I Wed Solutions Reviews

I Wed Solutions 1
I Wed Solutions 2

Abby Williams · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!

Literally such a rockstar!!!! Dan is fun, enagaging, and truly loves what he does. He does an awesome mix of music and is happy to work with whatever you want. He especially killed it with my father daughter dance and helping me pick music. Everyone from our wedding raved about the music and felt engaged with dan the whole time. Great price, great DJ, he made our night unforgettable.

Sent on 10/21/2018

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Your wedding was off the charts FUN!
    I had a great time! That little guy break dancing was so adorable!
    Congratulations,

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Dan was AMAZING!!! He was our DJ and officiant and was so supportive and helpful through the entire planning process, answered every question I had and I honestly cannot say enough good things about him. At the wedding he was extremely flexible and even though there were a lot of changes and additions to things he just rolled with it and didn't miss a thing. I've only heard great things about him from my wedding guests, heck, not only was Dan on the dance floor, even our florist and photographers were dancing with all of us! I highly recommend him to absolutely everyone!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. I had a great time at your wedding!!
    Congratulations.

Camille · Married on 07/15/2018

Dan was a great DJ for our wedding! Everyone loved him and we keep getting compliments on how great our DJ was. He went above and beyond his duty as a DJ and he helped us with our ceremony and made sure our reception ran smooth. Dan was also very response and happy to answer any question we had. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/24/2018

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Thank you for the nice words, I had a great time at your wedding as well!
    Congratulations!!

Cherie · Married on 06/23/2018

We had our Disney/Fairytale wedding on June 23, 2018 at IL State Beach. We met Dan at one of the bridal shows we attended and he came highly recommended. Once we talked to him and went to see him at the studio, we knew we wanted him to officiate the wedding and be our DJ. Dan was so awesome. He was so patient and helpful in picking out the ceremony music, first song, etc. He also helped me write our Disney vows which were absolutely perfect.
    Dan was not only our DJ but also was the Master of Ceremonies. He had everything running like clockwork along with our Day of Coordinator. The dance floor was always full and we got so many compliments from our guests. He became part of the wedding from getting everyone on the dance floor to teaching line dancing. Dan and his brother Steve (our photographer) even did an amazing dance together that everyone loved. He was having a blast and everyone could tell that he was the best at what he does. He is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
    If anyone is looking for an officiant and/ or DJ for your wedding...look no further. Honestly…you won’t be disappointed. Dan from I Wed Solutions DJ Service is your guy. If we could rate him 10 stars we would. Our Dream Wedding Team became like family to us…they are all amazing.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    I Wed Solutions 3
    I Wed Solutions 4

sarah · Married on 06/01/2018

I found Dan through my best friend. He did her wedding and he was amazing! That made me even more comfortable with choosing him. He is easy to talk to and truly wants your wedding to be prefect. He will help you with anything and gives you outlines to help make sure you get all the music you need for your big day. He is super responsive and will help with any questions you may have. I let Dan take control of a lot of the music because he has done this so many times and it just took so much pressure off of me which is always a plus! So many of our guests told us how fun our wedding was and how amazing it was that he was able to read the crowd to keep everyone dancing! My Husband and I truly had the best time and we are so thankful to Dan for that. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/12/2018

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Thank you for the great review!
    I had a blast at your wedding!!

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

Dan is the only DJ you should ever consider using. He was incredible! He did music for our ceremony and kept the night going DJ'ing our reception. He did a fantastic job taking our music tastes and making the night so much fun! He even jumped out on the dance floor and danced with us. We had many comments that our wedding was one of the best ones they have been to and we owe it all to Dan! He kept us updated with what was happening during the night and everything was perfect and fun! We had someone close to us get ordained to marry us so we did not use Dan for those needs, but he went above and beyond to take her aside and look over her ceremony before the wedding. He is an amazing guy and the best DJ around! :]

Sent on 10/12/2017

Thank you!
    I had a blast at your wedding!
    Congratulations!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2017

Kate was our officiant and we could not have been more happy with how the entire process went! She was super friendly, truly knew exactly what she was doing, and was a true professional. She helped us with the entire ceremony planning process and found ways to incorporate all of the little things we decided we wanted to do. She made sure everything went smoothly and made our day awesome. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Congratulations!
    Thank you for the review... I agree, Kate is the best!
    - Dan

Colin · Married on 04/07/2017

Dan made my wedding an absolute success!  Everyone was dancing, having a great time, the dance floor was filled the entire night, and he did such a wonderful job moving my bride and I along with the dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss and garter toss.  He did a Skype video call with us a few days before the wedding, at our convenience, just to make sure everything was going smoothly, where has was able to help us fill in some song gaps (garter toss and bouquet toss).  Dan looked professional, acted professional, and entertained all of my guests with great music, and a few dance specials including teaching people how to do the wobble, and Dan did this amazingly fun double-dutch routine, which everyone participated and enjoyed! My guests raved about how fun my wedding was days after! I fully recommend Dan for anyone who is looking for a professional DJ that will make your night memorable and fun!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Meghan · Married on 03/25/2017

Dan is amazing and I love him! He played all the right music at all the right times and he joined in with the dancing and made everyone enjoy their evening! He knew where everyone needed to be and when they needed to be there! He was also our officiant and he rocked that too!!! He was there for us every step of the way! Thank you so much Dan!!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

JT · Married on 07/30/2016

Dan Neilson/I Wed Solutions made the planning process easier by offering both officiant and DJ services. We used both and were quite pleased. Dan performed a beautiful and meaningful ceremony and made us feel comfortable. During the reception, he kept things moving along in a timely manner and even went above and beyond his DJ duties at the end of the night. Guests even asked if Dan was our wedding planner. Our special day was due in large part to Dan and I Wed Solutions.

Sent on 08/05/2016
  • OttersHavingFun

Arielle and Mike · Married on 03/12/2016

Dan was the DJ at our wedding reception and he did an amazing job. He provided the uplighting for our reception space and it looked awesome. He did a great job keeping the party going all night long. He really read our crowd well and played exactly the right songs. He was easy to work with and we are so glad he was recommended to us.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Thanks guys!!

Ana · Married on 02/06/2016

I recommend dan 100%. He was truly the best dj we could have asked for. He played everything we wanted and more. The one thing that made it even better was he took the stress out of everything and made it go smoothly with timing of it all. If you have to choose between him or someone else. Go with him you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Thanks for the review!
    I had a great time at your wedding!
    Best wishes.

Cayla · Married on 09/05/2015

Dan from I Wed Solutions far exceeded all of my husband and my expectations!!! I can't even begin to explain how many compliments we got from family and friends throughout the night and the days following! We booked Dan as our officiant and our DJ for our wedding. First of all, he is super affordable, but more importantly, he was extremely easy to work with, quickly responded to all emails, and was there with us each step of the way leading up to the wedding. His sense of humor made the wedding ceremony laid back and easy going, which was exactly what we wanted! He has a true talent for throwing a great dance party! He even got out on the dance floor and danced with everyone! His background in banquets proved tremendously helpful when it came to timing throughout the night, including ensuring the meals were still hot when they got to the tables. The night was beyond perfect and it had a lot to do with Dan. We would without a doubt recommend Dan to all our family and friends and will definitely call him for all of our future DJ needs! THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY SO SPECIAL DAN!! -Cayla and John

Sent on 09/09/2015

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Thanks!! I had a great night too!

Katie · Married on 08/28/2015

Dan was super professional and worked with us throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding day. He did both our ceremony and reception. The ceremony was absolutely perfect - he played every song I requested with perfectly smooth transitions. The reception was awesome- he played all of our songs for the wedding party entrance and ours, along with the cake cutting song and all special dances. We had 95% (the other 5 % were over the age of 80) of guests on the dance floor the entire night-he rocked it and people had the best time. I would hire him again for other events because he knows how to work the crowd and keep everyone dancing until 1am - we would have kept going, but the venue was closing :) He also did our up lighting and has the best deal in town - it turned out beautiful!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - can't say enough positive things!

Sent on 09/01/2015

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Thank you!! your wedding was so fun!

We used this company for our officiant and our DJ and were very pleased. We met with Dan, who happened to be busy on the date of our wedding, but referred us to some other great people. Kate was our officiant and did a wonderful job. We met with her once before the ceremony to talk to her about what we wanted. She was really great working with us and making the ceremony what we wanted. We did a unity tree. We had some ideas about how we wanted that to go, but she was great about tweaking it for us and making it flow with the rest of the ceremony. She also helped guide things along during the stressful beginnings of the ceremony. We were so happy with her!!

We also used DJ Eddie, who was amazing. We were so happy we chose him for our wedding day. We gave him a lot of direction for the songs before/during the ceremony and then at the cocktail hour. We didn’t get around to giving him a list for the reception, but he did a wonderful job. We wanted some salsa music, and he actually got up and sung the lyrics, which was a pretty cool touch. We didn’t want certain wedding songs like macarena, electric slide, etc played. When a guest requested one, he actually asked us before playing it. He kept everyone dancing all night long! We were sooo happy with him!

Sent on 10/08/2015

We loved Dan! He is awesome and went above and beyond for us on our wedding night! We are so grateful to him and would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Sara · Married on 05/15/2015

Dan is an amazing minister and DJ. He married and was the DJ at our wedding and the dance floor did not go un-danced. You'd be lucky to have Dan be a part of the your wedding vendors!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Randall · Married on 01/17/2015

Dan was extremely easy and enjoyable to work with. He was very flexible and had a great handle on what to do. He was also easy to communicate with.

The night of the wedding he was ON POINT! He was able to read the crowd super well, and kept the night moving. He played music we requested, as well as just "what felt right" for the crowd. I cannot stress how well Dan handled the whole night.

A DJ can absolutely make or break your party/wedding/reception, I can soundly say that Dan's services are 101% worth the price, or any price for that matter. If you are still looking for a DJ - do yourself and all your guests a favor, Hire Dan.

Sent on 12/15/2015

I Wed Solutions's reply:

Thanks, That was great!! I had a blast at your wedding, thanks for having me!!

Lisa · Married on 11/08/2014

Dan was great! We are country music fans and he tried as much as possible to incorporate the music into our reception without slowing down the dance floor. From the minute dancing started there were always people out on the dance floor. He was great with keeping a mix of music to cater to everyone's taste.

Sent on 11/22/2014
  • User4600839 · event on 10/19/2014

Dan is an outstanding DJ. He's communicative, has every song you can want, makes changes on the fly and his pricing is excellent.

If you are looking for an "all purpose" DJ--Dan is your man.

(And he can also do magic!!)

Carolyn · Married on 10/05/2014

Even though the wedding had a very interesting mix of people, he was able to keep them ALL dancing! Now that's talent! We received countless compliments on our choice of DJ. If you are looking for someone to ensure everyone is having a great time, Dan is your guy. I can't tell you how great it felt for so many people to say what a great time they had. I even had a few say it was the most fun wedding they have been to in a long time. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Christine · Married on 07/20/2014

Dan is a joy to work with.
    We had Dan perform the ceremony, and loved every minute.
    He is a great DJ and can keep you dancing.
    If you book with Dan, ask about the butterflies at Robyn's wedding.
    Could not have been happier.

Robyn · Married on 07/20/2014

He was absolutely the best officiant and DJ. He took the time to get to know my husband and I to provide the best service. We could not of been happier with the services we received.

Kevin · Married on 06/14/2014

Dan was our MC and DJ at our wedding reception helping to ensure everything went as planned. Everyone had a great time dancing and listening to the music - it was definitely a party on the dance floor. The lighting he provided created a nice ambiance too. Hire Dan and your guests will be sure to have a great time because he's approachable, personable, and easy to work with during your special occasion.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Shannon · Married on 02/22/2014

I wish I could give Dan more than 5 Stars!!! He was an absolute pleasure to work with. He helped to make our wedding day a day we will never forget. Dan first officiated our ceremony, he worked closely with us to personalize our vows and ensure the ceremony was unique, personalized, sincere and romantic! He then moved seamlessly into the reception and helped our guests too as well. Throughout the evening Dan held true to his promise and kept everything moving along. He even helped behind the scenes, coordinating with our photographer for all the best pictures! Dan had worked with us in advance to obtain song lists and determine our taste in music, the playlist he put together was perfect! It was evident that Dan knew how to "work the crowd" and kept the party going with a full dance floor all night long! We sincerely appreciate everything that Dan did for us and would highly recommend him for any event. We can't thank you enough, Dan, for making this the most memorable day of our lives!