I Wed Solutions

$975 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$975 Most Popular Price

I Wed "IS" the Solution!

We have 19 years of DJ and MC experience. We have performed at over 1400 events.

- DJ service, specializing in weddings

- Computer controlled up-lighting

- Minister service

Choose I Wed Solutions!

Dan Neilson

847-223-6900

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$975

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$975

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
MC
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Scarlett
    Scarlett E. Married on 06/11/2022

Best dj ever!

DJ Dan always knew exactly what song to play from cocktail hour to the end of the reception. He matched the high-intensity energy we were going for by keeping everyone dancing almost the entire night. His sense of when to kick things into high gear and when to throw in a slow song was impeccable. Dan even went the extra mile to speed up our first dance song slightly to match the tempo we had practiced! From cake cutting and first dances to the Macarena and lots of fun in between, we can鈥檛 recommend Dan enough!

Thank you very much!
    Your wedding day was amazing!
    I wish you nothing but the best in your new lives together.
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 11/26/2021

Best Of The Best!!!!

We can not say enough about Dan! When we first met him, we just knew we wanted him to be our DJ!! He makes you feel so welcomed and like family from the start. He is great with responding to any and all question in a timely manner. He is so easy to talk to and is very patient. We knew we were in good hands and had nothing to worry about. He was also our officiant, and he attended our rehearsal and made everyone feel comfortable in their roles. He also had the whole day of the wedding under control! He kept us up to date on what was going on, what was coming next, and was giving time reminders to those who needed it. He does a great mixture of music (that is what we asked for), but he will play anything you want! My family loves to do line dances, but even so, Dan gets out there and dances with everyone and reviews the steps for those who may not know it. He is hands down the best choice out there for a DJ! Not only did we love having him, but all of our guests keep telling us how amazing he was! We are trying to think of what else we could need a DJ for just so we can have him again! He is honestly amazing! If you need a DJ you really need to talk to Dan because there is no one like him! We promise, you won鈥檛 be disappointed!

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Omg, thank you. I feel like a rockstar!
    You guys were a pleasure to work with. Your wedding day was amazing from start to finish.
    Thank you.
    Dan
    Beth Married on 11/26/2021

Fantastic job!

Dan @ I Wed Solutions did an amazing job at job daughter's wedding. I had been at another wedding a few years back where he was the DJ. When my daughter asked if I could recommend anyone, Dan was the 1st that came to mind. He is very professional, fun, takes requests and teaches basic line dances as well. Dan officiated the ceremony as well. Thank you for helping make my daughter & daughter in laws wedding so special.

I Wed Solutions's reply:

You are welcome, I had a blast!
    Great to see you again.
    Thank you so much for remembering me.
    Dan
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

I Wed Solutions 1
Discount
If you use I wed Solutions for minister service and for DJ I will dicscount the total by 200.00. Also Friday night weddings $100.00 off

The Shores of Turtle Creek The Shores of Turtle Creek Park & Outdoor Weddings

Hiring I Wed Solutions will be one of the best decisions you make in your wedding planning! Dan is friendly, reliable, dependable, professional, and we would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. His professionalism and dedication to his craft are truly a model for all to follow. And he is always willing to go the extra mile for our mutual clients We always look forward to events that have booked with this DJ!

Steffan's Jewelers Inc. Steffan's Jewelers Inc. Wedding Jewelers

Dan did our Ladies Day event and totally rocked it. He kept the energy up and our ladies grooving during the all day event. We would recommend him to anyone and look forward to having him again this year!

31 North Banquets & Catering 31 North Banquets & Catering Banquet Halls

Dan at I Wed Solutions is a pleasure to work with! Whether you need a DJ, officiant, or magician, he is your guy! He does a great job entertaining the guests, and is so easy to work with! We definitely recommend you give him call!

123 Center St Grayslake, IL, 60030
Location of (I Wed Solutions)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding