The Honey Farm

6070 Springboro Rd., Lebanon, OH 45036 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 150
Availability Check your date

About The Honey Farm

The Honey Farm is a family-owned, 30-acre wedding venue on the edge of Lebanon and Springboro. We offer couples a beautiful setting with ceremony and reception space on the property. We can accommodate wedding with up to 150 guests. We offer a 200 year old authentic bank barn, outdoor patio area, climate-controlled bridal suite, newly renovated silo bar with grooms suite, vendor staging area, a gazebo with a large pond and open field area is perfect for ceremonies, receptions, bridal portraits and more. We look forward to creating your sweet event at The Honey Farm. See our website for pricing and inclusions at www.thehoneyfarm.com

Follow The Honey Farm on

The Honey Farm 5
The Honey Farm 6
The Honey Farm 7

Chad · Married on 11/10/2018

I’m so glad I chose Honey Farms as the place to propose and make a memory I’ll always keep. Jennifer was amazing and so accommodating.

• Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/20/2018

You won’t regret joining the Honey Farm family

It is extremely hard to put in to words how great it was to be a Honey Farm bride/ Honey Farm couple/ Honey Farm family (Jennifer treated our entire family and our friends like her own). Once I stumbled across the Honey Farm website, I instantly had a feeling that this was the place that I was meant to get married. My weird feeling was instantly justified when my then-fiancé and I pulled up to the farm. The Honey Farm is beautiful, unique, and rustic all rolled in to one place. It was the perfect backdrop for exactly what I pictured my wedding to be. Not only did we think so, but all of our family and friends agreed as well. I cannot even count how many comments and compliments we got on our day and continue to get.

From the very beginning, Jennifer made us feel so welcome and treated us like family. She really got to know us as a couple, and myself as a bride. Leading up to the wedding, she was available to answer any random question I may have had. She was very accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process. She recommended the perfect photographer for us based upon our style and personalities as well.

Jennifer was such a wonderful help the night of our rehearsal, and I cannot thank her enough for that. She helped with set-up from start to finish as well as the actual rehearsal. So many times I was asked what I needed or how she could help. Her family was such a big help as well. She made our family and friends feel welcome.

When it came to wedding day, Jennifer and her family worked so hard to ensure we had a wonderful day. Jennifer did so much from the time we arrived to the time that we left to ensure that our day ran smoothly and that it was everything that we had hoped for. She checked in on us periodically throughout the entire day as well, just to make sure that we were happy and had everything that we needed. She worked with our vendors and made sure they had all that they needed as well. I just cannot thank her and her family enough.

There is so much more I could say. Ultimately, what I am trying to say is: I would recommend The Honey Farm to any couple preparing for their special day. You won’t regret joining the Honey Farm family!

Sent on 12/28/2018

The Honey Farm's reply:

Thank you for such kind words! I really enjoyed working with you both. Your family, friends, and vendors were as amazing as you are. I wish you all the best in your marriage!

Camden · Married on 09/29/2018

Coming from a DJ with 8 years of experience, this is a beautiful venue with an extremely accommodating owner. Jennifer was incredibly professional and easy to work with. The night went very smooth, which is usually not the case with close to 300 guests in attendance. The bride came up to me at the end of the night thanking me, and going on and on how everything went perfect. She said that it was exactly how she envisioned her dream wedding. Do not hesitate to book your wedding here!

The Honey Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets
  • What food and beverage items are available? Flatware, Glassware

• Angela's Premier Event Designs
    Angela's Premier Event Designs Wedding Planners

Gorgeous venue, wonderful owners who go above and beyond to ensure a perfect day for our clients! They make sure the guests, vendors and clients are happy to be there! Can't wait to work there again! Jennifer is amazing at setting up her rental items brides love!

• MSRcreations Photography
    MSRcreations Photography Wedding Photographers

The Honey Farm is an a gorgeous venue with so many options. Jennifer, the Owner is EXTREMELY helpful to all her couples and vendors. She also has a great eye when it comes to decor and set ups. You cannot go wrong with this new venue --- its Gorgeous!!

• 6070 Springboro Rd. Lebanon, 45036 See on map