Ana Molinari Salon

Sarasota, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ana Molinari is a spa, salon, and boutique located in Sarasota, Florida. Offering elegant bridal looks, the stylists can cultivate looks in a wide range of styles, from classic to avant-garde. They provide services that honor each client’s personal taste while also providing a superb pampering experience.

Ana Molinari offers premium spa services that leave their clients looking radiant. The stylists offer several different packages, as well as à la carte services for clients looking to customize a package according to their needs. All of their offerings leave clients feeling refreshed from head to toe, with services including:

• Consultations
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Brow and lash tinting
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$25

What is the base price for pedicures?

$50

What is the starting price for facials?

$85

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$85

What is the starting price for body art?

$40

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Teeth Whitening
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Depilatories

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Jayda
    Jayda A. Married on 03/12/2022

10 Star Rating!

If I could give Fabiola and her team 10 stars I would. From the first moment I reached out to her, she was very attentive to my needs, she always responded quickly, and answered ALL of my questions. She was constantly in contact with me anytime, for any reason. Frederique and Paula both connected with me and paid attention whenever I wanted to share a hairstyle or makeup look that I liked. (We shared ideas and pictures.) Fabiola and the dream team showed up on my wedding day early and were very knowledgeable of her profession, everything ran like clockwork! They listened to exactly what the wedding party wanted as well as giving their own suggestions, which were wonderful too! I was so comfortable that I just put myself in their hands and they all made me feel like a princess. My girls and I looked sooo beautiful and we have this amazing team and Fabiola to thank for that. I would highly recommend Ana Molinaris Salon and will definitely be using them again for any other special events that I will be attending in the future!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for choosing Ana Molinari Salon and Spa for your special day. We are very happy you chose us to be a part of it!
  • Christine
    Christine G. Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made my dream wedding come true!

Let me start with saying I never did the trial (due to my schedule) and I was a little nervous only because, of course, I wanted to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. I felt at ease though because I'd heard great things from my friends about Fabiola and her team (Paula, Olga, and Frederique) for so long now, so I knew it was all in my head. Of course, they came through! Right on time like a little army. Set up and were ready within minutes. Everyone was so professional and all 13 of my girls, including myself, looked nothing short of amazing! We started at 9am and were all done by 2pm. 26 services & we were right on time!! Everything went so smooth thanks to Fabiola, it was almost hard to believe. I want to thank Fabiola and her whole team once again for making my special day that much more special. It was a great way to start the most perfect day. I’d never felt so beautiful. Every bride should have the same feeling on her wedding day. Hands down the greatest glam team of all time. Without hesitation, I would choose them over and over again!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for choosing Ana Molinari Salon and Spa. It was a privilege being part of your wedding day!
  • Petra
    Petra W. Married on 07/12/2021

Perfect Experience

My wedding hair and makeup came out beautiful including the 9 other ladies in my wedding that Frederique and her team did hair and makeup on too! Fabiola is extremely professional and very clear in her services and she definitely delivered! They use great high-quality products. They arrived on time and all ladies were ready at the time requested, which is a mission to complete hair and makeup on 10 ladies. I would highly recommend them for any future special occasion. All the ladies were extremely happy with the results including myself. Everyone’s hair and makeup lasted ALL day long. Frederique also did my hair and makeup for the engagement shoot and it came out great as well!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We truly appreciate your review. Best wishes on your matrimony!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Ana Molinari Salon 1
Discount
All bridal packages will be customized to your needs! Please contact Fabiola Beckmann: (941)376-0812 or email: FabiolaBeckmann@hotmail.com

Pricing

Imely Photography & Video Imely Photography & Video Wedding Videographers

Best in Town!

52 S. Palm Ave. Sarasota, FL, 34236
941-376-0812
Location of (Ana Molinari Salon)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding