800 West 5th Avenue Ste 100C, Naperville, IL 60563 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sounds Abound Entertainment

Sounds Abound Entertainment is a Naperville, Illinois-based wedding DJ company. This business specializes in providing entertainment for life’s most cherished celebrations, creating unforgettable experiences for every client. Beginning with a consultation, the team gets to know you on a personal level, ensuring that your special day is everything you've always hoped for.

Sounds Abound Entertainment boasts a large collection of songs that couples can choose from when planning their wedding day. There is a wide spectrum of music genres available including country, electronic, and hip-hop. Sounds Abound Entertainment takes care of the delivery and setup of their services. In addition, they provide many event services for couples to choose from when customizing their day. The team understands the importance of a seamless experience, allowing clients to avail of a one-event-per-day policy, photo booth rentals, and uplighting.

Follow Sounds Abound Entertainment on

342b73c19d22779c 1528324837 2e2ddf90838d0748 1528324837743 4 291832 23738595162

312 Reviews for Sounds Abound Entertainment

Lori Bianco · Married on 10/10/2020

Great Service

I have to say that Sound Abound has a wonderful team and service. We booked Sound Abound a year in-advance to our wedding date for 10/10/20 and all the DJ's were taken. They where supportive and very helpful with all the changes that COVID presented. We went from the full package with photo booth with 175 guests to the very basic package with only 50 guests. The owner and his son was very helpful. They would call, text message and email us with suggestions, input on COVID wedding experiences and other similar matters. They were quick to respond and answer questions. They took time out of their personal schedules to provide support and deal with over demanding parents. They followed your music profile and if you cannot find a song or want to merge two songs together, Sound Abound can help you with that. Tony Ho was our DJ and he was so sweet and kind. I knew that Tony was a good match because we both love BPM music. All our guests and our wedding coordinator loved the music Tony selected. Even with the restriction of 50 guests due to COVID guideline, everyone danced and enjoyed themselves. Thank you to Kyle Overby and Tony Ho for all your support! Much Thanks, L and M. 10/10/2020 COVID success.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Nilsen · Married on 09/25/2020

Consultstion

Met with this company for a consultation. Incredibly professional, informational, and answered all questions. Their online system is wonderful

Sent on 07/17/2019

Samantha J Garcia · Married on 08/22/2020

Beyond thankful!

Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
    We dealt with Gregg when we first got a quote and booked. We adore him and he was just such a character and made us feel so welcomed. Due to covid we went through a change of dates and DJ's. We ended up with Tony Ho who is just amazing. I am NOT a dancer and he had me on the dance floor all night. He made sure all our details were correct and names were pronounced correctly. He even texted me afterwards to thank me and he is just the sweetest guy. I could not say better things!

Sent on 09/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sounds Abound Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1395
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

2 Real Weddings

• Fred Fox Studios Wedding Photographers

Ken and Kyle are awesome. You can not go wrong with Sounds Abounds.

• Chicago's Pianist Kathie Nicolet Wedding Bands

For the finest in DJ entertainment - Call Sounds Abound. Professional and the best in Chicagoland - I have worked on many events with this great group. I consider Ken Overbey to be not only an exceptional vendor with exceptional services - but I consider him my friend, as well. For the best?? Call Ken.

• We R One Weddings Wedding Officiants

Kevin Vance is an awesome DJ & Master of Ceremonies. He took a quiet reception crowd of older guest and turned them into party animals. I had the pleasure of working with him for a wedding I officiated in May. I stayed for the reception and have seen hundreds of DJ's but I was quite impressed with this one. He kept the dance floor full and hopping. The guests, bride, groom and myself had a great time. I highly recommend this company for every celebration.

• 800 West 5th Avenue Ste 100C, Suite 15 Naperville, IL, 60563 See on map
    6307181156 (Fax Number)
    Monday through Thursday 10am til 8pm Friday and Saturday 10am til 5pm Sunday 11am til 4pm
    Location of (Sounds Abound Entertainment)