Cary, IL 60013 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Music That Moves

My name is Megan, and I am a DJ and owner of Music That Moves. I am a mobile DJ service providing quality music and entertainment for any occasion!! Servicing the northwest suburbs of Chicago, including Mchenry, Lake, Kane, Dupage, Boone, and Cook Counties. Also servicing Wisconsin as well :)

I offer great music and lots of memorable moments! Creating unique, unforgettable celebrations! Developing a timeline and an event sequence to ensure the festivities flow smoothly. Offering options to personalize and customize your event.

The focus is on you while involving your guests, so they feel like they are part of the celebration, rather than just observers on the sidelines. We are sure to have the best selections for you. Our music library is updated monthly to always maintain your most current favorites!

Be sure to check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/meganmusicthatmoves and my website at

www.MusicThatMoves.net

Music That Moves 1
Music That Moves 2

Shelby · Married on 09/02/2018

Incredible!!

Megan is LITERALLY THE BEST! I can’t say enough amazing things!!

She kept our crowd going ALL NIGHT!

Not only is she ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE at what she does, but she is also so professional! She helped coordinate how to make things easier for our rehearsal
    dinner as well!

She is super reliable, and easy to get in contact with!

I would recommend her to ANYONE! She has a forever client (and friend) in us!

Thank you Megan and Aaron for all of your amazing help making our wedding day one to remember!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Music That Moves 3
    Music That Moves 4
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 08/18/2018

Perfect Day!!!

Megan was the DJ for our wedding in August, and I can’t say enough amazing things about her!! She made our day so special, listened to all of our requests! We met twice before the big day, we went over specifics on how exactly I wanted each song played, she really listened to our wants/needs and gave us some helpful advice on how to introduce songs, etc. Megan was more like a coordinator, she made sure our entire wedding party was in sync, and knew exactly what was going on. She made sure to make special announcements about our guestbook, (she even passed it around to tables when she noticed people weren’t signing), our late night snacks, and even helped the photo booth coordinate. She made our day so smooth! Megan even helped us pass out the place cards to those whom forgot to grab them! She really was an asset to our day, highly recommended!!! Thank you Megan!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Megan and her team were INCREDIBLE!!!! She worked so well with the hall, no stone was left unturned, she went above and beyond for us. I can't recommend her enough. She fine-tunes everything to make it perfect for your big day! You will not be disappointed, call her today!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Music That Moves FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00

Real Weddings

• Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael
    Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Wedding Officiants

Music that Moves is my absolute favorite DJ to work with. From the moment your guests arrive at the ceremony until the last dance, Megan knows how to read the crowd and set the mood. She has the experience and professional grade equipment to deliver the soundtrack to your wedding day. Music that Moves has my strongest professional endorsement!

• Cary, 60013 See on map