Nearby Vendors to Consider

Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)

We loved everything about using Blossoms Florist! Carol was super friendly and energetic. All of the flowers turned out amazing. They worked extremely well in coordinating with our other vendors, which relieved some of our stress. Not knowing exactly what we wanted (we only knew color scheme) they really created flower arrangements that were beyond amazing! It is like she knew exactly what we wanted without us knowing what we wanted. It was all great!

Profile Picture Brian, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

I am convinced that Carol at Blossoms is our fairy godmother. She saved our wedding day after another florist cancelled on us. One month from our wedding day, she jumped in and gave us flowers more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. Carol has all the expertise and professionalism to make your wedding dreams come true. We

Profile Picture Meg, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements
0.9

Our wedding planner recommended Carol at Blossoms Florist and said she always follows through, but warned us that she can be flaky. Well, Carol is a great person, but as a business owner she needs MAJOR help! She is the MOST disorganized person I have ever met! I went above and beyond and made Carol typed out inventory sheets on number/kinds of flowers, where they should be placed at the venue, number of candles and where they go, and the number of vases we needed. I also gave her EXACT photos of what we wanted. We ended up having 2 mock-up trials. The 1st did not go well and we did not like our flowers. The 2nd trial went great and we had beautiful flowers. However, after calling/emailing multiple times to get a final bill, we never got it! We had to sit down and help her type out our entire bill and show proof that we had already paid for half. Then, the week of the wedding Carol contacted me for photos? She said she had no record of me sending them already? I resent all photos including photos from our trial, so she couldn’t mess this up, right? Well, the ceremony flowers were delivered to our hotel and we had to transport them. This was after she told us she can only deliver to the ceremony and reception. The ribbon color used was white, when all my documents say ivory and Carol even confirmed with me in person we wanted ivory. Our dinner table flowers looked nothing like the beautiful arrangement we saw in our mock-up. They were small and didn’t have nearly as many flowers. Also, there was not nearly as many candles as I requested. No one at our wedding noticed something was wrong with our flowers, but the fact is, we gave Carol all the tools to succeed over and over and she still let us down. She may be less expensive than other florists, but it does not save you the headache from having to babysit her. I hope she hires more staff to help her get organized and help run her business because she actually is good with flowers, just awful at running her business.

Profile Picture User4890862, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Blossoms Florist Pricing