30-500
Guest Capacity
Venue Setting

About Astoria Banquets and Events

Imagine a wedding as extraordinary as your love.

If you're searching for a chic, glamorous wedding venue in the Chicagoland area with all-inclusive wedding packages, Astoria Banquets & Events is for you.

We're known for . . . Our modern-vintage style: Think massive chandeliers, tufted furniture, a grand staircase for your wedding pictures, uplighting in your wedding colors and a charming outdoor patio with overhead lights for those rustic, romantic wedding pictures.

Our food: Lots of choices, including plated or family-style service and kids' plates, freshly prepared in-house, just for you.

Our lavish, fully decorated ceremonies: this is ideal for you if you're looking to have your entire event, ceremony through reception, at one location - maximizing your convenience and minimizing your cost.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Family Style (3)
Outside Cake (3)
Altar/Arches (3)
Aisle Markers (2)

After years befor knowing this is where I wanted to host my wedding, My husband and I had our wedding here on Sunday November 5th 2017 and it was everything we imagined it to be. Max is one of the owners of the event space and is absoutely amazing to work with. I being a very hands on bride sent countless emails and not once did Max not respond nor did he ever seem bothered by my multiple correspondent. The venue makes the planning process extremely easy to understand and every service they provide is absoutely top notch. The food is superb and nothing similar to the normal wedding food you have at other venues. The London broil and chicken champagne is absoutely mouth watering and my family is still raving on how delicious the food was. Depending on your budget you can design this venue to be transformed into whatever you imagine and I'm thankful to my husband for allowing us to push our budget because Max and his staff made my ideal of a "Royal Winter" wedding come to life. From the Crystal centerpieces, backdrop, and ceiling decor it was absoutely BREATHTAKING. The drinks, bartenders, and wait staff were great and very helpful and accommodating. The event space is extremely clean and it was wonderful having the event space private for just my wedding. Do not skip on having your event or at least a discussion of possibilities with Max and the Astoria team it is defintely the best place to host your wedding or event. We have no regrest, our event was ABSOUTELY AMAZING. THANKS AGAIN MAX!

Profile Picture Shonquil, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting

Astoria was Amazing!!! I don't know how else to describe them! I only had two banquets in mind when planning my wedding. I went to them first and stuck with them. Lora and Max are amazing and they are so accommodating! I am an anxious person and a bit of a control freak, so I called them and they always reassured me that everything would be okay. I not only had my reception there, but I had my bridal shower there as well! I intend to have a baby shower there when the time comes! The food was delicious and so was the cake (at both of my events) People are still talking about how great everything tasted and how beautiful the banquet was. I truly could not have asked for a better shower and reception. A colleague of mine got engaged and I referred her to Astoria and SHE BOOKED IT! They are worth every penny. I can't wait to have another event there in the future.

Profile Picture Ahleiah, 10/21/17, 1 Review

30 Photos

Wedding Ceremonies

17 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
This is one of the most beautiful venues I have had the pleasure of performing a ceremony in. The venue is very clean and neat. It is a family owned business and the staff treats everyone like they are part of their family. They take care of everything down to the smallest detail. They are very professional and always remember that it is all about making the bride's dream come true. Go to their website or visit the venue and see for yourself Rev Giovanni

Irina & Laura are both warm and easy to work with, it was a pleasure working with them. Astoria is a great venue for wedding. Beautiful decoration, great atmosphere and mouth watering menu. I definitely highly recommend this location for your wedding! Astoria is truly an exquisite venue for your wedding.

Some of the best photographs I have ever captured were done at Astoria! Beautiful place inside, and the staff is wonderful as well!

We LOVE photographing weddings at Astoria! We are there all the time and familiar with their beautiful hall. It is an elegant, yet fun setting and we have seen the room transformed differently dozens and dozens of times and each time it is unique and gorgeous. This hall makes for great photographs, and the food is wonderful. Highly recommended!

Events

1375 West Dundee Road, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089   See On Map
847-392-7500 (phone) 847-392-7577 (fax)
Astoria Banquets and Events is a wedding venue from Chicagoland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Schaumburg, and Naperville. Astoria Banquets and Events is a professional wedding banquet hall that has been part of the Chicagoland wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in custom created wedding ceremony and receptions.