2601 Sunnyside Dr, Aurora, IL 60506 Map · Phone number

About Marry Me! Designs

Marry Me! Designs was founded in 2003 and has been providing custom designs and beautifully crafted wedding invitations for the modern bride. Your ideas help us to create just what your looking for in your invitation. Working closely with each of our brides, we will design, create and customize your invitation for your Big Day - visit our website to complete the "Ideas Galore" information sheet and let's get started!

map
facebook
Beautiful shimmering metallic papers create elegant layered place cards.
Crystal buckle.  Beautiful papers.  This invite is a "must have"!
Crystal buckle. Beautiful papers. This invite is a "must have"!
lindsay menu
map
facebook

46 Reviews for Marry Me! Designs

Ateka Powell · Married on 11/13/2018

Incredibly satisfying!

Tammy is so easy going & talented and takes the time to learn about you and make the best product to meet your needs, wants and personality! Her design and creative talent are awesome and I highly recommend her for your invitations to any type of event! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/08/2015

The invitations and menus Tammy created were absolutely amazing, and far beyond exceeded any expectations I had. I gave her my ideas, and she turned them into exactly what I wanted, but even better than I could have imagined. She completely got my vision for the day, and was able to express that in the invites and I couldn't have been happier!! I got SOOOOO many compliments!!!! She is super easy to work with, responsive, and gets you your products quickly. I would absolutely recommend her, and already have to a few friends! She's the best!!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2015

AURELIE · Married on 02/28/2015

My now husband and I made the best decision to use Marry me design for our wedding. Tammy is absolutely fantastic. i can't not say enough about her great work.

We really didn't want just plan invitation for our wedding, we wanted it to fit our theme and culture within our budget. We wanted a hight quality and look for our invitation and Tammy hit the nail on the head with her first design, she put everything we were looking for and didn't really have any changes. They were just incredible and beyond our expectation. We received tons and tons of compliments from our friends and family.

Tammy is very dedicated into her work and very fast at responding. Not only is she extremely creative, she is such a pleasure to work with. I felt totally comfortable giving Tammy honest feedback and working with her. You can ask her anything and she will make sure she understand you and will make it the way you want with some recommendations. Because we had such a great experience with Tammy, we also had her to do our table number, setting arrangement, menu, wedding programs , candle wrap and thank you note within our budget. She did a equally as great job on these extras we had!!

Even two days before my wedding, i wanted an other set of our sitting arrangement . Tammy take the time to do it again, and deliver to our apartment the next day. Her price are very reasonable.

I am so tankful and i cannot say enough good things and cannot recommend Tammy enough for wedding invited or any stationery need in general! SHE IS THE BEST . i wouldn't look anywhere else in Chicago area but HER!!
    I actually recommended Marry Me Designs to 3 of my friends and they just love working with her.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Marry Me! Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1

• Fox Valley Country Club
    Fox Valley Country Club Country Club Weddings

Great company to work with

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Marry Me! Designs to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 2601 Sunnyside Dr Aurora, 60506 See on map