The Madison Event Center

Up to 1,000 guests

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 1,000 guests

A wedding ceremony and reception venue in Cincinnati, The Madison Event Center brings over 25 years of experience to design and host a day you will remember forever. Offering a stress-free experience, this venue provides all-inclusive packages and a variety of unique event spaces to make your day personalized and special.

Facilities and Capacity
The Madison offers six ballrooms, each with a unique look for all styles and budgets. Every ballroom contains a dance floor, built-in bar and a private restroom. The Grande features a gorgeous staircase and pin spot lighting for your reception of up to 350 guests. Another option is The Emerald, a more romantic and traditional event space for a maximum capacity of 260 guests. Other spaces include The Crystal, a contemporary spot for 210 guests; The Madison, with classic architecture and space for 170 guests; and The Galleria, a vintage inspired space that seats 150 total. You also have the option of using the Royale, a cozy atmosphere for your rehearsal dinner, bridal shower or intimate celebration with up to 120 guests. For your ceremony, you may choose from The Loft, an indoor, elegant and stunning area for 200 or The Terrace for your outdoor ceremony featuring natural light and exposed brick with a capacity of 300 people.

The Madison offers all-inclusive wedding packages that are customized to meet your needs. This ensures stress-free planning and a successful wedding day. With the package, you will receive the following:

• Cake cutting
  • In-house catering
  • Linens
  • Tables

Cuisine
All menu options are created by the executive chef and are prepared in-house by the talented culinary team. With carvers and servers, every request is taken care of. Couples may choose from the Silver, Gold and Platinum menu options depending on budget and tastes. Catering services include buffet and plated options, with foods ranging from seafood, chicken, salad, pork, pasta and much more.

Other services
In addition to cuisine, there is an in-house bar that includes unlimited beer, wine, champagne and soft drinks. The bar features custom cocktails and you have the choice of upgrading to additional liquor packages. With the all-inclusive package also comes complimentary decor. Couples can choose from a large selection of linens, centerpieces and tabletop decor, as well as upgrades for table runners, chair sashes and sequined overlays.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March

Rebecca C. Married on 08/13/2021

Nothing but amazing things to say about The Madison!

We held both our ceremony (The Loft) and Reception (The Madison Ballroom) at The Madison. We booked our August 2021 wedding back in February 2020 and worked with Ashley. She was awesome and helped to answer every question we had – and even brought up things we hadn’t considered when looking at other venues like the level of service included, champagne toasts, etc. Zoe was our details specialist and went above and beyond to give us the wedding we envisioned. She and the pastry chef even managed to pull off a layered rainbow cake that both looked and tasted amazing! During the planning process we stopped by The Madison multiple times, and everyone there was always so nice and accommodating. They really made us feel special, even if we were just there to take a quick measurement in the ballroom. Patty was our day of coordinator, and she deserves so much praise! She truly went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. She checked on us and our parents multiple times throughout the night. She always made sure I had a full glass of water too! I wish I’d had more time to thank her in-person the night of, because I know she’s one of the main reasons everyone had such a great time. It’s been about a month now and our guests are still talking about the food because everything was so good. Overall, if we were to plan our wedding again we would 1,000% choose to hold it at The Madison!
    Cassi K. Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing Venue and Staff

The Madison staff made my wedding experience perfect! We looked at this venue in January 2020 and booked that day with Ashley. Ashley was so kind and so easy to work with! With planning our big day, we met with Zoe and she made sure everything was perfect. From the decor, linens, food, answering the smallest questions and everything is between, Zoe truly did amazing. Getting married in 2020 was definitely one for the books with COVID. Unfortunately we had to postpone two weeks before our big day. Ashley took care of us and truly supported us which I will forever be thankful for. Our wedding celebration happened five months after postponing and everything was what we truly wanted and more. Our wedding celebration was a day I wish we could relive over and over again. The Madison staff will take care of you and support you with your needs and others you won't even think about. They are truly amazing and I will always recommend them. Book with The Madison!

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Cassi, we appreciate your praises and are so grateful we would be here for you through it all. Thank you for taking the time to share! Congrats!
    Katie S. Married on 04/23/2021

Best Wedding Ever

I wish I could put into words how immensely thankful/grateful I am for the Hotel Covington/The Madison staff. Our wedding day was better than anything I could’ve ever dreamed of. The room, the food, the staff, the experience… it was all perfect. It was a fairytale and a day that will play over and over again in my head. If you are thinking about holding your wedding at Hotel Covington/The Madison—BOOK NOW. You won’t regret it. Zoe helped turn my wedding vision into a reality. She was with us throughout the entire process, answering every little question I had and ensuring my wedding day was everything I wished for. She is truly one of the sweetest souls and it really was a joy working with her. I don’t know if I could’ve made it through COVID wedding planning without Zoe. Zoe and all of The Madison staff were so helpful in dealing with COVID protocols. I also would like to shout out Patty Cunningham, our night-of coordinator. She was absolutely amazing. She not only made sure my husband and I were taken care of all night, but also our parents. She made sure to box up each flavor of cake/cake pops and she is the only reason we got to try our wedding cake. She was our wedding night fairy godmother. Her attentiveness did not go unnoticed and she deserves all of the accolades in the world. I would 100% recommend. If I had to do it all again, I'd book here every time.

The Madison Event Center's reply:

We feel as lucky as you to have Zoe & Patty! Thank you for sharing your experience and the great review! Congrats!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

100 photos · 08/03/2018

Deals

The Madison Event Center 1
Discount

The Madison Event Center offers a 25% discount for any Friday evening as well as a complimentary late night station!

The discount will vary depending on the month, some dates are even up to 50% off! Call us today to schedule a tour and let's start planning your wedding!

Pricing

The Madison Event Center Price Rates

Team

Amber
Amber

Amber Bio

sdfsfljhh;lhdfsdlkfjsdlkfjsldkfjsdlkjflksdjflksdjgirjitwejirjuwiefjskdlfhjsdgfawieruewoutjiowehgfljwhgiawreowioehrfiwehfgweiljrpiewurioweuwjhefgwepariweoi9weoifhjwkrweioruweoihweuorweaioruweioru

Ashley
Ashley

Ashley Bio coming soon!

asdsfjkjhgrjhtiwrjiohtjrhwktwriluewtjhirngwaeioruaweydsjafFIswiueratkbdvjsaeuwihgbvjnfqewaurigybfjckniweurtydbvajidrew8utghdj

Nicole
Nicole

Nicole Bio coming soon!

PhotoInk PhotoInk Wedding Photographers

All in one! Ceremony, reception, food, party, and great urban setting for really great photos! Love to work at the Madison

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal Wedding Dresses

We love The Madison Event Center. It's so nice to be able down the street and help our Brides out!

Glossa Professional Makeup Artistry Glossa Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I not only work with the Madison Event Center, I have been on the other end and have planned events here as well. The staff is amazingly helpful and they go above and beyond to make every detail of your wedding day PERFECT. Everything from the Chef's to the drinks are top notch. I love working with Madison Brides, they are overall less stressed out due to the coordinators at the Madison that make the hectic wedding process so much easier.

700 Madison Avenue Covington, KY, 41011
859-449-4694
859-261-1117

Office Hours: Sunday CLOSED Monday 9am-5pm Tuesday 9am-5pm Wednesday 9am-5pm Thursday 9am-5pm Friday 9am-5pm Saturday 9am-5pm
Location of (The Madison Event Center)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding

Wedding Venues