Sounds Abound Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,395 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,395 Most Popular Price

Sounds Abound Entertainment is a Naperville, Illinois-based wedding DJ company. This business specializes in providing entertainment for life鈥檚 most cherished celebrations, creating unforgettable experiences for every client. Beginning with a consultation, the team gets to know you on a personal level, ensuring that your special day is everything you've always hoped for.

Sounds Abound Entertainment boasts a large collection of songs that couples can choose from when planning their wedding day. There is a wide spectrum of music genres available including country, electronic, and hip-hop. Sounds Abound Entertainment takes care of the delivery and setup of their services. In addition, they provide many event services for couples to choose from when customizing their day. The team understands the importance of a seamless experience, allowing clients to avail of a one-event-per-day policy, photo booth rentals, and uplighting.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,395

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$450

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Mei-lin
    Mei-Lin S. Married on 08/06/2022

Perfect Entertainment Team!

I found Sounds Abound through my venue's list of preferred vendors. They stood out to me because they provided both DJ services and a photo booth. They were prompt with communication, particularly through email, ever since I first inquired. I picked Tony Ho as my DJ after reading many positive reviews about him. I can definitely say I made the right choice! I felt like I was in good hands throughout the wedding process (he was always telling me things would go seamlessly) but I honestly wasn't sure how all the songs would work with timing (i.e. timing of entrances, would the song line up with when we were trying to do something, etc). All of the music was PERFECT, it truly felt as though every song was meant for exactly what it was planned for. I have several friends who have gotten married recently and some of their biggest complaints were about their DJ playing songs they didn't want, even when they were told not to play them. Not only did Tony do an excellent job following our playlist but he also kept people dancing all night! Tony and his assistant Doug, who helped at our photo booth, truly made everything relating to music and entertainment a breeze! Tony announced everything perfectly, from family and bridal party entrances to announcements about my late night snack table! He made sure all the important events (bouquet toss, garter toss, sparkler exit) happened before my photographers and videographers had to depart. There was even a semi-last minute change with our transportation for after the reception, and Tony made sure the last song and announcement for our shuttle happened before we had to depart. I would recommend Sounds Abound, Tony, and their team to everyone!

Sounds Abound Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and leaving us a review! We wish you both the best and want to say Thank You again for allowing us the opportunity to share in your special day! All the best. Your Sounds Abound Team
    Anne K. Married on 07/24/2022

Simply the BEST

Tony is the BEST DJ ever! We knew he was professional and great to work with from our first conversation. He put us right at ease with his knowledge and demeanor. ALL of the vendors that we worked with know Tony and adore him. I cannot speak highly enough of his services. He talked us through the process leading up to our wedding. On the day of the wedding, there was a change to the entrance music. A friend was supposed to play the guitar, but no longer could. Tony stepped right in and provided the perfect music without missing a beat. During dancing, he played all of the music we had asked for, he even rapped one of the songs himself! We also had a cultural piece to our celebration. We had an Indian drummer enter and play for awhile. We put Tony in touch with the drummer, and they worked together to provide the perfect atmosphere to start the party. EVERYBODY was on the dance floor thanks to Tony. He is the BEST!

• Jenny
    Jenny S. Married on 07/03/2022

Fantastic. Such a fun time with Tony Ho

Tony Ho was made for this. I couldn鈥檛 imagine having anyone else on our special day. He has been approachable and easy to contact prior to the wedding day. We called him a few times and bounced our ideas off of him and he was easy going, gave us the time and made the phone call experience enjoyable. His personality no doubt is what makes him perfect for this job and to have on the wedding day. He was professional all the way through. I loved that he was able to to communicate with me on the wedding day to keep me in the loop such as checking in with the last dance song. He even allowed me to dj for a bit ;) I would 100% recommended him to have for your event. My favorite part is that he takes to the time to read the audience and the bride and groom to get a feel for what they would appreciate and we don鈥檛 have to even say anything and he just took care of it for us. The groom and I ran out of time to provide a detailed list of music for our cocktail hour and dinner list but he filled in the rest for us and it was exactly what I would have planned

• illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Jessalyn & Thor
    51 photos 路 11/22/2019

Fred Fox Studios Fred Fox Studios Wedding Photographers

Ken and Kyle are awesome. You can not go wrong with Sounds Abounds.

Chicago's Pianist Kathie Nicolet Chicago's Pianist Kathie Nicolet Wedding Bands

For the finest in DJ entertainment - Call Sounds Abound. Professional and the best in Chicagoland - I have worked on many events with this great group. I consider Ken Overbey to be not only an exceptional vendor with exceptional services - but I consider him my friend, as well. For the best?? Call Ken.

We R One Weddings We R One Weddings Wedding Officiants

Kevin Vance is an awesome DJ & Master of Ceremonies. He took a quiet reception crowd of older guest and turned them into party animals. I had the pleasure of working with him for a wedding I officiated in May. I stayed for the reception and have seen hundreds of DJ's but I was quite impressed with this one. He kept the dance floor full and hopping. The guests, bride, groom and myself had a great time. I highly recommend this company for every celebration.

800 West 5th Avenue Ste 100C, Suite 15 Naperville, IL, 60563

Monday through Thursday 10am til 8pm Friday and Saturday 10am til 5pm Sunday 11am til 4pm
Location of (Sounds Abound Entertainment)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding