520 Zenith Dr, Glenview, IL 60025 Map · Phone number

About Paper Stories

Paper Stories is a letterpress & design studio based in the Chicagoland area. Using vintage presses  and modern technology, we are able to create  anything we can dream up. From baby announcements and wedding invitations to stationery and even rock posters, we welcome every challenge for creating little pieces of paper perfections.

Paper Stories has been designing and letterpressing joy into people's lives since 2005. Working primarily on a 1926 Chandler & Price printing press, lovingly named Chandy P. (aka "The Behemoth"), our little Chicago area studio handcrafts every card and invitation that leaves our doors. While our company is small, our ideas are big. We
wouldn't have it any other way.

We also pride ourselves on our with social and environmental responsibility.  All of our invitations are printed on tree-free or post-consumer waste recycled stock, using vegetable based inks.  We even recycle our scraps into new paper for printing.  Additionally, we donate profits in the form of micro-loans for entrepreneurs in developing nations.  We specifically donate towards those in the arts or in education.
Follow Paper Stories on

flowers
hydrangea
rowboatinvite
Paper Stories
A lovely invite in French.
A lovely invite in French.
custom02
custom20
shells

2 Reviews for Paper Stories

Nicole · Married on 06/27/2009

Kelly Maron with Paper Stories did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding invitations. She created a gorgeous, unique and inspired design from very little information from me, and the finished product was even better than I could have imagined. At least 5 different guests told me that her invitations were the most beautiful wedding invitations they have ever received, so that speaks for itself!

Kelly is very patient and kind to work with. Plus, I think her prices are very reasonable. I researched high and low for a stationer that would make a special invitation for me, but never did I expect to have something so perfect at such a great price and from such a lovely person. I highly, highly recommend her! I really mean it.

Sent on 08/25/2009

Paper Stories's reply:

Thank you Nicole. I had a great time creating your invitations. They are one of my favorites to date!

betsy · Married on 06/21/2008

Phenomenally creative wedding invitations! Paper stories took lots of time with us to design exactly what we were looking for - great patience with customer. VERY good value for the cost. This vendor cares about lots of community issues = a big plus for my husband and I who are trying to live socially conscientiously!

Sent on 07/14/2008

Paper Stories FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Letterpress
    Printing

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Paper Stories to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Kelly has a fabulous eye for creating various styles - from classic & timeless to trendy & modern - her designs and letterpress abilities are far from average! If you're looking for out of the box design and a flare for incredible color - Kelly of Paper Stories is your gal!

• 520 Zenith Dr Glenview, 60025 See on map
    8472785592 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Paper Stories)