Sarah Kathleen Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Package Price

Sarah Kathleen Events is a wedding planning and event design company based in Aurora, Illinois. Company owner and lead planner Sarah established her company in 2015, and she and her team have been creating magical wedding celebrations ever since. These talented professionals are dedicated to creating stress-free, perfectly planned wedding events for all.

Sarah Kathleen Events offers day-of coordination, full planning, and design services. Each package has been expertly curated to give couples the assistance required to bring their wedding day vision to life. This company also offers 3D Event Visualizations, using architectural-grade software to bring your vision to life before your eyes. Using this technology, Sarah Kathleen Events can duplicate your chosen venue and create your design and layout, down to the finest detail. This option provides invaluable insight into how your dream day will look, while you still have time to change your mind. Additional services offered by Sarah Kathleen Events include:

• Additional coordinators
  • Unlimited communication
  • Budget management
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timeline creation
  • Invitation and menu assistance
  • Wedding day emergency kit
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Margaret C. Married on 07/23/2022

Fantastic!

My daughter’s planner was Luis Reveles this past weekend and I do not have enough words to express my appreciation for him. His professionalism, attentive to ALL details and the care he takes to address all issues is above and beyond. He made my day a stress free day and one I was able to truly enjoy! Thank you Luis!
    Monica D. Married on 07/09/2022

Best Wedding Day thanks to Sarah Kathleen Events

Working with Sarah Kathleen Events was one of the best decisions I made in regards to planning my wedding day. We worked with Jody, who was on top of every detail! She was highly professional and an absolute joy to work with. I was able to enjoy my wedding day knowing she has things under control. She did not miss a beat! I HIGHLY recommend hiring Sarah Kathleen Events to assist with your wedding/event coordinating!
  • Taylor
    Taylor R. Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We recommend Sarah Kathleen Events!

Working with Sarah Kathleen Events (SKE) was one of the best decisions we’ve made for our wedding!

We originally met our day-of coordinator, Kara, at our venue Arrowhead Golf Club in early 2020. As a preferred vendor of Arrowhead’s, the SKE team was very familiar with the space and their protocols, so after our consultation with Kara, we knew they’d be the best vendor to work with. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we pushed our wedding to 2022, and Kara was able to accommodate our changes every step of the way.

SKE provided us several spreadsheets to organize our event details and better plan everything out. This included a vendor contact information form, guest and meal counts for tables during the reception, and an inventory sheet detailing all the décor to be used for our event. About two months before our wedding, we had a larger planning meeting with Kara where we confirmed our vendors, drafted a timeline, and discussed other details for us to consider for our event. Leading up to the big day, Kara continually reached out to us to see if we had any questions and to ensure everything was going well.

Our wedding wouldn’t have gone as smoothly as it did without Kara! She attended the rehearsal the day before and arrived right on time the day of. Prior to the ceremony, she was a big help in having our flowers delivered to our hotel rooms, working with our photographers to ensure we were sticking to our timeline, and helping transport last-minute items from our hotel to Arrowhead. During the event, she continually checked in with us to see if we needed anything and kindly assisted my mom and bridesmaids with the bustle of my dress. As the reception was ending, she helped load décor and leftovers into our vehicles and patiently waited with us while we dealt with an unforeseen shuttle issue. Everything was set up and run in a cool, calm, and collected manner, and it was thanks to Kara!

We greatly appreciate the assistance and support Kara was able to provide on our special day. We highly recommend her and Sarah Kathleen Events for planning your wedding!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Fabbrini's Flowers Fabbrini's Flowers Wedding Florists

Sarah is a well organized event planner and I have seen her in action several times. Sarah is a fast thinking and is able to shift on the fly, she has many good ideas. the best endorsement I could give her is that after seeing her work I introduced her to some friends that actually used her service.

Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Wedding Officiants

This is one of the most sought after wedding planning/coordinating teams in the Chicago area. With their experience and know-how, you can trust your big day to SKE. As a wedding officiant I always enjoy working with professionals to lead our vendor teams. The planners and coordinators at Sarah Kathleen Events are just those kinds of leaders.

2327 Majestic Prince Aurora, IL, 60538
Location of (Sarah Kathleen Events)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding