care of- all we had to do was smile and have fun! All of our guests said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to, and we had a blast! We had a perfect wedding day and we can’t thank JMEP enough!!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 28
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 29
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 30
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 31

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

You were a dream bride!!! I already miss you and your mom (and Zach of course, when he made an appearance!)

I can't wait to see all the images, and reflect on how special your wedding day was!

Brittany · Married on 03/16/2018

Jennifer and her team were so very helpful throughout the wedding planning process. We are creative on our own, so I had originally hired her as a day of only, but decided to upgrade to partial planning. Jennifer helped put all of our ideas into real life. She has great relationships with local vendors, making it easy to get things done and get them done right! Thanks so much for all of your help!
    Brittany & Cameron Collins

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2018

When I think about had we not hired Jennifer and her team I shudder. The thing we heard most from previous brides was if they could do anything different they would hire a wedding planner. I now understand why and it was the best investment we made for the wedding. She scheduled all of our vendor appointments for us and showed up to each one to assist with any decisions, without being overbearing. I emailed her a thousand times over the planning process and she always got back to me within a couple hours. I cannot imagine the day of the wedding without her and her assistant, Ryann. My husband and I worried about NOTHING that day. From the moment we started getting ready in our suites until the end of the reception we were so relaxed. If you splurge on anything for your wedding, please hire Jennifer. You will not regret it.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna!! You and Chris were amazing to work with, I am so glad you "splurged" on me! Enjoy your new married status!!

Danielle · Married on 02/24/2018

I was a very sick bride the day of our wedding! Donnamarie was amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure I was cooled down and comfortable. Jennifer Matteo is awesome! She helped with ideas when I couldn’t think of something. She can walk into a room, scope it out and within minutes can tell you what she pictures and I promise it will turn out amazing! Jennifer’s team is awesome and you couldn’t ask for a more professional but fun group! It was hot when we were taking pictures so of course we had to capture a fun moment with our coordinator Donnamarie!! You will not be disappointed by their work!!!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 32

Rachael · Married on 02/17/2018

Jennifer and her team were amazing, as in I could have never ever pulled this off or dreamt it up in my dreams! From day one she was there, helping me pick out amazing vendors, and really letting them know my vision and listening to exactly what I wanted. She in incredibly organized, creative, and professional. I was so happy she was there the day of too, she kept everyone else on a timeline without being pushy at all, the day of the wedding ran smoothly, and I and all of the guests could tell. Her set up of my backyard (I was married at my parents house) was beautiful, she had the best ideas for the furniture, my flower arrangements and my sweetheart table.
    Basically, what I am saying is even if you don't think you need a wedding planner, you do, and you need Jennifer Matteo and her team. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding thanks to her. She is the best wedding planner in Florida, and from what I've heard, the southeast. It was an amazing experience, thank you again ladies!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 33
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 34
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 35
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 36

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Hello Love Bug! Aww - thank you so so much, it was an absolute dream to work with you and Ben and I would do it again in a heartbeat!! Your wedding was a once in a lifetime vision - and I adore you for being my perfect bride!

derek · Married on 02/09/2018

Jennifer Matteo and her wonderful team went above and beyond planning our special day! I was so lost when I started planning our wedding, Jennifer stepped in and made everything so perfect. The guests at the wedding was stunned at how beautiful the wedding was. The venue and the guest all agreed this was the most beautiful wedding it was right out of a magazine! Jennifer made us feel like family, she valued every aspect of our dream and made it come to life. Thank you JMEP!

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 37
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 38
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 39

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Derek!! I adored working with you and Herman, and I know the team has a special place in their hearts for you guys!

Kaytlin · Married on 02/09/2018

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, Look no more. You have found her! I instantly felt overwhelmed with the planning process and when i first found Jennifer Matteo and her team the load really lifted off. I really swamped her with questions and recommendations when we first starting talking and boy was she FAST & RELIABLE with every response. With so many good reviews and happy couples i couldn't not choose her to help me with my big day and i'm so glad i did. I had the pleasure of Donna Marie with me the day of my wedding and we did not have to worry about one thing. My husband and I were so pleased with the outcome of EVERYTHING from morning to evening. My wedding day was Spectacular and i wouldn't change a thing. THANK YOU JMEP!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

You were a pure delight! Congratulations to you, and thank you so much for all your kind words - we love every one of our brides, but we will remember your big day for years to come!

Clare · Married on 02/03/2018

Jennifer was my wedding's guardian angel!!
    I live in Washington, DC so planning our Sarasota wedding from afar was initially a stressful endeavor. Until we got Jen on board! She was responsive and in contact with us from day 1. She met with me every time I was in town just to run through our plans and calm my nerves. She went to vendors and sent me pictures when I wasn't able to see things for myself. She worked with our florist, rentals and bakery to help make our romantic wedding vision come to life! And everything was more beautiful than we could have dreamed of. On the day of, she and her team ran our timeline like clockwork. From getting me down the aisle to herding our 200 guests into our reception, she did not miss a beat. Seeing her and her team throughout the day was instantly calming, like seeing an old friend. They had everything taken care of, so we could just have the best day of our lives! She even gave me the great idea to surprise my husband from Philly with cheesesteaks and pretzels as a late night snack- it was a hit! Anytime we have an event back in Sarasota, Jennifer will be my first phone call! We are forever grateful to her and the team!

Sent on 03/10/2018
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 46
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 47
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 48

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Oh you are so welcome!!!

You and Sebastian are the sweetest, and we loved every moment that we got to work with you guys!! You're wedding vision was so special, and we are so thankful we got to be a part of it!!

Keep in touch! XOXO!!

Cortney · Married on 12/31/2017

Jennifer and her team are attentive, professional and have incredible taste! From the moment we signed, Jennifer and her team spoiled us with their time, ideas, and guidance to make this OCD bride calm down and enjoy the experience. She had every vendor set and knocking at the door, in and out, knowing exactly who we needed after she accessed our dream day and was there for all the drama with grace and solutions. Couldn't be more grateful to JMEP for making my dream wedding an actual reality and so so much more.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 54
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 55
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 56

THANK YOU CORTNEY!!!

You're amazing vision and willingness to step outside of the box is so inspiring!! We loved planning for you, and will keep swooning over your big day for YEARS to come!!

Kimberly · Married on 12/17/2017

When going into this whole wedding planning process I didn’t know what to expect. All I knew is that I needed help and I needed a wedding planner. The moment I met Jennifer I knew she and I would mesh very well together. She is creative and very passionate about what she does. All I can say is she truly made our wedding dreams come true. It was like she was able to read my mind and turn my ideas into real life. Our wedding was Pinterest goals! We were so grateful to have Jennifer and her entire crew! The day of the wedding when she says “you don’t have to worry about anything” just know that she telling the truth. We were able to fully enjoy our wedding and be in the moment. It was so nice to be able to feel comfortable with people and create lasting relationships. Thank you thank you thank you! Next up... baby shower? ;)

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 57
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 58

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

It's so rewarding to be able to do what I love for such an amazing couple! You allowed me to see your vision and execute it, and for that I am so grateful!

Maria &Chuck · Married on 12/09/2017

We got Married in December 9/2017 , Jennifer Matteo was our Wedding Planner !! Is is just an amazing person and profesional lady . Our Weeding was spectacularly!!! Elegant and the best , on top of everything!! She is amazing !! She did great job , with her team... the best !! Very happy !!
    Our Wedding !! had each detail perfectly, and beautiful !!

Thank you Jeniffer Matteo and Team !!!

With love

Maria & Chuck Gordon

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 59
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 60

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! You are such a lovely couple and I am so thankful!

Valerie · Married on 12/02/2017

Our daughter just got married on December 2, 2017, at Historic Spanish Point. Jennifer and her team made her wedding a dream come true. Her ability to truly see the vision our daughter had was amazing. The night was like a scene from a movie with the way she pulled together the decorating and finishing touches. She helped keep the stress of planning this over the past 11 months to a minimum and helped us stay focused on what we needed to do and at what time. This is the best money that we spent. Thank you, Jennifer and your team.

Angelica · Married on 12/02/2017

Jennifer and her team made our dream wedding come to life! The moment we contacted her she was on it..in fact that very same night we were at her house planning for the wedding. She took care of everything and made the process very easy and fun! We wish we could do it all over again and enjoy every detail of that night. We would hire her again in an instant.

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 61
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 62
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 63

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much ANGELICA!!! It was a dream working with you and Jon - I cannot wait for the photos of your beautiful rooftop wedding!!!!

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

Jennifer and her team were awesome to work with planning my daughter's wedding. Her attention to detail was spot on and her vendor recommendations were amazing. The day was absolutely perfect! Donna Marie was our onsite rep the day at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding and she was simply AMAZING!!!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 64

Cassie · Married on 11/18/2017

Hiring Jennifer Matteo (and her team of professionals!) was undoubtedly the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. I knew immediately that she was a wonderful choice for us, as her responsiveness, professionalism and incredible portfolio of experience made it easy to see that she really knew what she was doing! My husband and I were planning a long-distance beach wedding, as we were located in Dallas, Texas at the time. We decided to fly into town to check everything out, so Jennifer set up a slew of appointments over a weekend and we knocked. it. OUT! We essentially had the entire wedding planned months in advance and got to sit back and relax until a month or so out from the date. Even once we got down to some of the more minor details, Jennifer took the lead and made it easy for us leading up to the big day. My favorite thing about Jennifer is that she REALLY "got" what we were going for in terms of style and feel of the day. It was easy to trust her and her decision making. As I watched our venue get set up outside during our bridesmaids brunch, I literally saw my dream wedding unfolding before my eyes. By the end of the night, I was married to the love of my life, we had one heck of a party, a BEAUTIFUL ceremony and reception, the best food I've ever had a wedding ;) and felt totally relaxed and at ease through it all. You will not regret working with Jennifer!! We're forever grateful for the memories she helped us create.

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 65
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 66
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 67
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 68
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 69
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 70

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Love you guys and I am forever greatful that you chose JMEP to plan your big day!! I loved designing for you and getting to know you and your family!