20 W 11th St., Covington, KY 41011 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5

About Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal

At Fabulous Bridal there's more to shopping for the perfect wedding gown than just finding a gown. At our boutique, you'll experience the best selection and styles of wedding gowns in the Cincinnati Area. At Fabulous you'll be greated by an experienced consultant who will be there for you from start to finish! We are proud to have one of the largest plus-size sample selections in the area and carry up to a size 32.

At Fabulous Bridal the shopping doesn't end when you've said "yes" to your dress. It's when your bridesmaids have said "yes" too! Choose from a variety of fashion-forward bridesmaid dresses in multiple styles, colors and silhouettes. And once everyone has found the perfect gown, our alterations team is here to make them fit beautifully!

Come visit out Covington bridal boutique with your bridal party for an experience you will never forget!

Follow Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal on
brittanybays 200810 0094 51 2591 161307778549912

106 Reviews for Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal

• Courteney

Courteney G. · Getting married on 11/12/2021

Loved every bit of my experience

Upon entering the store, we were met by Anne who we later found out was the Manager. The store was perfectly laid out. They had huge mirrors and a great selection of dresses. I was impressed at the number of plus size options. I was very comfortable with letting Anne know what i wanted and she made it happen. After the fourth dress- i just knew. This was the one for me. She made me feel at ease with the whole process and would recommend this store for your bridal purchase.

Sent on 01/27/2021

Kenya I. · Married on 06/19/2021

Had a wonderful experience!

I found my dress after only trying on 3 dresses! I worked with Anne the GM and she was absolutely amazing! She was honest and straight forward and she listened to exactly what I said I wanted and also urged me to be open. I didn’t go out on the floor and picked any dresses, she just listened to what I said and picked out dresses for me and then boom I found my dress! They had plenty of plus size dresses for the ladies with the big boobies and hips like myself! Anne never made me or my family feel uncomfortable she was very professional and knowledgeable and genuinely sweet. The boutique was beautiful and clean we had a private dress area. We had so much fun and I did not expect that. My sister who came from out of town to help me find a dress ended up finding her dress here too! They had so many options so many beautiful gowns that it was a one stop shop. She found her gown after trying on two dresses! We had such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

5 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• The Madison Event Center Banquet Halls

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal is the best bridal shop in town. Customer service is top notch!

• Brideface Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had many of my clients purchase from Fabulous and all had absolute rave reviews about their wonderful experiences.

• 20 W 11th St. Covington, KY, 41011 See on map
    859-755-4758 (Phone number)
    Sunday 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Monday Closed Tuesday Closed Wednesday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. Thursday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. Friday 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
    Location of (Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal)