Grayslake, IL 60030 Map · Phone number

About Eminjayin Productions

We are a full service Family owned wedding photography and videography company.
We specialize in "Edgy" photography. If you want boring traditional wedding photography look somewhere else, if you want fun and edgy...give us a call!

Follow Eminjayin Productions on

Favs12052
Favs12053
Signature award winning shot
Reception dancing
Signature award winning shot Reception dancing
Signature series Image
windowDVDsm004
windowDVDsm044
The POWER of Love
The POWER of Love
The little ones can start dreaming of their own wedding.
The little ones can start dreaming of their own wedding.
ChrJoeK2447cropJBProT

41 Reviews for Eminjayin Productions

1 User photo

Eminjayin Productions 1

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Steve was great! We loved him from the minute we met him, it's easy to see his talent in his work but he is awesome person to boot! We love that he insists on doing engagement photos as well in order to get to know the couple before the wedding and we had a blast at that shoot too! On our wedding day, he was just awesome, the moment he arrived everyone was at ease and taking pictures was just so fun (and most of my bridal party HATES having their pictures taken). He made sure we got all of the important shots that I had on my list, got creative with how to shoot most of them and even got a shot of my first promotion in Brazilian jiu jitsu which was an awesome suprise added for the day and meant a lot to my husband and I (and I'm sure my BJJ coach). I could go on and on about how great and fun it is to work with Steve, but I'm just going to recommend he shoots your wedding instead, he's awesome.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kathryn · Married on 10/28/2017

Steve is the absolute BEST! I picked Steve and Valen Studios because I was worried that my fiancé and his buds wouldn't want to take a bunch of photos and would get grumpy quickly. I was looking for someone who had an infectious personality that could take charge of our bridal party without feeling like a drill sergeant, thus allowing us to get the photos I desperately wanted without upsetting the bridal party too much. Steve not only is an incredibly talented photographer (his portfolio can speak to that) but his personality makes him ideal to work with bridal parties. Steve is prompt, responsive, fun, and beyond talented. I loved all aspects of my wedding but Steve and Dean truly made the day over the top amazing, only photographers I will use from here on out! Thank you so incredibly much, I am extremely grateful!!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Dawn · Married on 09/25/2017

Steve was able to see us on VERY short notice and produce so many amazing pictures of my daughter we had a difficult time selecting the best - so we didn't! We picked four! He has a personality that puts children and their moms at ease. My daughter enjoyed the experience so much, she came home and taught my husband how to pose for a headshot ;) . We will definitely come back for more pictures. And you can't beat the convenient downtown Grayslake location.

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Eminjayin Productions 2

Eminjayin Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Grayslake, 60030 See on map
    7739084380 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only