At Sarasota Beauty Bar, LLC we pride ourselves in perfection. No service is finished without the elite level of excellence we strive for. This is not only limited to our beauty applications, but our genuine commitment to our clients and this industry. Not only do we want to meet your expectations, we want to smash the ones you didn鈥檛 even know you had!

Sarasota Beauty Bar began as Hairspray Revolution in the year 2007 by stylist, Suzy Galazka. For 10 years, Suzy and her team provided 5-star event and bridal beauty services all over the Chicago-land area and beyond. In 2018, the name Hairspray Revolution goes into retirement and we started our transition South. In 2019, we are proud to continue on, providing the same red carpet treatment under the name Sarasota Beauty Bar, LLC. We offer the same great service, with the same exceptional quality!

The Team at Sarasota Beauty Bar, LLC have decades of not only bridal experience but fashion, print, and red carpet experience as well. We make sure that what you see in realtime translates to your photos flawlessly.

We have a soft spot in our heart for love stories, animals and good coffee. Let鈥檚 chat about beauty and all of these things!

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
90% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Corrine and her team at Sarasota Beauty Bar received numerous positive reviews for their hair and makeup services for weddings. Reviewers praised their flexibility, professionalism, and talent. Many brides and bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair and makeup looks, mentioning flawless makeup, beautiful hairstyles, and excellent attention to detail. The staff was described as down-to-earth, sweet, and attentive, making the entire experience enjoyable. Overall, Sarasota Beauty Bar comes highly recommended for their exceptional services.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Jacquelyn
Jacquelyn D. Sent on 11/14/2023
5 out of 5 rating

We love Corrine and Taylor!

We had an amazing experience with Corrine and Taylor. They were so flexible and helpful from the trial to the wedding day. I absolutely loved my hair and make up for my wedding, and so did all of the ladies that also got services. I can鈥檛 believe no one didn鈥檛 like their look - honestly, we were blown away. I was also changing things up until the day of the the # of services, etc. and the team was so flexible. Thank you so so much!
J
Jacqueline D. Sent on 08/07/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Beautiful, fun and stress free!

Corrine was amazing! She is a wizard and did hair and makeup for multiple women all while we were trying to get ready and take photos! I met her for a consult a few months prior and we teased some ideas out. The big day came and everything was so smooth! My makeup was airbrushed and was flawless all night, even in 90 degree heat with high humidity. Everyone complimented my hair and I hope you connect with her as well as we did!
O
Ondrea C. Sent on 05/02/2021

Great experience!

Sarasota beauty bar was absolutely amazing! They showed up early and did an amazing job in an hours time for our engagement photo! They truly cared about me being comfortable with my look! Would highly recommend!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

Jeremy & April
27 photos 路 06/01/2015

True Beauty by Dana True Beauty by Dana Wedding Hair & Makeup

Suzy with Hairspray Revolution is one of the best stylists in this region. If you are getting married and need a hair stylist to help you with one of the biggest days of your life, Suzy is your girl! Her work is superb, her professionalism is top notch, and she is dependable and works with you every step of the way. I highly recommend Suzy to all of my brides. She has a wonderful reputation as well, and her work speaks for herself. Love Hairspray Revolution!!!

A Modern Face A Modern Face Wedding Hair & Makeup

Suzy is by far the most creative hair stylist I've ever met. She is very talented in her craft, and passionate about her work. Introduced by a mutual client, I have known her for almost 2 years. I frequently refer potential clients her way, whenever a stylist is requested. She works with each client to help them achieve their vision of a beautiful hairstyle. She is at the TOP of my list as a trusted vendor!!

Chicago Makeup Artist - City Lights Makeup Artist + Hair Stylist Chicago Makeup Artist - City Lights Makeup Artist + Hair Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Suzy is a true professional and great at what she does. I have never seen a bridal party less than thrilled with her work! She is amazing at recreating any look and also extremely friendly and easy to talk to. Hire Suzy today!! :)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding