About Prime Time Party Rental

The source for all your party rental needs!
Prime Time Party Rental is the Miami Valley’s largest source for all of your party rental needs, including tents, tables, chairs, china, flatware, linens and much more! Our event planning specialists will help make your next event an affair to remember – or use our on-line catalog and event planning guide to help plan your next event yourself.
You are always welcome to visit our showroom!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Drapery (2)
Chair Covers (1)
Chairs (1)
Lights (1)

I cannot say enough about Andrea at Prime Time Rentals. She is an amazing Sales Representative to work with. Extremely knowledgeable about all the products PT offers and great alternative ideas to replace items that had already been rented from their inventory. Her kind helpful, sweet spirit was so comforting to deal with, my daughter and I always enjoyed going in to see Andrea. I used PT for two Bridal Showers and my daughters wedding at Top of the Market. PT had all my rental items to the venue when it was scheduled and it was in wonderful clean condition. Everyone I dealt with at PT was over the top professional and so accommodating. I recommend them for any of your upcoming events. I can't wait to work with them for my Wedding Design Company, The Way to Wed, Llc. Thank you PT for making my daughter's wedding over the top gorgeous. Every Bride should want to be a Christmas Bride!!!

Photo of Prime Time Party Rental in Dayton, OH - Harvest Table Scapes by The Way to Wed, Llc
Photo of Prime Time Party Rental in Dayton, OH - Christmas Sparkled with PT linen rentals
Photo of Prime Time Party Rental in Dayton, OH - Wreaths by The Way to Wed, Llc. Christmas Bride!
Photo of Prime Time Party Rental in Dayton, OH - Christmas bulbs/greenery set off the sparkle white runners
Photo of Prime Time Party Rental in Dayton, OH - Christmas Bride Make up by Rachel Pate, The Way to Wed, Llc
Photo of Prime Time Party Rental in Dayton, OH - Winter White Sparkle Drape and Table Cloth set the Desserts!
Photos
Photo of Prime Time Party Rental in Dayton, OH - 500 + Candles set the linens off!!!!!
Photo of Prime Time Party Rental in Dayton, OH - Room so festive with over 25 trees lit with white lights
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Tables, Delivery, Linens
0.5

I used Prime Time for my chair covers and backdrop for my ceremony. Aside from them being extremely expensive they were also unprofessional across the board. I dealt with Ashley and she was extremely rude and made it seem that she was just trying to get me out of the building. She never told me that they wouldn't set up the chair covers nor that I needed sashes to tie up the panels on the backdrop. I found all of this out the day before the wedding. We had to make a special trip to pick up the sashes and had to tie them ourselves. Needless to say they looked horrible. I will never use this company again and advise everyone to look elsewhere.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers, Drapery, Delivery, Setup

We went and picked out our linens and table settings, and all the employees started to help out! You can tell they really love what they do! And our wedding was absolutely stunning, just our taste: tailored, classy, and with a few vintage and rustic aspects! I couldn't have been happier!!

View Vendor Response

29 Photos

Tent Weddings

29 Photos

19 ENDORSEMENTS
Prime Time Party Rentals is our go to when it comes to all things rentals! Their staff excels at creating looks for our customers that mach our designs and custom looks! We love that there is always something new in their showroom that delights and inspires!!!

Best rental company around! We love working with Prime Time!

We rent a lot of our decor from Prime Time and their staff is always very helpful and accommodating. I love taking my clients to their show room to pick out their linens and decor. They always have great ideas for color combinations and themes. Their selection and inventory is top notch. We of course used them for our wedding which was in Nov. 2016 and our guest were impressed with how elegant and classy everything was. We rented dinnerware and glassware as well as our linens and centerpieces. Top notch!

Prime Time Party Rental has anything you could need for your event....and if they don't have it, chances are they can get it! The staff is wonderful and will help you through every step of creating your vision for your day. We love Prime Time Party Rental! - Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek

86 PROS I KNOW