Dame Couture

Addison, IL View map

Dame Couture offers a curated selection of gowns from independent and eco-friendly designers, plus wedding accessories. Our home-based bridal studio is cozy, welcoming, and down to earth. Our mission is to provide an alternative experience: one that's more down-to-earth, personal, and relaxed than traditional bridal shops. We encourage individuality and promote green business practices.

Designers represented include: Edith Elan, Jessica Morgan, Dame Couture, and Kathryn Bass.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

• Samantha
    Samantha Married on 11/16/2019

Perfection

I couldn't be happier in my decision to buy a dress at Dame Couture. I cannot thank Daniela enough for helping me in the dress selection and more importantly with the fittings. My dress and belt were beyond perfect. She is incredible at what she does and it was a pleasure to work with her.
    Alison Married on 10/13/2018

Great place for unique dresses!

If you’re looking for a dress in the Chicago area, I highly recommend Daniela at Dame Couture! We visited about 5 stores, mostly downtown, and we all agreed we had by far the best experience at Dame. It’s a small, independent store so you’re group will have the place to yourself and one on one attention which makes it a more relaxed and enjoyable experience compared to some of the larger stores downtown. The dress selection is great (I ended up choosing a dress from the Truvelle line) and Daniela is very sweet and fun to work with. She made it a super comfortable process. Highly recommend!

Dame Couture's reply:

Dear Alison, it was so great to work with you in finding the right dress for you! The dress you chose was just right for you - unique and modern, with a touch of romance in that gorgeous train! Thank you for making Dame a part of your destination wedding in California. Congrats on your marriage!
  • Maren
    Maren W. Married on 08/25/2018

Dresses as unique as you are

After visiting dozens of bridal shops I finally came across Dame Couture and met Daniela who was able to meet with me and create the perfect dress for my style, theme and detailing. I came in with interest for a tea length dress and she was able to design and alter a gorgeous dress that surpassed my expectations. She was a pleasure to work with and her shop is a wonderful intimate place where she gives you her full attention to make sure you leave with the dress of your dreams. She even created a pocket that allowed me to access my diabetic insulin pump so my blood sugars were just on point as my dress. I highly recommend Dame Couture if you are searching for a unique dress to fit your unique style while working with extreme talent, patience, consideration, attention to detail all in a place that makes you feel comfortable and confident that you have finally found the right place to make your dream happen.

Dame Couture's reply:

Dear Maren, thank you so much for your kind words! I am so honored to have helped you in the process of finding the right dress for you! I know it was a struggle for you finding the right dress at first, but with your vision we were able to create the dress of your dreams! It was a pleasure working with you, and I cannot wait to see your photos. Congrats on your marriage!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kensington Florals & Events Kensington Florals & Events Wedding Florists

We simply love working with Daniela! Her gowns are absolutely beautiful and she seems to have something for everyone. As a vendor, we love connecting with great people in our industry and we are so very happy to have connected with Daniela at Dame Couture. It is always fantastic to send her a photo that a bride has sent us of a dress that we may not know to well and she will take the every effort to either find the designer or something that closes matches and all within budget! We adore you Daniela and look forward to working with you again soon!

E & J Dry Cleaners E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Dresses

All of the brides seem very pleased with their decision to have purchased their wedding gown from them! We have cleaned and preserved a lot of wedding dresses from this location. E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation (http://weddinggowns.eandjcleaners.com/) is pleased to endorse this company!

Sarah Babcock Studio Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous Gowns! My brides love their selection and customer service is superb!

Roselle, IL Addison, IL, 60172
847-773-9061

Open by appointment only Wednesday through Saturday and Sundays of trunk show weekends.
Location of (Dame Couture)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding