This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2019

Located in Milford, Ohio, Have an Epiphany LLC is a wedding planning business. Dedicated to designing high-quality celebrations, this company is comprised of a team of passionate event planners. They are proud of their ability to coordinate custom weddings that appeal to your one-of-a-kind tastes and style.

Experience

Founder Epiphany Davis’ journey to event planning was not as straightforward as you might think. Her career path prior to this was set firmly in the entertainment industry. She is an accomplished actor and dancer, performing in theater, film, and television. Her performance skills also lead Epiphany to work with a number of event companies in the New York Metropolitan area, which is where her interest in coordination was sparked. During this time, she also gained experience as an event planner for special events such as weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, and birthday parties. With this in-depth industry knowledge, Epiphany has transitioned from the role of the event’s entertainment to curating and running the show. After retiring from performing, Epiphany worked for a logistics company where she further developed her coordination and customer service skills. This creative professional strives to use her artistic knowledge and strong attention to detail to bring a distinct flair to your celebration.

Have an Epiphany LLC aims to accommodate a range of budgets and needs with their planning services. They are pleased to arrange every aspect of your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. This team of visionary planners can help you with event design, budget analysis, vendor referrals, timelines, and to-do lists. They have experience coordinating various wedding styles including elopements, double weddings, and destination, civil, cultural, military, non-religious, and eco-friendly celebrations.

Their coordination revolves around one-on-one communication, ensuring that each of your ideas is heard and executed to the best of their capability. These planners are passionate about creating an unforgettable experience for your momentous occasion, with minimal stress along the way.

Have an Epiphany, LLC offers a flexible selection of services. Whether you are in need of someone to take care of vendor liaisons or full event ideation and execution, the team at Have An Epiphany can help you. Beginning with a complimentary consultation, you can present the concept for your wedding and Epiphany can begin work on crafting a planning timeline. Regular check-ins are always welcome, ensuring that the seasoned professionals are giving their all to making your dream day a reality.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

100% Recommended by couples

A
Alex V. Sent on 06/05/2023

Simply the best...

10 stars!! I cannot imagine our wedding without Epiphany. She made panning so much easier and on the day of, she took care of ever little minor detail, allowing us to do nothing but truly enjoy our day stress free. In hindsight, Epiphany was hands down the best money we spent towards our wedding. If you're considering Epiphany as your wedding planner, our advice is to stop what you're doing and sign up with her for her full planning service right now!! Come wedding day, you'll be glad you did.
Marta
Marta H. Sent on 12/19/2023

1000000/10

If you are looking for a day or coordinator, all around planner, or just for advice on anything wedding day, look no further. Epiphany was our day of coordinator for our wedding downtown Cincinnati. From our first meeting, to our final details meeting, to the day of the wedding every single detail was thought through and seamless. She took so much stress off from not only me as the Bride but my family as well. Our wedding day would have not gone so perfect without her communication, handwork, and attention to detail. As a bride that planned and booked everything herself, Epiphany was 1000% needed the day of to ensure we had the best day ever. We could not recommend her enough for all your wedding needs.
Lexie
Lexie H. Sent on 10/25/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The best wedding decision we made!

I hope you’re ready for a novel because theres no way I can explain our incredible experience with Have an Epiphany in a short way! I was unsure of it I needed a week of coordinator and my Mom found Have an Epiphany from the Knot. And WOW I could not be happier and more thankful for having them there. Prior to the wedding anytime I was stressed or worried Epiphany was a text/email away and responded so quick. When I was getting stressed with wedding stuff she would set up a meeting time we could meet in person and it made all the difference! I joked with her saying she needs to add wedding therapist to her company tag lines.
During the week of she and my day of coordinator, Monica, handled absolutely everything! They coordinated all of my vendors and communicated with them all so well. During the rehearsal the set up ran so incredibly smooth thanks to them. We brought in all of the decorations for the wedding into the venue and went through everything so it would match our vision perfectly. I’ll never forget walking into the venue on our wedding day and having the realization of “holy crap this is my wedding!” All of the decorations and set up looked so perfect it didn’t feel real! Monica was absolutely incredible on my wedding day. She handled everything beautifully and made everything flow perfectly. Even when I was running behind on my timeline she helped me relax and take a deep breath. Towards the end of the night Epiphany stopped in and surprised us. That meant the absolute world to us! At the end of the night they took care of cleaning up everything and we did not need to do a single thing!
Do yourself a favor and book through Epiphany! The set up and clean up is worth it alone! It felt like everything else was an incredible bonus! You will not regret it!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

The Spot on 5th
· Wedding Florists
Carly Messmer Floral Design
5.0 out of 5 rating , 10 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours