Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,500
  • Pricing

About Trellis

With over 15 years experience, and over 1000 weddings designed, I strive to meet your every floral need.

At Trellis, I strive to fit in any budget, and will offer many ideas for ways to do so!

I can add beautiful floral designs whether your wedding is more classic, traditional, modern, or rustic.

Visit my website and Facebook for lots of pictures, testimonials, reviews and info. I'd love to start the floral process with you!

1sandr

Trellis 5
Trellis 6
Trellis 7

Keeley · Married on 07/14/2018

I am beyond thrilled with my experience with Courtney from Trellis Wedding Flowers. From the moment I met Courtney, I knew she would make my wedding vision come to life. She was so accommodating, creative, friendly, honest, and affordable. I met with her several times before my wedding, and every time I left our meetings, I felt confident that I was going to love my center pieces, flowers, etc. Courtney went above and beyond any other florist I have ever worked with to make sure my wedding reception hall was stunning. She made me a unique brooch bouquet using brooches from family members that have passed away. This is just one of the many things Courtney did to make my wedding special and different than other weddings she has done in the past. I highly recommend Trellis Wedding Flowers and look forward to working with Courtney in the near future!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Trellis 13
    Trellis 14
    Trellis 15

Joseph · Married on 05/05/2018

We are so happy with our decision to use Trellis Wedding Flowers. Courtney Pilman was a dream to work with. She is friendly, professional, easy to get a hold of, and was respectful of our budget. But most importantly, she is incredibly talented. On our wedding day, she coordinated with our venue to assist with set up and delivered fresh, beautiful flowers on time and on budget. It was a great feeling walking into our venue for the first time and seeing our floral visions to come life. Her flowers added an additional dimension of warmth and beauty that elegantly complimented our wedding colors and theme. A great big thank you to Trellis and Courtney Pilman!

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Trellis 16
    Trellis 17
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2017

Courtney and her team brought their A game on my wedding day - the flowers and set up was flawless and so magical. I'm one of those brides whose has too many spreadsheets and power points laying it out and Trellis delivered ten fold. Walking into our reception, i was blown away and so happy to see my vision come to life.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Trellis Pricing

Trellis Price Rates

• I Wed Solutions
    I Wed Solutions Wedding DJs

Oh wow, Trellis!! Nobody does it like Courtney.... Except her staff of amazing florists. These guys make the prettiest arrangements I’ve ever seen. I love working with Megan, she is super talented. Give Courtney a call and you will instantly fall in love with Trellis. So fun and professional... just what your wedding day needs.

• Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning
    Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Courtney does a great job capturing your dream wedding flowers and design into your budget!

• DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Libertyville - Mundelein
    DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Libertyville - Mundelein Hotel Weddings

Our Venue has used Trellis Numerous times for weddings and they do an amazing job

• Lake Geneva, 53147 See on map