Prime Time Party Rental

5225 N. Springboro Pike, Dayton, OH 45439 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Prime Time Party Rental

Prime Time Party Rental is the Southwest Ohio's largest wedding and special event decor rental company. From tents, tables, chairs, specialty linens, place settings and more, Prime Time has everything you need to create a one of a kind!

No appointment is needed to visit our 15,000 square foot showroom and see everything that we have available to rent. A favorite feature is our Linen Design Center where you can design your wedding tablescapes with linens, place settings and centerpieces. Our friendly event specialists are also happy to help you with any of your design and rental needs.

Can't make it into our showroom? No worries! You can visit our website for a complete listing of our rental inventory. Don't forget to follow @PrimeTimePartyRental on Facebook and Instagram for all the latest news, updates and inspirational event photos.

Follow Prime Time Party Rental on

Purple Wedding Theme
Purple Wedding Theme

84 Reviews for Prime Time Party Rental

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

I love Prime Time I use them for my childs birthday parties and I used them for my May 5th wedding. I could not be happier with them. We changed our order several times and they were very nice and very helpful each time! I will continue to rent items from them in the future! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Prime Time Party Rental's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! So happy that your day was everything you hoped for...congrats!

Lisa · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot say enough about Andrea at Prime Time Rentals. She is an amazing Sales Representative to work with. Extremely knowledgeable about all the products PT offers and great alternative ideas to replace items that had already been rented from their inventory. Her kind helpful, sweet spirit was so comforting to deal with, my daughter and I always enjoyed going in to see Andrea. I used PT for two Bridal Showers and my daughters wedding at Top of the Market. PT had all my rental items to the venue when it was scheduled and it was in wonderful clean condition. Everyone I dealt with at PT was over the top professional and so accommodating. I recommend them for any of your upcoming events. I can't wait to work with them for my Wedding Design Company, The Way to Wed, Llc. Thank you PT for making my daughter's wedding over the top gorgeous. Every Bride should want to be a Christmas Bride!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Prime Time Party Rental 6
    Prime Time Party Rental 7
    Prime Time Party Rental 8

Prime Time Party Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words...Andrea does love what she does and all her clients! Your event was simply beautiful and we just love all your gorgeous details! Congrats!

Sydney · Married on 09/25/2017

We went and picked out our linens and table settings, and all the employees started to help out! You can tell they really love what they do! And our wedding was absolutely stunning, just our taste: tailored, classy, and with a few vintage and rustic aspects! I couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Prime Time Party Rental's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sydney! So happy that your day was amazing! Congrats!

Prime Time Party Rental FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Vases
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 55.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 7.50
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.15
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery

Real Weddings

• The Honey Farm
    The Honey Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Prime Time Party Rentals is an excellent source for tents, tables, chairs, linens and all things event related. We have experienced nothing short of stellar business practices from them at every event I have attended, planned or been a part of. All aspects of their staff from the front desk, management, customer service, and delivery staff are all working with the same motive in mind, QUALITY SERVICE. I highly recommend them to all of the brides who book my venue, The Honey Farm {www.thehoneyfarm.com}

• Unlimited Events
    Unlimited Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Prime Time Party Rentals is our go to when it comes to all things rentals! Their staff excels at creating looks for our customers that mach our designs and custom looks! We love that there is always something new in their showroom that delights and inspires!!!

• Elizabeth Anne Events
    Elizabeth Anne Events Wedding Planners

Best rental company around! We love working with Prime Time!

• 5225 N. Springboro Pike Dayton, OH 45439 See on map