Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Reviews

90 Reviews for Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael

• Heidi

Heidi Schoepp · Married on 11/14/2020

Michael is amazing

I had originally hired Michael to be the officiant for my wedding in November. Shortly after signing the contract and paying the deposit, COVID-19 amped up in the US and Illinois went on lockdown. We waited until June to see what would happen but with so many unknowns and no clear signs of the virus subsiding, we made the decision to cancel our wedding and Elope. When I contacted Michael again I was upset and initially told him I just wanted to cancel outright, but Michael was very patient and understanding and helped me find my footing so to speak. He informed me that due to the Virus, the courthouse was closed so we couldn’t even get married without him. He was kind enough to refund part of my deposit ($100) as an elopement ceremony was only $60. We talked a few times on the phone and figured out a location and time for an elopement with just him, my husband and I. Neither of us are religious and He was able to accommodate a non-denominational ceremony. Michael was timely, spoke clearly and enthusiastically during the ceremony. He was very kind and sweet, and seemed genuinely happy to see us wed. I will absolutely recommend him to anyone in need of an officiant. We wouldn’t have wanted anyone else. Thank you!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

I am indeed genuinely happy for you and Frank! Thank you both for letting me be of service on your big day. You are such a sweet couple. Enjoy your forever romance!
  • John

John Chang · Married on 10/10/2020

Easy and convenient

Very simple to work with and always was able to answer questions. Very responsive with all forms of communications forms.
    I recommend him highly.

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Thank you, Mr. Chang. I enjoyed working with you and being of service on your big day. Best wishes to you & Karen!

Stephanie Kerr · Married on 10/10/2020

Easy Elopement

Rev. Michael made our elopement easy and stress free. He found us a excellent location and guided us through the Lake County marriage license process. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and made our day wonderful!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Hey, Wildcats! I can't thank you both enough for being so fun and easy to work with. Your wedding tailgate was such a cool idea. I wish you nothing but the best.

Dawn D · Married on 10/01/2020

Great experience!

We had a wonderful experience with rev. Michael he helped us find a location for our elopement and helped it be a quick smooth experience even in these Crazy epidemic times.

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

It was my pleasure to be of service. You have a wonderful family. Thank you for the kind review.

Kelly Green · Married on 09/12/2020

Great officiant!

Rev. Michael was a pleasure to work with and made our ceremony extra special. It is with confidence that I recommend Rev. Michael to couples in Lake County, IL.

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Thank you, Mrs. Green. I truly appreciate your vote of confidence. Great pictures by the way. It's moments like this when I'm reminded how handsome I am!
  • Sami

Sami · Married on 09/09/2020

Spectacular!

My husband and I wanted a quick, no frills ceremony. Michael delivered! Michael was respectful, patient and followed our exact requests. He's also extremely easy to reach using text or email. If we had to do it again, we'd absolutely go with Michael. He was a great choice for our day.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Congratulations! Not only on your big day but on being my quickest ceremony to date and the fastest turnaround on submitting a review. You guys are the best! Thank you for letting me be of service.

Kamia Williams · Married on 09/04/2020

Mrs. Roberts

This was an Amazing experience. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

You are an amazing couple! I am so thankful I got to be of service. I wish you nothing but the best!
  • Molly

Molly Deener · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing! Very flexible on short notice

We booked at the last minute and Rev. Michael was very helpful with our questions and was prompt and professional with his responses. He made sure to walk us through every step of the ceremony process and that really helped ease my nerves! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Your whole family is super sweet. It was my pleasure to be part of your big day. Thank you for being so easy to work with. Best wishes!

Kassie · Married on 06/24/2020

Expectations Met!

Rev Michael was fantastic from the very beginning! He was incredibly flexible, kind, and understanding through our never-ending pandemic changes. He listened to our requests and delivered beautifully! We highly recommend him to everyone seeking an elopement or ceremony of any kind!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Kassie, I've enjoyed navigating this journey towards your ceremony. You have a beautiful family and I'm thankful for you letting me be of service. Best wishes!
  • Richard

Richard Wilson · Married on 05/31/2020

Wow! So pleased with Rev. Michael.

Our wedding day went off beautifully and Rev. Michael played a big part in that. He was responsive to questions throughout the planning, flexible in availability, and a complete professional on the day of the event. He went above and beyond. We couldn't have been happier with our selection of an officiant. Rev. Michael gets our highest recommendation!

Sent on 06/03/2020

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure working with you to bring your celebration to life. Thank you for the kind words. Best wishes to you both!

Anairis Matias · Married on 02/02/2020

Perfect. he was an essential.part of our day and it was perfect.

It was a very good experience. it was a perfect day!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

I wish you and Scott nothing but the best! Thanks for letting me be of service and for your kind review.

John Simone · Married on 01/18/2020

Rev Michael

Best Ever! Having Rev Michael preform our small home service was great. He was quick and efficient just like my husband and I had requested. He seemed to get our personalities and we all meshed so well. Thank you rev Michael we recommend you highly!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Kate, you and John have a great family. Everybody I met was so sweet! I'm glad I could be of service.

Audrey Bauer · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect Ceremony

We are happy to have chosen Rev. Mike to officiate our wedding. Everything went exactly how we had envisioned. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Thank you for letting me be of service on your big day. You guys were great. Congrats on Sam's promotion!
  • Megan

Megan Pazdernick · Married on 09/28/2019

Super professional, personable, and easy to work with

We met Michael at a Thunderhawk Open House when we were deciding if we wanted to use Thunderhawk as a venue. He was so friendly and really easy to talk to. He answered all of our questions upfront and we knew right away he was an officiant we wanted to work with. He worked closely with us on our ceremony speech and made sure it was exactly what we were looking for. Fast forward to rehearsal - he was really thorough and made sure we had everything in place. Come wedding day, we knew he was someone we did not have to worry about and everything would go incredibly smooth. Highly recommend him to anyone in the lake county area!! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

I truly enjoyed collaborating with you to bring your wedding vision to life. The whole "Up" theme was so cool. Adventure is out there!

Kate Boyer · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Solution

Rev. Michael was an absolute pleasure to work with! We were late to the game in hiring our officiant and couldn't be happier with the service we received from Rev. Michael. He was easy to communicate with and completely flexibility to my husband's and my (differing) requests. We wanted a bilingual service with a couple custom additions, which were no problem for Rev. Michael. All conversations, developing the scripts, and payment were easy and he made the entire process enjoyable (especially given our lateness). On-site Rev. Michael was engaging and welcoming to everyone which didn't go unnoticed! We couldn't have been better taken care of!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Thank you both so much for letting me be part of your big day. I'm glad everything turned out the way you wanted. Best wishes!

Stephanie Temkin · Married on 09/01/2019

Rev Michael was amazing

Rev. Michael was amazing. He made everything so simple and smooth. He gave us many options to pick from on how the ceremony worked best for us and let us truly make it our own. He listened to our concerns to make us feel comfortable. He responded right away no matter how many times we had a question. I sent our final decisions 10:00 the night before and he had it ready and perfect for the next day. He was very professional and walked us through how the ceremony would go even though we didn’t have a rehearsal. The ceremony was beautiful he followed the vows exactly as we wanted. I also loved that he took pictures and posted them on his Facebook page quickly. Those were the first pictures I got to see so it was super cool. I highly recommend Rev Michael!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure! You guys were great to work with and you have an awesome love story. Best wishes!

Janea · Married on 08/30/2019

Rev. Vargas is the Best!

We had Rev. Vargas as our wedding officiant and he’s the absolute best. He’s very responsive and very easy to work with. He worked with both my husband and I in creating a very personal wedding ceremony and it meant the world to us!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure serving you. The vows you wrote for each other were awesome! Best wishes!

Tim Degroot · Married on 07/15/2019

Madeline & Tim’s Wedding Ceremony

Rev. Michael was great! He helped us planning time and location and even took some pictures of us after he performed the ceremony! It was very economical and we would highly recommend Rev. Michael for there special day!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

I am so glad I got to be part of your special day. You and Madeline were fun to work with. Thank you for everything!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/01/2019

Rev Michael was amazing!!!

I cannot express how lovely it was working with Rev Michael. He made my groom and I feel comfortable and so excited for our wedding from the moment of our initial consultation.
    He worked closely with us to really personalize our wedding, and was so prompt in answering any questions I had. He ran our rehearsal perfectly, and was just an amazing officiant during our ceremony. My groom and I somehow managed to mess up about 5 times during our ceremony, and Rev Michael was great at just letting everyone laugh and then moved things alone so smoothly.
    He was truly a joy to work with and I'm so glad he was there on our big day!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

You are so sweet. You and Michael are nerds after my own heart! Thank you so much for letting me serve you.

Ashley Hennenfent · Married on 04/27/2019

Best officiant ever!!!

From the moment we met with Michael we felt so comfortable and knew that this was the man we wanted to marry us! He made sure our ceremony showed who we are as a couple, and made everything so special. At the rehearsal he had a way of being fun, but also making sure we got through everything we needed to get through! On the wedding day he made sure we were happy, calm, and that our love was clear to everyone in the room (even through our beautiful niece’s tears😂)!!!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

"Best Officiant Ever!" Well, the customer is always right. Ashley, you and James were great to work with. Thank you!

Arva Gillett · Married on 02/09/2019

He was perfect for the ceremony we had planned with just family and close friends

It was a beautiful ceremony our mv was very patient and kind he walk through everything with me and my faniance he explained things very well we would recommend him

Sent on 04/22/2019

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Thank you for letting me be of service. I was glad to be part of your celebration. Thank you also for the kind words. Best wishes to you both!

Carolina Gardner · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding ceremony in both Spanish and English for our guest

Micheal was awesome and very professional . He made our big day possible and special. We can not thank him enough, our wedding ceremony turned out exactly how we invison it. I will highly recommend his services .

Sent on 11/16/2018

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Thank you, Mrs. Gardner. You and your family were great to work with. Enjoy your happily ever after!

Barb Bosslet · Married on 10/20/2018

Hitched by the best

We had an amazing ceremony. Michael helped us make our vows more than what we could imagine. We weren't sure what we wanted at the start but he provided guidance that led us to a place where we felt so connected and he delivered our ceremony in such a way that our guests thought he had known us forever. Truly impressive.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

What a dynamic couple you and Don are! I thoroughly enjoyed serving you. Enjoy the rest of your love story together.

Valerie · Married on 10/06/2018

We found Reverend Michael on short notice after the officiant we had originally hired did not work out. Rev. Michael was amazing and answered all our questions in a very timely matter through text , email and phone conversations . This was very reassuring to us after all the problems we had encountered with our previous officiant. He customized out wedding to our exact needs. He even wore a Hawaiian shirt ( we had a Hawaiian themed wedding ) We were so blessed to have found him and are very grateful for everything he did for us. We would highly recommend him !

Sent on 10/12/2018

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

Your ceremony and reception were so cool. I'm glad I got to be of service. Thank you both so much.

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend!

Would highly recommend to anyone! Rev. Michael made us feel comfortable and was very accommodating! He was also always so easy to get ahold of whether it was email or phone. He always responded very quickly. He was very organized and we didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael's reply:

My thanks to you and William. You were such a great couple to work with. Warmest regards to your family.