DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment Reviews

DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 6
DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 7
  • Adam

Adam Mergens · Getting married on 05/05/2021

Book him now before someone else does!

I had the pleasure of working with DJUJ for my wedding this past weekend and I can honestly say he is quite a talent. I can assure you won't receive a better DJ in the Chicagoland area that's as personable, committed and flat out fun than James. For those of you who don't know "UJ" stands for Uncle Jimmy, and after a night like I had, he sure felt like he was one of the family. Everyone I talked to that night said the music was flat out awesome! He played everything you coulda asked for and kept the place rocking from start to finish. Just stop what you're doing and book him now before someone else does!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Therese

Therese Jaramilla · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best. Dj. Ever

James is the best! If you are looking for an affordable, great, and lively DJ, he is your guy! He played all the music that we had on our checklist, and even suggested songs during our meeting. He is very easy to work with!!

Thank you James for making our wedding day even more special!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Jennifer Placek · Getting married on 06/05/2020

You can't go wrong with DJUj

Jimmy (DJUj) was a great DJ and I’m super happy we booked him for our wedding. I highly doubt you’ll find a better DJ for the price, he is an absolute steal. He lists the prices for his services on his website which in the wedding planning world is unheard of and in my opinion is so helpful. You should run, not walk, and book him right now. He is super easy to get in touch with and is very responsive to emails. You will often get a reply from him in a few hours at the most, often times he responds in minutes. We booked him to DJ our wedding as well as providing up lighting for the reception space. It looked amazing and really helped to transform the space. He is a wonderful MC as well and did a great job making announcements and letting people know what was going on. The sound during the ceremony and reception was great and we never had any issues. Like pretty much all of Jimmy’s reviews say he is a master at keeping people on the dancefloor. At any point during the reception our dancefloor was never anywhere close to being empty. At a few points during the reception he also made a point to check in with us and make sure things were going alright. He was also very accommodating when my husband and I asked him if he could play certain songs soon, he moved them up to the very next songs to be played. He really goes out of his way to make sure his couple is happy. I would highly recommend booking him for your wedding! Thanks Jimmy!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Going well!!

We are so happy we booked with DJUJ. His responsiveness has been very appreciated. We are looking forward to planning with him!!! I have seen his videos and heard nothing but great things about him. I’m so glad we found him.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely perfect!!!

DJuJ was absolutely FANTASTIC! He was reasonably priced, incredibly friendly, fast to respond to any questions and an all around great DJ. He read the room perfectly and kept people on the dance floor all night long! When I had emailed him a few questions, he not only responded, but he called me within minutes because he knew brides are stressed the week of the wedding. HIRE HIM!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Amanda Faust · Married on 07/06/2019

Wouldn’t have chosen anyone else!

We had such a great experience with James. From the very beginning of planning our wedding, he was prompt, professional, and helpful. We had some unusual song requests, like tv show theme songs etc, and James was more than happy to oblige. Guests loved his music choices, and he made sure the night went smoothly. He was very fairly priced and worth every penny. I highly recommend him for a quality DJ, and an overall nice guy!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Gianna

Gianna Quattrocchi · Married on 06/14/2019

Djuj is great for any wedding!

DJUJ was so incredible to work with! He was so easy to communicate with and answered any question ASAP. He helped to make our wedding run smoothly. I would recommend DJUJ for any wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Becki Drescher · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent DJ!

James was my wedding DJ on June 1st and it couldn't have been better! From the start James was so helpful and responsive. He made me feel at ease throughout the entire planning process. The wedding day was perfect. The music was fantastic and James has great energy! He kept the guests dancing all night and helped in making sure everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2019

Incredible DJ!!! Highly recommend!

DJ UJ did an incredible job from start to finish, from our wedding ceremony to reception! He had great communication in the whole planning process to the big day and went above and beyond our expectations. He read the crowd so we’ll and got our entire guest list on the dance floor! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Carolina · Married on 05/24/2019

He is just the best DJ Ever!!! He will make your wedding fun!

He was soooo awesome! I can’t believe how affordable he is. Thank you so much for everything James. All our guests had so much! Everyone still talk about the wedding and the music. The kids didn’t even eat their food because they were having so much fun dancing lol. Thank you for such a fun wedding. I will refer you and hire you if we do another big event :) you are the best

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Meghann

Meghann · Married on 05/10/2019

Fantastic DJ!!!

We got married on May 10, 2019 and working with DJUj was the best decision we could have made! James was very responsive and personable, even though all of our communications were via email. It was awesome to have heard so many guests complimenting his skills! He went above and beyond for us, finding a German drinking song as a shout out to my dad and even finding a decades-old theme song to be included in my dad's speech (this request was on the fly, occurring only moments before the speech was given!) We are more than thrilled with our decision to use DJUj!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Lindsay Ptak · Married on 05/04/2019

Great addition to our wedding!

James was a great addition to our wedding. The consultation meeting before the wedding was helpful and he was able to offer suggestions that allowed us to organize the day. He was easy to work with, available anytime to communicate and always open to our suggestions and questions. The day of the wedding was smooth, and James helped the party come to life. His setup, lights, music and energy all added to an outstanding performance for our reception. We would highly recommend James!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Elijah · Married on 03/30/2019

Literally amazing.

James Mastrino was the DJ for my wedding that happened three days ago and he was perfect. He was very professional, on time, and super communicative. My bride had a bunch of last minutes changes that she wanted and he was more than willing to go along with them. He kept people dancing all night and kept the night moving along. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Erin Morgan · Married on 03/16/2019

Hire this DJ!

James was referred to us by my cousin and uncle, both weddings he DJ'd, and both weddings I never left the dance floor! He is extremely quick with responses, and more than willing to chat about your visions, face to face or over email. He happily offered to pick songs for ceremony, cocktail hour, & dinner when I felt I couldn't make one more decision. Outside of a few requests, I left the reception music up to him and you can ask anyone at my wedding, they didn't leave the dance floor either! His prices are very fair and he is extremely professional.. I 100% recommend James for all DJ needs.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Anna · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best DJ!

Our wedding was on 2.23.19 - James was refereed to us by a friend and I am so happy he was our wedding DJ, he took care of both our ceremony music and the reception music. His prices are very fair and he is extremely professional, we had several unique requests and James catered to them all. All our guests were on the dance floor all night! I 100% recommend James for all DJ needs.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Laura · Married on 01/26/2019

Perfection!

Jimmy did an amazing job DJing our wedding! We booked him after he DJed my cousin's wedding, which had the best dancing we'd enjoyed in awhile! While we were planning, Jimmy was extremely fast in responding to any questions I had, and his planning software was helpful and easy to use. Jimmy met me face-to-face to discuss our plans, and he really took the stress out of planning the music for our big day. The music he played for all portions of the night was perfect, and he worked easily with my other vendors. The dance floor was packed all night!! Don't hesitate--book DJUJ! THANK YOU, Jimmy!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Katie Jaeger · Married on 01/19/2019

Hands Down, the BEST DJ!

We booked Jim for our wedding on 1-19-19 and it was the best decision we made, besides marrying each other haha! Our wedding was two months ago and we STILL have family and friends raving about the music and how the dance floor was never empty. What we loved most, was that Jim didn't need us to create a playlist because he is so in-tune with what songs were a hit with all generations. We didn't want a wedding where it was only new songs playing and the older folks felt like they couldn't get up and dance and Jim definitely delivered! On top of his great music choices, Jim really helped to keep the evening flowing seamlessly and was always checking in with us throughout the night. Funny, nice, family oriented, and amazing knowledge of music. What more could you ask for in a FANTASTIC DJ!?!? Jim is the absolute best!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Erin Ochoa · Married on 12/01/2018

DJ Jimmy isThe Best!!

Jimmy was the DJ for my wedding in early December and he was so incredible to work with! I have known Jimmy for a few years and when I got engaged I knew right away I had to have him as the DJ for my wedding. Jimmy is so professional, responsive and kept the dancefloor packed all night. He is so great at reading the crown and knowing exactly what to play. I would HIGHLY recommend Jimmy for any event you may have!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jenna & Aj Goworowski · Married on 11/23/2018

Dj jimmy is excellent

I can not not say enough good things about DJUj. From start to finish he was great, full of energy, and he kept the party going all night! Anyone who has worked with wedding vendors knows its not easy to find a vendor that answers your emails right away and Jimmy was very accommodating with every request we had. My biggest fear with a DJ is that they play the music they like and are not reading the crowd. We had 300 people from age 4-85 at our wedding and the dance floor was filled all night and he was even taking requests which made everyone at the wedding very happy!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Matthew D Rodriguez · Married on 10/27/2018

Djuj you are awesome! Please read why.

DJUj was GREAT, even that word is an understatement. A lot unfortunately was going wrong in the beginning of our wedding and he adapted to anything I needed him to do. He was ready to go. We had to move all times up from the cocktail hour, to dinner, to speeches, and he was ready for it all with me. I am the groom and refused to let the day be ruined for my bride and he was there to help me through it all as well. When it came time to dance he stayed busy and handled the crowd extremely well. He involved everyone to make them comfortable and I even see people dancing that refused when i asked haha. DJUj you are amazing at what you do. My new wife and I couldn't have asked for a better person to be in that booth to help us celebrate our love. We already said even if we have a little party in Chicago were bringing you aboard again because you definitely helped make our day everything we could of wanted. Thank you SO much.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kristi · Married on 10/20/2018

I used him for my wedding in February and he is wonderful to work with. We live in Wisconsin, family is in Illinois and was able to work with my mom as well as myself being so far away. All the way up to the wedding I was able to make a correction. All my guest loved him and how professional he is. The price is great too if you are on a budget for the wedding.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2018

We are really happy we decided to work with DjUj for our wedding! Jimmy set up beautiful uplighting at our venue, provided sound for our ceremony, and ensured seamless transitions throughout our reception. He did a great job emceeing and adjusting to the ever changing schedule that is a wedding. Not only that, but he kept the party going all the way until the last song! Our guests loved that he played a mix of old and new music, and was able to slide in some requests too. On top of his extremely affordable rates, we loved that we only had one meeting with him and he was easily able to walk us through the timeline for the event. Thanks for being part of our special day, Jimmy!!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Jessica Carter · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely AMAZING DJ. What a blast!

We booked with James for our wedding in October and it was a great decision. His prices are amazing and his professionalism and service is unparalleled. He was super helpful, personable and was quick to respond with his emails. He really helped our wedding run smoothly and stay on schedule so we didn't have to worry about anything! He also kept our guests dancing and everyone complimented on how awesome the DJ was. Would definitely recommend James to anyone looking for a super fun DJ!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 8
    DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 9

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Jimmy is the absolute best! He is the sweetest person, and the first thing our family and friends said when they heard Jimmy speak was, “Wow! He has the PERFECT DJ voice!” We booked Jimmy’s services well over a year before our wedding because we knew it would be hard to find a good DJ at such a reasonable price. He was also just so wonderful to work with. You could tell he was genuinely excited for me and my husband. We gave Jimmy a song list, and he mixed our selections with his own, and people were on the dance floor all night. Many guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and I firmly believe that Jimmy had a lot to do with it!
    Don’t even think twice about who should be your DJ. Book DJUj because you will not find a better DJ or better prices.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 10

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2018

BEST DJ!! We are so thrilled that we got to work with James! Our guests still can't stop raving about how incredible the DJ was :) We were married at DiNolfo's Banquets Homer Glen, IL and James kept the party going all night! James was amazing to work with and was able to play all of our requests. We HIGHLY recommend to any couple looking for a DJ! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/05/2018