Surroundings Events and Floral

Verona, WI View map Visit website
$1,250 Typical Price

$1,250 Typical Price

Surroundings Events and Floral is a wedding florist based in Verona, Wisconsin. These floral designers create breathtaking decor for special events, using fresh blooms and creative arrangements. No matter the style of your wedding, these artists are excited to work with you to bring natural beauty to your special day.

Surroundings Events and Floral primarily specializes in floral design, but can also offer event planning services. You can commission the artists to craft bouquets, centerpieces, arches, altar decor, and more. In addition, they can help with venue selection, invitations, catering, and timeline development to ensure a seamless and stress-free celebration. With their help, you can indulge in the festivities of your day with zero stress, making valuable memories with your loved ones.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$22

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$45

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1250

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Wendy
    Wendy E. Married on 08/21/2021

Lovely Wedding Flowers

Surroundings did a wonderful job with the flowers for our daughter's wedding: from the first meeting with Scott, to the pricing, to the final product - everything was so easy. Scott did an amazing job talking to the bride to be to figure out how she what flowers she liked and how she wanted the flowers for her wedding to look. We left there, after that first meeting, with my daughter saying how happy she was and that she knew Scott understood what she wanted for her special day. The flowers were lovely and exactly what she was hoping for. I was also very pleased with the pricing.

Surroundings Events and Floral's reply:

Thank you Wendy. It was our distinct pleasure to be a part of your magical day. We wish you all of the health, love, and happiness life has to offer you! John :)
  • Janet
    Janet R. Married on 09/24/2020

Rehearsal Dinner Decorations

I had Surroundings do decorations for my son’s Rehearsal dinner. John spent so much time listening to my vision, took what I requested, but embellished it beyond anything I could have dreamed! He even helped me set up the venue since I was only allowed a short period of time to get the room completed. I now ONLY use Surroundings for my floral needs!!!

Surroundings Events and Floral's reply:

Thank you Janet. It has been an honor to be of service to you and your family! We wish for you and your happily married Kelly & Jared many years of health, happiness, and love. Thank you so very much for sharing your review of how we did!
    Cheers
    John :)
    Katie Married on 07/09/2016
    Would definitely recommend John and Surroundings to both family and friends – loved them! We used them for flowers for our wedding party, church, and reception as well as up-lighting for our reception venue. I know nothing about flowers – what I told John was that I wanted something pretty and within my budget. He asked me a few more questions about the rest of the wedding and I shared pictures of my dress, the bridesmaids’ dresses, and the menswear, and then he took the rest from there. He was timely, creative, great to work with, and the flowers were beautiful and on budget. Wedding: 163 guests, 14 in the wedding party including bride/groom/ushers.

Surroundings Events and Floral's reply:

Katie - It was our pleasure to be of service to you! Your day was magical! Here's to wishes for many years of beauty and happiness to the both of you!
    John :)

Deals

Surroundings Events and Floral 1
Exclusive

1001 Solar Ct Verona, WI, 53593
(608) 845-7888

Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 2:00pm Sunday - CLOSED
Location of (Surroundings Events and Floral)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding