966 Dunhill rd., Grayslake, IL 60030 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About I Wed Solutions

I Wed "IS" the Solution!

We have 19 years of DJ and MC experience. We have performed at over 1400 events.

- DJ service, specializing in weddings

- Computer controlled up-lighting

set up 2015 with uplighting
the shot hear around the world 2014

49 Reviews for I Wed Solutions

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Dan was AMAZING!!! He was our DJ and officiant and was so supportive and helpful through the entire planning process, answered every question I had and I honestly cannot say enough good things about him. At the wedding he was extremely flexible and even though there were a lot of changes and additions to things he just rolled with it and didn't miss a thing. I've only heard great things about him from my wedding guests, heck, not only was Dan on the dance floor, even our florist and photographers were dancing with all of us! I highly recommend him to absolutely everyone!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. I had a great time at your wedding!! Congratulations. Dan

Camille · Married on 07/15/2018

Dan was a great DJ for our wedding! Everyone loved him and we keep getting compliments on how great our DJ was. He went above and beyond his duty as a DJ and he helped us with our ceremony and made sure our reception ran smooth. Dan was also very response and happy to answer any question we had. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/24/2018

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Thank you for the nice words, I had a great time at your wedding as well! Congratulations!!

Cherie · Married on 06/23/2018

We had our Disney/Fairytale wedding on June 23, 2018 at IL State Beach. We met Dan at one of the bridal shows we attended and he came highly recommended. Once we talked to him and went to see him at the studio, we knew we wanted him to officiate the wedding and be our DJ. Dan was so awesome. He was so patient and helpful in picking out the ceremony music, first song, etc. He also helped me write our Disney vows which were absolutely perfect.
    Dan was not only our DJ but also was the Master of Ceremonies. He had everything running like clockwork along with our Day of Coordinator. The dance floor was always full and we got so many compliments from our guests. He became part of the wedding from getting everyone on the dance floor to teaching line dancing. Dan and his brother Steve (our photographer) even did an amazing dance together that everyone loved. He was having a blast and everyone could tell that he was the best at what he does. He is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
    If anyone is looking for an officiant and/ or DJ for your wedding...look no further. Honestly…you won’t be disappointed. Dan from I Wed Solutions DJ Service is your guy. If we could rate him 10 stars we would. Our Dream Wedding Team became like family to us…they are all amazing.

I Wed Solutions 1
    I Wed Solutions 2

I Wed Solutions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 975.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Wed Solutions 1
    Discounts
    If you use I wed Solutions for minister service and for DJ I will dicscount the total by 200.00. Also Friday night weddings $100.00 off

• The Shores of Turtle Creek
    The Shores of Turtle Creek Banquet Halls

Hiring I Wed Solutions will be one of the best decisions you make in your wedding planning! Dan is friendly, reliable, dependable, professional, and we would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. His professionalism and dedication to his craft are truly a model for all to follow. And he is always willing to go the extra mile for our mutual clients We always look forward to events that have booked with this DJ!

• Steffan's Jewelers Inc.
    Steffan's Jewelers Inc. Wedding Jewelers

Dan did our Ladies Day event and totally rocked it. He kept the energy up and our ladies grooving during the all day event. We would recommend him to anyone and look forward to having him again this year!

• 31 North Banquets & Catering
    31 North Banquets & Catering Banquet Halls

Dan at I Wed Solutions is a pleasure to work with! Whether you need a DJ, officiant, or magician, he is your guy! He does a great job entertaining the guests, and is so easy to work with! We definitely recommend you give him call!

• 966 Dunhill rd. Grayslake, IL 60030 See on map