Parkway Banquets Reviews

Parkway Banquets 6
Parkway Banquets 7

Debbie Miller · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Parkway Banquets

Jerry the owner of Parkway and his staff did an excellent job of making my daughters wedding so memorable.The excellent knowledge and planning they did made the wedding stress free and beautiful.The food was outstanding and the event was beautiful. I could not ask for a more beautiful wedding.Jerry helped us through everything. The venue is beautiful and the guests were still complimenting. I highly recommend Parkway.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Parkway Banquets's reply:

THANK YOU DEBBIE!!! We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Parkway Banquets with WeddingWire! These reviews mean so much to us. We're so glad we made you happy! Our wish is for a million happily every afters for your daughter and her new husband, and that you will ALL be back at Parkway for another special event in the future. Thank you again!

Nicholas · Married on 09/28/2019

Incredible!!!

What an amazing venue and an amazing staff! We had our wedding at parkway by the lake last Saturday and everything was perfect. Jerry and his staff are so professional and extremely helpful. They set everything up for the wedding including all your additional decorations. They make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. Even when I had a few minor hiccups, Cathy made sure that they were resolved quickly and without me or my wife having to worry about them. The food was equally as amazing. I’ve never heard so many compliments on a wedding venues food. My guests couldn’t stop commenting on it. After the wedding they made sure that all the left over food was packaged up and sent home with us! We had an amazing wedding and I would recommend Parkway Banquets to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Nick, we are overwhelmed with your kind words here. They mean so much to our entire staff!!! It was a GREAT DAY - for us, too!!! We couldn't be happier that we made you both so happy! And yes, "stuff" happens (like real flowers to be added to the wedding cake not being delivered by a florist...), but there is ALWAYS a way to take care of these things quickly, efficiently, and without drama. Our wish for both of you is for love and laughter that lasts a lifetime. Thank you again!!!

Krista · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly recommend

Our wedding was Friday September 6th 2019. Jerry, Cathy, Michelle and the crew were wonderful to work with. Everything looked beautiful. We didn’t have to worry about decor, they have a storage closet full of centerpieces. So much food and we got to take the leftovers home. Thankyou for helping us host our friends and family. I doubt you can find another venue that provides everything for a great price and treats you like family!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Parkway Banquets 8
    Parkway Banquets 9
    Parkway Banquets 10
    Parkway Banquets 11

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Krista! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NICE REVIEW!!! Yours was such a special wedding for us! We loved working with you both, and will miss all the planning we did together over this past year! We're so glad we made you both so happy. We hope you will have an occasion to come back again soon. Best wishes from the entire staff at Parkway Banquets for a happily ever after that lasts a lifetime!!!

Stephanie Temkin · Married on 09/01/2019

Best wedding venue

Wish I could rate parkway more than 5stars! Parkway was extremely reasonably priced with so much being included from the DJ, photographer, photo booth, centerpieces, chair covers/sashes, cake, having the ceremony there, Dessert table, chocolate fountain, and hor d’oeuvres etc. Jerry, Michelle, and Cathy were so wonderful they made me feel so special and comfortable and Michelle helped me calm my nerves. The also made all my guests feel so welcome and special. They made the whole process so easy. Everything was set up including the extra touch stuff (guest book, pictures, wedding favors) that we were able to drop off the night before and it all looked so beautiful. The food was super delicious and we did buffet style and had so many options of food. The service was amazing. The view of the lake outside was awesome. Also may sound weird but, don't know why I notice at other venues they all have old fashioned ugly carpets and parkway has nice plain carpets I like so much better and looks nicer. My guests are still talking about how perfect and wonderful everything was and my wedding was on September 1st. It’s obvious that they take a lot of pride in what they do at Parkway and they let you really decide on how you want things so it’s truly your day. It was such a simple stress free process. I can go on forever. I highly recommend Parkway Banquets.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Oh my gosh, Stephanie, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Wow, we're just blown away by your kind words here. We really DO love what we do, and we're so glad that you could tell. Our #1 goal is always to make you both happy, understand and carry out your vision for your day, and to provide excellence to your guests at a level second to none. The entire staff at Parkway Banquets wishes you all of the happiness and love that your hearts can hold. We hope you'l have an occasion to come back again soon!

Heather · Married on 07/27/2019

Stress free wedding planning!!!

From beginning to end, Jerry and the staff at Parkway were absolutely amazing! They are a one stop shop for weddings and I couldn't be happier with the result! My husband and I had our wedding on July 27th and it was perfect. Everything was taken care of for us. We could've just gotten dressed and shown up! That is how much Jerry will do for you! The food was absolutely to die for! We opted for the buffet and the left overs we got to take home were insane!!! Our package included everything and we didn't have to worry about paying this vendor and that vendor. Jerry took care of it all. Cathy replied to us very quickly through Facebook and via text whenever we had a question. Jerry was always flexible when it came to meeting with us (we live about an hour and 20 minutes from the venue). Michelle.... oh how amazing she was. She helped calm down the bride (me) and made sure my husband and I were taken care of all night. I couldn't have done a better job with the wedding if I had done it by myself. This team is amazing to work with and I will recommend them to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Kandace · Married on 06/15/2019

Summer wedding

Beautiful venue! Helpful staff! And of course amazing food!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Awww, to our beautiful bride we say THANK YOU, KANDACE!!! Our entire staff wishes you both a lifetime full of love and laughter!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2019

Fantastic Venue!

I had my wedding at Parkway last week. Everything was INCREDIBLE! We had a Beauty and the Beast themed wedding. The whole room looked so elegant and amazing. The food was fantastic, and there was more than enough for everyone to have seconds. The music was great and the venue simply looked amazing. Jerry, Cathy, and Michelle made sure everything looking awesome and make the night go 100% smooth. I would recommend this location for any bride.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Parkway Banquets 12
    Parkway Banquets 13
    Parkway Banquets 14

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Awww, Ashley, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! We had so much fun with the two of you and your guests!!! We are so glad we made you all so happy! Our entire Parkway Banquets staff wishes you a lifetime of happily ever afters. Can't wait to have you back again!!!

Doris Callos · Married on 10/28/2018

Fairytale reception because they really care

Jerry and his staff are the epitome of professionalism! We worried about nothing because they made sure we had no cause to. Everything from the ceremony through to the sweets table was outstanding. It was truly fairytale like with the beautifully decorated to the views of the serene lake.
    We used them 13 years ago for our anniversary party and knew we could trust and rely on Parkway to make it perfect and they did!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Doris, your words here mean so much to the entire staff at Parkway. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kind words here! What we do is never about us. It's about capturing the dream you have for the perfect wedding day. We look forward to having you back again for another event! Here's to a million happily ever afters!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding of my dreams

There aren't enough words in the world to explain how awesome Parkway Banquets is. We met Jerry after seeing a handful of halls and feeling stressed. It is hard now a days to find a hall for a decent price with everything you need included without feel ripped off. We loved his honesty and realness he brought to the table. He had the bells and whistle without charging a fortune. He made the process of finding a banquet all very calming. He works very hard to making sure you get what you want and really makes you feel like you matter.
    I am a very OCD gal and Jerry did his best to make me calm throughout the whole process. He gave us the opportunity to get updates on how the construction was coming along and after months of waiting it turned out to be beautiful. The Salon is the perfect place for a big wedding.
    On the day of our wedding, Jerry and his team were outstanding. Stephanie and Sondra were my life savers and helped me with the last minute things I needed done. They made sure that everything I wanted and needed were taken care of. The decorations were amazing, the ceremony was beautiful, the food was delicious, and reception was so much more. If you are looking for an amazing hall that doesn't charge you a fee for cake cutting, champagne toast, with amazing food and the best time of your life you have found your place. Parkway Banquets is the best place for a wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Ruthann · Married on 09/07/2018

As mother of the bride, I can say the staff of Parkway made planning this wedding a breeze. The choices were outstanding for decorations, photography, music and food. We live out of the area and had no difficulty with getting answers to our questions. We felt right at home in this beautiful venue. Parkway staff made every effort to make sure all our needs were met and we were satisfied. The whole event went off with out a single hitch. Kuddos to the whole staff. I would recommend Parkway for any event and not hesitate to return when given the chance.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Ruthann, we are so humbled by your words here! Thank you very much for your kind compliments!!! What we do is never about us. It's about embracing each couple's dreams for their big day, and doing our very best to carry that dream out to perfection. Our entire staff wishes your daughter and new son-in-law a lifetime of happily ever afters! .

Kimberly · Married on 09/02/2018

All our guests enjoyed the venue and continually mentioned how good the food and service was. Very accommodating to food allergies. Most of all us the bride and groom loved every minute and didn't have to worry about anything except having fun!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Thank you Kimberly! We are so glad we exceeded your expectations! We truly do love what we do, and we're so glad it shows. We hope you will come back for another event soon! Our entire staff wishes you a lifetime of happily ever afters.

Perla · Married on 09/01/2018

The new Salon venue is so beautiful! Jerry was very helpful and really made everything as stress free as possible! Stephanie was also very helpful with making sure the tables and centerpieces were exactly how we wanted them! Thank you Parkway Banquets for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Parkway Banquets 15
    Parkway Banquets 16
    Parkway Banquets 17
    Parkway Banquets 18
    Parkway Banquets 19

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Thank you so much, Perla! The pleasure was all ours We are so glad that we helped to make your day special! Our entire Parkway Banquets Salon staff wishes you many happy years together!

Erika · Married on 08/17/2018

It's every bride's dream to have her wedding day go by perfectly. Well, Jerry, Cathy, Michelle and the entire staff at Parkway made this possible for me and my now husband, Brian. Jerry is totally experienced to deal with everything that came our way from helping our officiant find his place, to making sure everyone knew their place at the rehearsal and ceremony. We're SO glad we chose Parkway. This was my perfect wedding, with such a beautiful venue on the lake. Plus, it wasn't stupid expensive. There's a package for every budget and we found out that worked with ours, with no hidden fees or surprises. We are recommending this venue to all our newly engaged friends. Love this place, you cannot go wrong with Parkway.

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Parkway Banquets 20

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Awww, Erika, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review for Parkway. It means so much to us! What we do is never about us. It is about first understanding, and then, embracing each couple's vision for their perfect wedding day. We are so happy to know that we achieved that for both of you. Our entire Parkway staff wishes you both a lifetime of happily ever after. And THANK YOU for sending this beautiful photo taken on Parkway's lakefront!

Laura · Married on 06/15/2018

All in all this is the best venue in our area! We were married on 6/15/18. Their packages really allow for a smooth and easy wedding planning process. They make the research and meetings a breeze! Jerry is definitely a very busy guy, but always makes the time to speak with you, get things done, and questions answered. Cathy and the bartender (Michelle I think is her name, and also way more than just a bartender) were amazing to work with! They all help put your nerves/thoughts/concerns at ease. Overall a HUGE thumbs up and my husband and I highly recommend Parkway!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Thank you Laura! There is nothing that makes us happier than when we make you both happy! Send us some photos when you get them back! We'd love to see them. We hope you'll have an occasion to come back and party with us again soon! Parkway Banquets wishes you both a lifetime of happily ever afters!!!

Emily · Married on 06/08/2018

Jerry and his team did an incredible job helping us plan the wedding of our dreams. His team helped answer all of our questions and were very nice and accommodating. Not only was service and setup great, the food was outstanding. Every part of my wedding was perfect thanks to Jerry, his team and vendors!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Emily! Thank you SO MUCH! The pleasure was truly all ours. We hope you will have an occasion to come back and see us! Send us pics when you get them! We wish you a lifetime of happily ever afters.

Angela · Married on 04/14/2018

Jerry, Michelle, Cathy and Parkway are the epitome of what customer service is truly supposed to be! They made myself, my groom, our families and friends feel like an extension of their family from the beginning of the process until the end of a fun celebration! My husband and I were married there on April 14th and we have already received several text msgs, calls, etc from our guests saying how impressed they were with the Parkway family. We would HIGHLY recommend Parkway!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Angela, gosh thank you SO MUCH! What matters most to all of us is that we made you both happy. We're so glad we did that! Please come back when you get your photos and share them with us. We'd love to see them! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness, and hope you'll have an occasion to come back and see us again soon :)

Dominic · event on 12/06/2017

We have held our Lions Christmas party here the last 2 years. Food, staff all excellent! Great value for the price!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Thank you, Dominic! We so appreciate your taking the time to review us here on Wedding Wire. The entire staff of Parkway Banquets wishes you and the Lions Club members a wonderful holiday season. Looking forward to seeing you again next year!

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

We recently had an event at Parkway and I have to say in this day and age it is sometimes hard to find people that just do the right thing for no other reason than because they know it is the right thing to do. Jerry the owner is just that guy! I am talking about the things that you wouldn't negotiate in a contract or think to ask about....that is the stuff that he makes sure is right for you and your special day. It's the feeling that you matter and that he just wants you to be happy...Stand up classy guy!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer, for your kind words here. We're so glad we made you happy! When you book an event with us, we work very hard to treat you the same way we would treat our own family. We're so glad we conveyed that to you. We're so appreciative that you taking the time to review us here. Thank you again!

Heather · Married on 11/26/2017

It was a pleasure working with Parkway for our event. Everything was perfect! They even order an extra special sunset for our day!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Awww, Heather! THANK YOU!!!! We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We had a GREAT time with your group! The entire staff at Parkway looks forward to having you all back again!

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

My (now) husband and I had our wedding at Parkway on 11/18! We had the best time! Everything was taken care of for us! We did not have to worry about a thing! The food was beyond amazing (apps, dinner, sweet table, and late night snack) and the decorations were beautiful! Jerry and Kathy were BEYOND helpful and I knew I could count on them!

They also have a list of preferred vendors...and that is the way to go!

We had a day that we will always remember! I highly recommend Parkway by the Lake Banquet Hall!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

We held our event at Parkway Banquets on October 7, 2017. The banquet hall is on a lake. The room and the view were so beautiful! The meal was delicious and Jerry Ming and the servers were so amazingly helpful and accommodating. Everything was perfect!!! I’m still getting compliments on it!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your kind words here! The entire staff at Parkway by the Lake, AKA Parkway Banquets, is so glad you're happy with the service we provided! We hope you'll have an occasion to come back again! We appreciate you :)

Andrea · Married on 08/30/2017

Jerry and his team took care of every single detail and helped me through the process for my sister in laws memorial. They are outstanding and I will use them for every event I have!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Hi Andrea, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Wedding Wire. We are so appreciative that you took the time to share your experience. We see our guests at some of the happiest, and sometimes, the most difficult times in their lives. You are never just another event to us - you matter. We're glad we conveyed that to you. Thanks again :)

Tammy · Married on 08/06/2017

Jerry catered our church homecoming - the food was awesome , on time and piping hot!
    Thanks Jerry you are the best

Sent on 10/30/2017

Parkway Banquets's reply:

Thank you, Tammy! We so appreciate you taking the time to to share your experience! And YES - Parkway Banquets can cater YOUR event, too, right to your door! Our catering prices are very inexpensive, and we can make just about anything you like!

Thank you so much for catering and helping us to make our wedding day the happiest day of our lives. When our original caterer closed shop 2 months before our wedding leaving us without, you jumped right in and repeatedly told us " Don't worry about anything, all that matters is you have the wedding of your dreams" and that's exactly what you provided. We are so happy we met you and will always count you as one of our lifetime friends from that day on. You are one of the most genuine and caring people in the world. A God given gift you truly have been blessed with and you use it to brighten the lives of everyone you come in contact with. Our menu "Amazing" your staff was on top of everything all night. We will recommend Parkway Banquets to everyone we know. We will never forget your service and how much it meant to our perfect day.
    Many Blessings,

Sent on 10/31/2016

Larry · Married on 08/05/2016

Great service and advice on what to expect.

Sent on 12/27/2016