Sarah Kathleen Events Reviews

Sarah Kathleen Events 6
Sarah Kathleen Events 7

Clubhouse · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Great Experience!

Sarah led our styled shoot and did a great job. She was patient and pulled the whole project together. She has offered valuable insight into the wedding space and we are glad we have a great partner in the future to work with.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Sue E · Married on 07/13/2019

Professional, attentive, patient, prompt, made our day perfect

Sarah assisted professionally in every way possible for my daughter's wedding. She wears 'many hats' such as seamstress, counselor, decorator, emergency florist, dry cleaner (steamer), tear down expert, packed our car with all decorations so we could enjoy every dance including the last one of the evening. Every bride (& the family) needs Sarah at their event. Pictures went perfectly and all the details flowed on my daughter's timeline to a T. Sarah's no -worry personality is a must for every bride out there!!! Thank you Sarah, you truly have a gift as an event planner/organizer.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Stevie

Stevie · Married on 05/25/2019

Sarah is the best!!!!!

Where do I even start with this?!?! My husband Kevin and I just got married a few months ago and I am still in awe of how perfect the day went. The planning process was SO simple because of Sarah and all of her recommendations about everything. Almost every single vendor we came into contact with talked about how we were the most calm and non stressed out couple they have worked with and I can truly say it was because of Sarah. Any time I was stressed out about anything, all I had to do was text her or email her and she would almost always immediately get back to me while answering my (almost daily, definitely annoying) questions and reassuring me at the same time. Our wedding DEFINITELY would have been a complete disaster without her and I could go on and on about how amazing her and her team are. They were by our side through everything on the day of the wedding and Luis had everything I needed last minute, even when we were taking pictures and I needed chapstick :) I can't thank Sarah and her team enough for making our wedding day the best day of my life.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Jables

Jenny · Married on 05/04/2019

Sarah is amazing

My now husband recommended we look into day of coordinators early on in our planning process. He knew if our moms are relaxed day of then we will be too.

We searched so many coordinators online and met with several in person. We are so grateful to have found Sarah from Sarah Kathleen Events. She does SOOOO much more than only coordinate the wedding day. (Which is so much work in itself!) She was extremely helpful even before we hired her and was in contact and readily available to provide advice and help answer any questions along the way. We met 6 weeks out to review the day of plans and details. Then leading up to the wedding day she took care of ALL of the work contacting our other vendors to confirm details with them and coordinating day of timeline and arrival/delivery times. She ran our rehearsal the night before and her and her intern did an amazing job keeping everything (and everyone) on time the day of the wedding. Our biggest concern was to make sure we run on time so we could maximize the dance and party time with our band and she delivered as promised.

She is worth so much more than what she charges and even if you have a site/event coordinator through your venue like we did, I would absolutely hire Sarah as she was such a stress reliever leading up to the wedding day and for setting up and cleaning up all of the ceremony and reception decor. She did so much work for us that helped us stay focused on relaxing and enjoying such an important day for us and our families.

She is so professional, friendly, talented and efficient.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Sarah Kathleen Events 12
    Sarah Kathleen Events 13

Judy Zayed · Married on 10/27/2018

One word-Flawless

All the above! Sarah and her team made sure everything was flowing properly and done in a timely manner! Her professionalism and work quality not only shows during the process but when you see everything put together the day of! Sarah values her work and her clients and treats their important day as her own. Thank you for such a flawless day! We can’t thank you enough!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Catherine · Married on 10/20/2018

My fiancé and I were looking for someone to help us find a venue in the Chicago-land area and then for additional wedding planning needs. We currently live in North Carolina and were debating if we wanted to head back home or have the wedding here. We reached out to Sarah to see if she would be able to help and give us recommendations. She quickly got back to us and did not hesitate to offer us her professional opinion and insight! She was so helpful! We ultimately determined it would simply be easier for us to plan everything where we were living in NC.
    If we had chosen to be back in Chicago-land area, I would have chosen Sarah in a heartbeat. She was so helpful and willing to give us all the time she could. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone willing to go the extra mile for your special day!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Stacey

Stacey Caplan · Married on 10/20/2018

Alyssa is amazing!

Alyssa was AMAZING. She went so above and beyond what we expected from a day of coordinator, and our wedding day was absolutely perfect and flawless! Alyssa is impeccably organized, so personable, and beyond helpful. On our wedding day, she remained so calm and professional while also being so kind and friendly to my husband and I, our family, and our bridal party. Before the wedding day, she helped with so many small details that we never would have thought about, and was always there for me when I had questions. She even designed and printed our gorgeous programs and place cards so we wouldn't have to worry about them! We can't stop raving about Alyssa, and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner or day-of-coordinator!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2018

Everyone stop what you're doing and book this incredible woman!!!!!! Any expectations you may have she will far exceed them! She was my God send on my wedding day, 9/28/18. I was able to be present and in the moment and not worry about anything because Sarah was there every step of the way. She seriously is incredible at what she does but she is also so sweet and funny. Sarah, I appreciate everything you did for Walter and I on our wedding day. You made our day incredible and couldn't be more thankful for you and Luis! I absolutely recommend Sarah and her team to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Missy · Married on 09/23/2018

Sarah was the backbone of our wedding. We truly could not have done it without her. She helped us find and hire several of our vendors, including some last minute changes. She talked to us on an almost daily basis, checking in, lowering our stress levels, and contacting everyone to make sure we're all on the same page. Her timeline was great, and allowed room for changes. Sarah was always on top of her game, even skyped us for a video meeting when she was sick. Sarah is insanely organized, no detail will slip past her. We couldn’t have achieved our vision without her.

She's incredible, and you should hire her today. She made it seem like we were her only client, even though she had lots. She’s super friendly and you can tell she’s very passionate about planning. Luis was also there to help on our wedding day. He’s just as great!

I can't stress enough how wonderful she really is. Her service is affordable, and worth every cent.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Anne · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved working with Alyssa from Sarah Kathleen Events. She was involved with the process from start to finish and the price is phenomenal compared to other wedding coordinators I looked at in the Chicago area. I could not have gone through my wedding day as smoothly as I did without the assistance from her. Right off the bat she helped me start managing my budget and creating this amazing timeline that I would not have ever had the time to do on my own. I wouldn’t have even known where to start if I didn’t have her! Right before the wedding she reached out to all of my vendors and was the main point of contact from there on which was a huge help! She was very organized and she gained our trust enough that day of we gave her the tips for our vendors to hand out and she was continually collecting cards from guests and going up and down putting them in our hotel suite. She even cleaned and organized our hotel suite after 10 bridesmaids were in it getting ready morning of which was above and beyond what she needed to do! Thank you Alyssa!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Barbara · Married on 08/11/2018

Working with Sarah Kathleen Events was wonderful. Sarah and Lorraine made the wedding day perfect. Even the rain an hour before the ceremony was to begin was handled with poise and professionalism as the ceremony had to be moved indoors. I would highly recommend Sarah Kathleen Events.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

What a great experience!! From start to finish Sarah Kathleen events helped us through each step of the planning process! The day if the wedding went so smoothly thanks to their guidance and support! We couldn’t be more pleased with how everything turned out! Our coordinator Kylee was so on top of everything even then vendors were raving about her!! Best choice we could have made! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Val · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with both Luis and Sarah for our wedding. They were both wonderful and we could not have imagined our day without them by our sides. One of the most important things for us was having peace of mind when it came to the day of our wedding day and Luis and Sarah gave us just that. We had family members and guests asking us for their information because of how helpful and seamless they made the day go. Our wedding day was perfect and we would really like to attribute a lot of that to those two. This is a quality team and could not recommend them anymore than we do!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Dena · Married on 05/12/2018

Incredible experience working with Sarah. Enough cannot be said. Extremely helpful, quick response time, very experienced. The day would not have gone so well without her. She went above and beyond. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

Hiring Sarah was one of the best wedding decisions we made--we were able to completely enjoy our day without having to worry about any of the logistics. Sarah kept us organized, provided great advice leading up to the big day, recommended our DJ to us, and was overall amazing. Our wedding was perfect--no drama, perfectly on schedule, perfectly decorated, etc., and I'm sure that wouldn't have been the case without the help of her and her assistant, Luis.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Braden · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired Sarah to help with day of coordinating. Little did we know, that meant she would be at several planning meetings months before the wedding so she was aware of everything that needed to be done. It was an incredible value, and I would have paid 5x what we actually paid. It was the best decision we made.

Sent on 10/07/2018

MaryKate · Married on 04/07/2018

Sarah and Kylee are absolute angels. My husband and I were very indifferent about hiring someone for day of coordinating services, but honestly, could not be happier with our decision to do so. The big factor of why we chose SKE (Sarah Kathleen Events) was because all of our decorations needed to be removed from our venue the night of the wedding. Sarah did just that, and then some! She made sure our vendors were on the same page as us (and the other vendors), ensured a timely manner for the rehearsal, as well as ensured that we stayed on track for the day of services. I would seriously recommend SKE to any bride who actually wants to enjoy her wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Erica · Married on 03/17/2018

My husband and I needed a day of wedding coordinator for our March17th, 2018. We met with Sarah and Leena. Both women were extremely sweet and assured me SKE would handle everything the day of my wedding. Leena and a gentleman named Luis were my coordinators for my big day. From the beginning of the day until the end, I literally did not have to worry about anything because both made sure everything was well taken care. From coordinating with the vendors to the Church and venue setup, everything was perfect! I am grateful to SKE for going above and beyond on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 10/20/2017

We worked with Alyssa and she was absolutely fabulous! From day one, she was responsive and gave us ideas when we weren't sure what to do. She answered texts and was open to meeting whenever. She even decorated the arch for our ceremony with Luis's assistance during our rehearsal dinner. On the day of the wedding, she was very easy to reach and handled any last minute things we needed. She was friendly and funny and we loved hanging out with her. I would recommend her service to everyone!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Sarah Kathleen Events 20
    Sarah Kathleen Events 21
    Sarah Kathleen Events 22

Robert · Married on 10/13/2017

Simply the Best!!!! Sarah and her staff made our day the most amazing time of our lives. She is professional, knowledgeable and extremely hands on. We don't plan on getting married again but will use her services for other events and parties we will throw later in our lives. Thank you again for letting us get to enjoy our day and making it an unforgettable one.
    -The Sujaks

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jon · Married on 10/13/2017

I’ve had the distinct pleasure of working with Sarah of Sarah Kathleen Events on several occasions. The first few times were back when she planned my company’s annual conferences. She put together every last detail and took into consideration what the attendees would enjoy. Between group outings to sporting events, team building activities, and menu options for each meal, she put a lot of thought into what we’d like. All throughout the process, she was professional, thorough, and nothing but courteous and considerate to everyone there.
    Most recently, I worked with her on a wedding that was at my workplace, a local hotel that hosted the ceremony and reception for the happy couple, and she was the wedding planner. Sarah, along with her extremely attentive and equally creative staff (Louis and Loraine), once again used her creative talents and professional intuition and planned a spectacular, elegant party that everyone enjoyed. She worked hard to cater to the bridal party and guests’ needs and also worked in tandem with the hotel staff to make sure everyone was in the know.
    Overall, I highly recommend Sarah Kathleen Events for the work that they do. Between their work with high-stress corporate events and beautiful, memorable weddings, Sarah and her team are an extremely talented group of individuals that pay attention to what you want and execute that with the utmost professionalism and creativity.

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Sarah Kathleen Events 23
    Sarah Kathleen Events 24

Nikki · Married on 10/07/2017

If you are planning a wedding, you NEED to hire Sarah, and right now! I hired her about 3 months before my wedding and I wish I would have thought to when I started, she did everything from vendor coordination to designing menu cards and ceremony programs and everything in between! From the first time I met Sarah I knew she would be great as she calmed my nerves about the Reception Venue drama that was going on immediately. Sarah and her team were so efficient that by the time I thought of something on the day of it was already done. They were such a pleasure to have with us on our wedding day and made everyone feel so comfortable with all the stress and nerves going on. Having her and her team there on my wedding day allowed us to enjoy the day without worrying about what was going to happen next or the little details you don't realize go into set up and taking down. Sarah also was a huge help in talking to all my vendors as the day approached which took a lot of stress off of me and the other things I had to get done! She also found me great deals on vendors when last minute I realized I needed a draping back drop for our head table! She was even there to help one of my guests when her dress broke! Anything I asked her to help with or take care of it was done above and beyond what I asked. She also does AWESOME 3D renditions of your venue which was so cool and helpful when picking decor and seeing how the room would be put together. HIRE HER NOW, I couldn't recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Corie · Married on 09/23/2017

It was THE BEST decision to hire Sarah Kathleen Events for our wedding. Believe me, you need a wedding coordinator, and you need Sarah. My husband and I were both very involved in all the little details of our wedding and perhaps our only regret is that we didn’t break off even more for Sarah sooner. She’s incredibly capable, and whatever you throw at her, she can handle it! She has a rare combination of efficiency and kindness to go along with very reasonably priced packages. We even had our other vendors complimenting us on how kind and organized she was! After our first meeting with her, we knew we were in good hands. After our second meeting, we’d felt we’d known her for years. On our wedding day, she was like clockwork. She’d pop up every so often with either an update that everything’s running smoothly, or to give a quick update, ask you a question, and then off she’d go to solve some last-minute issue. We had even forgot, in the craziness of the day, to have our friends pick up our wedding favors across town and could not get in touch with that vendor to see if they were still open. Our photographer jumped through hoops to find out they were open and we told Sarah – who just calmly said “Let me see what we can do”. A bit later, our favors had arrived and were prepared beautifully and no guests had any clue that something big almost went wrong! Whoa! Not in her job description! She is on a whole other level of helpful. And shout-out to Luis, who crushed it with Sarah and was so easy to be around. To summarize, Sarah Kathleen Events is affordable, kind, efficient, easy to work with, and goes above and beyond. Hire them. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Sarah Kathleen Events 32
    Sarah Kathleen Events 33
    Sarah Kathleen Events 34

Monique · Married on 09/23/2017

From start to finish, Sarah Kathleen Events was amazing to work with. Setting up the initial meeting with Sarah was easy and after speaking with her, we knew we wanted to work with her and her team.
    We were assigned to work with Alyssa and she was amazing. From our first meeting with her, she gave us so many helpful ideas, sent us photos/links to things we may like for our wedding, created a timeline of what needed to be done, and so much more. Alyssa was quick to answer our emails/texts and was very flexible in meeting with us (including a few trips to our venue). Also, she did 3D drawings of our venue with our design elements added, which was so helpful in seeing how it would look and to see if any changes needed to be made. On the day of the wedding, she went above and beyond. From taking our dog back and forth from the rooms, to delivering gifts, to making sure the ceremony/reception were set up the exact way we wanted, to helping us get ready, and dealing with anything last minute that popped up, she did it with a smile and was so efficient. Alyssa's friendly and calming presence was much appreciated and made a high-stress day a breeze. Alyssa was even able to corral the bride's Mom, who is a free spirit and does whatever she wants.
    Sarah Kathleen Events provided excellent service, is affordable, easy to reach, efficient, and will make sure you get the day you envision. We highly recommend Sarah Kathleen Events and will be sure to recommend them to family and friends for any events!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Sarah Kathleen Events 35
    Sarah Kathleen Events 36
    Sarah Kathleen Events 37
    Sarah Kathleen Events 38
    Sarah Kathleen Events 39
    Sarah Kathleen Events 40

Camille · Married on 09/17/2017

From the moment I met Sarah, I was extremely impressed by her bubbly attractive personality and professionalism. She helped us come up with really creative and authentic concepts for our perfect wedding. She's very organized and detailed. On the day of our wedding she and her assistant kept us on schedule. Every time I saw her that night, she was on her feet, running around (even with a leg brace on) making sure all our needs were met and everything was taken care of. Thank you so much Sarah Kathleen Events for creating the most memorable experience of my life. I wish you much continued success in your business and will recommend you to everyone I know planning an event!

Sent on 09/28/2017