601 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY 41011 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1

About Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal

At Fabulous Bridal, we know that shopping for “the perfect wedding dress” is second only to your wedding day. As the bride, you deserve 100% attentiveness in selecting your wedding dress.

Our consultants offer brides and their parties the most luxurious setting and best customer service for their wedding dress shopping experience. We offer large, spacious personal dressing rooms allowing a more intimate, private and stress-free experience in picking out and trying on wedding dresses. Our goal is to make it your second most special day!

We have the largest selection of wedding dresses in the greater Cincinnati area, including plus size wedding dresses. We also offer bridesmaids’ dresses, flower girl dresses, mother of the bride dresses, and accessories.

Fabulous Bridal is in historic downtown Covington, Kentucky and is the premier boutique for designer wedding dresses in the Greater Cincinnati area.

Follow Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal on

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal 6
Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal 7

Erika Gomez · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing service

I bought my dress at Fabulous Bridal in September and just got married this past weekend. From September until the day I picked up my dress the week of, they took care of everything. Even when I had a little freak out about a fitting they were there to fit me into the alterations schedule quickly so we could get it figured out. My dress turned out perfectly. Fabulous Bridal is really the only place that makes you feel like a queen when you're trying on dresses, and that is how I wanted to feel and how I want everyone I know to feel when they're finding their wedding dress.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Keri

Keri Carter-Moore · Married on 10/05/2018

I found my dream at Donna's!

Jenna was absolutely amazing! She listened, made great suggestions, and every dress she pulled fit not just my ideas but my budget! Never did I feel like i was being sold to. I felt like Jenna took what I was picturing in my head and brought it to life!
    Cat, the alterations queen that made my dress MINE! She adjusted everything I asked for, and even added the personal designs I didn't think possible! I have been asked non-stop about my dress and I proudly tell them I found my dream at Donna's!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal 8
    Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal 9

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal 1
    Maids Month - 20% Off

It's Maids Month at Faublous Bridal! From Oct 1st - Oct 31st we are offering 20% off all bridesmaid dresses!! Gather your bridesmaids and come celebrate with us! Book your appointment at https://fabulousbridal.com/appointments/bridesmaid-dresses/

• The Madison Event Center
    The Madison Event Center Banquet Halls

Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal is the best bridal shop in town. Customer service is top notch!

• brideface
    brideface Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had many of my clients purchase from Fabulous and all had absolute rave reviews about their wonderful experiences.

• 601 Madison Avenue Covington, KY, 41011 See on map
    859-755-4758 (Phone number)
    Sunday 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Monday Closed Tuesday Closed Wednesday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. Thursday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. Friday 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.