Other couples have also viewed
203 Reviews for DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment
Recommended by 100% of couples
13 User photos
Eric H. · Getting married on 12/10/2021
Need a DJ? How about a great one?
James was one of the many pieces in the puzzle on our wedding day, and he fit perfectly! From being able to set up our songs online beforehand, to keeping the kids entertained with musical games out on the dance floor, he was just awesome. He knew where to place the speakers so dinner guests weren’t being blown out, and he didn’t sound like the “Crazy, wacky morning-drive DJ” either. He knew how to read the crowd, and did a great job of mixing the fast with the slow, the old with the new. Everyone wanted to be on the dancefloor, and that’s not an easy thing to do! He showed up early, chatted with me to make sure everything was perfect, and it was! I would highly recommend James to anyone having a need for a DJ, and would hire him again in an instant. James is one of those guys that makes you say to people “I got a guy....” 10/10!!Sent on 11/02/2020
Jennifer L. · Getting married on 12/01/2021
James was such an amazing DJ for our wedding in late-January! He came as a recommendation from our venue (BRIX on the Fox), but we eventually found out later that he DJ'd my sister-in-law's wedding 6 years ago! With all that set aside...we want to highlight some absolutely awesome things we LOVED about James:Sent on 02/06/2020
1. He was so nice, honest, and open to helping.
2. The program we used to make our "setlist" was SUPER easy to use and we were able to customize everything down to first dances, dedications, processionals/recessionals, and more! Another awesome part of this was that he picked and played songs from our setlist based on the crowd. He also played a few songs that we didn't have on our list, but again...it was spot on with the crowd. In short...he was really good at reading the crowd based on how they were on the dance floor.
3. All of the music had a great flow! Songs didn't go fast...slow...fast... He would play a few faster songs and then give the crowd a break by playing a slower-paced song.
4. He was SUPER quick to respond to e-mails and last minute requests (such as the processional song, our Photo Rush song, and the Father/Daughter breakout dance that I created and sent to him).
5. Professionalism really stuck out to us too - dressed for the occasion and interacted with the crowd in a polite, fun, and professional manner. We were so grateful to have him assist us and our photographer with having our families get ready for photos under our trellis (basically getting everyone's attention and on standby).
6. He was diligent with providing the FOB, Bestman, and Maid of Honor with the microphones when needed for their speeches. Our ceremony was setup perfectly with our officiant having a lapel microphone and the reader with a mic stand.
7. James' quote was fair, reasonable, and competitive. We didn't have to put a deposit down for our wedding day, but rather sign an electronic contract for it to be considered "booked" - it made it very convenient!
Overall, we were very pleased with James and his DJ skills! Our friends and families were talking about the music throughout the night and in the weeks after the wedding! We're glad that James could be part of our special day and would welcome the opportunity to work with him again if the opportunity presented itself!
Sam L. · Married on 06/05/2021
Best wedding DJ
James did a phenomenal job at our wedding!!! We had our dance floor packed all night!! He was entertaining and great to communicate with. Hands down best choice for music and you will not be disappointed!!!Sent on 06/06/2021
DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment Price Rates
I've worked with Jim both in a professional capacity and as a bride. In both situations, he has been completely professional, FUN, and a pleasure to work with. As a bride, I loved that he worked with me to make my music selection personal. He was open to playing songs that were slightly obscure (but important to us), as well as providing guidance as to other songs to fill the evening. As a photographer, I absolutely love that he gets the reception crowd partying... he makes my job so easy because everyone is out on the dance floor and laughing when he's DJing... It's just impossible to get a bad shot when people are having that much fun!