25212 W Lake Shore Dr, Ingleside, IL 60041 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Events 1

About Parkway Banquets

Parkway Banquets, aka Parkway by the Lake, is a beautiful venue located directly on serene Long Lake in Ingeside, IL. We're located in Lake County, right on the border of McHenry County. Our amazing tented ceremony area is nestled right up against the Lake County Forest preserve, and our ceremonies take place rain or shine!

WE ROCK WEDDINGS!!! The talented staff at Parkway by the Lake is proud to share that we have over 400 5-STAR REVIEWS across social media!!!

Our most common guest comment after a wedding? "This is the BEST wedding I've ever been to!"

Here are the three MAIN reasons couples book their wedding at Parkway by the Lake:

1. OUR BEAUTIFUL LAKEFRONT LOCATION!

2. 400+ 5-STAR REVIEWS!

3. OUR INCREDIBLE, AFFORDABLE WEDDING PACKAGES! Seriously - Our wedding packages are SECOND TO NONE.

Our MOST popular ULTIMATE COUPLES FANTASY PACKAGE includes the following: Wedding ceremony, table linens & chair covers, your choice of an incredible selection of centerpieces, 5-hour premium open bar, champagne or wine toast for all, hot & cold hors d'oeuvres (including fresh jumbo shrimp), lavish buffet or elegant plated dinner, wedding cake of your choice, dessert table with chocolate fountain, and an ice cream bar or late-night snack!

THE ULTIMATE FANTASY PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING: Complete DJ package (choice of 6), wedding photographer and package (choice of 2), FREE PHOTO BOOTH, wedding cake (your choice!), and a complimentary massage for the bride & her mom or the couple the week of the wedding!!!

Also, check THIS out!!! WE DO NOT CHARGE EXTRA FOR THE FOLLOWING:

* NO FACILITY FEE! * NO CHARGE FOR COLORED LINENS!!!

* NO CHARGE FOR OUR INCREDIBLE CENTERPIECES!!!

* NO CHARGE FOR CHINA, GLASSWARE, OR SKIRTED TABLES!!!

* NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR COLORED UP-LIGHTING!!! (many DJs charge an extra fee for this)

* NO EXTRA BARTENDER FEE!!! * NO CHARGE FOR PREMIUM ALCOHOL!!!

* NO CAKE CUTTING FEE!!! * NO SET-UP OR CLEAN UP FEE!!! * WE ONLY HOST ONE EVENT AT A TIME!!! (no loud noise from the party next door!)

MOST venues will charge couples an extra fee for every single one of these things. Parkway by the Lake offers them ALL at NO EXTRA CHARGE.

When you book your wedding with Parkway Banquets, our goal becomes making you happy, no matter what. We LOVE what we do, and if you read our reviews, you'll see that it shows.

For more information or to come for a tour, message us here on WeddingWire, message us on our very active and informative Parkway Banquets Facebook page, or call us @ 847-587-7285. And be sure to check out our website at www.parkwaybanquets.com!!! We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Parkway Banquets on
Here we go...
Here we go...
Mama & Daddy & me!
Mama & Daddy & me!
Dunkin - Such a good boy!
Dunkin - Such a good boy!
Our rocker groom
Beautiful Long Lake
Beautiful Long Lake
View out our windows!
View out our windows!
Itty bitty guest - look close!
Itty bitty guest - look close!
...almost married...

Parkway Banquets 4
Parkway Banquets 5
Parkway Banquets 6

Doris Callos · Married on 10/28/2018

Fairytale reception because they really care

Jerry and his staff are the epitome of professionalism! We worried about nothing because they made sure we had no cause to. Everything from the ceremony through to the sweets table was outstanding. It was truly fairytale like with the beautifully decorated to the views of the serene lake.
    We used them 13 years ago for our anniversary party and knew we could trust and rely on Parkway to make it perfect and they did!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Doris, your words here mean so much to the entire staff at Parkway. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words here! What we do is never about us. It's about capturing the dream you have for the perfect wedding day. We look forward to having you back again for another event! Here's to a million happily ever afters!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding of my dreams

There aren't enough words in the world to explain how awesome Parkway Banquets is. We met Jerry after seeing a handful of halls and feeling stressed. It is hard now a days to find a hall for a decent price with everything you need included without feel ripped off. We loved his honesty and realness he brought to the table. He had the bells and whistle without charging a fortune. He made the process of finding a banquet all very calming. He works very hard to making sure you get what you want and really makes you feel like you matter.
    I am a very OCD gal and Jerry did his best to make me calm throughout the whole process. He gave us the opportunity to get updates on how the construction was coming along and after months of waiting it turned out to be beautiful. The Salon is the perfect place for a big wedding.
    On the day of our wedding, Jerry and his team were outstanding. Stephanie and Sondra were my life savers and helped me with the last minute things I needed done. They made sure that everything I wanted and needed were taken care of. The decorations were amazing, the ceremony was beautiful, the food was delicious, and reception was so much more. If you are looking for an amazing hall that doesn't charge you a fee for cake cutting, champagne toast, with amazing food and the best time of your life you have found your place. Parkway Banquets is the best place for a wedding!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Parkway Banquets Pricing

Parkway Banquets Price Rates

Parkway Banquets FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Parkway Banquets 1
    Friday & Sunday Discounts!!!

Booking with Parkway Banquets on a Friday or Sunday gives you a choice of THREE GREAT DISCOUNTS:

1. 10% discount off the price of ALL PACKAGES!

2. Upgrade to the next biggest package FOR THE SAME PRICE! (available on all but the Ultimate Couples Fantasy Package)

3. LOWER MINIMUM number of guests required when you book a Friday or a Sunday!

Ask us for details!!!

• Parkway Banquets 2
    Free bridal shower if you book any "Ultimate" Package!

Parkway Banquets offers our beautiful venue for a FREE Bridal Shower when you book our Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Ultimate Couples Fantasy Package for your wedding!

Why host your shower in someone's home when you can host your shower on the lakefront! We'll set the room in whatever color you like, and provide centerpieces, too! And NO CLEAN-UP for your guests!

Ask us for details on this amazing offer!

1 Event

• Jun Wed

Wedding Show!!!

Request Information
    • When:
      Jun 12, 2019 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
    • Location:
      34829 N Leonard Ave, Ingleside, Chicago

FREE WEDDING SHOW! Wednesday, June 12, 2019 from 6-8pm! We will have some of the very BEST wedding vendors here to help you strategize YOUR big day!!! Food sampling, wedding cake tasting, decor ideas, and MORE!!!

Are you a bride or groom to be? Attend our FREE Wedding Show and REGISTER TO WIN A FREE HONEYMOON TRIP!

No need to register in advance, and bring as many friends & family as you like! Watch our very active and informative Facebook page for more details!!!

We're Parkway Banquets, and WE ROCK WEDDINGS!!!

PARKWAY BANQUETS, 25212 W Lake Shore Dr, Ingleside, L 60041, 847-587-7285 www.parkwaybanquets.com

• Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael
    Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant I always look forward to ceremonies at Parkway by the Lake. It's a great ceremony site and banquet hall. This budget friendly location has everything you'll need for your big day; wedding chapel set up, bridal suite, scenic lakeside locale, bar service, and much more.

• Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting
    Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

We absolutely love working with the entire staff at Parkway Banquets And Catering. The service, food and attention to details is as meticulous as mine and would highly recommend them.

• Eminjayin Productions
    Eminjayin Productions Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Jerry on a number of wedding receptions as have served the same bridal couples. Jerry's attention to detail to ensure a smooth wedding for couples is phenomenal! He has all bases covered! He is easy to work with, accomodating and can relieve strress for brides who really have no idea of how the day should be run. His banquet facility is always clean and inviting, the buffet style food delicious and real (ie. ham is off the bone, not frozen thin strips, prime rib cut right off the bone). The newly created bride room is ablsolutely adorable and a serene sanctuary for a bride who just needs a few minutes alone. I always know that if we are heading to Parway Banquets, the wedding/reception will be a smooth one!

• 25212 W Lake Shore Dr Ingleside, IL, 60041 See on map
    847-973-5889 (Phone number)
    847-373-1237 (Other Phone Number)
    We will make whatever works for you work for us! Call us at 847-587-7285, text to 847-373-1237, or message us on Facebook.