Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$275 Typical Price

Micro Weddings, Elopements and Classic Ceremonies

Big love on a small budget? Have the wedding ceremony you deserve at a price you can afford. For $275 I would be happy to officiate your personalized wedding ceremony. My services come complete with observances, choice of readings, your unique love story, personalized vows, ring exchange, choice of unity ceremony and family vows if applicable. English, Spanish and bilingual ceremonies are available. This all inclusive offer is available to any bride and groom whose ceremony will be held in Lake County, IL or northern Cook County.

Elopements starting at $80 based on location.

I am a non-denominational Ordained Minister and a member of the American Association of Wedding Officiants. I will help customize a wedding script, perform your ceremony, then sign and file your marriage license with the county clerk's office.

You are invited to my social media accounts for a look at my most recent services.

I look forward to serving you on your big day. - Rev. Michael

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$275

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$275

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

George C. Married on 07/22/2022

Short and sweet

Rev. Michael was great. It was a strange thing inviting a stranger into our home to do our wedding ceremony, but I'm so glad I went with Rev. Michael. He never once was awkward and we felt like we knew him from the minute he got there. It was short and sweet and he took care of all the details of the ceremony and wedding license afterward. If you're on the fence...hire him...you won't be sorry. Thanks again!!!

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

I truly enjoyed being part of your day big. Thanks so much for welcoming me into your home. Congrats again!
    Megan L. Married on 06/18/2022

Awesome Service with Hitched by MV

We couldn鈥檛 be more happy with the way our wedding ceremony was conducted. Hitched by MV was there for us from the second I reached out to him until a few days. He had a beautiful ceremony written for us.

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

I'm happy to have been of service. Thank you so much for the kind words. I wish you and Brendan nothing but the best!
    Katherine K. Married on 05/26/2022

Sweet elopement style ceremony

Rev. Michael made our small elopement style ceremony a simple and comfortable experience. He is very responsive and walked us through every step of the ceremony, providing personalized options/wordings that worked for us. The planning portion of the ceremony was simple and efficient, given we were on a shorter time frame. Rev. Michael worded the different parts of the ceremony nicely. He did a wonderful job ensuring that my 9 year old daughter was appropriately included in the ceremony experience, as well. He even worked with us to include a last-minute request. I was worried that with an 11-person wedding event, there may be moments of awkwardness, but Rev. Michael made sure of a nice flow of the ceremony. He even trudged through wet grass to get to our ideal ceremony location in a forest preserve! Rev. Michael is kind and professional and I would recommend his officiant services any day!

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Thank you, ma'am, for being so easy to work with. I truly enjoyed being a small part of your big day.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Jacalyn & Larry
    45 photos 路 08/18/2018

Beyond Your Dream Events Beyond Your Dream Events Photo Booths

Rev. Michael is super sweet, has a kind heart and is extremely professional. I highly recommend him as an officiant for any event.

Royal Events Royal Events Wedding Planners

It was a pleasure working with Rev. Michael from beginning to end. The first meeting we had with him my client was very pleased and when we communicated with him via email afterwards he was very responsive. The day of the wedding Rev. Michael was there early to go over any details which helped my client be at ease. As a wedding coordinator I look forward to continue to work with Rev. Michael in many more weddings.

The Still Life Photography The Still Life Photography Wedding Photographers

Rev Michael is a GREAT Rev. I have worked with him on numerous times, and his ceremonies are flawless. Very engaging. Hope to work with you again soon!

MAPLE AVE & N LAKE ST, Mundelein, IL, 60060
(847)877-1187

8 am - 8 pm
Location of (Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding