966 Dunhill rd., Grayslake, IL 60030 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About I Wed Solutions

I Wed "IS" the Solution!

We have 19 years of DJ and MC experience. We have performed at over 1400 events.

- DJ service, specializing in weddings

- Computer controlled up-lighting

I Wed Solutions 1
I Wed Solutions 2

Abby Williams · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!

Literally such a rockstar!!!! Dan is fun, enagaging, and truly loves what he does. He does an awesome mix of music and is happy to work with whatever you want. He especially killed it with my father daughter dance and helping me pick music. Everyone from our wedding raved about the music and felt engaged with dan the whole time. Great price, great DJ, he made our night unforgettable.

Sent on 10/23/2018

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Thank you, Your wedding was off the charts FUN! I had a great time! That little guy break dancing was so adorable! Congratulations, Dan

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Dan was AMAZING!!! He was our DJ and officiant and was so supportive and helpful through the entire planning process, answered every question I had and I honestly cannot say enough good things about him. At the wedding he was extremely flexible and even though there were a lot of changes and additions to things he just rolled with it and didn't miss a thing. I've only heard great things about him from my wedding guests, heck, not only was Dan on the dance floor, even our florist and photographers were dancing with all of us! I highly recommend him to absolutely everyone!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. I had a great time at your wedding!! Congratulations. Dan

Camille · Married on 07/15/2018

Dan was a great DJ for our wedding! Everyone loved him and we keep getting compliments on how great our DJ was. He went above and beyond his duty as a DJ and he helped us with our ceremony and made sure our reception ran smooth. Dan was also very response and happy to answer any question we had. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/24/2018

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Thank you for the nice words, I had a great time at your wedding as well! Congratulations!!

I Wed Solutions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 975.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Wed Solutions 1
    Discounts
    If you use I wed Solutions for minister service and for DJ I will dicscount the total by 200.00. Also Friday night weddings $100.00 off

• The Shores of Turtle Creek
    The Shores of Turtle Creek Banquet Halls

Hiring I Wed Solutions will be one of the best decisions you make in your wedding planning! Dan is friendly, reliable, dependable, professional, and we would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. His professionalism and dedication to his craft are truly a model for all to follow. And he is always willing to go the extra mile for our mutual clients We always look forward to events that have booked with this DJ!

• Steffan's Jewelers Inc.
    Steffan's Jewelers Inc. Wedding Jewelers

Dan did our Ladies Day event and totally rocked it. He kept the energy up and our ladies grooving during the all day event. We would recommend him to anyone and look forward to having him again this year!

• 31 North Banquets & Catering
    31 North Banquets & Catering Banquet Halls

Dan at I Wed Solutions is a pleasure to work with! Whether you need a DJ, officiant, or magician, he is your guy! He does a great job entertaining the guests, and is so easy to work with! We definitely recommend you give him call!

• 966 Dunhill rd. Grayslake, IL 60030 See on map