Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC

San Francisco, CA View map

A fresh take on wedding photography with a fun twist! Photojournalistic, editorial approach to the wedding day. To all couples out there - it's important to find vendors whose personalities you adore because they are the only other people (besides your wedding party) that spend the entire day with you!

Masie Married on 10/17/2014
    My husband and I found Edyta through a friend, and absolutely fell in love with her! We were a little nervous when we did our engagement photos (having never taken professional photos before) and she helped to keep us calm and relaxed. The photos turned out even better then expected! She also took some boudoir photos for me, as a surprise gift to the groom, which turned out better then I could have imagined. Again, helping to keep me relaxed and comfortable doing photos I was not used to. On the wedding day, she made sure to keep our bridal party very organized, to ensure we got every photo we wanted and was able to capture our day perfectly. I liked that she stayed very professional, always making sure to get the shot we wanted. I would highly recommend her to my friends (and already have!). Thanks again Edyta!
    Sarah A. Married on 06/29/2013
    Whoa! Best. Wedding. Photographer. Ever.

Where to start?! Perhaps at the beginning, when we first met Edyta at her shared space in the city. We had already interviewed another photographer and got along with that person well, but Edyta blew us away with her personal sense of style, established professional reputation, and the general feeling we got that she genuinely liked to connect with her clients and their wedding plan. She wasn't pushy, but knew what she liked and how to execute a great vision. She had clear expectations and confidence that we could rely on her to nail our event.

Months later (which included highly professional interactions over planning and expectations) we had a great "love shoot" around San Francisco where Edyta made us feel at ease (or as much as a couple can when walking through a city taking romantic photos on St. Patrick's weekend). The photos turned out great and we enjoyed the experience.

Ok, now on to the big day. Spectacular! (The day and Edyta's work.) She and her assistant bore the brunt of 105-degree weather, but did so with aplomb and a focus on execution that was admirable. She made sure to get all of the shots we had described wanting, and managed to do everything without raising our stress level (a critical component on game day). The photos turned out beautifully and we couldn't be happier with the memories Edyta created for us.

Bottom line: great, great, great. We have no complaints or constructive criticism. None. Nada. Zilch. Only admiration and gratitude for a fantastic artist and, more importantly, a great partner in this process. We couldn't recommend Edyta and her work more highly. Absolutely the best
    Meena Married on 05/26/2013
    I can't say enough good things about Edyta!

She and her assistant were focused, professional, prompt, aware, super sweet, and seasoned. I felt very comfortable with her instruction and thought she was very clear. Her visions lined up with mine and she gave great feedback. She got us to relax and have fun!

I feel she captured the timeline/story of our wedding accurately and with an amazing romantic eye.

When she arrived onsite she was prepared for most anything, made sound recommendations that really helped make a difference and made me feel wonderful about myself!

I was busy getting ready when she arrived and she got a lot of pictures out of the way in that time, when someone stressful arrived on scene, she was great at maneuvering them out of the way, and seamlessly blended in during the party.

Thank you so much, Edyta!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Madix & Co. Madix & Co. Wedding Planners

Equally professional and easy-going, Edyta is a joy to work with. She is fun, quirky, and puts her photography subjects at ease, making for natural photos. Her photographic style is journalistic, and she brings interesting perspective and creativity to her shots. I highly recommend her!

Bride Style Beauty Bride Style Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

We have enjoyed weddings with Edyta as the photographer-she is very sweet and her work is gorgeous!

Paper Stories Paper Stories Wedding Invitations

Edyta is great to work with. Super fun and very professional.

San Francisco, 94115

Consultations by appointment only.
Location of (Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC)

Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC offer?

Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC offer?

Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC offer for wedding events?

Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Edyta Szyszlo Photography, LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding