Northbrook, IL 60062 Map · Phone number

About Quintessence Papers

Quintessence Papers is an innovative custom design studio specializing in unique wedding invitations and coordinating paper goods. We are known for our attention to detail and excellent customer service. Quintessence offers custom design services in a variety of print processes including foil, thermography, letterpress and engraving and uses the finest quality luxury papers. We also represent a variety of top vendors such as Smock, Checkerboard and Envelopments. Quintessence Papers will help you design the perfect look for your event with fresh, personalized designs and ideas.

We work hard to make sure you're thrilled and take pride in providing high level, personalized service. Special event invitations and day of papers should be just that ... special!

Follow Quintessence Papers on

b83eeae108a70d67 1520868947 9f39c77a9e3ff8b7 1520868945953 3 4 Wedding Day 120
multi colored escort cards
multi colored escort cards
22fba85dc31b37ff 1520868525 7b64852fdc2c47a4 1520868523876 5 0005 Ber 0009W
8c1b524885e75eb0 1520868541 3986e1828d381232 1520868536534 6 Blair and Ben 1
0e59f6034cbf1f23 1520868875 2500bf4997fb0332 1520868873126 2 PREVIEW0155 tim ha
Quintessence Papers
Classic Navy and Ecru with pearl border. Ink color and font styles can be changed to accommodate...
Ornate gold invitation. Classic, formal and elegant.
Ornate gold invitation. Classic, formal and elegant.
Chicago Skyline save the date. Can be in virtually any color combo.
Chicago Skyline save the date. Can be in virtually any color combo.
e88f1a69c03a07d2 1520868777 6b1bb2f24d1f1398 1520868774966 8 save the date palm
4bc70078a3ced8c9 1520868497 8546d2de8d3d9312 1520868495904 4 3 Hightlights 144
Quintessence Papers
Classic Navy and Gold invitation. Modern yet traditional.
Classic Navy and Gold invitation. Modern yet traditional.
Wedding programs on shimmer paper.
Wedding programs on shimmer paper.
lasercut with purple
Quintessence Papers
Rustic kraft invitation with white ink was perfect for the night before Cocktail Buffet.
b83eeae108a70d67 1520868947 9f39c77a9e3ff8b7 1520868945953 3 4 Wedding Day 120

24 Reviews for Quintessence Papers

Brenda Atkinson · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding invitations and paper products

When I started planning my wedding I was worried about getting the right invitation. Thankfully, I found Carolyn. She listened to our vision, asked the right questions and proposed multiple options. Her taste is impeccable, her guidance was invaluable. She had many samples to look at and hold which was great. In the end, she created gorgeous invitations that all of our guests complimented. She is full-service and created other signs and the matching wedding program as well. And everything was very reasonably priced. She is so easy to work with—I worked with her long distance and in person and she was accessible, responsive and had very quick turn around. Overall, I cannot more highly recommend her services, I found her to be the one vender I had absolutely no issues with and could count on 110%.

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Carolyn is great to work with; very friendly, and knowledgeable. We came into our first appointment not really knowing what we wanted, or how much we wanted to spend. She spent a lot of time providing examples/options from her expansive portfolio within the price point we were hoping to spend. Additionally, Carolyn has a great eye for what style and font works for the type of wedding you are looking to have. From invitations to escort cards, table numbers, etc. We highly recommend you meet with her!

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot say anything but amazing things about Quintessence Papers. I worked with Carolyn on my wedding invitations and all of the day of paper goods (programs, escort cards, ect.). She was extremely helpful and had a lot of great ideas to make our wedding unique. For the beautiful work that she did she has very reasonable prices and I could not be any happier with the prices. She was always very easy to communicate with and was very accommodating to change anything we asked, this also went outside of helping with paper goods but also with other details for the wedding. I highly recommend working with her!

Quintessence Papers FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50