Sarah Babcock Studio

Bellbrook, OH View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Sarah Babcock Studio is a Bellbrook, Ohio-based photography studio that specializes in unique wedding portraits and other photographic sessions. Sarah is the talented and enthusiastic photographer behind the lense. What brings Sarah the most joy and fulfilment in wedding photography is being able to share such unique and joyous moments with couples on their wedding day. Sarah Babcock Studio is dedicated to capturing every moment with care and sensitivity so you can relive your day again and again.

Sarah beautifully blends together a contemporary and photojournalism style of photography. She offers many services for couples to choose from, such as:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress shoot

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Sarah Babcock Studio provides a range of final photography items for couples to choose from. These items include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Tory R. Married on 08/14/2021

Simply the best

I don’t even know where to start with Sarah! I met her through my wedding planner and it’s safe to say… it was love at first zoom call. Sarah is such a unique and creative photographer and has characteristics you don’t see in other photographers!! She is always thinking of “the next cool shot” and always captures all the details. She did an amazing job on my engagement session and then blew us away the day of our wedding! She was flexible with her schedule and followed the timeline to the exact minute. I haven’t seen any of my photos yet but I already know I’m going to be so in love with them. My goal for my wedding photographer is to find someone who won’t just do my wedding but who would do my maternity, newborn and family photos in the near future…. Sarah is the one 🤍 her and Brin were absolutely amazing and deserve all the 5 star ratings!! Cheers!
    Kymbrynn O. Married on 07/10/2021

Extremely Talented Photographer

We used Sarah for our engagement and wedding photos and I have to say I was extremely impressed with her skill, professionalism, attention to detail, and the amount of fun she brought to each session. I do not think I could have found a better photographer to capture our day, and I feel extremely lucky to have booked her. Sarah has an eye for catching a good shot, and she will not miss it! She spent the entire wedding day with us, and carefully listened to my requests. I was anxiously awaiting the family pictures as I have a blended family and my husband's family is huge, so I figured it was going to be an unorganized disaster- but Sarah made these pictures seem so easy and organized, it didn't take long and there was no stress. She has given us a few preview shots from the wedding day and I fell in love with each and every one of them! Again, Sarah Babcock is an extremely talented individual, if you book her you are in the best hands!
    Megan B. Married on 05/15/2021

The PERFECT Wedding Photographer!

My husband and I just recently used Sarah for our wedding and it was the best choice we could have made for a photographer! Prep work for the day of was so smooth and easy, and day of she captured everything I wanted and more :-) Sarah is the perfect combination of professional while being so personable and fun. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for any type of event- we loved her!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Canopy Creek Farm Canopy Creek Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah Babcock is and extremely talented photographer! Her attention to detail is amazing and she is wonderful to work with!

Legacy Event Group Legacy Event Group Wedding DJs

Sarah is always incredible to work with. She has a great sense of attention to detail, and a truly unique style. Anytime we're working with Sarah, we know she will be ready to go when the moment comes!

The Redmoor The Redmoor Historic Weddings

You will not be disappointed if you choose Sarah Babcock as your photographer. Not only will the photos be spectacular but she is a pleasure to be with all day.

22 South Main St Bellbrook, OH, 45305
Location of (Sarah Babcock Studio)

Sarah Babcock Studio frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sarah Babcock Studio include in the starting price?

Sarah Babcock Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sarah Babcock Studio include in their most popular wedding package?

Sarah Babcock Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sarah Babcock Studio offer?

Sarah Babcock Studio offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sarah Babcock Studio offer?

Sarah Babcock Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Sarah Babcock Studio offer for wedding events?

Sarah Babcock Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sarah Babcock Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sarah Babcock Studio is recommended by 81% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding