601 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY 41011 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal

Finding the "the perfect dress" is more than simply finding a beautiful gown. It involves an experience that is simply superb. An experience that you will fondly recall for years and years, and one that you will want to share with everyone you know. As the bride, you deserve the absolute best -- 100% dedication -- to just you. Then, and only then, is it possible to have found "the perfect dress."

Fabulous Bridal is excited to offer our brides and their parties the most luxurious setting and best customer service for their dress shopping experience. Our bridal consultants are attuned to your every need -- from private dressing rooms that respect your privacy to a fun stress-free experience. We are committed to bringing the fun and enjoyment back to bridal gown shopping, and our goal is to make it your second most special day!

Donna Salyers' Fabulous Bridal brings personalized, attentive service to brides and their parties at our luxurious store -- specializing in designer gowns, bridesmaids apparel, flower girl dresses, mother of the bride, social occasion dresses and accessories.

Donna Salyers' Fabulous Bridal is located in the historic downtown of Covington, Kentucky

Contact Us at 859-291-9222 or email us at info@fabulousbridal.com

fabulous bridal knot 300x30
img0088

97 Reviews for Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal

Renita · Married on 09/23/2018

My review is primarily for Cathy and her team in alterations. They made my Mother and I feel so special. They were patient, kind, professional and just all around great ladies. I'm a little disappointed that I wasn't asked to sign the wall or take a pic saying yes to the dress when I made my purchase, but Cathy's services helpes me to overlook that! My dress was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 1
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 2
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 3
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 4
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 5
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 6
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 7

Courtney · Married on 03/05/2018

I could not have been happier with my wedding dress, and it’s hard to imagine what could have been if I hadn’t visited Donna’s! I told my stylist that I wanted a “unique” dress and she told me she had the perfect dress for me. The moment I put it on I knew it was the one! I got so many complements on my dress and I owe it all to Donna’s! It was a not a dress I would have picked off the rack, but the stylist knew exactly what she was doing! We also ended up ordering the Bridesmaid dresses from Donna’s and all the dresses arrived without any issues. It’s a beautiful huge store and the perfect spot to go wedding dress shopping! I am so thankful for Donna’s helping me find my dream gown!

Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly

Real Weddings

• The Madison Event Center
    The Madison Event Center Banquet Halls

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal is the best bridal shop in town. Customer service is top notch!

• brideface
    brideface Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had many of my clients purchase from Fabulous and all had absolute rave reviews about their wonderful experiences.

• 601 Madison Avenue Covington, KY 41011 See on map
    859-755-4758 (Phone number)
    Monday & Tuesday Closed Wednesday & Thursday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. Friday 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.