3105 W. Bay to Bay Blvd., Tampa, FL 33629 Map · Phone number

About Elena Joseph Hair.Makeup

Hello... I am new to Wedding Wire, but have been servicing the area's Premiere Brides for over 10 years as a licensed Cosmetologist. My repertoire not only encompasses makeup & formal styling, but coloring, cutting and styling, too. I work in a salon during the week and enjoy my passion of weddings on the weekends. My work as been featured in numerous publications such as Destination Weddings & Honeymoons, Elegant Bride Magazine, Teen Vogue, Weddings Unveiled and the Knot Wedding Magazine, just to name a few.

I specialize in creating flawless looks with the "Audrey Hepburn" flair. Creating flawless skin is very important to me and my makeup bag includes 4 different types of foundations. Having a photographer husband, I know firsthand what looks good in photography, but most importantly, what just looks good.

I look forward to consulting with you,
Elena Joseph

calendar
home slideshow11

8 Reviews for Elena Joseph Hair.Makeup

Dawn · Married on 02/20/2016

Hiring Elena was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding! She did my makeup, as well as my mom and my bridesmaids and she made everyone look truly beautiful. I did two trials with her before the wedding and I really appreciated her attention to detail and that she took the time to listen to what I wanted. I love how my photos turned out, in large part because of Elena's skills in making me look and feel beautiful and glamorous, while still looking like "me" and not overly done. She is a very kind, calming presence and I appreciated having her there with my girls and I while we were getting ready. Thank you for everything Elena!! ~Dawn

Sent on 06/30/2016

I can't say enough good things about Elena Joseph and her team. I had planned to roll the dice with the salon at my wedding venue, but Elena came highly recommended by several of my vendors in Tampa. I made an appointment for a trial in her beautiful studio, and immediately felt at home. Elena is an exceptional listener and was able to grasp what I was going for with my wedding look, which was "very natural". I hardly wear any makeup normally and was nervous that heavy eye makeup would make me too "done up" and unrecognizable. Elena took the time to walk me through each step/shade of lash/eyeliner color until we got to the right look for me. She also nailed the updo that I wanted on the first try.

Going into the wedding day, I knew Elena would take good care of me, and hair/makeup were the least of my worries. It's not always as easy to please 7 bridesmaids, but they are STILL singing her praises! They were all smiles and clearly felt like the most beautiful versions of themselves for my wedding day.. and so did I.. win/win!

Elena is the full package of everything you would want in a vendor that spends time with you on your wedding day: great personality, calming presence, and superior talent. I highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Alissa · Married on 06/05/2010

I loved Elena and would certainly recommend her to any bride. I initially went to her for an updo. Elena did a wonderful job. But after getting home I realized, it wasn't "me." I called her, scheduled a second trial and she was terrific. She completely understood and worked with me to find the look that suited my style.

The day of the wedding she was able to make the five other women in the wedding look beautiful too. All they had to do it bring her a picture of the hair style they wanted and it was done. Elena arrived on time, kept to her schedule and made everyone look and feel fabulous.....which is exactly what ladies want on their wedding day.

You won't be disappointed working with Elena Joseph! She is terrific!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Award

Elena Joseph Hair.Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• Georgia Watson Events Wedding Planners

Elena is a true gem of a person and a real talent. Hands down - one of the best in biz.

• 3105 W. Bay to Bay Blvd. Tampa, 33629 See on map
    Location of (Elena Joseph Hair.Makeup)