145 Elm Ave, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment

Ultra low cost Mobile DJ for Weddings or any event.
Serving the Chicago Metro Area and Western Suburbs for 12 years.
Follow DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment on

DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 6
DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 7
  • Adam

Adam Mergens · Getting married on 05/05/2021

Book him now before someone else does!

I had the pleasure of working with DJUJ for my wedding this past weekend and I can honestly say he is quite a talent. I can assure you won't receive a better DJ in the Chicagoland area that's as personable, committed and flat out fun than James. For those of you who don't know "UJ" stands for Uncle Jimmy, and after a night like I had, he sure felt like he was one of the family. Everyone I talked to that night said the music was flat out awesome! He played everything you coulda asked for and kept the place rocking from start to finish. Just stop what you're doing and book him now before someone else does!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Therese

Therese Jaramilla · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best. Dj. Ever

James is the best! If you are looking for an affordable, great, and lively DJ, he is your guy! He played all the music that we had on our checklist, and even suggested songs during our meeting. He is very easy to work with!!

Thank you James for making our wedding day even more special!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Jennifer Placek · Getting married on 06/05/2020

You can't go wrong with DJUj

Jimmy (DJUj) was a great DJ and I’m super happy we booked him for our wedding. I highly doubt you’ll find a better DJ for the price, he is an absolute steal. He lists the prices for his services on his website which in the wedding planning world is unheard of and in my opinion is so helpful. You should run, not walk, and book him right now. He is super easy to get in touch with and is very responsive to emails. You will often get a reply from him in a few hours at the most, often times he responds in minutes. We booked him to DJ our wedding as well as providing up lighting for the reception space. It looked amazing and really helped to transform the space. He is a wonderful MC as well and did a great job making announcements and letting people know what was going on. The sound during the ceremony and reception was great and we never had any issues. Like pretty much all of Jimmy’s reviews say he is a master at keeping people on the dancefloor. At any point during the reception our dancefloor was never anywhere close to being empty. At a few points during the reception he also made a point to check in with us and make sure things were going alright. He was also very accommodating when my husband and I asked him if he could play certain songs soon, he moved them up to the very next songs to be played. He really goes out of his way to make sure his couple is happy. I would highly recommend booking him for your wedding! Thanks Jimmy!

Sent on 05/30/2019

DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment Pricing

DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment Price Rates

DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 675.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Redwall Photo
    Redwall Photo Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Jim both in a professional capacity and as a bride. In both situations, he has been completely professional, FUN, and a pleasure to work with. As a bride, I loved that he worked with me to make my music selection personal. He was open to playing songs that were slightly obscure (but important to us), as well as providing guidance as to other songs to fill the evening. As a photographer, I absolutely love that he gets the reception crowd partying... he makes my job so easy because everyone is out on the dance floor and laughing when he's DJing... It's just impossible to get a bad shot when people are having that much fun!

• 145 Elm Ave Elmhurst, 60126 See on map