Ana Molinari Salon Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Jayda
    Jayda A. Getting married on 03/12/2022

10 Star Rating!

If I could give Fabiola and her team 10 stars I would. From the first moment I reached out to her, she was very attentive to my needs, she always responded quickly, and answered ALL of my questions. She was constantly in contact with me anytime, for any reason. Frederique and Paula both connected with me and paid attention whenever I wanted to share a hairstyle or makeup look that I liked. (We shared ideas and pictures.) Fabiola and the dream team showed up on my wedding day early and were very knowledgeable of her profession, everything ran like clockwork! They listened to exactly what the wedding party wanted as well as giving their own suggestions, which were wonderful too! I was so comfortable that I just put myself in their hands and they all made me feel like a princess. My girls and I looked sooo beautiful and we have this amazing team and Fabiola to thank for that. I would highly recommend Ana Molinaris Salon and will definitely be using them again for any other special events that I will be attending in the future!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for choosing Ana Molinari Salon and Spa for your special day. We are very happy you chose us to be a part of it!
  • Christine
    Christine G. Getting married on 02/12/2022

Made my dream wedding come true!

Let me start with saying I never did the trial (due to my schedule) and I was a little nervous only because, of course, I wanted to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. I felt at ease though because I'd heard great things from my friends about Fabiola and her team (Paula, Olga, and Frederique) for so long now, so I knew it was all in my head. Of course, they came through! Right on time like a little army. Set up and were ready within minutes. Everyone was so professional and all 13 of my girls, including myself, looked nothing short of amazing! We started at 9am and were all done by 2pm. 26 services & we were right on time!! Everything went so smooth thanks to Fabiola, it was almost hard to believe. I want to thank Fabiola and her whole team once again for making my special day that much more special. It was a great way to start the most perfect day. I’d never felt so beautiful. Every bride should have the same feeling on her wedding day. Hands down the greatest glam team of all time. Without hesitation, I would choose them over and over again!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for choosing Ana Molinari Salon and Spa. It was a privilege being part of your wedding day!
  • Petra
    Petra W. Married on 07/12/2021

Perfect Experience

My wedding hair and makeup came out beautiful including the 9 other ladies in my wedding that Frederique and her team did hair and makeup on too! Fabiola is extremely professional and very clear in her services and she definitely delivered! They use great high-quality products. They arrived on time and all ladies were ready at the time requested, which is a mission to complete hair and makeup on 10 ladies. I would highly recommend them for any future special occasion. All the ladies were extremely happy with the results including myself. Everyone’s hair and makeup lasted ALL day long. Frederique also did my hair and makeup for the engagement shoot and it came out great as well!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We truly appreciate your review. Best wishes on your matrimony!
    Caty Married on 05/22/2021

Quick and Easy!

Fabiola was so prompt with responses! She was organized and helpful when I needed to make adjustments!
    I highly recommend using Ana Molinari!
    Olga and Lisa were great artists!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy you chose Ana Molinari Salons. Best wishes on your matrimony!
  • Megan
    Megan H. Married on 05/01/2021

I felt like a true beach goddess

Corinne and Frederique were absolutely amazing! Frederique is a master of curls because mine were able to stay throughout breezy and humid beach pictures as well as sweaty dancing! Corinne made me feel so beautiful in makeup (which I never wear) and I felt like a true beach goddess! Both were easy to work with and helped us to find inspiration photos that would work with our hair and skin type. They brought out our natural beauty while knowing what will work best for the night! Some of my bridesmaids couldn't even use their facial recognition since they were transformed into stunning beauties! I highly recommend both ladies if you want to feel absolutely beautiful in your own skin!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy to have been a part of your special day. Best wishes on your matrimony!
  • Maddi
    Madeline R. Married on 04/02/2021

Wedding Day 4.2.21

Olga is absolutely amazing and unbelievably talented. The pictures say it all. She did mine, my 2 daughter's and my matron of honor's hair and makeup. I received non-stop compliments on my hair at our wedding. She made me feel relaxed and beautiful. 100% recommend! I am so so happy with our experience.

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

We are so thrilled to be a part of your special day. Thank you for the wonderful review. Best wishes.
    Julie Married on 03/17/2021

Ana, Fabiola, Fredriqua, and Corrine!!!!

Every Bride deserves to feel special on her wedding day! After a big let down with a previous Sarasota Spa, I remembered I always heard good things about Ana Molanari for bridal parties! My wedding was a month away and I immediately called Fabiola, she was able to rearrange everyone last minute in order to make my dream wedding work! Ana and her team seem to love what they do and NOBODY is more passionate than Ana! When we arrived on site, all my family members and women in the group were started and finished within 40 minutes! Wow! I’ve never seen such perfection on hair and makeup in such little time! These women are pros! Frederiqua did My bridal up-do and I didn’t have to touch it once! I was thrilled! I didn’t even have to “fix it” last minute for pictures or anything. I just asked her to make sure it stayed for 12 hours and it did!
    Corrine did my makeup and she was so personable and friendly. She was making everyone laugh and even offered her own personal opinion, which everyone woman needs in help decide last minute details! I couldn’t have been more pleased with all the services done for my husband and my wedding. If you want the best of the best in Sarasota, go to Ana Molanari!!!!
  • Erica
    Erica B. Married on 03/06/2021

Picture perfect

Very professional. Petra was amazing with my makeup. Showed her a picture of ideas and she matched them perfectly. I was sad to take the make up off at the end of the evening. So glad I booked this salon for my big day.

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to exceed the expectations of all of our brides. We were so happy to be a part of your special day!
  • Megan
    Megan T. Married on 02/08/2021

Above and Beyond

My experience was great! Makeup was impeccable and my makeup artist was really friendly and went above and beyond. Overall wonderful experience and would go again.

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. Your pictures are beautiful. We are very happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and were able to be a part of your special day.
    Mary C. Married on 12/12/2020

Hair and Makeup Wedding Trial

This was my first salon experience and I must say I am BEYOND happy that I went to Ana Molinari Salon! The staff was very welcoming and personable, the inside of the salon was so cute, it really set the mood! Words cannot explain how happy I am with my hair and makeup trial experience. I cannot wait until my wedding day so I can get pampered once again! Would definitely recommend to ANYONE who is in need of hair and makeup for special events.

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your kind words. We will look forward to exceeding your expectations on your wedding day!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/10/2020

I felt amazing

Corinne was outstanding. Not only did my party and myself literally look like we were red carpet ready, she was patient and so caring with my anxiety that day. She really helped get me out of my bridal funk and then, when I looked at myself, I wanted to cry. I looked better than I imagined. I showed her a photo and she went with it! Thank you thank you! I can't wait to share pictures!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy to have exceeded your expectations! Wishing you the very best!
  • Mandi
    Mandi R. Married on 08/22/2020

Thank you Frédérique and Paula!

The Salon was so accommodating helping me change my appointment 3 times due to our wedding changing because of Covid. I was so nervous to get my hair and makeup done for my wedding without a trial. Paula and Frédérique absolutely killed it. I am SO lucky that I was able to find peoplee who understood my vision of what I wanted to like like on wedding day. I honestly will let the photos speak for themselves. Thank you!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for choosing Ana Molinari Salons. Our goal is to always exceed the bride's expectations. We appreciate the wonderful review. Best wishes on your matrimony!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 08/01/2020

I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup!

Frederique and Corinne were the PERFECT stylists for me. They were attentive, caring and responsive to feedback. Thanks to them and Ana Molinari Salon I felt my most beautiful self on my wedding day. I am so pleased when I look back at my photographs and have zero regrets about my hair and especially my makeup. Frederique attended to my bridezilla needs that included trimming my hair on the spot to achieve my desired hairstyle! My mother, who sadly lost her hair due to cancer looked and felt like a supermodel after Corrine did her makeup. They helped us have the most special moment between mother and daughter. 10/10 would recommend!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy to have exceeded your expectations. Best wishes in your matrimony!
  • Elyse
    Elyse L. Married on 06/20/2020

Fantastic!

Olga was absolutely fantastic and I'm so glad I went through Ana Molinari. She was so professional and sweet at the same time. My bridesmaids were not around to help me get ready so Olga helped me out with everything and eased my nerves about the big day. My hair and makeup turned out beautifully and stayed throughout the night.

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. We strive to make every bride feel their special day is the perfect day! Thank you for choosing Ana Molinari Salons.
  • Ali
    Ali J. Married on 05/12/2020

Best Day of My Life

Frederique's work was beautiful and exactly what I envisioned for my bridal hair style. She was so kind, patient and accommodating throughout the craziness of the wedding day. When my flower girl decided that she too would like her hair styled, Frederique was flexible and able to style her hair last minute, in addition to my 8 bridesmaids! Paula did my airbrush makeup and perfected the look I found on Pinterest and maybe even made it look a little better than I'd imagined it would!! Throughout the night, both my makeup And my hair kept in place Perfectly despite the humidity of Florida and hours on the dance floor! By the end of the night, I was still picture-ready and felt beautiful. Couldn't have asked for a better team of stylists for my bridal party! Thanks to Ana Molinari, Fabiola, and their amazing team!!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We truly appreciate your kind comments. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day!
  • Araceli
    Araceli G. Married on 04/12/2020

5 Stars and Beyond!

I have to say, Fabiola and her team are 5 stars and beyond! She was the fourth person I contacted about my wedding hair and makeup for my big day. I lived in NY but my wedding was in Florida so I needed someone who was willing to do a trial for me on a Saturday and Sunday with short notice. Fabiola went above and beyond to make it happen for me! I had a vision for what I wanted to look like on my big day and everything from beginning to end was seamless and amazing with Paula doing my makeup. She executed the look exactly to my specifications which truly takes talent! (It is really amazing that there are bridal makeup companies out there that don’t know how to do a beautiful natural makeup look). Once I had the trial I knew I wanted to book with Fabiola and have her team work on my large bridal party and family (her girls did hair and makeup for 11 people)!! ALL of my family and bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning as well! Her team was early on the big day and everything was easy effortless and stress-free. I added on the service to have Paula stay after my ceremony to touch up my hair and makeup. I have to say I still look at my pictures from my wedding day in awe of how amazing I looked and how beautiful my girls looked as well! If you are thinking of booking with Fabiola and her team, do not hesitate!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure being part of your wedding! Congratulations and best wishes.
  • Julia
    Julia B. Married on 03/01/2020

Wonderful experience!

So glad I chose Ana Molinari for my wedding! Fabiola was very responsive -- she arranged a hair and makeup trial with very short notice when I was coming in from out of state for just a couple days (I don't live in FL). Feedback I gave on my hair and makeup was really listened to and heeded so that I was 100% satisfied on my wedding day. On the big day, the team was prompt, efficient, and so friendly, truly adding joy to the getting-ready experience. Also LOVED how my bridesmaids, mom's, and mother-in-law's hair and makeup came out. Wonderful experience with Ana Molinari Salon & Spa's vendor team and would highly recommend!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you for choosing Ana Molinari Salon and Spa. We were thrilled to be a part of your special day. Best wishes!
  • Ella-Marie
    Ella-Marie P. Married on 12/28/2019

Fantastic!

Working with Ana Molinari was such an amazing experience. Fabiola was very responsive and flexible in helping me figure out timing, and Frederique and Corrine made me look and feel so beautiful for my big day. I highly recommend!!!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Ella. We are glad that our team met your expectations. Congratulations again.
  • Janet
    Janet D. Married on 12/07/2019

So excited about my big day now that I've found them!

I just had my hair and makeup trial with Ana and her team of stylists, it went better than I could have imagined! Fabiola has been a lifesaver arranging all of the dates and helping to coordinate all of my bridesmaids, MOH, mother in law, etc.
    I cannot wait to work with Ana's team on my big day!
    Brooke C. Married on 11/16/2019

Married at Mixon's

Fredrique, Tina, and Paula all traveled to the Farmhouse and Mixon's to help us get ready for the big day. They did such an amazing job on our entire bridal party and even fit in a few extra people at the last minute. They were extremely sweet and great to work with on the wedding day!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

It was such a pleasure being part of your wedding. Thank you for including us. Best wishes on your matrimony.
    Amber Married on 10/06/2019

Quality bridal service

Responsive, flexible and made my bridal party feel very special. Beyond our expectations!!! Would highly recommend!! Fabiola was so easy to work with! Frederick was super adaptable and made all of us look great and gave me special attention as a bride. Corrine nailed the makeup with all!! This team is great and I cannot count the compliments I received from their services. Top Notch!
  • Maria
    Maria H. Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Experience

Fabiola was amazing – attentive, kind, personable, and more. Assunta and Paula did my makeup and hair, everyone loved them as well! My bridal party, mother, mother-in-law, and I all felt we looked our best on my wedding day and Ana Molinari's team was such a huge part of why that was the case. Thank you ladies, for helping me feel the most beautiful when I walked down the aisle!!!
  • Rosa
    Rosa M. Married on 09/21/2019

Gran experiencia!

Ana Molinari y su equipo hicieron un trabajo increíble con el cabello y el maquillaje para nuestra boda. ¡Nunca me sentí tan hermosa en mi vida, incluso en mis días de prueba!
    ¡Su equipo fue muy atento con las variadas solicitudes de mi fiesta nupcial y todos obtuvieron exactamente lo que querían y se sintieron hermosas!
    Además, viajaron a nosotros, así que tuve más tiempo libre de estrés para relajarme antes de mis nupcias.
    No puedo agradecerles lo suficiente!
    Christy C. Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible Experience!

I had an incredible hair and makeup experience with Ana Molinari Salon for our 09/2019 wedding. I arranged for hair and makeup for me (bride), six bridesmaids, both mothers, and two flower girls. They scheduled and timed everything for that morning perfectly -- working very efficiently, but giving everyone exactly the hair and makeup that they wanted. Everyone looked fantastic! Everyone only had wonderful things to say to me about the experience. The Ana Molinari team also had ample time to provide touch-ups before they headed out. At the hair and makeup trial with Paula (makeup) and Assunta (hair), we were able to work through exactly what I wanted and then they both perfectly executed that plan for the day of. I was very concerned about still looking and feeling like "me" while also being properly made up and looking fantastic for photos. They were able to do both, and both my hair and makeup lasted and looked great throughout a VERY, VERY long day. I still looked great even at our after party, after a lot of dancing!
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 06/18/2019

Excellent!

I planned a destination wedding and Fabiola made it so easy! She was a pleasure to work with-very quick to respond and extremely helpful! Paula and Frédérique came to our condo to help my daughters (15 & 11) and I get ready for my wedding. We were so pleased with the results! We felt beautiful and the pictures were amazing! It was such a fun experience and so stress free with the ladies traveling to us. Thank you Ana Molinari Salon!

Ana Molinari Salon's reply:

We appreciate your glowing review. Thank you for choosing Ana Molinari for your Big Day! Best wishes on your matrimony!