DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment Reviews

DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 6
DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 7

Laura · Married on 01/26/2019

Perfection!

Jimmy did an amazing job DJing our wedding! We booked him after he DJed my cousin's wedding, which had the best dancing we'd enjoyed in awhile! While we were planning, Jimmy was extremely fast in responding to any questions I had, and his planning software was helpful and easy to use. Jimmy met me face-to-face to discuss our plans, and he really took the stress out of planning the music for our big day. The music he played for all portions of the night was perfect, and he worked easily with my other vendors. The dance floor was packed all night!! Don't hesitate--book DJUJ! THANK YOU, Jimmy!

Erin Ochoa · Married on 12/01/2018

DJ Jimmy isThe Best!!

Jimmy was the DJ for my wedding in early December and he was so incredible to work with! I have known Jimmy for a few years and when I got engaged I knew right away I had to have him as the DJ for my wedding. Jimmy is so professional, responsive and kept the dancefloor packed all night. He is so great at reading the crown and knowing exactly what to play. I would HIGHLY recommend Jimmy for any event you may have!

Jenna & Aj Goworowski · Married on 11/23/2018

Dj jimmy is excellent

I can not not say enough good things about DJUj. From start to finish he was great, full of energy, and he kept the party going all night! Anyone who has worked with wedding vendors knows its not easy to find a vendor that answers your emails right away and Jimmy was very accommodating with every request we had. My biggest fear with a DJ is that they play the music they like and are not reading the crowd. We had 300 people from age 4-85 at our wedding and the dance floor was filled all night and he was even taking requests which made everyone at the wedding very happy!

Matthew D Rodriguez · Married on 10/27/2018

Djuj you are awesome! Please read why.

DJUj was GREAT, even that word is an understatement. A lot unfortunately was going wrong in the beginning of our wedding and he adapted to anything I needed him to do. He was ready to go. We had to move all times up from the cocktail hour, to dinner, to speeches, and he was ready for it all with me. I am the groom and refused to let the day be ruined for my bride and he was there to help me through it all as well. When it came time to dance he stayed busy and handled the crowd extremely well. He involved everyone to make them comfortable and I even see people dancing that refused when i asked haha. DJUj you are amazing at what you do. My new wife and I couldn't have asked for a better person to be in that booth to help us celebrate our love. We already said even if we have a little party in Chicago were bringing you aboard again because you definitely helped make our day everything we could of wanted. Thank you SO much.

Kristi · Married on 10/20/2018

I used him for my wedding in February and he is wonderful to work with. We live in Wisconsin, family is in Illinois and was able to work with my mom as well as myself being so far away. All the way up to the wedding I was able to make a correction. All my guest loved him and how professional he is. The price is great too if you are on a budget for the wedding.

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2018

We are really happy we decided to work with DjUj for our wedding! Jimmy set up beautiful uplighting at our venue, provided sound for our ceremony, and ensured seamless transitions throughout our reception. He did a great job emceeing and adjusting to the ever changing schedule that is a wedding. Not only that, but he kept the party going all the way until the last song! Our guests loved that he played a mix of old and new music, and was able to slide in some requests too. On top of his extremely affordable rates, we loved that we only had one meeting with him and he was easily able to walk us through the timeline for the event. Thanks for being part of our special day, Jimmy!!!

Jessica Carter · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely AMAZING DJ. What a blast!

We booked with James for our wedding in October and it was a great decision. His prices are amazing and his professionalism and service is unparalleled. He was super helpful, personable and was quick to respond with his emails. He really helped our wedding run smoothly and stay on schedule so we didn't have to worry about anything! He also kept our guests dancing and everyone complimented on how awesome the DJ was. Would definitely recommend James to anyone looking for a super fun DJ!

DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 8
    DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 9

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Jimmy is the absolute best! He is the sweetest person, and the first thing our family and friends said when they heard Jimmy speak was, “Wow! He has the PERFECT DJ voice!” We booked Jimmy’s services well over a year before our wedding because we knew it would be hard to find a good DJ at such a reasonable price. He was also just so wonderful to work with. You could tell he was genuinely excited for me and my husband. We gave Jimmy a song list, and he mixed our selections with his own, and people were on the dance floor all night. Many guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and I firmly believe that Jimmy had a lot to do with it!
    Don’t even think twice about who should be your DJ. Book DJUj because you will not find a better DJ or better prices.

DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 10

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2018

BEST DJ!! We are so thrilled that we got to work with James! Our guests still can't stop raving about how incredible the DJ was :) We were married at DiNolfo's Banquets Homer Glen, IL and James kept the party going all night! James was amazing to work with and was able to play all of our requests. We HIGHLY recommend to any couple looking for a DJ! Thank you so much!

James · Married on 09/14/2018

Everything about the experience with James was incredible. The music was absolutely perfect all night. Our friends and family never left the dance floor! He kept the guests engaged and entertained all night and they were loving it. Don’t skip out on the uplighting! It was beautiful and filled the reception tent/dance floor with soft colors that were perfect for our theme. Everything was amazing and we can not thank him enough for making our wedding day extra special.

Danielle · Married on 08/24/2018

Beyond amazing! Did a great job of making sure everyone had a wonderful time! Would recommend time and time again!

• Z

zelda · Married on 08/18/2018

We LOVED James! He's the best!

Jamie · Married on 08/17/2018

Jim is an incredible DJ!! He did our wedding ceremony and reception – it was absolutely perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Jim. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. So many of our guests came up to us saying how great the music was. He played all the songs we wanted and none of the ones we didn’t, while keeping everyone energized. He even found us the perfect color uplighting! From when we initially contact Jim until the end of the reception, Jim was focused on us and everything we wanted – quick responses, clear communication, so prompt, crazy energy, and all around such a nice guy. I could go on and on Jim goes above and beyond expectations. I’d recommend Jim 10 out of 10 times – you won’t be disappointed. Thank you Jim!!

Catherine · Married on 08/13/2018

JIMMY IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!! He made my wedding the most fun it could ever be! The dance floor was PACKED my entire wedding and he is such a fun and nice person to work with. Couldn’t recommend him enough!!! He is so easy to get in touch with and always got back to me so quickly. He is so experienced he knows exactly what to do and I didn’t have to worry about anything on my wedding day. He was also able to do my ceremony at a separate location and the sound quality was perfect. DJUJ is a wedding must!!

DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 11
    DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment 12

Colleen · Married on 08/11/2018

Jim Mastrino played 5 hours at my wedding. He played smooth jazz during cocktail hour and dinner and songs from my playlist during dancing. He was fantastic!! On his website, he has an online organizer where is lists all the songs you want played, the names of the people you want introduced and a timeline so he has an idea of when things will happen. His fee is very low compared to other DJs I checked out. I would highly, highly recommend!!

Brandon · Married on 07/28/2018

DJUJ was our DJ at our wedding. At our wedding he did the usual things as reading the crowd and making sure things work out well. However, When I told DJUJ that we wanted something different the day of the wedding, he went full out and helped up and danced with us. He changed things on the fly on my (the groom) and the bride's request.

Secondly, two months later, my cousin had a wedding and asked me how we found our amazing DJ.

He's that good.

Hayden · Married on 07/21/2018

I'm a videographer and have worked with numerous DJ's. I've never ran into someone so passionate, funny, and just in general amazing to work with. Jimmy really had the dance floor packed all the way to the very end. You cannot get any better!

Alyssa · Married on 07/14/2018

James is honestly the most wonderful person and incredible DJ I could have ever wished for on my wedding day! He is so friendly, sweet, upbeat, and accommodating. James kept communication open and easy, he was very reachable and quick to respond to emails before the big day. He even dealt with my Mom’s many emails asking him to continually edit a special dance song for us with nothing but friendliness and he made it so perfect! I really can’t say enough good things. All of our family and friends loved him, too! We got so many compliments about him and how great he was from our guests. So, so glad we were lucky enough to have him as our DJ for our special day :)

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2018

We booked James a year in advance. We were drawn to his amazing reviews online and his very nice price, but I was a little skeptical without first meeting him. Let me be the first to say that hiring James as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made. At one point he referred to himself as Uncle Jimmy.. and that is really what he became! He really listened to what we wanted and followed through with all his promises. Most importantly, he kept us dancing the whole night long! I highly recommend him!!!

Jean · Married on 07/07/2018

DJ Jimmy was fantastic at our Danada House wedding. From our initial consultation, he had excellent suggestions for our wedding, and was able to answer all of our questions with ease. He has a very easy online planning form that can be filled out at your leisure while you wedding plan, and makes sure you don't miss any details! My mother-in-law requested a non-traditional wedding song for her mother-son dance, and James did not have this song, but even with about 24-hours notice (sorry!), he was able to find our song and have it playing on our wedding day. At our reception, DJ Jimmy had so much energy and professionalism, and was able to DJ not just our dance floor but all of our speeches and announcements with no hiccups at all! When it came time to dance, DJ Jimmy was so much fun and got all of our guests up dancing! His music choice was spot-on, and you can tell he knows just what to play for your group. His uplighting is also beautiful if you want uplighting at your event! I highly recommend DJUj for any wedding! His prices are also some of the most competitive I've seen! Thank you again!!

Clifford · Married on 07/04/2018

All five starts here! DJUj played every song that our guests and I loved and then some. At the same time he tired the kids out, which was AWSOME! This DJ defiantly stole the show with the tunes for our reception...Absolutely wonderful!!

Brianna · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Jimmy was amazing! He is our favorite DJ. When we met beforehand to go over the timeline and what was expected from him on our big day, he was so attentive and helpful! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a fabulous and professional DJ!

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing DJ for my wedding!

Jimmy was the best! My friend had him at her wedding and I just had to book him for mine. He was very responsive and easy going. As a bride you want everything to go as planned and he had a calming demeanor that made the whole process smooth. I would recommend him for any event. I will be booking him for future large events and recommending him to all my family and friends. Thank you for adding to my amazing day!

Sandy & Paul · Married on 06/22/2018

James was such an awesome DJ for our wedding! He was super responsive and easy to work with during the planning process, was very receptive to our needs and desires for reception music, and James is an all-around wonderful guy to work with! He really knows his field and makes it so easy to ensure your special day is EXACTLY what you want. Thank you for everything, James!

vito · Married on 06/09/2018

djuj James Mastrino was Awesome! He was everything I was looking for in a dj. From the moment we met him, he was so polite, professional and talented. My wife and I asked for a lot of requests and special things and he happily did them all! The wedding was so fun and everyone danced all night, thanks to our wonderful DJ! I will definitely be recommending him to anyone that asks!