Great White Farm

Burlington, WI View map Visit website

$3,044 Typical Price

Great White Farm is a wedding florist situated in Burlington, Wisconsin. Owner Crystal Potter delights in providing couples with thoughtfully crafted floral designs to adorn their special day. Combining years of experience, attention to detail, and creativity, she is honored to work with to-be-weds to assist in making their nuptial celebrations all the more memorable.

The flower farm features a wide range of seasonal blooms, which permits Crystal to tailor arrangements to suit the style and tastes of each couple. She starts with an initial consultation, where she gets to know to-be-weds and their vision for their big day. This florist is able to accommodate a variety of designs, including country, eclectic, modern, romantic, rustic, tropical, vintage, and others. When choosing Great White Farm for your wedding florals, you may avail of altar and aisle decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, non-floral items, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$116

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$30

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$170

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,044

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sarah S. Married on 05/15/2022

Personalized perfectly

Amazing vendor! Throughout the whole process there was so much flexibility with my ideas. She was also super helpful in executing my ideas. I am clueless in the category of florals and she was able to put my ideas together to create a perfect wedding ceremony!
  • U
    N Anonymous Married on 10/02/2021

So unique & beautiful!

Crystal at Great White Farms was exactly what I was looking for in a florist for our wedding. Modern & elegant with a bit of a boho vibe. She has her own floral farm where she grows the flowers, and it makes her work that much more unique. I felt our flowers were so different than traditional stuffy bouquets. She also was so helpful when I came to her with ideas by helping me find a balance between my vision & what was cost effective. Day of she was prompt at dropping off the floral as well. Thank you Crystal for the beautiful flowers! I dried and kept as many as I could!
    Shristi S. Married on 08/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot recommend Great White Farm enough!

Crystal was amazing, She did our wedding florals and I highly recommend her! The flowers turned out so gorgeous, way better than I had imagined and we received so so many compliments on them.
    Crystal was so easy to work with. I loved how detailed her initial proposal was. With florals you never really know how everything will turn out until the day of but looking at her proposal gave me so much confidence and put me at ease. I changed my mind several times during the process and she was patient and flexible. She made great recommendations and was able to bring my vision to life. Her services were affordable and a great value for the money!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

w 1778 Spring Prairie Rd Burlington, WI, 53105
Location of (Great White Farm)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding