This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Music selection
DJ quality
Unique party atmosphere

On WeddingWire since 2008

Sounds Abound Entertainment is a Naperville, Illinois-based wedding DJ company. This business specializes in providing entertainment for all of life's celebrations, creating unforgettable experiences for every client. Beginning with a consultation, the team gets to know you on a personal level, ensuring that your special day is everything you've envisioned.

Sounds Abound Entertainment boasts a large collection of songs that couples can choose from when planning their wedding day. There is a wide spectrum of music genres available, including country, electronic, and hip-hop. Sounds Abound Entertainment takes care of the delivery and setup of their services. In addition, they provide many event services for couples to choose from when customizing their day such as photo booth rentals and accent uplighting.

• Asian-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,495

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,495

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
98% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Sounds Abound received glowing reviews for their outstanding DJ services at various weddings. Reviewers praised DJs like Steve, Geoff, Keith, and Matt for their professionalism, music selection, and ability to keep guests dancing all night. Tony Ho and the Sounds Abound team were commended for their personalized playlists, seamless transitions, and infectious energy that created unforgettable wedding experiences. The team\'s responsiveness, organization, and attention to detail, as well as services like photo booths and uplighting, were highlighted as additional reasons for recommending them for weddings.

Review summary

Powered by AI

A
Abby M. Sent on 07/19/2024

Perfect DJ

Steve Drews was the PERFECT DJ for our event! He was organized, thoughtful, and full of energy throughout the entire day! Steve coordinated all audio, MC, and musical needs for our ceremony and reception with expertise! He met with us beforehand to go over all the details including song choices, audio equipment needs, name pronunciations, and the schedule of events, allowing for our wedding day to be stress free! Even with a lot of mixed tastes in music, he kept everyone on the dance floor and having a great time! We would recommend Steve and the team at Sounds Abound for any event!
M
Molly W. Sent on 07/08/2024

A Night We Will Always Remember Thanks to Sounds Abound

Our entire wedding was amazing, but the music with Sounds Abound for our reception stood out to us and all of our guests for being sensational! DJ Geoff was able to meet all of our special requests to make this night unforgettable. When planning our wedding, the music was something of great importance to us, and DJ Geoff exceeded all of our expectations. The dance floor was filled all night long, and my guests have repeatedly told my husband and I that they had so much fun dancing the night away! I would highly recommend utilizing Sounds Abound and DJ Geoff for your next event!
J
Jenn B. Sent on 07/02/2024
5 out of 5 rating

DJ Keith is a must have vendor for your wedding

We used DJ Keith from Sounds Abound, and he was the BEST DJ in every way. He was professional, dressed perfectly, sociable but not over sociable, gave me and my groom EVERYTHING we asked for, and was so nice. He communicated with us and asked questions when he needed to. He was a true DJ. He played the songs we wanted to hear, mixed, fed off the crowds response to the music, and kept us dancing until the very last song. I am a wedding coordinator and have worked with Sounds Abound DJ's many times, and they are not all good. However, Keith is the best! Ask for him and you will have exactly what you want in a DJ. I honestly cannot say enough good things about him. He made our night a celebration and made us beyond happy.
illustration message bubble

Team

Nicole Newman
Nicole Newman
Events Director

Nicole is our events Director and is here to help you plan the best party ever! She will be there to help you determine what you need, explain the packages, and walk you through the process to make it all happen. She has always worked in the customer service industry and understands the importance of clear communication and being prompt in following up. Nicole also has firsthand experience in the rolls we play on your special day to help guide you. Let us know how we can help carry out your wedding vision.

Fred Fox Studios Fred Fox Studios Wedding Photographers

Ken and Kyle are awesome. You can not go wrong with Sounds Abounds.

Chicago's Pianist Kathie Nicolet Chicago's Pianist Kathie Nicolet Wedding Bands

For the finest in DJ entertainment - Call Sounds Abound. Professional and the best in Chicagoland - I have worked on many events with this great group. I consider Ken Overbey to be not only an exceptional vendor with exceptional services - but I consider him my friend, as well. For the best?? Call Ken.

We R One Weddings We R One Weddings Wedding Officiants

Kevin Vance is an awesome DJ & Master of Ceremonies. He took a quiet reception crowd of older guest and turned them into party animals. I had the pleasure of working with him for a wedding I officiated in May. I stayed for the reception and have seen hundreds of DJ's but I was quite impressed with this one. He kept the dance floor full and hopping. The guests, bride, groom and myself had a great time. I highly recommend this company for every celebration.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding