Jennifer Matteo Event Planning Reviews

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 4
Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 5
  • Geoff

Geoff Cowan · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Sit back and relax because Jennifer's got it!

My career means I am dealing with events and event coordinators on most weekends. I also have had a career in Hotel Management and catering, so I observe more intently and critically than most. We all have the best intentions when we put a plan together to make sure we get from A to B as smoothly as possible while anticipating and correcting obstacles along the way. From the moment I got to my venue to the moment I left, Jennifer was there ensuring EVERY detail was taken care of. She moved around the room without anyone noticing, anticipating the needs of everyone and delivering a seamless event. The whole point of hiring an event coordinator is to hand over the responsibility with confidence and reassurance, so you can actually switch off and enjoy your guests! I highly recommend Jennifer and I wish you a seamless, enjoyable and carefree event!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 11/30/2019

Exceptional in every way!

We can't say enough about Jennifer Matteo, Ryann, Jillian and the rest of her team. From the start Jennifer was accommodating, flexible, generous with her time, and oozed expertise. When you're planning a wedding, having someone who always answers an email almost immediately is a treasure. During the planning, Jennifer put up with all my OCD and neurotic worrying with a patience I wouldn't have shown. She had everything under control--it's just difficult for me to relinquish control, but she was completely understanding. From the beginning her sense of style guided our decisions and helped my daughter's vague vision become a reality. It was also wonderful when you told other vendors who your planner was and they smiled and sighed in relief--"
    She and her team are the best. They will take care of everything" was what we heard. On the day of the wedding, I turned (just a few times ) into Momzilla with more obsessing and worrying--but Ryann never faltered. She was the epitome of calm and calmed me down every time. And --boy did she and Jillian work! They were going like 90 all the time. Bottom line--it was all perfect. My daughter hugged me and told me it was beyond anything she had dreamed of--what more could I ask for. We had a lot of wonderful vendors, but it was Jennifer and her team who brought it all together from the beginning. --one more thing many, many people came up and said it was the very best wedding they had ever attended.

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 6
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 7
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 8
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 9
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 10
    Sent on 12/03/2019

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

LYNN!!! You are too much - so sweet, quirky and cute (just like you!!!) I had a ball getting to know you and your family and Ry and Jillian raved about how beautiful the day, and Angela were!!!!! I heard you have some killer dance moves too...by the way!!!

Call me soon, miss our chats!!!

Rachel · Married on 11/30/2019

You cannot go wrong with Jennifer and her team!

Thank you to Jennifer and her team for the most beautiful wedding at Selby Gardens! She was readily available during every single step of the planning process and made the wedding of our dreams a reality. I cannot thank Brittany and Kristen enough for making sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day! You all are amazing at what you do!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 11
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 12
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 13
    Sent on 12/09/2019

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Rachel!!! Your wedding was a DREAM and I am so thankful to have been a part of it!! Brittany and Kristin cannot stop raving about how sweet you are and how much fun everyone had!
  • Megan

Megan Schoch · Married on 11/09/2019

Made the wedding of our dreams come to life!

We hired JMEP to help us coordinate our destination wedding in Sarasota and we could not be more grateful that we did! I was worried about how everything would come together since I’m from out of state but Jennifer and her team put me at ease throughout the entire process. We used her full planning service and it was worth every penny. She connected us with the best and right vendors, designed our stationery, handled our room blocks, organized vendor details, directed the design, and helped us with any issues that we ran into along the way. Jennifer was always so friendly and patient all while dealing with my constant emails, OCD tendencies, and neurotic worrying. Jen and her team were always extremely responsive to emails and always willing to jump on a phone call or meet in person when we were in town. Their attention to detail and amazing sense of style are the reason that our day was so perfect! We have received countless compliments on how amazing our wedding was, specifically on how beautiful the venue and decorations were. We can't thank the team at JMEP enough for making our day exactly what I wanted! They are truly the best at what they do and completely exceeded our expectations for our big day. We can not recommend Jennifer enough to make the wedding of your dreams come true!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 14
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 19
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 20
    Sent on 12/09/2019

Taylor Meng · Married on 10/05/2019

Worth every penny! Jennifer and her team are the best of the best!

We can’t thank Jennifer and her incredible team enough for all of their help throughout our wedding planning process! My husband and I knew from the beginning that we wanted want to do a destination wedding down in Florida on the beach. But with us living in Iowa, and not knowing reputable vendors, it was adding unneeded stress to the planning process. I started to do some research on wedding planners in the area, and came across JMEP. From the initial consultation to the final days leading up to our wedding, Jennifer and her team were nothing short of amazing! They were beyond attentive, efficient in every way, and truly allowed us to soak in every moment of our special day. Ryann and Jillian were our planners on the day of our wedding, and they were the best! There are honestly not enough words to describe how appreciative we are for all of their hard work and for helping us create the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

You are just the best! Jillian and Ryann could barely stop talking about how great you and your family were - and how lovely everything was! I cannot wait to see photos!!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and congratulations!!!
  • Wang

Wang · Married on 06/08/2019

Book Jennifer Matteo right now!

Our wedding went extremely smoothly thanks to Jennifer! She spent time with us before the wedding to make sure she understood how we wanted everything to go and reminded us of things we had to do before the wedding. We didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding because her team had everything under control, so we could spend our time enjoying our family and friends, while still staying on our timeline. Our vendors had a few hiccups during the wedding and Jennifer was quick to handle the situation and adjust the event smoothly. She is extremely friendly and professional but knows how to handle business!
    Very reasonable pricing and something to fit everyone's budget. One thing to remember - Jennifer has discounts with a bunch of local vendors so her pricing pays for itself!
    We loved Jennifer and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any of our friends!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kiki · Married on 05/11/2019

I would hire JMEP again and again!!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning exceeded my expectations beyond belief! I hired Jennifer and her team with their partial planning package a year and a half before my wedding, after following her beautiful, one-of-a-kind work on instagram. Since that day, although my wedding was so far away, Jennifer was so attentive and responsive to my every question - and I sure did have a lot of them! I had so many thoughts of what I wanted my wedding to look like, but couldn't quite solidify them in words or on paper...and that's where Jennifer came in. It's almost as if she could truly read my mind and create exactly what I was thinking, but better! She meticulously helped create a more beautiful wedding than my husband and I even imagined. She was truly there for us every step of the way, even if it was just for a moment to calm me down when I had a "panic" moment about something. I did want to be a part of planning my wedding, so her partial package was perfect for me! Jennifer helped so much with the design process with the florist, our invitations, rentals, and just the overall look of everything! She facilitated meetings with mentioned vendors, got me quotes, forwarded me proofs, etc. She was extremely organized! She always gave me the best vendor recommendations. She gave me her honest opinion on things when I asked for them, but also respected my opinions as well. She was extremely responsive in email, usually responding that day if not within a few hours. If she didn't respond to me quickly, I knew it's because she was busy and would get back to me as soon as she could! There was not one email in that year and a half that she did not respond to. Above all, Jennifer always made me feel like she was there for me, and that everything would be perfect. On the day of the wedding, Jennifer and Ryann meant business! They were extremely professional, and also kind to all of our guests. They were so efficient and everything went so smoothly. I knew that my husband and I and our families would truly be able to enjoy our day with JMEP there. It was a time and a day that I will always remember and cherish! I hope we will be able to throw a huge party in our future so that I can hire JMEP again!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Aww Kiki! You are just the best, I mean it!! We had a long planning process together, and I loved every minute! You and Alex are an amazing couple - and I am so thankful to have gotten to know you and be part of your wedding day!

Please plan a party or baby shower maybe? :-) - we are in!!!
  • Andi

Andi Evers · Married on 05/10/2019

Made our big day absolutely magical and perfect!!!

Working with JMEP was so incredible. We knew we were in great hands from the first meeting with her! She helped find the best vendors, decor, setup, everything for our big day! I honestly believe our wedding day wouldn't have gone nearly as well as it did if it would have been for Jennifer and her team. We weren't concerned about last minute changes or hiccups that arose, because we knew we were in great hands and having Jennifer on our team everything would be perfect. And it was and we knew that JMEP worked so hard to make sure that every tiny detail our of big day would come together. We are eternally grateful for all of their hard work and would easily recommend her and her team to anyone needing help planning a special event! We can't thank her and her team enough for all the time and effort they put into our wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for all the sweet words! I had a great time working with you, and getting to know your family! Your Mote Marine wedding was perfect - and I wish you guys a lifetime of love!

Allison Fox · Married on 03/23/2019

Hire Jennifer Matteo Event Planning!

Hire Jennifer Matteo Event Planning, you won’t regret it! Jennifer called me right away after my first email to get some info on her services. As soon as we started speaking, I could tell she already cared about my wedding and my vision. Jen is the perfect mix of traditional, modern and she wants every wedding to different, which is exactly what I wanted! We used her full planning service and it was worth every penny. She connected us with the best and right vendors, handled our room blocks, directed the design, and kept us in budget! If you need her she’s there. She went with us to all of our appointments and even went with me to pick out bridesmaid dresses. We had a pretty large hiccup with our reception band a couple months before the big day and she handled the situation with ease and grace. And to top it off, she went above and beyond the week and day of! She checked on me multiple times the week of the wedding to make sure I was feeling ok. Jen and her team were on site the entire day making sure everything was going to plan. If we had an issue, I still have no idea 2 weeks later because she takes care of everything. She was even there holding out my train and veil when I walked down the aisle and capturing amazing candids during the reception. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner but she was there our entire year of planning as emotional support. She will listen to all your frustrations and help solve any problem, she truly becomes your friend. Our day could have not been more PERFECT and STRESS FREE and it is all thanks to JMEP!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 21
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 22
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 23
    Sent on 04/10/2019

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Allison!! It's kinda odd not texting and chatting with you - not gonna lie!! I had so much fun planning your wedding, THANK YOU for trusting the process and the vision that we shared!

It was a PARTY, I am sure your guests will be talking about it for years to come! Congratulations to you and Matt!!
  • Laurie

Laurie Floyd · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding of my dreams!

From the moment I reached out to Jennifer until the wedding and even afterwards she was very responsive! When we finally met it was like we've known each other forever! She understood what I wanted and everything was perfect all we had to do is show up! Her husband Matt was very instrumental and performed the perfect ceremony.

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 24
    Sent on 03/28/2019

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Laurie!! You were an absolute dream to work with and I just loved planning your sweet wedding on the sand!
  • Linda

Linda Mills · Married on 02/17/2019

Our wedding day exceeded our expectations

We celebrated our wedding in February in Sarasota and I couldn’t have imagined having to plan this day without Jennifer’s help! She did an extraordinary job not only planning and communicating, but especially with the little details. We received COUNTLESS compliments from our guests and everything worked out flawlessly!!
    The wedding planning process was not always an easy task as we live in Europe, which made some things a little more tricky. Jennifer did everything she could to help out with every single issue we ran into. Needless to say, she is extremely organized and efficient, which is exactly what you should be looking for in the person planning your wedding!!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 25
    Sent on 04/11/2019

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Hello from Sunny Florida Linda!! Thank you so much - you and your family were just the sweetest, and I LOVED working with you!!! I am so glad your guests had a great time and enjoyed the Florida Sunshine!!!
  • Cait

Cait · Married on 02/17/2019

JMEP Is incredible!!

From day one-Jennifer was all in. She met me for coffee for a quick consult and her down to Earth personality and professional demeanor sealed the deal for me. Jennifer was fantastic to work with and helped bring my dream Pinterest wedding come to life. Rest assured, working with Jennifer for your wedding means tons of personal touches added to your big day and an incredible network of florists, bakers, and decor companies that love working with her. I can't recommend her enough.

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 26
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 32
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 33
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Cait!! You and Ben were amazing to work with, thank you for trusting me to be a part of your day!!! I loved each and every detail, especially how in love you guys are!!! XOXO!!
  • Karina

Karina Concepcion · Married on 02/09/2019

Palmetto Bed & Breakfast 2.9.2019

Where to even begin and put in words how incredibly talented Jennifer and her entire team are, we could not have pulled off our wedding without their guidance, vision and flawless execution! HIRE HER, she's worth every penny and then some. It's hard to believe I'm sitting here writing this, as I was the one scouring at reviews a few weeks after getting engaged back in October of 2017 and so glad I was able to find Jennifer! Being a working professional, who travels a lot for work and my entire family is in New Jersey/New York (I currently live in Tampa, FL) I knew I needed some help planning my "destination" wedding in Palmetto, FL. From the second I reached out; Jennifer called me within the hour and being from the NE herself I instantly clicked. I knew she meant business but also felt like I was talking to one of my friends. I wasn't sure if I should book full planning, as I had a budget I was trying to stay within, and let me tell you...if you can afford it there's no other way to go then full planning with Jennifer. She is there for you for literally everything! Stressful situations arise, Jennifer was always there texting/emailing/calling to set my nerves at ease. She works with you to really bring your vision to life and she has the BEST vendor connections. Every one of my vendors I found through her and I truly feel blessed to have had a small village of extremely talented vendors that truly made my husbands and my day PERFECT. Jennifer attended our vendor visits, cake tasting and even helped pick out our groomsmen attire and my husbands suit! She truly went above and beyond throughout the entire year and leading up to our big day. Day of, Jennifer and her team brought our vision to reality, every single detail was there and our guests can not stop talking about it! I had many "little" details that I wanted included and Jennifer accommodated every single one. Her and her team went as far as to pick up our surprise "late night food" for our guest...McDonalds & Taco Bell and made those $1 menus look insanely classy :)...that's what you will get when you hire Jennifer and her team. Her communication is impeccable, her follow through is an A++ . I miss talking to her as much as I did leading up to our big day, she truly becomes a major support system for you. Hire her if you can and best of luck in planning your upcoming wedding, soak it all in and trust your vendors, especially Jennifer :)

Karina and Kyle

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 34
    Sent on 03/05/2019

K Thompson · Married on 01/19/2019

Detailed, Efficient and Friendly = All you could want in a wedding coordinator!

We hired Jennifer Matteo and her team to help us coordinate our wedding day, and we could not be more grateful that we did! The team was extremely detail-oriented, friendly, proactive and efficient, and made our wedding day stress-free. We were lucky to have Brittany from the JEMP team as our lead coordinator on our wedding day, and we truly adored her - she was so kind yet firm and executed our wedding day vision to perfection. Donna from JEMP also assisted Brittany, and she was so lovely, even helping fix the dress of a guest that ripped open! We would highly recommend hiring Jennifer Matteo and her team for all of your wedding needs.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely note! Brittany adored you and was so thankful to get to know you and your family! Wishing you so so much happiness!!!
  • MEREDITH

Meredith Headings · Married on 12/15/2018

She is a boss who SAVED our wedding day

Jennifer was the best decision I made besides saying "YES" to marry my husband. Jennifer (and the lovely Ryann) are efficient, direct and thorough. Not only does she have an army of resources, but she is to-the-point and a fantastic advocate for her clients!! When our venue CLOSED (about 2 months out from the wedding!!!) she immediately had options and solutions ready-to-go. She is worth every penny and then some. If you want someone you can trust, someone to make decisions and take the worry out of your day..... hire JMEP.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Laura · Married on 12/01/2018

Dream Destination Wedding Planning and Execution

I was so excited to plan my dream wedding in Siesta Key, but worried about how everything would come together since I’m from out of town. Jennifer Matteo and her team immediately put me at ease. They are extremely responsive, detail oriented and had fantastic ideas to make everything I wanted happen. Even though I only had one long weekend in FL for vendor and planning meetings, the day of our wedding went more smoothly and looked more amazing than I could have imagined. Somehow Jennifer completely understood my style and every detail she and her team added looked perfect. She even turned a last minute decision to add ceremony and reception tents to our outdoor venue into something magical with incredible lighting and drapery that she thought of on the fly. Couldn’t recommend Jennifer and her team more highly!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Aww thank you so much Laura!! You guys were so much fun to plan and style for - and I ADORED your romantic beach wedding!!

Thank you so much for the kind words, you guys are the best!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Made our day PERFECT

Look no further.... seriously!!
    I was hesitant about hiring a wedding planner because I am very detail oriented and knew what I wanted, but I'm so glad I hired Jennifer and team. I interviewed about 18 different planners before deciding that I felt comfortable Jennifer understood what I wanted and would make sure to put any fears at ease.
    I emailed Jennifer with tons of questions and she answered all of them, and quickly. We had multiple meetings and she seemed to be able to help communicate with vendors exactly what my crazy vision was.
    One of the most common pieces of advise that I heard throughout the process was "something will go wrong, just know that your wedding will still be perfect." I seriously don't know what anyone was talking about because of Jennifer and team the day was PERFECT!
    I can't thank the team at JMEP enough for making our day exactly what I wanted. Do yourself a favor, and hire her. Don't just do day of either... you will find that you need her a lot more than you think... and this is coming from someone who has been planning her wedding her entire life. Jennifer and Ryann - you are the absolute best in the business.... thank you times infinity!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Oh my gosh - you are just too sweet!! You were so lovely to work with, and I am so thankful for all your organization!! You were a stunning bride, and I loved planning your perfect day!!
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 11/10/2018

Look no further for your wedding planner!

Jennifer's team went above and beyond to make every detail of my wedding day perfect. When my out of town bridesmaids and family couldn't make it to my final dress fitting, she sent her assistant to be with me to learn how to bustle my dress. When the pre-arranged babysitter for kids at the wedding fell through, she helped find a solution. Her team was so responsive and kind! I'm so grateful that I found JMEP, because they allowed me to stop worrying about the details and watch everything fall into place on my special day!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

You are just the best! Thank you so much - it was truly a pleasure! I cannot wait for all the photos!!! Best wishes for your first holiday season as a Mrs.!
  • Casey

Casey O'guinn · Married on 11/03/2018

Stop looking and hire jmep!

Where to begin!!! We hired JMEP for full wedding planning right when we got engaged – apx. 1.5 years before our wedding day. Jennifer and her team were in the weeds for us planning every detail of our dream wedding for 18 months. My (now husband!) and I moved through 3 different states throughout the process of planning our Florida destination wedding (which included 125 guests from 17 different states). Jennifer and her team were incredible. Each time I made a trip to Florida, Jennifer worked with my schedule to setup as many vendor meetings as possible to utilize the face-to-face time when possible, and we supplemented that with phone calls when necessary… and I’m not even going to begin to count how many emails that were exchanged. I think it’s important to say that I don’t have a design eye – nor did I have a big vision for what I wanted on my wedding day. I was not the little girl who had been dreaming about the color schemes for her wedding, and I didn’t get very excited by the prospect of wedding planning. I told Jennifer that I wanted a beach wedding, that wasn’t “beach wedding themed” and showed her one picture on Pinterest that I liked that had oranges and a vintage “old Florida” vibe – and Jennifer took everything from there. She somehow created and saw my vision before I even did, with a focus on the importance of small details. Our wedding looked like it was right out of a magazine, and every vendor Jennifer recommended was top notch – we got so many compliments (Mortons, Kelly Anne, Rina Kay, US Tent, Copper Acorn, Oh Darling, Cakes by Ron, Nye’s Cream). Our day was perfect and went off without any issues, I was able to relax and enjoy the day with my husband, while JMEP were my fairies flying around taking care of everything - Ryann and Brittney were great. I Can’t recommend Jennifer and her team enough – especially for any destination brides or any brides who don’t have the design/wedding planning gene! I’m only 2 weeks out so I don’t have any professional pictures back yet, but here are a few of Jennifer’s captured by friends and family.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Oh Casey!!! You are just too sweet - I LOVED planning with you and miss our emails, chats and conversations about all the little details! I am so in love with your Florida Vintage vibe - and thank you so much for trusting JMEP to bring your vision to life!!

sabina · Married on 08/11/2018

Have you thought about engaging a wedding planner? Do you know what they do? What you can expect? I certainly did not.
    Hi. We just had a beautiful wedding for my son and our new daughter-in-law this past Saturday, August 11th. We planned and executed within 2 months! I am super organized (I think) having excel sheets for different category, folder for each vendor, etc. You get the picture. So, when I was recommended a wedding planner, I considered it thinking I do not need it.
    I engaged Jennifer Mateo @ Jennifer Mateo Event Planning in Sarasota FL for a 30-day plan package. Best investment I made for my sanity, mental health, and outcome. I calculated my time and I realized it was a huge saving having Jennifer.
    Jennifer and her team orchestrated all vendors for the wedding day, including minute by minute agenda for the wedding. You can be free, just worry about getting ready on the wedding day! Jennifer facilitated communication between a lead for the venue so sitting, table arrangement, other details are taken care of. She also provided props & other materials for table settings, which made a difference. Her follow-up was impeccable! Literally, I selected & paid for services, then turned it over to Jennifer to coordinate details to be executed for the wedding. Bottom-line, leverage help like Jennifer Mateo and her team to make your life easy, more importantly, have a beautiful event. Happy Mom!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Nathaly · Married on 06/23/2018

When we approached Jennifer, we were three weeks away from our Indian wedding. Our initial wedding planner had bailed on us and left us high and dry. We found out about Jennifer and went to meet her. We explained to her about our situation and although she was not obligated to plan our wedding, she did so gladly. Our wedding planner before Jennifer had done absolutely nothing to help in the planning of our wedding. Jennifer took the bull by the horns and started organizing the daunting task ahead of her. We met Jennifer regularly three times during those three weeks and every time, it seemed that we were closer to pulling the wedding off without a hitch.
    We had two wedding ceremonies on two different days. The first day was our Indian Ceremony at the Tampa Gurdwara with a lunch afterwards. The second day was the church wedding along with the reception and other traditions we wanted to incorporate. Jennifer handled everything from the wedding procession, timeline, church rehearsal and the arranging of clean up for the events. Before the reception, she reached out to all the vendors and had everything arranged with them so that no detail was left out. All we had to do was show up to our venues and enjoy our festivities. Jennifer was an angel and a lifesaver in our situation and took care of everything. Our only regret in this entire wedding planning process was not using Jennifer from the beginning!
    Thank you! Jennifer from the bottom of our hearts.

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 35
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 36
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 37
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 38
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 39
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 40
    Sent on 09/21/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Aww you are too much, it was a true pleasure working with you and getting to know both you and your families! Each wedding is always fun to be a part of, but you guys really won my hearts with your love for one another, and living life!!

Jodi · Married on 05/16/2018

All we can say is WOW !! We were so impressed with Jennifer Matteo and her team. From the first moment we chatted I knew she would be a great fit . When our wedding venue had to be changed due to unforeseen circumstances she literally just said not to worry And that she would find us somewhere equally as perfect and she did all within 48 hours of our wedding day !! She is not only professional and super sweet , She is the true definition of what all wedding planners should be. She is talented beyond words with with an eye for all things beautiful . She asked me to trust her in the beginning and our wedding would be everything we dreamed and more. I am so glad I did because she was right !! From helping us with choosing the best vendors to giving us ideas about favors and invitations and always being available when I needed to ask a quick question via email or text . She cares deeply for her job and her clients and it shows through her work . Thanks Jennifer, Sheena and Ryann For making our wedding day so incredible and memorable.

Jodi and Peter

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 48
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 49
    Sent on 07/26/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

You guys are just the BEST! I miss chatting, so feel free to call anytime!! My only regret is that I was not on site personally for your beautiful day - but I know that Ryann and Sheena took amazing care of you!! Best wishes for all good things ahead!

Deanna · Married on 05/12/2018

Jennifer and her team were a true pleasure and so easy to work with! I have a very busy work schedule and she was very accommodating to set up meetings around my work. The team made my vision in my head of my dream wedding become reality and the day went off without a flaw! I highly recommend Jennifer if you’re looking to get married with no stress.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Deanna! I had so much fun planning your big day and bringing your "Ranchy" vision to life! Deer Antlers never looked so good!!

Meghan Pierce · Married on 04/14/2018

Love jmep!

So happy we went with JMEP! I knew what I wanted as far as design, but I have never planned a wedding before so I was overwhelmed when it came to the planning and logistics of the big day! I am a perfectionist to say the least, and probably would have been a BIG mess on the day of the wedding if it wasn't for Jennifer and her team. We went with "Day-Of Planning" but it was much more than that. I consulted Jennifer for random questions all throughout the process to make sure I was on the right track. The girls had multiple meetings with me leading up to the big day. Looking back I am sure everything would have gone just as smoothly, but for my sanity they were willing to walk through each and every detail with me and make all the edits I needed for the timeline until I felt 100% comfortable. On the day of the wedding everything went perfect and I was SO relaxed and in the moment (who would've guessed). So thankful to this team that did so much behind the scenes to make our wedding the most perfect day ever!!

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 50
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 51
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 52
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 53
    Jennifer Matteo Event Planning 54
    Sent on 11/04/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Meghan!!! You guys were so sweet and just a dream to plan and style with! I can't stop drooling over your wedding images - everything was just STUNNING!!!

So happy to have been a part of your day, and wishing you all the happiness in the world!

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

Jennifer and her team were wonderful from the start and through the finish! After inquiring about her business, she immediately called me for a personal conversation to explain how her different packages work. This quick contact meant a lot to me and showed me how much she cares about her clients. She was very professional, helpful and easy to talk to. I quickly contracted with her and signed up for her Day-Of package. Most Day-Of's only work with you 30 days out from your wedding. Jennifer personally went above and beyond to help me with any questions I had regarding vendors, places to get little odds and ends and even attended my menu tasting selection at Michael's on East to help my husband and I select popular choices. As the wedding got closer, Jennifer helped with attending meetings and even running errands for me! This was so helpful because I do not live in town so she saved me a lot of time. Her Day-Of on site team member, Donna, was very helpful and effective. She helped our wedding day stay on track with our timeline and made sure my husband and I were taken care of throughout the night. Overall, I highly recommend Jennifer Matteo Event Planning. She has a team of highly professional and organized members who truly want to help you have the best day of your life. Thank you so much, Jennifer and team, for all your hard work and wonderful efforts throughout our wedding process. You are awesome and anyone who hires you is great hands!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Jennifer Matteo Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I loved working with you and it was so much fun getting to know you guys during the planning process. You were a STUNNING bride and I can't wait to see all of the photos!!