Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal

Covington, KY View map Visit website

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal is a wedding gown boutique located in Covington, Kentucky. This team of specialists works closely with each client, to help them find a gown that best matches their vision. They carry an array of styles in their studio, with sample sizes ranging from 10 to 32.

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal schedules private appointments with soon-to-be-weds, ensuring that they receive all the attention they need. Their gown selection features various silhouettes, details, and aesthetics. They also carry a variety of wedding party dresses to help couples complete their entourage's ensemble. Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal also offers in-house alterations, to ensure that your gown falls on you in the way that you wish. Veils, belts, and other accessories are available to help you complete your ideal look.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Corianne
    Corianne P. Married on 04/02/2022

Every Visit was Great!

I began looking for my dress in 2019 for a 2020 wedding. From the initial contact, all the people I worked with were professional and courteous. I met with Mary for my first visit where I found the dress; the one I felt like a princess in. My fitting went well along with alterations, great staff and the building was always clean. Then the pandemic hit. I had to postpone but I had purchased a press service. When the new wedding date came around, Ann was very helpful in ensuring that time didn't change anything about their quality service!

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal's reply:

Corianne-we are so glad that we were able to help make your big day perfect even through a pandemic! Thank you for being a #fabbride Congratulations!
  • Courteney
    Courteney G. Married on 11/12/2021

Loved every bit of my experience

Upon entering the store, we were met by Anne who we later found out was the Manager. The store was perfectly laid out. They had huge mirrors and a great selection of dresses. I was impressed at the number of plus size options. I was very comfortable with letting Anne know what i wanted and she made it happen. After the fourth dress- i just knew. This was the one for me. She made me feel at ease with the whole process and would recommend this store for your bridal purchase.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

145 photos · 06/02/2019
  • Ryan & Charlotte
    20 photos · 10/09/2016

The Madison Event Center The Madison Event Center Banquet Halls

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal is the best bridal shop in town. Customer service is top notch!

Brideface Brideface Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had many of my clients purchase from Fabulous and all had absolute rave reviews about their wonderful experiences.

20 W 11th St. Covington, KY, 41011
859-291-9222

Sunday 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Monday Closed Tuesday Closed Wednesday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. Thursday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. Friday 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location of (Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding