Dare 2 Dream Salon

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Dare 2 Dream Salon is a one stop shop for all your beauty needs based in Tampa, Florida. The owner, Jasmine Jefferson, is a passionate cosmetologist who strives to provide all of her clients with high-quality hair and makeup services for their wedding celebrations. Jasmine is an experienced beautician with experience previously working with all skin tones and hair types. She provides personalized services designed to enhance each clients’ natural beauty, making them feel beautiful on the inside and outside. Just like the name, Jasmine encourages all her brides to dream their biggest dream when it comes to their bridal look and she strives to execute it 100%!

Dare 2 Dream Salon offers hair and makeup services for brides and her entire wedding entourage. Available in-salon or on-location, Jasmine can perform professional full-service beauty treatments using ttop quality products to create your dream look. Whether you envision total glam or a more minimalistic, natural look, this specialist can create a style that effortlessly portrays your one-of-a-kind style. All of the salon’s wedding packages include full makeup application, any hairstyle, fake eyelashes, and airbrush makeup. Further hair and makeup services available at this salon include but are not limited to:

• Coloring
  • Hair Cuts
  • Extensions
  • Brazilian Blowout Treatments

**All brides who book with Dare 2 Dream Salon receive 20% an in salon service that can be redeemed before or after the wedding day!

• Black-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 05/21/2022

Book Jasmine now!

Jasmine was awesome! I was looking for a makeup artist who had experience with all types of skin tones since my wedding party was all across the board. She was the first artist to show clients of all ethnicities on her website so I immediately booked a makeup trial. Shortly into the appointment I felt like I was with a friend I had known for years. She was so professional, kind and welcoming. I booked 9 makeup services with her. On my wedding day, she was early and was very efficient and precise. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous and loved her. Her energy was just what you need on a wedding day-calm, but she still made it fun. All the ladies were comfortable with her and even my non makeup wearers loved Jasmine's look for them. She was accommodating and listened to not only my input, but the ladies' as well. And she has the best little helper in the game! I would totally recommend her for any makeup needs.
    Alexandra M. Married on 05/13/2022

Wedding hair

Jasmine did an incredible job on my hair. My braids came out amazing and I received so many compliments. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful wedding hair.
  • Mykia
    Mykia M. Married on 04/15/2022

She did a great job.

Jasmine did my makeup for my wedding on 4/22/22 in Clearwater beach, fl and did such a great job. She was on time and very professional. I highly recommend you book with her if you are looking for someone in the area. She also did my bridesmaids and they looked beautiful as well. Thank you so much jasmine!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jasmine Jefferson
Jasmine Jefferson
Lead Artist

My name is Jasmine Jefferson and I want to welcome you to my wedding wire site. With 5+ years of experience and several certifications under my belt I guarantee you I can provide you with the look you’ve been dreaming of. My one main goal each and every time is to provide you an unforgettable beauty experience by creating a flawless look through the enhancement of your inner beauty.

I specialize in bridal/ special event hair and makeup as well as color! Dare 2 Dream name was chosen because I challenge all my client’s to do just that.. dream their biggest when it comes to how they envision their look to be and I’ll make it happen.

Let’s connect and get you on the right path to your beauty needs!

3401 N Nebraska Ave Tampa, FL, 33603
Location of (Dare 2 Dream Salon)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding