1515 Sheridan Road Plaza del Lago, Wilmette, IL 60091 Map · Phone number

About Yellow Bird

Choose from our wide array of choices and prices - from traditional to contemporary. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will guide you every step of the way. The result - the perfect invitation to set the tone for your special day. Your complete satisfaction is our goal and guarantee.

wa wedding10
wa wedding6 copy
wa wedding11
nautical wedding2 copy
Yellow Bird
save the date wedding copy
vera wang wedding2 copy
wa wedding15

4 Reviews for Yellow Bird

• Ashley

Ashley W · Married on 07/12/2019

Yellow Bird - worth it - even if you live in Chicago!

Yellow Bird was extremely kind, patient, and professional during our wedding save the date, invitation, escort, and place card process prior to our wedding day. Laura is legit - she truly knows everything, from style, etiquette, wording, and is extremely friendly and makes your wedding day feel important! We were thrilled with our save the dates, invitations, and escort/place cards with the help of Jill. The only constructive note I have is that our invites seemed to all have a curve through them, versus laying totally flat - perhaps it was because the thickness of the paper, but when you're paying 1K for invites, you expect them to lay flat. However, we would still use them again, and will continue to shop there for cards, etc. even though we live in the city! It was worth the trip every time to place orders and pick them up. Thank you Laura and Yellow Bird!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2017

Now a days there are so many areas where brides try and save and I'm sorry but invitations isn't an area to be cheap - I can not say how amazing and beautiful my wedding invitations were courtesy of Yellow Bird - more so Laura - she is the wedding whisper. She is a woman who KNOWS HER STUFF and is so patient and kind when helping you get ready for that big day. And let's face it - your invitation sets the tone and she helped me start my big day off right. Down to the every word, she was there making sure I got what I was looking for and then some. To me, it was worth the time and money to have such a great piece of art to share with family and friends and get them excited for our day. Thanks Yellow Bird!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Laura created the invitations and cocktail napkins for a wedding brunch the groom's father and I held following the day of the ceremony. We were very grateful for her knowledge, guidance, and talent.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Yellow Bird FAQ

• What services do you provide? Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• 1515 Sheridan Road, Plaza del Lago Wilmette, 60091 See on map