6070 Springboro Rd., Lebanon, OH 45036 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 150
Availability Check your date

About The Honey Farm

The Honey Farm is a family-owned, 30-acre wedding venue on the edge of Lebanon and Springboro. We offer couples a beautiful setting with ceremony and reception space on the property. We can accommodate wedding with up to 150 guests. We offer a 200 year old authentic bank barn, outdoor patio area, climate-controlled bridal suite, newly renovated silo bar with grooms suite, vendor staging area, a gazebo with a large pond and open field area is perfect for ceremonies, receptions, bridal portraits and more. We look forward to creating your sweet event at The Honey Farm. See our website for pricing and inclusions at www.thehoneyfarm.com

Follow The Honey Farm on

The Honey Farm 6
The Honey Farm 7

Kaitlin · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous, perfect, wonderful

The Honey Farm was the perfect place for our wedding!! Jennifer did everything humanly possible to make sure that our day was beautiful and wonderful and easy. Jen and her family truly go above and beyond for their couples, and make you feel like way more than just another couple filling an open date.

From the very beginning, Jennifer was great to work with! Stepping onto the farm was a completely different feeling than we got at any other venue we visited. She makes you feel like your day is as important to her as it is to you, and they work tirelessly to make sure the grounds are well maintained and beautiful. The entire time we were planning our wedding, I was following along on social media to see all of the beautiful upgrades they are constantly making! Last year she unveiled the grain bin bar, which is gorgeous and was a huge hit at our wedding! The rental credit with her other company Lost & Found is also a huge bonus. The pieces we were able to rent were really the special finishing touches we never would have gotten otherwise!

We had two pre-wedding meetings and in between Jennifer was always available and willing to answer any tiny little question I had! Seriously. No question or concern is too small. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she was always gracious and accommodating when I reached out to her. And I cannot even describe how far she went above and beyond on our actual wedding day!! We had a rain contingency plan, but when the forecast continued to change throughout the entire day, she was flexible and accommodating because she knew my heart was set on having an outdoor ceremony. The rain was so unpredictable, and she went along with our game-time decision. Ultimately, we got to have our ceremony outside and it was truly perfect. We could not have asked for better. I saw her and her son running our signs out to the ceremony site minutes before, and it brought actual tears to my eyes to see how willing everyone was to help us make our dreams a reality. Immediately after the ceremony, they rushed back to the barn to help get our soaking wet tables dried before cocktail hour. These were things I never would or could have asked of them, but they didn’t even wait for us to.

The actual grounds are also incredible. We were married in the field, and it was gorgeous. We had dinner in the barn and our bar was in the grain bin. After the light rain cleared up, we got to dance under the lights on the patio for the rest of the evening with our closest family and friends. It was truly the best night of my life, and I am so thankful we had the chance to get married at The Honey Farm. We got so many compliments and I can’t tell you how many people told us it was the most unique venue they’d ever been to!

I feel like I can’t say enough about how much of a jackpot this place feels like. You get an incredible venue, and you get Jennifer, who is absolutely outstanding. It’s hard to say which of the two things is more valuable. Jen is so good that I cannot even tell you all of the things she did to make our day go as seamlessly as possible- she worked with our coordinator and vendors to ensure that all we had to do that day was revel in the fact that we were finally getting married!! My wedding day did not end up being exactly as I had imagined, all of my perfectly laid plans inevitably went awry, but in the end it was better than I could have dreamed and I would never change a thing. It was perfect, and a huge part of that is thanks to the entire team at The Honey Farm. If you want to celebrate in a place that feels like home, at the actual home of someone who makes you feel like family, there is truly no place better.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Kay · Married on 05/25/2019

May 25, 2019 100/10 recommend

I can't say enough. Our wedding went so wonderfully. Jen was fantastic and I feel so honored to have been able to work with her. She helped everything run smoothly. I loved this unique venue. The space is gorgeous and our pictures were breathe taking. Everyone was entertained and no one looked bored through out the night. So easy going, amazing price point, and extremely helpful and accommodating. Such a great experience.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    The Honey Farm 8

The Honey Farm's reply:

You are the sweetest! It was my pleasure hosting your wedding! I wish you both many years of love and happiness!

Chad · Married on 11/10/2018

I’m so glad I chose Honey Farms as the place to propose and make a memory I’ll always keep. Jennifer was amazing and so accommodating.

Sent on 12/31/2017

The Honey Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets
  • What food and beverage items are available? Flatware, Glassware

• Angela's Premier Event Designs
    Angela's Premier Event Designs Wedding Planners

Gorgeous venue, wonderful owners who go above and beyond to ensure a perfect day for our clients! They make sure the guests, vendors and clients are happy to be there! Can't wait to work there again! Jennifer is amazing at setting up her rental items brides love!

• MSRcreations Photography
    MSRcreations Photography Wedding Photographers

The Honey Farm is an a gorgeous venue with so many options. Jennifer, the Owner is EXTREMELY helpful to all her couples and vendors. She also has a great eye when it comes to decor and set ups. You cannot go wrong with this new venue --- its Gorgeous!!

• 6070 Springboro Rd. Lebanon, 45036 See on map