Sounds Abound Entertainment Reviews

313 Reviews for Sounds Abound Entertainment

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/28/2020

Best DJ During Covid!!

When we started looking for a DJ, we checked out a number of places and their websites. What we really liked about Sounds Abound was that they were the only website we saw that had footage of their DJ's in action at other weddings. We got to see how they interacted with the crowds and the bride and groom, how they introduced the wedding party, and their personality while DJing. The whole Sounds Abound team was very accessible. They all worked together and we were able to talk to a few of their team members throughout our planning. They were all so very helpful. We ended up choosing Keith as our DJ, and did not regret it. He brought creative ideas with our Oscars wedding theme. The music selection he chose went perfect with everything we suggested and captured our taste of music with great flow. The venue that we used even requested their information to use for future events. We also had Kyle as the photobooth attendant and he was great with helping people use the photobooth. Everything worked great and we had such a great time with Sounds Abound. Would recommend Sounds Abound hands down.

Sent on 12/26/2020

Lori B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great Service

I have to say that Sound Abound has a wonderful team and service. We booked Sound Abound a year in-advance to our wedding date for 10/10/20 and all the DJ's were taken. They where supportive and very helpful with all the changes that COVID presented. We went from the full package with photo booth with 175 guests to the very basic package with only 50 guests. The owner and his son was very helpful. They would call, text message and email us with suggestions, input on COVID wedding experiences and other similar matters. They were quick to respond and answer questions. They took time out of their personal schedules to provide support and deal with over demanding parents. They followed your music profile and if you cannot find a song or want to merge two songs together, Sound Abound can help you with that. Tony Ho was our DJ and he was so sweet and kind. I knew that Tony was a good match because we both love BPM music. All our guests and our wedding coordinator loved the music Tony selected. Even with the restriction of 50 guests due to COVID guideline, everyone danced and enjoyed themselves. Thank you to Kyle Overby and Tony Ho for all your support! Much Thanks, L and M. 10/10/2020 COVID success.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah N. · Married on 09/25/2020

Consultstion

Met with this company for a consultation. Incredibly professional, informational, and answered all questions. Their online system is wonderful

Sent on 07/17/2019

Samantha G. · Married on 08/22/2020

Beyond thankful!

Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
    We dealt with Gregg when we first got a quote and booked. We adore him and he was just such a character and made us feel so welcomed. Due to covid we went through a change of dates and DJ's. We ended up with Tony Ho who is just amazing. I am NOT a dancer and he had me on the dance floor all night. He made sure all our details were correct and names were pronounced correctly. He even texted me afterwards to thank me and he is just the sweetest guy. I could not say better things!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Christine L. · Married on 03/14/2020

Sounds Abound Entertainment

Tony Ho was the DJ for our wedding last weekend and he was amazing! Throughout the whole process he was so helpful and attentive to what we wanted. There were people on the dance floor the whole night, and I received nothing but compliments from everyone who came. He truly helped make our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 03/21/2020

Bethany A. · Married on 01/11/2020

Keith was Incredible!

We hired Keith from Sounds Abound to DJ our wedding, and he was phenomenal! He was more than willing to help us and answer any questions we had about music leading up to our wedding (and we had a lot more questions than we anticipated having!). Not only did he play great music during dinner, but he read the crowd perfectly during dancing and did an amazing job at keeping everyone engaged throughout the night. Multiple guests commented on how amazing he was. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Hanna

Hanna N. · Married on 01/05/2020

Such a class act!!!

First let me say, my mother used this company for her wedding and it was a fantastic celebration! The DJ was perfectly timed with everything and did not make himself ‘too’ much of a presence. (I know we all hate it when a DJ makes it about himself). The DJ was able to keep the party going consistently all night!

Now, my personal experience with Sounds Abound… I scheduled them for my wedding, but that is now canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I emailed my DJ asking about their policy changes in response to the global situation. Later that SAME day I received a call from the company OWNER personally offering his condolences and empathy. The owner has handled this situation with the most CLASS and KINDNESS of any vendor yet! I will absolutely be booking them in the future for any other family party. I cannot speak enough about how impressed I am by their customer service and ethics.

Sent on 05/15/2020

Rachel · Married on 12/21/2019

DJ Tony Ho was the best!!

Tony Ho was THE BEST. He came highly recommended by a friend who got married and I am so glad we booked him. He is so much fun, personable and plays the best music! We had so many compliments about how our dance floor was packed from start to finish. Can't recommend Tony Ho enough!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Jessica W. · Married on 10/13/2019

Hire Tony Ho!

I was so pleased to hire DJ Tony Ho from Sounds Abound. He was an awesome DJ who played the songs I had requested to play. The awesome tunes kept me and my sisters on the dance floor the entire night! :) Go hire Tony!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 10/11/2019

Tony Ho was great

We had Tony Ho as our DJ and he was great. He was able to play just the variety of music we had asked for and kept all guests entertained. We never had an empty dance floor and every guest that stayed until the very least second of the night talked about how great it was to have the variety of music to keep them going.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Ryan V. · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Tony Ho is the Best!

Thank you, Sounds Abound and DJ Tony Ho for helping us have a perfect wedding. Everything went amazingly. DJ Tony Ho is the best!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica E. · Married on 09/28/2019

Non-stop dance party!

Our wedding coordinator recommended sounds abound for our wedding and they did not disappoint! We loved using the online planning tool to pre-plan our must play, please play, and do not play lists. Our DJ, Larry, stayed in contact with us to ensure everything was planned and perfect, made it a point to ensure he pronounced everyone’s name in the bridal party right (and we had 16 people in our bridal party), and kept the dance floor full and fun all night!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Ankica

Ankica J. · Married on 09/01/2019

Put your mind at ease and dance the night away!

Finding a DJ was the easiest part for our wedding. Sounds Abound hosted an event at their office where we got to meet all the DJs. Oddly, we chose a DJ that was not in that day but we had a chance to see his work in videos and to chat on the phone several times. Vincenzo was fantastic - the rest of the staff were great at handling the contracts and details. And the night of - Vincenzo was totally on top of keeping us on time, as well as flexible when dynamics popped up once in a while. He is incredibly sweet, and really kept the music flowing. We had a great crowd and he kept it lively until we closed the reception for the night!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • MKA5884

Morgan · Married on 08/24/2019

We booked a specific DJ with Sounds Abound because we had gone to a wedding that had one of the most fun, energetic dance floors we’d seen. We were so glad we ended up booking a large company like this because 9 days before the wedding we got a call from the owner that our DJ had become extremely ill and would be unable to do our wedding. We were lucky that there were still about 5 other DJs available, who had tons of experience. The new DJ we selected took time out of his schedule to meet with us the week of our wedding and completely put us at ease. Our original DJ also personally called us to apologize, which was very much appreciated especially given the horrible situation he was in. The owner of the company handled the situation great, giving us his personal cell phone number and always answered when I called. Even before this happened, the company was great about following up with us and making sure we didn’t need anything, and keeping us up to date with our timelines of when we need to pick all our music by, etc.

Our wedding ended up being AMAZING – Steve did such a fantastic job; our dance floor was completely packed the entire night. To the point where the last hour or so people were dancing around the dance floor because it was so full. We got so many compliments on how great the music was. We cannot thank him enough for making himself available to us!!

I’m writing this hopefully not scare you because this is obviously an extremely rare situation. But the point is that the company handled this unfortunate incident extremely well, and provided a backup that was just as good if not better than the DJ we originally booked. You cannot go wrong no matter which DJ you choose!! I now know of 3 weddings besides ours that have used Sounds Abound, and all have been absolutely great! None have had this situation occur :)

Sent on 07/12/2011
  • Bethany

Bethany M. · Married on 08/03/2019

5 Stars for Sounds Abound & Tony Ho

Tony Ho did an absolutely phenomenal job DJing our wedding! Following the reception, friends and family reached out to specifically compliment how perfectly our DJ read the room and kept people on the dance floor all night long.

Tony was incredibly professional and easy to work with through the process, always making himself available if we had any questions. Everything was perfectly coordinated to execute our vision for the evening to perfection.

We can't say enough good things about Tony and Sounds Abound.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 07/27/2019

Fun and professional!

Sounds Abound was amazing! We had Geoff as our DJ and he was awesome! Everyone was on the dance floor all night! I was very impressed with how accommodating he was with doing the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception since they were all in different areas at the venue. He helped keep everything on track along with our day of coordinator. The website is also easy to use to pick your must play songs, all of the first dances, and even songs that you do not want to be played. I truly enjoyed working with him and this company!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 07/13/2019

Tony Ho from Sounds Abound is the BEST!!!

We had Tony Ho from Sounds Abound DJ our wedding on July 13! I cannot say enough how wonderful he was to work with! He is so personable and easy to work with! He met with us before the big day to make sure everything was perfect! On the night of our wedding he kept the party going all night long! He even let my 6 year old godson help him DJ! We will definitely be recommending Tony to our friends and family!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Jennifer D. · Married on 07/13/2019

Highly Recommend Matt Ammons @ Sounds Abound

My husband and I had Matt Ammons from Sounds Abound as our DJ for our wedding in July 2019. We could not have been happier with our choice! Matt was easy to work with prior to and the day of the event. He navigated the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception perfectly making sure to highlight all of the important moments. Matt really helped keep our party going all night and we have received many compliments from our guests. We highly recommend Sounds Abound and especially DJ Matt Ammons.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

Would Recommend!

Sounds Abound had a great online planner that was easy to use and very helpful. They have an awesome Meet the DJ website to help you select your choice of DJ for your wedding. They will also meet with you in person or on the phone before your wedding to go over the timeline and song choices to make sure everyone is on the same page. Was a great company and we really liked our DJ Rufus!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa J. · Married on 06/21/2019

Brian was Amazing!

We had Brian DJ our wedding from Sounds abound and could not have been happier! There were a few last minute changes we had to make to the original spreadsheet we went over with him due to an illness & Brian made sure everything went smoothly. Our friends and family have been raving all weekend about the music and how awesome the DJ was. My little brother is very into music & Brian was chatting with him about DJING. Its really being so personable & fun that is rare to find these days. All of my close friends have used sounds abound for their weddings and we could not have been happier. Brian knew when to play the right songs at the right moments. He personally sent me a video of all of our close family & friends singing around us at the end of the night. Thank you so much for such a memorable night!

• Courtney

Courtney C. · Married on 06/09/2019

Everyone, and i mean everyone danced

I can not say enough wonderful things about Tony Ho and the company!!! They were so easy to work with and Tony Ho did a fantastic job. We got married about a month ago and our family and friends are still raving about how awesome he was!

Tony made our wedding night celebration a night to remember. When we spoke with him on a few days before our wedding, we only knew a few things but had a VERY open playlist. We told him we just want music that will get people of all ages on the dance floor. Let me tell you, he did just that! We had every member at our wedding come on the dance floor at least once! We even gave him confetti poppers to pop off when that timing was right on the dance floor. Again, let me tell you, he nailed it!!

Not only was music selection and DJing wonderful, Tony Ho did a fantastic job with transitions for our wedding night. There was not awkward pauses or switches between speeches, formal dances, introductions, etc. He was was phenomenal!

I would 100% recommend this company, especially Tony Ho for future events. You will NOT regret it.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

Best decision!

KYLE you were one of the BEST decisions we made at our wedding. I’ve never seen that many people on a dance floor at one time (including 7 guys ripping their pants during cotton eye joe/every time we touch) and have been getting endless texts about how iconic the dance floor was at our wedding!! From every age, the floor was consistently PACKED for hours to the point that to say hi to guests we had to hit up the middle of the dance floor. You knew how to take our requests and easily fit in similar songs to get the party going. You also knew the perfect sit and eat your dinner tunes. Thanks for making our wedding one I’ll never forget.

Sent on 06/10/2019

K · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent experience!

We had chosen to work with Sounds Abound (and specifically Gregg Eisel) after attending several weddings within my husband's family. We noticed that each wedding had a very different feel and all of them encapsulated the bride and groom wonderfully. We were initially concerned with how communication would work due to living out of state, but Gregg was awesome and made sure to reach out periodically as well as quick responses to any questions. We got slightly confused by their website, I definitely recommend going over the website with your DJ to ensure you complete all necessary forms (we forgot the important one!). Despite all of this, Gregg was helpful and so kind to us during our meeting. He helped us figure out ways to make our song list and entry music more unique to us and over all I believe that contributed to creating the desired vibe. Gregg was always contactable and worked hard to ensure that we had all of our musical needs met prior to the day of so there were no last minute questions. Gregg kept the timing of the night going smoothly and was able to read the crowd/play songs so that everyone could enjoy dancing. I am so grateful that we chose to work with Gregg and Sounds Abound!

• Jade

Jade · Married on 05/24/2019

Fun DJ who knows how to keep the floor moving!

Brian Keck was outstanding! He was polite, funny, organized and very light hearted. He gave us recommendations and would ask us before switching it up. We didn't really know what our last song was, and using our music taste, he recommended the most epic last song that just ended the night perfectly! (Bohemian Rhapsody!) He worked well with last minute changes and always seemed like he was having just as much fun! He kept us on schedule throughout the night and was so easy to work with. Their online forms are so easy and helpful! He even got videos of some of the best parts of the night, and I couldn't be more grateful that someone got it on video!! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely AWESOME company & DJ!

We booked Tony Ho from Sounds Abound to be the DJ for our wedding, and it was seriously one of the BEST decisions we made! Tony was INCREDIBLE! Throughout the planning process, he would check in with emails to see if there was anything we needed. He is so funny, sweet, and accomodating. Sounds Abound has an online planning tool where you can select must-play or do-not-play songs, as well as an unlimited amount of "Songs You Like" - Tony really took all this and ran with it, and absolutely NAILED our music style! From cocktail hour, to dinner, to the reception, he truly played songs that we loved and enjoyed. I had stressed out a lot about music during the planning process, only because my husband and I are such big music people and we really hoped that our "vibe" could be captured. Tony did not disappoint! Our dance floor was literally packed the ENTIRE night, up until the last song! He played music that everyone enjoyed, and made sure to throw in Salsa and Spanish music to honor my culture - it was such a blast! We have gotten so many compliments about our wedding and people have told us that they have never seen a dance floor as packed as ours! Thank you, Tony, for making our night one to remember! We will recommend you to all of our friends for their future weddings. :)