Lovely Letters by Lorie

Des Plaines, IL View map Visit website

Lovely Letters by Lorie is a calligraphy business that services weddings and other events with invitations and paper goods. Owner Lorie Grant is a highly experienced calligrapher with a specialty in hand-lettered invitations. With more than 20 years of experience, this artist is ready to help add beautiful touches to your wedding preparations.

This highly skilled professional creates invitations, save-the-dates, signage, seating charts, table numbers, menus, thank-you cards, and much more. Lovely Letters by Lorie is open to any other projects that you might require assistance with.

You may contact Lorie directly with any questions and for quotes.

• Woman-owned

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Calligraphy
Design
Eco-Friendly
In-Person Consultations
Printing

What is your minimum order requirement?

Natalie Married on 05/28/2006
    I had my invitations done my Lori, she is very plesant to work with. My invitations where perfect. She made them exactly how I wanted them. Took extra time to go over everything with me. But in a nutshell they where written beautiful, no mistakes, and on time. Shes awesome. Plus reasonable pricing
    Megan Married on 05/20/2006
    Working with Lorie was an easy choice and I would do it again in a heartbeat. We had Lorie do the calligraphy for our wedding invitations and they were absolutely gorgeous! "Personal Touch" is exactly that. Her skill is top notch, but the extra touches that she brings to her work is what makes her so special. At the very last minute I decided that I wanted her to do place cards for my 350 person wedding and she did them overnight!!! I can do nothing but recommend Lorie, she was great. Two years later, people still make comments to me about her calligraphy, she helped make my special day absolutely perfect. -- Thanks Lorie!!

Deals

Lorie  Grant
Lorie Grant
Calligrapher/ Business Owner

Hello,

It’s of great delight and pride to introduce my Calligraphy Business, Lovely Letters by Lorie. I have 20 years of experience in Hand Done Calligraphy. I have had the honor of working with some brides, through my local Hallmark Store. I absolutely love making your events more special, with that Touch of Elegance on your Invitations.

As of Fall of 2021, I am excited to be offering Carlson Craft Invitations & Accessories

Email, Text, or Call with any questions. Congratulations on your upcoming Wedding!

Warm Regards,

Lorie Grant

10104 Devon Court Main floor Des Plaines, IL, 60018
847-534-8756
847-347-9993

By Appointment Only.
Location of (Lovely Letters by Lorie)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding