Located in Fairborn, Ohio, Angela’s Premier Event Designs is a wedding planning company for the Cincinnati and Dayton area, specializing in personalized care and first-class service for one-of-a-kind occasions. With over nine years of experience, they maintain close relations with vendors and venues, and are up-to-date on the latest trends.
Angela’s Premier Event Designs offers all-inclusive packages, including everything from a simple day package to an extravagant package with setup, cleanup, and a full day of personalized attention. They serve rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, and various types of unions, including civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, double, non-religious and religious weddings. Angela’s Premier Event Designs assists with event design, budget analysis, guest lists, timelines, to-do lists, and referrals. Whether for an intimate dinner for 20 or a grand celebration for hundreds, the event company has the experience to ensure an amazing occasion without the stress that comes with planning gatherings. Their staff understand that no wedding is alike and believe in customization and personalization to bring couples’ vision to life. They provide a large stock of items and decorations and offer free consultations to ensure Angela's Premier Event Designs can make every couples big day much better.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
19 User photos
Seaira · Married on 05/18/2019
May 18,2019 wedding
Angela and her team are amazing!!!!! She was a lifesaver and always there when I had questions.Sent on 05/21/2019
Leah · Married on 10/27/2018
Best Money I Spent on My Wedding!!!
If I could give Angela and her team 10 instead of 5 stars, I would!! Hiring her to be my coordinator was probably the most well spent money I invested in our wedding. My now husband and I met with her at least once a month for almost a year up to the wedding in order to go over details of things that we needed to do; hire vendors, pick out a dress, when to send out save the dates and invitation, final guest counts, decorations, EVERTHING you need to ensure an amazing wedding! As the date got closer and as we were figuring out how I envisioned the decorations, we determined what decorations I had and needed to bring, what decorations she was providing and where I wanted everything to go. She even provided the linens for all my tables! Two weeks before the wedding, Angela took over, contacted and confirmed with all of my vendors and reduced my stress so much! She attended and ran my rehearsal which was a godsend! The day of, Angela and her team arrived at the venue to decorated and guide my other vendors, stayed and ran the ceremony and reception, and tore down and cleaned up at the end of the night. Everything ran so smoothly because of her expertise and I trusted her completely to make any decisions the day of that were needed. She definitely kept me from crying and pulling all of my hair out during the planning process and I would recommend her to any bride!! Thanks Angela!!!Sent on 11/12/2018
Brooklyn · Married on 10/06/2018
If there is a shadow of a doubt that Angela and her team isn't the perfect choice for you, and your big day. I ask you to consider this.Sent on 12/20/2018
1. My wedding venue contact women was DIFFICULT. (I'm putting that extremely kindly.) She was the kind of difficult that would have given me mid-day panic attacks and make me cry myself to sleep daily if it were not for Angela.
Not only does Angela and her team help you make your vision come true, they're your partner in making sure that your contract is upheld, but also they're your follow through, your double checker, your tie it up in a pretty bow and deliver the hell out of it person.
2. Her level of organization, vision, and genuine love for what she does is absolutely everything. She sits down with you multiple times, she makes herself available to speak with you, and she handled literally every single detail of my wedding flawlessly. As a new bride that has never been married before, I really didn't know where to start. Even with my Knot planning, and wedding wire checklist, and reading all the pinterest recommendations... I was on an information overload looking at a 50k wedding. Her knowledge and experience cut right through the crap in an industry that simply wants to charge more for the "W" word(wedding). She's insightful and will always give you her honest opinion when asked and will back it up with experience.
3. Angela/Her team handling everything let me, my husband, and our family just sit back and enjoy the day. All too often the people you love most are the ones who selflessly volunteer themselves to help you and they end up working your wedding instead of enjoying it with you.
This is where I found a majority of my value. My mother is someone that will find something to do on vacation... and with Angela around, she didn't even go looking. We both got to sit back and enjoy the wedding and it meant everything to me to see her be able to do that. (Because it NEVER happens)
4. She supplied nearly every single decoration I wanted and needed(flowers not included- I did fresh). I think I spent like $30 on picture holders and I bought a guest book. That's it. All included in the price! There were so many decorations that nothing looked plain or forgotten about.
5. She is an officiant! So let me put this in perspective. She provided my planning, kept my sanity safe in more ways than I can even list, provided clean up and tear down, provided decorations, acted as a caterer, and freaking pronounced us husband and wife! Literally, all of this was included in the price. The value is insane. and she is worth every single penny and more. My husband, mom, dad, and I all agree that hiring her was the best wedding decision I made. She's an absolute blessing. Book her, you deserve it.
Angela and her team are extremely professional and provide quality customer service and made sure the couple was taken care of. She is known for her professionalism by other vendors and is a joy to work with! She has a great staff. We have already recommended Angela's Premier Event Designs to our couples! Rev. Deb